๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ. ๐—†๐–บ๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐—… ๐—Ž...

Od -CHRRYBOMB

this is not good as i thought it would turn out. so... bear with it :( Vรญce

CHAPTER ONE: It Is Time For You To Come Back, Dear.
CHAPTER TWO: Hello, Asgard.
CHAPTER THREE: How Are You?
CHAPTER FOUR: Long Time No See
CHAPTER FIVE: Farewell
CHAPTER SIX: Let's Move On
CHAPTER SEVEN: You Must Be Truly Desperate
CHAPTER EIGHT: The Dark World
CHAPTER NINE: Svartalfheim
CHAPTER TEN: Dumbass
CHAPTER ELEVEN: You Are Mine
CHAPTER TWELVE: Head to Earth
CHAPTER THIRTEEN: We Need Everyone
CHAPTER FOURTEEN: Meeting the Avengers
CHAPTER FIFTEEN: Wakanda
CHAPTER SIXTEEN: One Try, That's It.
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: She Is Fine.
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: Vormir
CHAPTER NINETEEN: Part of The Team
CHAPTER TWENTY: Another New Day
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE: Party For All
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE: Suicide Squad (II)
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR: Vladovin, Russia.
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE: Lost? Maybe Found
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX: And We're Back Here . . .
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN: Seoul, South Korea
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT: Seoul, South Korea (II)
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE: Lost of Powers
CHAPTER THIRTY: The Tesseract/Space Stone
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE: Nothing Is Impossible
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO: Secrets to Keep
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE: The Downfall of Alixir
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR: Serious Matters
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE: I Missed You
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX: Ignorant
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN: Pure Happiness
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT: Warning Signs
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE: Rehabilitation.
CHAPTER FORTY: Just Fine.

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO: Suicide Squad

16 1 0
Od -CHRRYBOMB

[Two days later]

Ivana walked downstairs and saw some of the Avengers were gathered outside the building. T'Challa and Shuri were present too. Steve, Sam, Bucky, Thor, Bruce, Rhodey and Tony were present.

"Good morning," Bruce said when he sees Ivana. "Good morning." She smiled as she approached them. "Ivana, T'Challa, and Shuri are going back already. Say goodbye to them." Tony said. "Oh really? I thought you guys are going back in a few days." Ivana tilts her head in confusion.

"Yeah, but my brother," Shuri put her hands on T'Challa's shoulder. "Has a lot to do after 2 days not being in Wakanda," Shuri replied. Ivana smiled and nodded. "I wanted to stay longer. Wanted to go to Coachella, actually." Shuri said. Ivana grinned.

"Coachella is next year. For this year, it had already ended. I'll text a month before the festival starts. Just in case you want to join me to Coachella." Ivana said and winked at Shuri. "That's my sister!" Shuri exclaimed in excitement and hugged Ivana. Ivana laughed and patted Shuri's back.

"Sister, huh?" Sam mumbled. "Of course. She has been my sister for a long time." Shuri said and glances at her brother who is shaking his head. "We will leave in the afternoon after lunch. Hopefully, make it back before evening." T'Challa said. "Yeah. That's good. Have a safe journey." Steve said, shaking hands with T'Challa.

"Thank you for the kind hospitality for me and Shuri. I appreciate it so much." T'Challa said. Tony nodded. "It's nothing. Come by once a while. You'll be welcome to stay." Tony said. Ivana smiled.

"Hey, I need to give you something," Ivana whispered to Shuri, pulling her a little further from the males.

"What?" Shuri asked. Ivana took her phone and open her phone case and there was a small letter that was folded a few times to make it fit in the phone case. "Wow, is that for me?" Shuri asked. Ivana chuckled and grinned. "Can you pass this to T'Challa?" Ivana said in a whispering tone.

Shuri look at Ivana and smirked.

"Shuri!" Ivana slapped her shoulder, a little flustered by how Shuri was looking at her. Shuri laughed. "I was just looking at you! I mean – I'm happy for you two!" Shuri exclaimed. "We're not together, Shuri," Ivana said.

"Oh, yeah?" Shuri's smile fades.

