YOUR SMILE, MY REASON || CHOW...

By SweetChowen2

Owen had always been an average student, he was calm, he didn't get into trouble and most of his time he stay... More

NOTE + CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 9
ALTERNATIVE ENDING

CHAPTER 8

166 10 2
By SweetChowen2

It's ending :(

×

Two weeks had passed, Owen and Charles's relationship was fine and no more fights.
They had recorded four more videos of recipes and of all five, only one had worked, they could be good at everything but not in the kitchen.
At least not in pairs, but when Charlie cooked alone everything went well:

- Maybe I'm the problem - Owen says when he sees the boy throw the pancake up and pick it up - You are almost a boss.

- Envy, Joyner?

- Of course not - Owen says laughing and gets up taking a glass of water - Since I am useless in the kitchen it is good for you to know how to cook because one day when we get married and have children we will not go hungry because Chef Gillespie will take care of everything  .

Upon hearing that, Charles freezes in place.  He wasn't ready to hear something like that coming from Owen, not at all.  This was a long-standing plan.
He had never considered that the blonde could have plans like that and, despite having said all that, he didn't even seem to have noticed what had been said:

- What did you say?  - Charlie asks turning off the fire then turning to look at him - I didn't know I had so many plans.

- Me and.  Escaped, did I scare you?  - Owen asks approaching the boy to touch his cheeks - That just came out.  It's not like you want to marry or have children with me one day.  Huh?

- I love you, Owen - Charlie says looking at him.  They had never said that to each other, they had already talked about liking each other and being in love, but not that, not about loving.

- Why?  - Owen asks a little lost in the blue eyes of the boy who laughs at that question.

- Why wouldn't I love it?  - he asks running a hand through his blond hair and smiles approaching to kiss him - Have you been to Vegas?

- No - Owen mumbles

- Okay.  So we go, go pack a bag - he says excitedly and leaves without saying anything else.

×

After convincing his mother that Charlie was not crazy despite the sudden decision, Owen says goodbye to her and runs off towards her boyfriend's car.
It would be a long twenty hours to Las Vegas and they hadn't even made plans, they had no place to stay and no idea how they would pay for everything.

- My mom has doubts about her mental state now - Owen says laughing, throwing her backpack in the back seat - Does your mom know where we are going?

- You know - Charles says laughing, Owen already thought he was beautiful but seeing him that way, with his sunglasses and his hair being ruffled by the wind, really seemed surreal, he was the type who preferred to live in the moment than to record it in a  cell phone screen but that, that man, would really be worth having a memory.

- You know I always knew you would kidnap me - Owen says laughing after taking the boy's photo and putting it as wallpaper - Except I never imagined that the destination would be Las Vegas.

- I like being the surprise guy.

After long hours of travel to Las Vegas Charlie and Owen had finally arrived.

Since it was Tuesday, it was not difficult to find a hotel room, now the boys were lying in bed tired from the trip.

- Tomorrow we will leave because today ... No chance - Charles mumbles making it clear how much he was too lazy to move even to take his shoes off his feet.

- Char

- Uh?

- I love you too - He grumbles against the pillow as he strokes Charles' icy cheeks, who smiles with his eyes closed and nods.

The week passed in the blink of an eye, Charlie was beaming with happiness because he had him as a companion in a beautiful place and knew that they would not be judged by anyone.

The couple had just returned to the hotel room after a brief walk through the city center, where they had bought several trinkets in one of those one-off stores;  Owen throws himself on the bed next to his boyfriend with a big smile, the boy's green eyes fix on Charlie's face, who looks back at him:

- I was thinking - Charles says taking the blonde's hand - You said something about getting married and having children, right?

- That escaped, it wasn't mine -

- You said, right?  - He repeats the question placing himself on Owen's body, leaving kisses by his neck, drawing moans from the blonde as he slowly bites his hot skin.

"I did," he murmurs, closing his eyes as he feels those touches go down his bare abdomen.

