The Mythical Spirits That Gui...

By LevyMcGardenyt

NALU!! (Gruvia, Gale and Jerza). On a human's 18th birthday, something magical happens. They receive a gift... More

An Angel?!
Her Character
Friendship?
Devil
Give Me The 411
Dance
Wendy (pt. 1)
Wendy (pt. 2)
Train Station
Envy
Spring Break
Graduation
Anniversary
A Freshman
Cheater
Three Words

Incidents In College

430 20 168
By LevyMcGardenyt

Here we come,
walkin' down the street
We get the funniest looks
from every one we meet~

Don't mind me. I was watching friends and that part is STUCK MY MY HEAD-

*groans* anyway, I have a new chapter of TMSTGY for you lovelies! I hope you enjoy.

Don't let the title scare you too bad.. but just a warning, for angry Natsu will appear. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also, last chapter it was like end of their school year. Pretty much early June. This is a time skip to early August and the start of Natsu's fall semester.

-•-•-•-

I've settled into the dorm. It's been about a week since I got here. School officially starts today- unfortunately.

It was weird at first waking up and not clashing with Gray, but my new roommate is pretty chill. Jellal is across the hall, so I'm happy he'll be around too.

I walked out of the kitchen and into our little living area with a TV and two chairs.

"Good morning roomie!" I hear. I turned around to see my roommate sweeping.

"Oh. Hey Max." I say with a half smile.

"Do you have any classes today?" He asks.

"Yeah. I got classes on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays." I tell him.

"Ah. I've got Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays." He sighs.

I walked to my room and grabbed a small bag. I thought college would be more fun! It's like what the hell man? I graduated high school just to go to another school?

I'd like to have a word with the person who invited school. Is that possible?

I sighed as I stuffed a notebook and some pencils in my bag. 'Lucy wanna walk with me?' I wonder.

'Sure, but you do the walking. I'll just sit pretty in your scarf.' She giggled. The bright light appeared and Lucy smiled up at me from my scarf.

"Hi Natsu!"

"Hey Luce!"

"You felt bummed or upset earlier. How come you're happy now?"

"I was bummed because of school and classes, but I'm happy because you're here!" I tell her.

"Aw! Well I'm happy you're happy, Natsu." She chirped.

"Bye Max!" I call out while opening the door.

"Cya." He says while putting the broom away. Do I find it weird he brought his own broom and even has a decorated holder for it? A little...

I walked past the common room where some people were doing work or just hanging out. Once outside, I kept walking along the sidewalk under the trees. The campus is big, but it's really nice here.

While walking, I told Lucy all about my day yesterday after she left. She helped me unpack my final items, then I let her rest while I got to know Max a little better.

"Well it looks like you have class now Natsu." Lucy tells me when I stop walking. I glare at the sign that reads 'Engineering Hall.'

"Hey, what if I ditch and we just go to the park or something!" I suggest. I turned around and walked away from the big brick building.

Lucy jumped out of my scarf. She grew next to me and sighed. "Lucy kick!" She shouts as her foot lands a kick on my ribs. "You baka. You're not ditching on your FIRST DAY OF CLASS!" Lucy groaned.

"Ya didn't have to kick me though.." I pout while clutching onto my side.

She held her hands over my ribs and the pain went away. "I find it easier to just knock some sense into you." She shrugged.

"That's just an expression!" I whine.

"But it works, no?"

"No!"

"Yes it does. Now go on." Lucy sighs while shooing me into the building.

"I don't wanna. Can't I just drop out?"

"You're not dropping out of college. You haven't even been to a single class!" She scolds.

"Fine, fine. I'm just messing with ya!"

"No you aren't."

".... yeah I wasn't.." I chuckle nervously.

I walked into the building. Lucy watched me walk inside the classroom, and just before she was about to disappear I heard her cry out; "pervert!"

I ran out of the doors and peered around the hall. I saw a guy with his hand around Lucy's waist. "So like is this some kind of cosplay, angel?~" he purred in her ear.

I clenched my fists so hard my knuckles turned white. "PAWS OFF!" I shout.

Lucy turned her head in my direction and smiled nervously. "Oh hi Natsu. S-shouldn't you be in class?"

