Rebirth to the Countryside [...

By EggLastCrack

[ WARNING: UNOFFICIAL EDITED BOOK COVER ONLY FOR THIS ] Dear Reader, Please Read the Following; ; THIS IS F-A... More

READ BEFORE GOING FURTHER, BE AWARE!
1: Lance Xavier
2: Cheng Xiao Ran
3: Night of Chaos
4: The Truth
5: Drop Out
6: Future Plans
7: Weird Phone Call
8: Sakura Village
9: Do you have it in your stomach?
10: Buying Fertilizer
11: Hiring Someone
12: Blooming
13: The Raw Materials Of Restoration Solution
14: Preparations
15: Heart Warming Family
16: The opening of the business
17: Boss of Zall Logistics
18: Accurate
19: Voice Control or Something
20: Uncle
21: Accident
22: I want to protect you
23: Cheng Xunian
24: Ten People
25: Uncle Is Back
26: Giving Children A Reasonable Identity
27: Try It Together
28: Points To Note
29: Years
30: Blind Date
31: People That Night
32: The Truth That Night
33: Don't Let Me Hate You
34: Sober
35: Leaving Home
36: Be Targeted
37: Born
38: Tricky
39: Distressed
40: Jealousy
41: Baby
42: Impulse
43: Convention
44: Return to the Village to Settle
45: The Way to Conquer Your Sweetheart
46: The Age Conference Pains People
47: The Other Father
48: Weird
49: Car Accident
50: It is Him
51: Summary
52: ________
53: Major Illness
55: Hypnosis
56: Repair Fluid Research
57: Premature Birth
58: _________
59: Zhao Zheng
60: Intervention
61: Blank
62: Opening Court
63: Dissapointment
64: Kiss
65: No More Conflict
66: Press Conference
67: Similar
68: Cherish
69: Beauty
70: Blank
71: Father and Son Meet
72: Father and Son Meet
73: The False Son
74: The news of the biological father
75: The Same Front
76: Blank
77: Trust
78: Expose
79: MONSTER
80: LU JINNAN
81: Confession
82: Acceptance
83: Meeting Father and Son
84: Revenge
85: Your Son
86: The Cold War
87: Enemies
88: Reconciliation
89: Blank
90: Blank
91: Black Technology
92: Blank
93: Conspiracy
94: Knowing
95: Wishes
96: Ending [END]

54: The Truth

2.1K 54 9
By EggLastCrack

"My... my biological father returned to the country with his tribe?" Cheng Xiaoran couldn't make out the phrase father.

Cheng Shunian shook his head.

"It wasn't there yet, something happened to him."

"What's the matter?"

Cheng Shunian turned to look at Cheng Xiaoran.

"He is in love with a man."

Cheng Xiaoran shook slightly.

"Your other biological father? "

"...... Yes, I know your father's time, both of them very happy, and have you and your dad have great confidence in that person, the secret tribe children told him, and persuaded the tribe, with that the family cooperation behind the people, with the help of returning home... After all, they have left for so many years, and they have very little understanding of the country."

Cheng Xiaoran frowned. "Just because of love and trust, everything is said and come out?"

He wanted to say whether this was too sloppy, and the subsequent developments probably proved the wrong decision.

"There were other considerations at the time." Cheng Shunian said, "The families on both sides are very strong, powerful, and have a basis for mutual cooperation... After all, I am just an outsider and don't know much about it. I followed them back to China and watched. They were busy preparing for the wedding banquet, watching your father happily waiting for delivery...

"That day, your father started, and we were all waiting outside the operating room, very anxious. From early in the morning until dark, you were born. We are all breathed a sigh of relief. I couldn't stand it. I went to bed after seeing you. Your father and I had a good relationship, so I slept outside with him and volunteered to take care of him, but in the middle of the night I heard a little movement in a daze. I was about to open my eyes when a handkerchief suddenly covered my face. I was really frightened. The first time I thought of bad guys, I was probably quite clever at that time. I didn't struggle at all. I pretended not to wake up at all. In fact, I held my breath, but I still inhaled a lot of drugs. His head was dizzy, and the person covering me didn't respond when he patted my face, and then said something to do it, and I knew that that person was Gu Yizhou.I felt even stranger when I heard this sentence, secretly. I opened my eyes and vaguely saw someone holding an object into your father's ward, and then quickly took another package out. I didn't know what it was, but I heard the baby's weak cry. Just know that you are in that package. "

Cheng Xiaoran can imagine the scene at that time.

