ahaha - suna x reader

By plxn_bntr

basically suna x fem!reader fluff ig? maybe I'll add some spice idk. tw: cussing? slowburn mhmm I don't fo... More

introduction ig?
class 2-1
coffee
the gang๐Ÿฅถ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿฝ
vibes๐Ÿ˜ฉ
bean
the kick ๐Ÿง๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
cannibalism
chicken onigiri
painkillers
blackmail
exposed
hoes mad
dinner party yuh
snuggles mhm
revenge bitch
cashier
Hana
ChiLdHoOd fRiENd
ya like dinosaurs?
oh no๐Ÿ˜ฌ
reunion
spice
therapy
kinky๐Ÿค”
oinks๐Ÿท
harem?
cuteness wtf
ticklish
jelly
attention seeker
gossip
fight fight fight
hairdryer
mwah
game
seducing
fun
sponge cake
u ugly๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ’‹โ€๐Ÿ‘จ
shit got caught
bus 1
bus 2
bus 3
advice lmao
forgetting
arguing
sneak in
xoxo
I'M YER DAD
comfort
filler cause idc
complicated
daddy
concerned
thinking
pancakes
masks
pizza & more
after pizza
end >:)
announcement

food

11.8K 339 696
By plxn_bntr

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
y/n's pov

the ride to the match was quiet. I had my headphones on, still quite embarrassed by what happened, so I tried my best to avoid suna's constant staring.

we finally reached our destination. I quickly got out of the car semi was driving and waved him goodbye.

my bags in hand, I started walking towards the building, letting suna follow behind me. I stopped near the entrance when I heard suna talk, running towards me.

"hey y/n wait for me. can we talk?" he said. I know what he wants to talk about but I'm not ready to embarrass myself or, worse, ruin our friendship.

"what? oh uhhh-"

"Y/N" someone called me over and I immediately turned my head to look for the familiar voice.

"uh. HEY YUKIE BAE"

"y/n what the fuck" suna spat while I ran to yukie. we exchanged numbers during the last game so we could stay in touch.

"go find your team foxy" I waved him off and he stayed there, looking at me entering the building.

"sooo you got the food?" yukie asked as soon as we started walking through the hallways.

"yeah... let's go in our room, I'll give it to you there"

we reach the manager's room and get inside. I get greeted by the rest of the girls there before me and yukie sit on my bed to eat some candy I had in my bag.

"we're having a girls night tomorrow... since none of us have matches." kiyoko suddenly said approaching us.

"oh yeah sure..."

"when are we eating?" yukie asked and my head shot to kiyoko's direction, waiting for an answer.

"there's food here??? hell yeah" i do a small victory dance before kiyoko cuts me off, saying something I never wished to hear.

"we cook the food here l/n. that means you too"

"sucks. I don't know how to cook" I said with a devilish smile, thinking I would get away with it.

"that's okay. I'll show you how to make some dishes" yachi said and my smile dropped almost instantly.

"oh."

"y/n" yukie poked my sides with her elbow.

"thank you yachi-san"

"y-your welcome??" yachi stuttered and I gave her a small smile.

we kept talking and gossiping until it was time to make the food for the teams. i started cooking some recipe yachi told me was easy, when I felt someone near me rummaging through the fridge.

"can you pass me the salt?" I said and a large hand slammed the salt shaker down beside me.

"hey chill what th- oh. you're kyotani right?" I looked up and saw the guy oikawa set me up with standing beside me.

"oikawa talked to you" he spat out.

"he did."

"this asshole" we both said at the same time and went back to our business. a few minutes passed and I noticed he was still in the kitchen, so I decided to start a conversation.

"...isn't he your senpai or something?" I asked him and he came towards me.

"hm... I don't understand ho-"

"how he and iwaizumi-senpai are friends?" I said suppressing a laugh.

"yeah... how did you know?" he was quite confused

"I don't get it either... your hair is interesting" I take my eyes off the food and start observing his hair.

"that's the point" he said and I let a chuckle escape my lips, looking back at the chicken.

"true."

some time passed and kyotani spoke up, looking at the pot I was stirring the food in.

"you looked different in that photo..."

"fuck. what did he show you?" I let the big spoon I was holding down and wiped my hands.

he took his phone out of his back pocket and showed me the photo oikawa used to set me up with him. it's was me in year two, awkwardly holding up a peace sign with small kageyama giving me a side hug.

"ew. you saw that and said Oh thAt'S pReTtY???" I mimicked the pitch of his voice and he looked at me like I was stupid.

"it's called imagination. and here's you in year one-" he swiped left and another photo of me popped up.

"A BITCH IS GONNA DIE TONIGHT"

I grabbed a kitchen knife I had near me and started walking out of the kitchen. kyotani followed me and let out a "sure" before he walked out too.

