DARK DESIRES: A JAEYONG FANFI...

Pamelaonika tarafından

Two toxic males are blinded by their lust for each other which leads them down a dark and twisted path. Daha Fazla

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
Author's note
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER SEVEN

93 6 2
Pamelaonika tarafından

The next day Taeyong had woken up earlier than usual. He quickly wrote a short note for jaehyun before silently making his way out of the younger's apartment with his car keys. Since they were going to leave later in the day, Taeyong wanted to relieve all the pent up stress he had been feeling lately. He felt like if he didn't calm down somehow he was going to explode so he decided to go to the spa. He loved their amazing massages and facials.

Once Taeyong paid for his session he was directed towards the massage room. He quickly stripped his clothes off before getting under the covers. The door opened and Taeyong instantly smiled. It was his usual massager doyoung.

"Hey"

"Hey." Taeyong smiled shyly.

"I missed you."

"You're not supposed to say that to a customer." Taeyong smiled more. He was so over doyoung's teasing right now. "Instead of teasing me why don't you do your job and make me feel good." Taeyong flirted. He chuckled once he noticed the way the male's eyes grew dark for a quick second. But that was all it was between them, harmless flirting. He had known the male for over a month now since when he started coming here. It wasn't like they were friends or anything, in fact, taeyong had never even met doyoung outside of this place so they were more like a buddy kinda thing.

"So what's stressing you out? The male asked as he began his massage on Taeyong.

"It's nothing." Taeyong replied quietly.

"C'mon, you've never really told me anything about you, plus we're going to be stuck here for an hour or so, you might as well spill."

"You're so annoying." Taeyong laughed. "It's nothing...... Just this guy I'm fucking, well let's just say I'm going to be having dinner with his parents." Taeyong nervously laughed.

"If you're just fucking him, why are you meeting his parents then?

"He's taking me home to his brother's wedding and apparently we're going to be having dinner with his family."

"Wait how long have you been fucking this guy? The male laughed.

"Over a year or something." Taeyong tried not to make it a big deal. After all it wasn't to jaehyun.

"Wait, what? The male had a surprised look etched on his face making Taeyong rolled his eyes. "He fucks real good if that's what you want to hear."

"Why don't you guys just date then. I mean it already seems like it so why not make it official?

"We..... We're not in love, we just love to have sex with each other." Taeyong replied. He silently moaned as he felt doyoung loosen a tight knot around his shoulders. "You know for a talkative, you're really good at your job."

"And for a fuck buddy, you're sure dedicated to this guy." The male retorted.

"Haha, very funny." Taeyong rolled his eyes at the male.

After the massage, Taeyong also got a facial before deciding to head back to his place to pick up his stuffs. It was a shame he couldn't say goodbye to doyoung. Once he arrived at home, first of all he took a long shower before packing up few stuffs he would need for the two days trip. Once he was done he hurried out of the place, not forgetting to lock the doors. He quickly got into jaehyun's car and drove to the younger's place.

Once Taeyong got to jaehyun's place he was a bit surprised to find ten in the living room. The short male sat on a couch at the side of the room, busy with his phone while jaehyun was no where in sight.

"Hey pretty boy."

"What are you doing here? Taeyong asked as he placed jaehyun's car keys back on the counter where he had found them this morning.

"I'm coming with you guys."

"Oh okay." Taeyong replied quietly, trying to hide his sudden annoyance. Call him selfish but he had been hoping to spend time with jaehyun on this trip and now it wasn't going to happen. He quickly headed to jaehyun's room not bothering to knock as he pushed the door open.

"Hey sleepy head." Taeyong teased as he entered the room. He dropped his stuffs on the bed first before crawling towards his lover to place a kiss on his lips. "Wakey wakey." Taeyong whispered and laughed when he saw jaehyun open his eyes. "Hey handsome" Taeyong said again, still laughing.

"Hey."

"Wanna shower together? Taeyong asked, shyly biting his lips for no reason. Or maybe it was the fact that jaehyun looked so god damn sexy right now. He didn't wait for the younger to say anything before standing up and pulling the male with him towards the bathroom area. He undressed jaehyun first before slowly taking his own clothes off. He wanted to put on a show for jaehyun. Giving the younger a seductive look, Taeyong pulled the male into the shower room before sliding the glass door closed. He turned on the water heater before finally turning on the shower.

"I'm so dying to fuck that pretty mouth of yours right now." Jaehyun chuckled. He had been watching Taeyong put on a show and he had to say the short male really did know how to get him hard as a rock. Taeyong on the other hand instantly smiled. He didn't wait for jaehyun's to tell him twice before he obediently got down on his knees. He held jaehyun's cock, roughly massaging it before spitting a load of saliva on it.