- Interestingly, we are in Vegas - Charlie talks again without ceasing to kiss him, Joyner could barely think and reason what was said - We can get married tonight.

That, those words, Owen understood perfectly, in a quick movement, he pushed Charlie away and sat on the bed looking at him:

- What did you say?

- Do you want to marry me tonight?

- Are you completely crazy?  - Owen says getting up from the bed looking at the boy visibly irritated - this is no joke to be done.

- I'm not kidding, babe - he says with a smile - It was your idea.  Do you want?

- We're only eighteen, Char.

- Do you want?

- We are in the middle of nowhere at twenty o'clock.

- Do you want?

- My mom is going to kill me.

- Is that a yes?

- Yes. I marry you, you madman - he says laughing and approaches, being caught in the lap at the same moment.

- I love you - Charles speaks with a big smile and rolling in the air.

×

The couple was already at the assembly, the "priest" was dressed in a blue suit and a hairstyle with an exaggeratedly large tuft just like Elvis, Charlie was next to him, Gillespie was wearing jeans and a white tank top, over a black jacket  .
Entering the door to the sound of a classic rock version of the song "perfect" (Ed Sheeran), came Owen, he also wore jeans and a white T-shirt, under the cap he had improvised a veil.

-Mr. Charles Gillespie - Kenny Elvis says when the blonde arrives at the altar-do you accept, on behalf of the king of rock, Mr Owen Joyner as his legitimate husband?

- I accept - Charles replies looking at Owen with a huge smile.

- Mr Owen Joyner, do you accept Mr Charles Gillespie as your legitimate husband?

- I accept - Owen responds laughing at all that.

- Would you like to say a few words?  - Kenny asks looking at them.

- I.. - Charles starts with a smile now a little shy due to the attention of the men - I don't know what will happen tomorrow, but I want you to know, husband, that I don't regret anything and that if I had more  time it would never end and that if I went back in time it would not change anything.  Because you are my reason Owen, and I love you.

×

- So ... married - Charles says lying in bed after both reach the summit.

- Married - Owen repeats pulling the boy to lie on his chest.

- I want to tell you something - Charlie murmurs without looking at him.

- Have you ever regretted it?  - the blonde jokes.

- No, you idiot - Charlie laughs and rests his chin on Owen's chest looking at him - this afternoon I was not very well and I called my mother for her to come and pick me up.

- Just because you weren't doing so well?  I could have helped you, I'm a doctor trained in Grey's remember?  - Joyner says jokingly, but the other boy remains without laughing.

- Seriously - he says in a tired sigh - there is this thing that my grandfather had, a more advanced type of heart failure.  The gene skipped my father but caught me.

- Char, what game is this?  - Owen asks looking at him, Charlie no longer had the courage to look him in the eye and now his face was hidden in his hands.

- The medications stopped taking effect a while ago and my body couldn't take a transplant, my mother tried - the boy murmurs wiping his face - I wanted to come here because I knew that if I told you this at home, you would run away.

Seeing that it was not really a joke, Owen gets up from the bed wearing his clothes, then grabs others that were lying on the floor and puts them back in the bag while tears streamed down his face:

- Does that mean what I think?  - he asks his back to Charlie.

- Yes.

- And you didn't think that hiding it could hurt me?  - Owen questions now in disgust - all that talk about choosing death and after not knowing what will happen tomorrow and not regretting anything. I have fucking feelings

He screams throwing a cap at Charlie who just accepts it while she cries.

×

Sorry for the delay and don't kill me
:)
⭐⭐⭐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 194K 101
Camilo Madrigal. His nerve. His self-obsessed smirk. You wanted nothing to do with him after what he did. But maybe there's something beneath that sm...
26.9M 1.1M 42
she dreads to get to school because of one name. ; high school au, tsundere!taehyung lmao ยป under edit ยป #4 in fanfiction on 171222
1.1M 19.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
767K 17.3K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.