"Yeah. Maybe not yet. It'll take years." Ivana says, giving the letter to Shuri.

She took it and put it into her pocket. "Hopefully I did not forget to give this. Sometimes I forget about things." Shuri said, tapping her pocket. Ivana chuckled. "In return, you need to bring me to Coachella and LA next time." She said.

"Of course! Tell me if you're around New York. I'll see if my schedule allows me to meet you." Ivana said. Shuri smiled and nodded. "I'll miss you," Shuri said and hugged Ivana. Ivana hugged her back and smiled. "Last time was so long until I meet you. Maybe this time will be longer." Shuri continued. Ivana chuckled.

"Maybe this time will be a shorter time actually," Ivana said as they broke the hug. "Really?" Shuri raised her eyebrows. "I'm gonna stay on Earth for some time. So, I'll be around here." Ivana said. "That's amazing!" Shuri exclaimed in happiness. "Yeah," Ivana smiled and nodded.

"Shuri!" T'Challa calls.

"Alright. You're done." Ivana said, patting her back. Shuri bid goodbye to the other Avengers before heading to the car. T'Challa decided to meet Ivana. Despite there was some teasing between him and Ivana, they are still friends and T'Challa does not want their relationship to turn into an awkward relationship.

"I'm expecting that you will behave for your stay on earth, Ivana," T'Challa says, approaching the young lady. Ivana smiled and chuckled before lowering her head. She looked up back when T'Challa stood high in front of her.

"Take care." She said.

He smiled and nodded.

"I expect you to come to Wakanda when you have time since you're closer to Wakanda now, Lady Alexander," T'Challa said. Ivana chuckle. "I know. I'll find some time and inform you before I come." Ivana told him as she put her hands into her hoodie's pocket at the lower center of the cloth.

"Think about what I told you the previous night," T'Challa said again.

Ivana pressed her lips and gave him a thin smile. "I will need time to think about it," Ivana says. "I know. How long it takes, I will wait." He said. "You're getting old." She chuckles. "If you can't wait, move on. You need to find a better woman to be a queen, later on, T'Challa." Ivana said, patting his chest. The man smiled.

"I don't think I can find others, Lady Alexander." He said. Ivana smiled and chuckled. "Well then, I will think about it." Ivana nodded. He smiled and nodded. "Thank you." He replied. Ivana nodded. They stare into each other's eye before Ivana sighed and give in.

She tiptoed and hold his hands before kissing him.

The other Avengers who saw them widened their eyes. "Holy cow, she's a daring woman too," Sam commented, looking at the couple. "She is totally a brave lady. She's an Asgardian." Thor said proudly.

Yeah, he already addresses Ivana as an Asgardians more than 5 times to the other Avengers.

Ivana pulled away and stood back on both feet. She let go of his hand but he took her hand back.

"If you are mine now, I'm gonna take you–",

Before he could finish saying his words, Shuri interrupted them. She simply shouted, asking T'Challa to be quicker. Ivana just laughed at Shuri. "Alright. Time to leave." Ivana said, patting his chest. He smiled and nodded. "I'll leave." He said, looking at Ivana. "Goodbye." Ivana mumbles.

He smiled and slowly walk away. Slowly, letting go of her hands and walks to the car. Ivana walked towards the other male Avengers. "Was that a sign that you can open your heart to him?" Tony was the first one to ask. Ivana smiled.

"I just thought he deserves a kiss. No one can give it to him but I can." Ivana smiled at the other Avengers before entering the building, leaving the males wondering about her smile. It looks like she has something hidden behind her meaningful smile.

Ivana grabbed a cup of coffee at the pantry before going to the open laboratory that was between the lounge and the office. Ivana entered the laboratory and swipe on some things on the screen.

"Friday," Ivana says. "Yes, miss?" Friday replied. "Can you bring up some information about the liquid that was injected into the Winter Soldiers? I think Howard Stark was behind the production of liquid." Ivana said.

"No need," Tony interrupted and pressed on his phone and transfer the details to the pop-up hologram screen in front of Ivana. The full ingredients of the liquid and the other details that need to be aware of.