"Fuck." Jaehyun's moaned.

Taeyong instantly smiled once he heard jaehyun moan. Just being able to please the younger gave him more than enough pleasure. Knowing that jaehyun hated teasing, he shoved the male's cock into his mouth and started to gag on it. Loads of saliva dribbled down his mouth as he tried to take in more of jaehyun's cock.

"Open that slut mouth of yours wider and do your fucking job well." Jaehyun growled harshly causing Taeyong to release a muffled moan. He bobbed his head roughly on jaehyun's cock just like the male had told him to do. Taeyong could feel his eyes begin to water as he kept on sucking jaehyun's cock. The younger had held his head down and it was getting difficult to breathe.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum."

Taeyong whimpered as jaehyun harshly shoved him to the ground. He obediently sat there and let jaehyun cum on his face. 

"You look so pretty with my cum on your face."

"You're a pervert." Taeyong blushed. He was fully up now and it only took about a second for the running warm water to wash away the drools and cum on his face.

They were finally ready to leave and Taeyong for some reason found himself clinging unto jaehyun like his life depended on it. He was so nervous, especially since he was going to be meeting jaehyun's whole family tonight. He knew the younger hated any form of skin ship especially in public but right now he could care less. They all got into the car with ten at the passenger seat and off course Taeyong with jaehyun at the front seat.

The drive over to jaehyun's parents house wasn't as quick as Taeyong thought. They had spent up to three hours on the road and by the time they got there it was already evening. Taeyong stared in awe at the big beautiful house in front of him. It wasn't a mansion or maybe it was, taeyong couldn't tell. But what he was sure of was the fact that Jaehyun's parents definitely lived comfortably.

"Ugh! I'm gonna be sick. Being back here isn't making me happy at all." Ten whined causing jaehyun to chuckle and Taeyong to roll his eyes. He didn't hate ten, he just hated the fact that the male knew more than him when it came to jaehyun.

"Johnny just texted me. He's already here." Taeyong informed everyone and from his peripheral vision, he could see the instant look of discomfort on ten's face. As soon as they got out of the car Taeyong's panick mode started to kick in again. He quickly held unto jaehyun's hands, loving how the male's large ones covered his as they made their way inside the house.

"The prodigal son returns!

"Fuck you too Lucas."

Taeyong watched in awe as Jaehyun engulfed the buffer male in a hug, smiling like never before. From what Taeyong could see, both males looked alike. The both had beautiful honey skin and don't even get him started on Lucas's handsomeness. Taeyong shyly cast his gaze down as soon as the Lucas male finally looked in their direction.

"Nice to see you ten."

"You too Lucas. Please tell me there's booze." The short male whined.

"The whole gang is at the rooftop. You'll find whatever you need there." The male smirked.

Taeyong secretly wished ten hadn't left because as soon as the male did, the attention was on him.

"So....... Who's this?

"Would you love to know." Jaehyun smirked at the male before pulling Taeyong towards the stairs with him.

"Jae that was rude. I didn't even get to introduce myself to your brother." Taeyong scolded the younger who didn't seem to care as he led them towards a brown door upstairs.

"What do you think? Or would you prefer staying in a hotel?

Taeyong rolled his eyes at jaehyun's clear ignorance. "It's whatever." He replied silently. Taeyong watched jaehyun put their things away while he sat on the bed waiting patiently for the male. He still hadn't met jaehyun's parents and didn't know if they were already around. "Jae..... Your parents, they live here right?

"No they don't. This is actually Lucas's place."

" Okay." Taeyong nodded his head in agreement trying to be cool about the whole thing but deep down he was confused. Was jaehyun from a wealthy home? Come to think of it he didn't really know much about the younger except things he liked. For example, Taeyong knew jaehyun's favourite food, snack, sex positions, kinks, those kind off stuffs. But outside all of that, he knew nothing about the male.

"How about we go join the others at the roof top. Would that be okay?

Taeyong nodded, Letting jaehyun lead him out of the room.

"Jaehyun!

A young guy with light blonde hair suddenly ran up to the younger, embracing him in a deep hug. Taeyong just stared at the two blankly. He was trying to control his annoyance and sudden jealously towards the male.

"Hey jungwoo. Missed you too."

There was a bit of silence before the blonde male cleared his throat.

"Hi, I'm jungwoo."

The male directed a handshake towards Taeyong who gave him a fake smile. Besides him, he could hear jaehyun chuckling. The younger probably knew Taeyong was being fake at the moment.

