His Obsession | 18+

Per sexsationella

(18+) "Are you a virgin?" He asks. His eyes seemed to light up with the need of a response. "Yes, I am." I re... M茅s

饾棖饾棶饾榾饾榿
饾棳饾椉饾槀 饾棪饾椀饾椉饾槀饾椆饾棻 饾棡饾椈饾椉饾槃
K I D N A P P E D
I N N O C E N T
V I R G I N
E X Q U I S I T E
D R U G
T R A I N I N G
M I D N I G H T
H A T E
W A N N A B E Y O U R S
W O M A N I Z E R
S O R R Y
G U N
S P A N K M E
U N R A V E L
T O Y
T E A C H M E
B E S T V E R S I O N
H A R T
S T A R V A T I O N
L I K E T H A T
O H B R O T H E R
D E M I S E
C A S U A L T Y
G O O D B Y E
A U C T I O N
N O R M A L G U Y
B A K E R Y
S C U M B A G
E V E R Y P R O M I S E
P A S T
U N C A R I N G
I N L O V E
F O R Y O U
H I S W I F E
D O N ' T B L A M E M E
R I D E M E
H I S P A R E N T S
I L O V E Y O U
S I S T E R S
T R I C K E D
I'M S O R R Y
L E T T E R
O V E R M Y D E A D B O D Y
E P I L O G U E
Alternative Ending

B A T T L E S C A R S

180K 3.4K 2K
Per sexsationella

I watched him peacefully snore, he looked so calm and peaceful sleeping on his chest. I gently traced his eyebrow while smiling lightly, his nose crinkled. My chest was pressed against his, our bare bodies touched and shaped one another.

I kissed his head gently making sure not to wake him up, I pulled his shirt over my head and walked over to his closet pulling out a pair of boxers. I decided to cook us breakfast this morning after last nights events we needed energy to recover. I was completely sore between my legs, it hurt me just to walk down the stairs.

I grabbed all the ingredients to make pancakes, the house was oddly quiet which wasn't typical. Before cooking I turned on the tv to put some music on, 'Give Me Love'  by Ed Sheehan played throughout the kitchen.

I definitely had some sort of Stockholm syndrome, or I've gotten use to unusual these past few years.

I grabbed some bacon from the freezer and poured a few strands on the pan. They immediately started to sizzle, the smell of bacon filled my nose making my mouth watery.

"All I want is the taste that your lips allow." I sang out loud while flipping the pancakes.

"My, my, my, oh give me love." I whispered lighter, my hips gave a little sway action along with the music.

A pair of hands wrapped around my small waist, I could tell by the smell of the cologne that it was him. A soft smile appeared against my lips when he lowered his head between my neck and shoulder kissing his mark he left on me last night.

"I like seeing you in my shirt." His voice feels warm against my skin. "Although I'd much rather see you with nothing on."

I giggled, I freaking giggled. I've never in my entire life have ever bend over backwards for a man, especially a man like him but here I am.

"I was going to serve you breakfast in bed." I rolled my eyes, playfully.

He kissed my neck and trailed his kisses all the way up to the corner of my mouth where he stopped and spun me around quickly to claim my plumped lips. I kissed him back before pulling away gently, his lips were swollen.

"I got scared when I woke up and you weren't there." He lowers his head with a dry chuckle, it sounded like he was almost embarrassed to admit this to me.

I grabbed his cheeks, lifting his head up to level with mine.

"Well here I am cooking you breakfast. If you haven't noticed, I don't scare easily."

"I'll take your word on that, śmierć." He says.

Śmierć? It sounds wicked.

"What does that mean?" I asked, curiously.

"Cessation of life, meaning the female version of the reaper." He says very causally, my eyes widened.

Hell no, there's no way he's going to associate me with the grim reaper

"Don't call me that, Nate." I whispered and turned around in his arms proceeding to flip more pancakes.

"It's just a nickname, chula."

"The nickname you just said is fine but anything that has to do with the grim reaper keep me out of it." I said.

He laughs, I wasn't joking but instead being dead serious. My mom is a very religious person, of course I wasn't as much but I still believed that there's a hell and a heaven, and a god and a devil.

I served us some of the food and placed the plate in front of him as I took a seat across from him. While he was eating my eyes settled on the many scars displayed across his chest, they looked so painful and traumatizing. Suddenly the hunger disappeared when I thought back to what he shared with me about his childhood, it made me sick to my stomach that people would do that to a child.

His eyes slowly met mine, he knew exactly what I was staring at.

"Come here." He whispered.

His voice spilled from his mouth like honey, I put my fork down and shyly lowered my head as I walked over to him. He grabbed me by my thighs and forced me straddle his lap, I landed on him with a breathless gasp.

"I should have put a shirt on, I know it's disgusting." He says while our eyes stayed on each other.

I shook my head, my hand grabbed the side of his cheek.

"It's not disgusting, they're your battle scars." I whispered softly.

His eyes softened, and his mouth parted. He leaned in to kiss me, I kissed him back passionately. His hands grabbed my cheeks deepening the kiss while plunging his tongue inside my mouth. My hand clamped behind his neck pulling him even closer, my body did a roll against his torso making the kiss more heated.