Tony entered the laboratory together with Bruce, Rhodey, Bucky, and Steve. "These are the ingredients and the things you need to be aware of," Tony said, putting his phone on the table. Ivana looks through the details. One of the details made Ivana surprised.

"Genetics?" Ivana questioned as her eyebrows furrowed. "Yeah," Tony replied with a nod. "So, if Bucky has these things still in his body, that means, his children will inherit the same thing?" Ivana exchanged looks at Tony and Bucky. "Yes, Anna. His children will inherit these." Tony said.

"If someone finds a cure for these or any method to take it out of him, it will take time for him to run some tests maybe every month to make sure his genetics doesn't have that thing anymore," Bruce added, pulling another pop-up screen beside Ivana, letting her see how Bucky's genetic looks now.

It was interesting to look at these things. "This is Bucky's genetic picture right now. This is a normal one. We are going to search for things that can reverse his genetics without harming his normal genetics." Bruce said. Ivana stood still and rested her head on her hands before turning towards Bucky.

"What if he had sex with someone. Will, the person get that thing?" Ivana asked. Tony scoffed and replied, "No. Only genetics." Ivana nodded and chuckled.

"Was just asking," Ivana said after realizing a smirk and awkward glances from the other boys. She chuckled and shrugged.

They continued talking and figuring how to undo everything that has been inserted into Bucky's vein. There's gotta be one way. They have to find the right potion or the right medication or the right product that can no affect Bucky's health but to throw the injected liquid inside of Bucky.

It has been in his blood for more than 10 years and Tony had already said that it will be lesser than 10% to get a cure for Bucky.

For now, the only way is that put Bucky away or make sure he doesn't hear the words that will make him remember his past and awaken his Winter Soldier side.

After some time in the laboratory, Ivana entered the lounge to take some time off. She sat on the couch and space out. Later, she finds out herself playing with her powers.

Shifting things from a table to another table. She has lots of power that she never finds out yet what everything does.

Most of the time, only purple colour light will be used. Sometimes, red. Purple and red are the most used ones. She noticed that she has 5 colours. But she doesn't know what it does.

When in the fight, she will only see the purple or red colour. T'Challa told when she was in Wakanda.

He said Ivana could be related to the Infinity Stones since he sees the light in her hands and all of them consist of all 5 colours of the Infinity Stones except for the Time Stones. It might be possible since the colours were the same.

But T'Challa told her that it is not confirmed and if she wants to know about it, he will need to run some tests on her.

But Ivana didn't want to do any tests. She wants to find it out herself.

In the Avengers compound, it's only the males and Ivana alone as a female. Natasha left for Russia to go back to her hometown for a while. Wanda and Vision went back to Scotland to spend some time together.

Ivana spends most of her time in the laboratory and sometimes in the library.

After a few minutes of being quiet and just spacing out, Ivana felt that she was stared at by someone and look around. Her eyes met with Tony who was leaning on the door frame. "How long have you been there?" Ivana asked with a chuckle. "I just came. I wanted to talk to you but you seem to be spacing out." He replied.

He entered the lounge and took a seat in front of Ivana. "What's up?" Ivana asked him, crossing her legs. Tony looks at her and then sighs. "What?" Ivana questioned him, sensing something was not good. "I got a call from someone." He said and take out his phone before bringing up a pop-up hologram in front of Ivana.

It showed a biodata of Ivana. But most of it was filled with a word, 'unknown'.

"I didn't know your name was Ivana Daisy Alexander." He said and smiled. Ivana smiled back and lowered her head. "I wanted to keep my details away from any system, Tony. You know how bad the government can be." Ivana said. Tony pressed his lips and nodded.

"I know. But now . . . Nick Fury is finding for you. He wants to meet you if that is okay for you." Tony said. Ivana raised her eyebrow. "What does he want?" Ivana questioned. "He wants to know about you since you are new and maybe, he would want to ask you for some help," Tony said, sliding his phone and the hologram in front of Ivana.

Ivana was dumbfounded when he saw that Nick Fury was on the screen and the video call was ongoing. "Ivana Alexander. I think you know who I am, right?" The man said. Ivana swallowed and nodded. "I don't want actions, young lady. I need words." The man replied.