The shock and panic of the younger uncle, the anger and terror of his biological father, his expression can not help but tense.

"In other words, I was dropped? In front of my biological father? What about the rest? Are you the only one here? "

Cheng Shunian closed his eyes, and his hands trembled slightly. "I also felt strange at the time. I didn't dare to move. I waited for Gu Yizhou and the person to leave before they ran into your father's room. Your father was still asleep and looked normal. The child in the crib has exactly the same baby as you, and it should be a newborn baby. I can't wake your dad, knowing that he might have been drugged, so I can only chase him out. The corridor is empty. Did you know that everyone was asleep. The bodyguards guarding the door, the doctors, and nurses, they were all asleep. I was at a loss and at a loss. Seeing the elevator closed, I guess Gu Yizhou and the others should take you down. I was so nervous that I was too nervous when I went out. I didn't even bring my mobile phone. I hesitated whether to go back and call the police or continue chasing. In the end, I was afraid of losing you, so I ran down the stairs in a panic."

"Simply, I didn't lose you. At that time, there was an alley at the back door of the hospital. Gu Yizhou walked there with a big black bag. There was a car waiting, and then I saw and saw..."

"Little Uncle, speak slowly." Cheng Xiaoran drew a few tissues to wipe the cold sweat on Cheng Shunian's head.

Cheng Shunian took a deep breath and slowly said, "It was very dark, but I still saw it. I saw your other father. He was wearing a big black windbreaker and leaning on the car. Gu Yizhou passed by. Just ask the matter is done? Gu Yizhou said, the child is in the bag, your father told him to give him the child, Gu Yizhou said, but the old man said he wanted to see the body, your father sneered, he said, give the child to Gu Yizhou didn't dare to resist anymore, so I had to give the bag to your father, and then left."

Cheng Xiaoran listened in silence, his expression did not relax, because Cheng Shunian's expression was filled with a deep-seated anger.

"My father, isn't he trying to save me?" Cheng Xiaoran asked slowly.

Cheng Shunian was very emotional.

"I thought he was trying to save you. I waited for Gu Yizhou to leave before running towards the car. I thought he was with me. I wanted to ask him what was going on, but I saw... ..."

He saw the man sitting in the car with the black bag thrown on the front passenger seat.

He opened the bag, pinching the baby's face without tenderness at all, and said in disgust.

"You are a nuisance, and so are you. A monster, a man gives birth to a child? It's disgusting."

He pinched and pinched, how tender the baby's face was, it swelled all at once, the child cried loudly, the man was startled, and covered the child.

Cheng Shunian's face, the palm of his hand could cover the child's entire head.

Cheng Shunian was stunned at the time, but he couldn't be shocked.

He was really afraid that the child's head would be crushed. He pulled the car door and there was a potted plant in front of the car. He grabbed it and slammed it up the moment the man turned his head to look at him in surprise.

"... Then I took you to hide. Your father must be unreliable, but your father will definitely not hurt you. I wanted to contact your father, but I couldn't get through after so many calls. I was worried. I was found by your father and was in a hurry."

"But Beijing just broke out that the nest of a criminal gang was captured. There was a large-scale battle. The whole city was under martial law. I didn't dare to do anything until more than ten days later. Gu Yizhou found me."

Then he knew that the so-called criminal gang was basically a tribe who was going back to China to attend the wedding banquet.

They were almost wiped out overnight, unsuspectingly.

Gu Yizhou told him that those people had listened to it.

When the sound of the wind hid, but who told them that two of them were also pregnant, who told Cheng Shunian just to tell him that there was a peculiar aura in the pregnant clansmen, and there was no difficulty in sending military dogs to search for them.

Gu Yizhou also told him that Lu Jinnan had completely broken up with Zhao Zheng and fled the country with the only remaining members of his tribe.

No one can save him, and the Zhao family will spare no effort to find him.

"If the Zhao family finds you, you will be killed. Be good, give the child to me, I will intercede with you, and I won't let anyone hurt you." At that time, Cheng Shunian accidentally encountered Xu Jinxing who was lost and took him in.

Before Gu Yizhou rushed in with people, he had let him Xu Jinxing hugged Cheng Xiaoran and hid behind the large bookcase in the attic.