"Yeah, but I'm not over here to learn. I'm here to teach someone a lesson instead."

"Go find your own bitch man. This toy is mine to play with." The guy growled at me.

"Lucy isn't a bitch!" I shout while punching him on the cheek.

"Women aren't toys!" I add while kneeing him in the gut.

"And Lucy isn't yours!" I spit in his face while twisting the wrist of his hand that grabbed Lucy.

"What so she's yours or some shit?!" The guy seethed. He went to punch me and I grabbed his fist in my hand. My bangs covered my eyes.

"No! Lucy is my best friend, and she's not property. She doesn't belong to anyone!" I add while letting go of his fist. I gave him one last uppercut to the jaw before taking Lucy's hand in mine.

I pulled Luce along quickly before security or someone could catch us. "T-thanks Natsu.." Lucy said sheepishly.

"Lookie at that. Seems like I am skipping out today!" I cheer while doing a little dance in place.

"Idiot!" Lucy laughed as she facepalmed. "Fine! Just today Natsu."

Lucy and I walked to a little bakery. I got a chocolate chip muffin and a plain donut. She got a croissant. We took our food to the park and sat next to each other on a bench.

"..and then he put his arm around me. That's when you showed up." Lucy said, finishing her story about what happened when that guy arrived.

"Lucy, I'm upset he said those things about you. You're none of those things!"

"It's okay. I know I'm not, so thanks for sticking up for me." Lucy responded. She smiled and gave me a side hug. I couldn't help but have a stupid grin on my face too.

Well shit. Is this what being on a... date... feels like?

Nah, that cant be it. This is just us hanging out like usual. Like back when we'd get ice cream together after she helped me with work or I did good on a test.

"How long has it been since your class would've started?" Lucy asks, breaking the silence.

I checked my phone. "It's been about 37 minutes."

"Ah. Well, let's just check around campus. You haven't really toured on your own yet, right?" Lucy suggested.

"Aye. Let's go!"

We found ourselves at a little shopping center. I gave Lucy a $10. "Here Luce let's shop."

"Natsu, I can't take this."

"Why not?"

"You already do so much for me and get me little things."

"I mean yes I get you food sometimes but why's that matter?"

"I just feel bad. I don't need to buy anything." She says while placing the money back in my hand.

I shoved the bill back into her hand and turned away. I walked into a store and she followed.

"Natsu!" She groans.

"Hm?" I hummed. I turned around. "Do I know you miss?"

"Natsu.." she growled. "TAKE THE MONEY."

"How do you know my name ma'am?" I asked innocently. "And what money? That's not mine." I shrug. The employee at the counter sweat-dropped.

"I swear to the spirit king you are so... so urgh!" Lucy groaned.

"That's not nice. I don't even know you."

Lucy sighed and walked away. I smiled victoriously and just browsed the store. Lucy walked over and had a little bag in her hands after about ten minutes.

"What'd ya get?" I ask her.

"It's a secret for now." She shrugged. "Here's the change." She added while dropping money into my hands. I looked at it. Okay that's six dollars and... 49 cents left. I put the money into my wallet and left the store with Lucy.

Lucy's transformation was up during the walk back to my dorm. After she left, all I could think was.. what did she buy?

———————————————————————
A/N: yay new chappie! We love a good fight scene with an angry, overprotective Natsu.

That's all. Peace out!

Word Count: 1296

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 1.4K 48
COMPLETED. EDITED. I'LL NEVER TOUCH THIS BOOK AGAIN. 🍋there will be lemony things in the later chapters I know it's long, but don't let that be a t...
3.5K 162 17
Thinking that she is not good enough to be in Fairy Tail Lucy plans on leaving, but after a terrifying accident on a mission that sends her into a wo...
Lost Hope By UwU

Fanfiction

13.1K 606 24
After escaping a terrifying and traumatic experience, Lucy moves to a new school. No one knows who she is, she can make a new life. Natsu falls for h...
2.5K 131 16
Elara Abbey was a name that hadn't crossed Lucy's mind in the years since her mother's death. Lucy had grown past that, moved on from her one-time fr...