"OIKAWA FUCKING TOROU" I said walking through the hallways, still holding the knife in my hands.

I saw suna walking in the opposite direction and once he spotted me his eyes widened. he rushed over to me and stretched his arms out trying to stop me.

"hey hey calm dow- Y/N PUT THE KNIFE DOWN" he screamed at me and put his hands on my shoulders.

"FUCK OFF RINTAROU" i said yanking his hands away and his face turned into a sad expression, one that I've never seen before.

"i- what? Y/N GIVE ME THAT KNIFE RIGHT NOW."

"FINE. FUCKING FINE. HERE TAKE IT" I took his hand and put the knife down in his palm.

"I'M GONNA USE MY HANDS–"

"don't get them too dirty. blood doesn't come off easily" he instructed me. I felt his hand on my lower back area pushing me forwards.

third person pov

"crazy" kyotani mumbled, looking at y/n going off to find oikawa.

"we been knew." suna said with a slight chuckle, following y/n with his eyes.

"OIKAWA FUCKING TOROU WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU" y/n ignored the various mumbles around her and focused on finding oikawa.

she finally found him and approached him hastily trying to keep calm so she doesn't instantly murder him.

"heyyy y/n-chan what's up? why the long face huh?" oikawa let out a giggle that made y/n even more furious.

"bold of you to laugh minutes before you get brutally murdered." she calmly said and oikawa was taken aback.

"what?"

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU YOU DUMB FUCK WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT ARE YOU SERIOUS" she spat out and oikawa turned his head around.

"uhhh you're as cruel as I remember... IWA-CHANNNNN SHE'S ATTACKING ME AGAIN" he pointed at y/n looking at iwaizumi.

"l/n. whats wrong?" iwaizumi approached them and stood beside y/n.

"that dumbass showed that kyotani dude my two most embarrassing photos" y/n fake pouted, making sure iwaizumi would take her side no matter what.

"I DIDN'T HAVE ANY RECENT PICTU–"

"YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM YOU DUMB FUCK" she cut him off harshly and iwaizumi came closer to her.

"crappykawa you did this on purpose didn't you?" he put a hand around her shoulders hugging her close and gave her a head pat to calm her down.

"maybe..." oikawa sheepishly said, making y/n jump out of iwaizumi's calming embrace.

"YOU'RE DEAD MEAT YOU MOTHERFU–"

"ALRIGHT WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE" coach ukai cut her off, appearing behind oikawa.

"nothing sir. I just wanted to stab my fellow friend a couple of times... maybe have some food later..." she said trying to sound like an innocent, pure girl.

"food does sound good right now... uhh you. don't stab your friends." he pointed at y/n and she nodded.

"and find a good therapist" oikawa stuck his tongue out at her.

"fucking dick you're dead" she tried to attack oikawa but iwaizumi hugged her closer to stop her.

suna, who was lazily coming towards them, didn't quite like what he saw.

"why is he touching her like that?" he angrily mumbled to himself and he approached y/n after seeing the two older boys walk away.

"okayyyy. that's enough. where's your team?" ukai asked but she just shrugged her shoulders.

"I'm on her team. thank you for preventing a murder scene." suna came behind her and put his hands around y/n, answering for her.

"inarizaki? oh you're THAT manager" ukai half whispered, leaving y/n confused in suna's arms.

"I'm WHAT manager?"

"the fake one" suna brought his head between her shoulder and ear and whispered to her, trying to catch her attention, or perhaps, seduce her but she didn't budge.

"ohhh yeah I'm that manager. nice to meet you sir, uhhh I'll go now."

she turned around and bumped into suna who was centimeters away from her. she ignored it and walked past him, heading to the kitchen.

"I'M NOT THAT OLD STOP CALLING ME SIR"

a/n

ya'll KNOW what handing someone a knife means.

if someone doesn't know *clears throat*

in Greece we say that when you hand someone a knife it means you'll have a fight.

yeeeee

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 110 17
ห—หห‹๐Ÿ’หŠหŽห— โž” โ [suna r.] โž " ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๋‹ค ํ‘œํ˜„ํ•˜์ง€ ์•Š์•„๋„ " โ˜… ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™š๐™ฃ...
892K 29.4K 41
๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐˜€ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฎ, ๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ-๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ...
238K 4K 70
"๐—œ ๐—–๐—”๐—ก๐—ง ๐—•๐—˜ ๐— ๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—œ๐—ง๐—›๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ" | |_____ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜†/๐—ป ๐˜‚๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐—ถ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ณ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜€...
149K 3.2K 18
"๐™’๐™๐™ฎ'๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™๐™ž๐™œ๐™?" "๐™ƒ๐™ž, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ'๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™๐™ž๐™œ๐™...