Gu Yizhou couldn't find anyone.

Cheng Shunian cried out again.

The child was too young to survive.

Gu Yizhou naturally didn't believe it, but he couldn't bear to put Cheng
Shunian to death.

Forced, he said. "I have, from now on, you, including the child, should never show up in front of me, otherwise, don't blame me for being merciless!"

Cheng Shunian naturally knew that the "replaced with another baby" meaning, it wasn't the child who dropped out in the ward, but he killed another baby and replaced Cheng Xiaoran with his corpse.

He finally realized that the person he loved was a devil. After Gu Yizhou left, he took Cheng Xiaoran and left there.

After that, he fled Beijing and went around for a long time back to Sakura Village.

The story was over, and there was a deathly silence in the ward.

Cheng Shunian said tiredly. "I refused to tell you the truth before. The truth is too cruel. I don't want you to live with resentment. But now that Gu Yizhou knows your existence, he will not let you go. He is relying on Zhao. It's just today that the family is doing illicit work, but you represent his flaws and incompetence, and also represent the scandal of the Zhao family. Neither he nor the Zhao family will let you go."

Cheng Xiaoran licked something dry on his lips, after hearing so much, he is not sad.

After all, he is not the native Cheng Xiaoran himself.

Naturally, he will not feel sad about the death of his biological father, but there is still a wave of anger in his heart, and he is indifferent.

He smiled. "Zhao family?"

Cheng Shunian was surprised, he uttered these two words accidentally, but this was meant to be told to him.

"The Zhao family? You mean, my other biological father is from the Zhao family, Zhao Zheng?"

Cheng Shunian nodded helplessly.

Cheng Xiaoran said indifferently.

"He is now a successful politician and is being watched by everyone. Whether it is a relationship with a man or having a child out of wedlock, it will ruin his reputation? Not to mention being with a man who had a child."

Cheng Shunian was surprised. "Xiao Ran, what do you want to do?"

"Uncle, don't worry, he is not worthy to let me go and die, uncle, what about my father, the man who gave birth to me? What is his name?"

Cheng Shunian showed a smile on his face.

"His surname is Lu and his name is Jinnan. He likes you very much. Before you were born, he was very precious to you, and he gave you a lot of names. Xiao Ran still took the two words, but no one else knew it."

"You hasn't heard from him for so many years?"

"No, at least I can't contact him at all, Xiao Ran, if he knows your existence, he will be very happy."

"I know, I believe it." Cheng Xiaoran asked about other things, and didn't stop until he saw that Cheng Shunian was really tired.

"Uncle, take a good rest. This is my business. You have told me now.  I know what to do in the future. Don't carry it anymore. Relax and take good
care of your body. The most important thing is." 

Cheng Shunian couldn't help but blame himself.

"If I hadn't told Gu Yizhou that the people who were pregnant would have a unique breath, They may not die... Your father also told me about the general divisions of the domestic tribesmen. Gu Yizhou visited me, and I said that those areas were the key development targets for development in those years, and many people did missing, those are from our tribe..."

Cheng Xiaoran said softly, "Uncle, those are not your fault. Since they have to do this, they will definitely make full preparations. Without you, they would be able to. It was asked by others, and they must have captured a lot of people at the time. Perhaps it was the distribution of the domestic tribes who were interrogated from those populations."

Cheng Shunian comforted and fell asleep.

Cheng Xiaoran walked out of the ward and rubbed his forehead.

In fact, he still has many questions, but he is afraid that Cheng Shunian will not have an answer, so he can only ask someone else to ask.

■■■■■■
One Am Soft Eggs:
Oh--myyyyyyyy!!! Ghad-what a mess up events!

■■■■■■■■■■
REBIRTH TO THE COUNTRYSIDE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3.1K 26
Stiles is kicked out of the pack by Derek. Noah sends him to live with his uncle Phil in New York where he forms a new pack with the Avengers. Stiles...
6.3K 232 13
ipag laban natin ang boni/stefcam natinn pasensya na po kung matagal ako mag update, nag aaral parin po kase ako... lam nyo na nag papaka good studen...
58.9K 1.5K 25
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
55.3K 1.6K 24
Honey Valentine's life in New York was perfect, she was doing well in school, she had friends she could count on, she was booking modeling gigs left...