"I'm Taeyong." Taeyong responded.

"He's the bride to be." Jaehyun said, still smiling.

"Bride? Taeyong asked confused for a second before he finally understood. "Oh....He's your brother's fiancee? Taeyong asked in disbelief, feeling so stupid at how easy it was for him to get jealous at a guy who was already taken. "I'm so sorry for the confusion." Taeyong faced the blonde male letting out an embarrassing laugh.

"It's fine. I'm sure it was just an honest mistake."

"Yeah it-

Before Taeyong could reply the male he was already pulled away by jaehyun who lead them towards an empty couch. Taeyong shot the male a death glare before yanking his hand away from the younger and going to sit by himself. The space next to him was shortly occupied and Taeyong could literally feel jaehyun's icy cold eyes on him. He didn't care and just ignored jaehyun. As Taeyong looked around the environment he was currently in, he instantly took notice of a beautiful little girl, she looked not more than two years old and had a striking resemblance to that of jaehyun's brother. She had long black hair and really pretty features. The little girl was with the male he had met earlier, Jungwoo. She was whispering something to the male while he had a smile on his face. It was so obvious to Taeyong that the little girl was Lucas's and jungwoo's daughter. When he had earlier met the male, he had suspected for him to be an omega. His delicate and feminine features and the way his body was shaped, they all gave it away but he just wasn't expecting for the male to already have a child. All of this instantly made Taeyong think about his life decisions and what he wanted. Jaehyun would never go for this. Taeyong reminded himself after the thought of having a child popped up in his head. He wanted what jungwoo had. Love, happiness...... a child. I mean what else could anyone wish for. He was twenty five years old and although he might not look it, he wasn't getting any younger. He needed to stop fooling around with jaehyun and find out where they both stood in terms of a future relationship.

"I'm really so fucking glad that you all came out here to support jungwoo and I today. Especially........ those of us that had experienced nothing but painful and sad memories here in this town but still sucked it up to be here. Seriously you guys are the best." Lucas cheered.

"So jaehyun, how about you introduce us to Mr pretty boy over here. I still don't know shit about him." One of the guys said.

Taeyong recognized the male. He had seen the male in jaehyun's apartment the day jaehyun wanted them both to "hang out" with his friends. As usual he was with the same guy as that day. The Chinese male. Taeyong recognized him too. Taeyong waited for jaehyun to say something but ended up disappointed when jaehyun referred to him as just Taeyong. Taeyong was more than embarrassed and by the look of things it was obvious jaehyun's friends weren't buying his bullshit explanation too.

"Just Taeyong huh? Johnny smirked and was met with a harsh glare from jaehyun.

"Yeah just Taeyong. Or is there something else you wanna say? The younger asked, his cold and formidable expression daring Johnny to speak up.

"Easy tiger." Johnny raised his hands up in defeat laughing.

"Don't worry Johnny, no one is buying jaehyun's bullshit story. We all know what's going on." Jungwoo assured the tall male.

Taeyong didn't utter a word but if looks could kill, Johnny would be dead right now.  Why couldn't the male just leave it alone. Whatever jaehyun introduced him as was none of the taller's business. Even if jaehyun introduced him as his personal slut toy, it was no one's business but he and jaehyun's.

"Mama, big dada is meanieeeee." The little girl Taeyong had noticed earlier began to whine.

"Lucia don't say that. Grandpa loves you okay." Jungwoo cooed at the little girl which earned the blonde male snickers from everyone.

"Yeah right." Ten snorted.

"Jungwoo when would you stop lying to the kid." Johnny added.

"Maybe when you start minding your own damn business." The blonde male retorted.

Everyone bursted out laughing, including Taeyong. He had to admit Johnny had a hilarious way with words.

"Uhm, excuse me sir, there's a Mr Jung waiting downstairs." An unknown male interrupted them and Taeyong immediately took notice of how everyone's demeanor suddenly changed. The place had became quiet.

Was the male that bad. Taeyong couldn't help but wonder.

Hey guys I'm back for good so please follow me for more updates.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

19.7K 655 19
The story of two, a deadly assassin and an underworld mafia leader written in red ink. "I met the right person.. ..under wrong circumstances." Minsun...
17.7K 530 13
They fall in love, but what happens when they're too immature? -omegaverse -potential smut -Mpreg
350K 12.5K 21
[Completed] Taehyung is the last omega, a royal one at that. He hides his scent and eyes so he isn't hunted down. He knows who his mates are, he know...
1.5M 94.4K 66
Seokjin, an omega, taken against his will and sold to the highest bidder. This story will have triggering content. It is an ABO Fanfic. There will b...