He was kissing me with everything he has and I enjoyed every last bit of it, I ran my tongue across his bottom lip while moaning inside his mouth.

We pulled apart to catch a breath of air, he leaned his forehead against mine. My body shivered when I remembered that our skin is currently touching, it was crazy that one man could make me feel all these emotions.

"You need to get ready." He says.

"Ready for what?" I asked.

"We have a party to attend to tonight."

A party?

"Your biological father will also be attending." He says so causally.

My eyes almost popped out, is tonight the night he's going to kill him. He noticed my face shifting, the fear in my eyes and the worry in my mind.

"I'm not killing him tonight, not yet at least. I just want to wiggle something in his face, make him come looking for me." He lifts me off his lap as he stood up, he didn't even try eating his food.

"Wiggle something? Let me guess, that something is me." I said.

"Bingo."

"What gives you the impression that he'll even care about me?" I asked. "He left me, remember."

"I don't know, maybe the money he gives your mom every week, the paid tuition for collage, the security team that's been looking for you hired by him." Nathaniel rolls his shoulders before pouring himself some coffee.

My mom lied and said that financial aid was paying for my collage classes, that's how we're able to afford a wealthy lifestyle because he's been giving my mom money all these years.

"What's his name?" I asked.

He turns to look at me while sipping his black coffee.

"You'll find out tonight, there's a few dresses in your closet." He tells me.

Before I could respond he disappears down the hallway to his office. I wasn't so sure on how to feel, whether to cry or scream out of frustration. I sat down to finish my plate of food.

My mom made me think I was a West, I mean legally I am and James will always be my father no matter what, he raised me as his own and he loved me as his own. A man raising a child that isn't his, blood doesn't make a family, love does.

After eating my food I climbed up the stairs to my room, I walked over to my closet where I found the dresses. There was a black one that immediately caught my attention, it reminded me of a particular dress that was from my moms closet, it reminded me of home.

I took a long, needed shower. The warmth of the water traveled down my long back, my neck rolled back enjoying the warmth. I stared at myself through the sterling steel shower head, I was unrecognizable.

I wrapped my towel around my body and walked back inside my room.

I was freaking out mentally, physically I looked calm and collected but it was a mask. I was finally going to meet the guy that had a part of my making, the man that abandoned me.

I clipped my black bra on and pulled the matching panties up my silky legs, I than grabbed ahold of the lace garter belt that was strapped to my sheer thigh leggings. I sprayed perfume all over my body, before starting to apply makeup. I went for a smokey eyeshadow look with a light peach lipgloss, I brushed my eyebrows up and added a light shade of highlighter to my face.

I patted the dress down against my body, I looked good.

I sat on the couch waiting for the clock to strike seven, I read from the magazine that was sitting on my nightstand.

Finally it was time, I got up and walked downstairs. Once I got downstairs I spotted Teagan and Donovan talking to each other, she looked angry and he looked frustrated.

"Afraid your brother might disown you because you've been sleeping with a prostitute." She shouts, quietly.

"That's not the reason and you know it." He says.

"Right, well don't think you're special because like you said, I've slept with plenty of men."

I coughed, she harshly snapped around making her back face me. Donovan flexed his hand angrily while forcing a smile upon his lips.

So they've been sleeping together, for how long?

"You look gorgeous, Genevieve." Don says.

"Thank you."

Teagan turns to look at him, she simply rolls her eyes while walking closer to me.

"How are you feeling, babe?" My best friend asked. "Nathaniel told us who's going to be there."

"So you know." I said.

"Yes, I do."

"I just want to get it over with." I told her, she nodded.

"And you will." His voice bloomed from behind us, I turned around to face him.

Nathaniel was holding a beautiful bouquet of red roses, the air suddenly disappeared from my lungs. He was dressed in a dark brown tuxedo, his hair was messy yet still put together, his beard was trimmed and shaped. In other words, he looked hot.

He steps closer to me bringing the flowers forward, he tilts his head as he stares at me. He didn't know what was next, he's never done something like this before. My fingers softly skimmed over his rough hand while grabbing the roses, I flashed a warm smile at him.

"You'll be fine, I'll make sure of it." He reinsurance me, I hesitate at first before trusting his word.

Something told me that tonight was going to be everything but fine

••
Instagram: @ sexsationel
Twitter: @ sexsationella

sorry for such a late update, last week/weekend was very busy for me but I'll try to double update meaning there might be another chapter this week for his obsession *mwah mwah*

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

Grim Per Goddess_lia

Literatura rom脿ntica

86.6K 4.5K 74
Preview 1: "Um...uh..." he struggled with his words, so I met eyes with him to see if I could read his emotions. "I, um, I have to tell you something...
The Lawyer Per C. C

Literatura rom脿ntica

219K 8.1K 51
2nd in the series, Follows on from The collector. (You can find on my page) Contains adult themes 18+ Sophie knows something she shouldn't, or at lea...
10.5K 581 49
{Sequel to The Deal} Hope is back with vengeance. Every single person who had the audacity to threaten her and her daughter will pay, even if she en...
626K 32.4K 54
"Shhh! Do not make a sound.. or I won't refrain myself to tie you up!" His grip on my wrist tightens. I need to get my book from him, in which I wro...