"Yes, I know who you are," Ivana said, clearly. "Good." Nick Fury said. He was seen standing in an office and he walks up to the front, nearer to the screen. "I have seen a lot of videos of you. This is not the first time you came to earth, right?" He asked her. "Yes," Ivana replied. Tony sat across her, just listening to their conversation.

"I see that you can control 4 elements too, is that right?" He asked. Ivana glances at Tony who showed a surprised expression. "Depends on the situation," Ivana replied. "Lady Alexander. I need the truth and the fake information." The man said. "I don't know. Sometimes I can and sometimes I can't do that." Ivana replied, a little annoyed.

"Good. We can train-", "I don't accept any training, sir." Ivana said quickly, cutting off the man's words. "You can help the government to achieve a peaceful country." Nick Fury said. Ivana scoffs and shakes her head in disagreement. "Your power can help the country a lot. With training." The man said.

"Sorry, sir. But I don't want to accept your offer to help the country. I don't want to." Ivana said, standing up from the couch. "Ivana," Tony said with a gentle voice. Ivana looked at him and sighed. "Listen, I know, you are not really into the government. But we have a mission for you." Tony told her.

Ivana was interested when Tony said, a mission for you. Ivana turned back to the hologram that was already facing her. "Speak. Drop the fancy words." Ivana said, putting her arms on her chest.

Tony puts up another hologram screen and Ivana sees a full detail of a person. "Anthony Liberia is a rich man who owns several private jets and also a lot of illegal guns. How he gets that, we still don't know but we need you to catch this guy. He's going to Vladovin." Nick Fury explained.

"Why would he go to Vladovin? That's just ice." Ivana said. Nick Fury smiled. "The Russian naval base was there where they retrofire Cold War submarines." He added. "Well, technically, it's not the Russian anymore." He paused. "The base was taken over by a terror group of military separatists about a month ago."

"And, the Russian hasn't taken it back yet. So, it's technically, still belongs to the separatists." Nick Fury continued. Ivana exhaled as she thinks all the possibilities of getting killed. "There is nuclear inside the submarine, right?" Ivana questioned. "Correct." He replied.

"It's a suicide," Ivana said and looked at Tony. "You're not going alone though." Nick Fury said. "Then? Who am I going with?" Ivana questioned him. "You're going with the men. Steve, Bucky, Sam, and you." Nick said. Ivana rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Why can't they just go without me? All the men? Tony, you aren't going?" Ivana questioned him. The billionaire shrugged and shook his head. "Pepper doesn't want me to die," Tony replied nonchalantly. "Fine. Bruce? Rhodey? What about Natasha and Wanda? Vision?" Ivana questioned again.

"You're new in the Avengers. This is how you train." Tony said. Ivana sighed and folded her arms on her chest. "Ivana, this is stopping World War III. You ain't doing it?" Nick Fury said. "Have the men agreed on this?" Ivana asked. "Yes. I just told them just now and they said they are down for this mission." He replied.

She sighed and look at Tony before speaking. "If I die, make sure to bury me in New Asgard." Tony raised both his hands and said, "By all means." He replied. Ivana glanced at Nick Fury and Tony before walking towards the exit. "Are you on the team or not?" Tony asked with a loud voice after noticing that she hasn't given her confirmation.

"Tell me when your jet is ready, Mr Director," Ivana said before she left the lounge. "Is she down for the mission?" Tony questioned and turned towards Nick Fury. "She is." The director said before disappearing from the hologram screen.

Looks like there are always bad people in the universe that they need to stop before it gets worse. 

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

99.5K 1.4K 11
*THIS IS DISCONTINUED* I'll never be working on this again and it will never be updated I had things I would have done but I do not want to do this a...
8.2K 122 51
just read I am bad at descriptions sorry! btw I uploaded everything at once so yeah...
415 10 6
๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ฒ๐๐ซ๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ž, ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ž๐ฑ๏ฟฝ...
1.8M 43K 200
Hi, everyone! Welcome to my Marvel Imagines book. I encourage you to at least try this book out. If you don't like it, that's fine! I will say that i...