My Forever-Thomstair

By girlwhotriedtowrite

Thomas Lightwood X Alastair Carstairs love story. I do not own these characters, nor have I finished reading... More

Past Memories
Alastair..
His Eyes
That Moment
Charles
Patrol
Hurt
Mothers Love
Forgotten
Remembrance
Stories

The Truth

211 5 0
By girlwhotriedtowrite

Thomas had continued to keep walking in ahead, he could hear what Alastair was saying or trying to tell him. Thomas was too upset to listen, all that could be heard from him was the faint sniffles as his eyes had welled up with tears. Alastair frowning as he heard him, his heart nearly broke in two as he heard the tall friendly giant cry. Alastair picked up the pace trying to catch up to Thomas's long legs, he took a deep breath and reached for Thomas's hand intertwining it with his own hand. Alastair then used their joining hands to pull Thomas into a room where he knew they would have peace and quiet, where they would not be disturbed. Alastair took a few minutes to let go of his hand taking a deep breath while he looked up at the tears running from Thomas's eyes. "I am so sorry Thomas, I had no idea that Charles would come or even that he would say all those things to me..." Alastair placed a gentle hand on Thomas's stomach looking up into his eyes. "I like you Thomas... I have since Paris.. I have always liked you. You are the one for me, I know I might have realised it too late but I'm hoping that we can figure this out. " Thomas looked at him shocked but took a step back shaking his head. "No, no you kissed him Alastair, you kissed Charles. How can you expect me to believe this when I saw both of ye kissing and hugging in each others arms. I can't Alastair, I can't spend my time moping around after you, like I did at the academy..  It's him or me Alastair. " Thomas took a deep breath walking over to the door stopping his back to Alastair." I hope you choose wisely this time" he said as he walked out the door. Alastair fell to the floor wrapping his arms around himself crying and trying to figure out what he should do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 35.1K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
3.7M 292K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
2.8M 160K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
865K 72K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...