One Direction

By OneDirectionSex001

More

One Direction Sex Imagine
Dirty Niall Imagine

Dirty Harry Imagine

2.1K 8 3
By OneDirectionSex001

You and Harry went out on a date. You guys started talking for hours. After you guys ate. He drove you home to your apartment. You ask him if maybe you guys could hang out upstairs. He agreed.

You guys were in your apartment and you wore a bra and underwear and covered yourself up with a bathrobe. You went outside and you guys watched a movie. When the make out scene started you fell asleep. Your bathrobe got of by accident and stared at your underwear and bra. He couldn't take it so he unhooked your bra and took of your underwear in your sleep.

He removed his clothes an kept his underwear on. He started kissing you and leaving you love bites. You woke up and you got shocked that you were naked.

"(y/n) I'm so sorry. I lost out of control. I just thought that you wanted to have sex"

"Harry come here its fine"

You bring him to your bedroom and you ask him to remove his underwear. You stare at his dick. He starts kissing you and positions himself and brings his dick in your part. You feel so turned on that you guys brought each other to ever single wall while his dick was going in your part.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 2.8K 54
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
62.7K 106 22
just my thoughts tyy for 40k reads in just 16 days BTW MY INSTA USERNAME IS NOW @yum1kim_
240K 7.7K 173
What if a PokΓ©mon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
85.7K 1.2K 47
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 π›πšπœπ€ 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐨π₯ , π€πšπ₯𝐒𝐲𝐚𝐑 𝐒𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐑 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐑𝐒π₯𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐑...