Bubble (MiNayeon)

By ign_ted

once_0922: hi! NY: Hello, welcome to Bubble! I hope you'll enjoy talking to me for the next month NY: ill sta... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17 (2)
18
19
Epilogue

17

2.1K 71 35
By ign_ted

After that incident, Mina became closed-off again. The girls were worried since the last time this happened was during the Sixteen era but that was because they were still trainees so they saw each other as competitions. As soon as they got into TWICE, Mina started opening herself to them to which the girls gladly accepted with open arms. But it was different now, she would often just be seen playing Minecraft on her phone or be out to hang-out with her bestfriend.

"I'm off. I'll be eating out" Mina announced as she put on her shoes and went out the door. 

Jihyo was worried. She didn't want Mina to be like this especially since their contract was ending soon. It was just a matter of a few months and the girls would go back to their own lives. 

"Take care" She called after the younger girl who had already exited the door. She then turned to Nayeon who was sitting on the couch.

"Whatever you did, you better fix it." Jihyo sternly said.

At the first few weeks that Mina had been quiet, Nayeon didn't mind it. After all, she was still mad at the younger woman but a month passed and Nayeon started becoming worried. 

"Listen, I doubt she'd talk to me anymore" Nayeon muttered, feeling defeated that Mina wouldn't talk to her after all she tried. In fact, Mina didn't talk to anyone except Chuu and Sana on some instances.

"I don't care" Jihyo was already pushed to her limit. She just wanted all of them to end their contracts on a good note, not like this. She had also tried speaking with Mina but Mina wouldn't allow a conversation between them ensue. It would just be a couple short responses and nothing more. "I know this has something to do with you so I hope you can fix this before the contract ends" Jihyo walked away.

Nayeon groaned as she threw her head in her hands. She wanted to give up but she remembered Mina's pleas that night. She had also remembered what happened after she went away to go on a walk.

"Sana stop following me." Nayeon groaned. She turned around to face her younger member who had been following her all the way to the park.

Sana didn't respond, instead she just dragged her unnie to the nearest park bench. Luckily it was still 12am so there weren't much people at the park except for a cop roaming around and a few people.

"You know you're stupid" Sana didn't care that she was being blunt right now. If being blunt was what could knock some sense into the older woman, then she will willingly do it. 

Nayeon quirked an eyebrow at the younger woman. "What did you just ca-"

"Mina loves you so much and yet you just fucking ditch her." She was beyond upset at what Nayeon had did to her close friend. "

"Shut up, it's not like you and her aren't chatting and flirting."

"Because we aren't!" Sana let out and exasperated sigh. 

"You're lying, you're all ly-"

"Chuu and I have been dating for a month"

"What?! Why didn't you tell me this?"

"No, we aren't actually. I just said that to make you shut up" Sana grinned to herself when she had successfully made the older woman shut her mouth. "What Mina has been saying is true."

"Then why didn't she just tell me" Nayeon slumped over the bench. 

"Haven't you ever thought that maybe Mina was scared"

"Scared of?"

"Scared of how you'll react. It's the same thing with her bestfriend, that's why Chuu hadn't told me up until a few weeks ago that she and Mina use that account to chat with us anonymously."

"Are you sure you two aren't dating?" Nayeon eyed her friend.

"Yet" Sana clarified. She nudged Nayeon and got up. "I'm going back to the dorm. You better follow me right after." She turned around to face her unnie. "And you better fix this."

Nayeon leaned back in the couch. Sana looked at her. 

"Sana, I can't do this" She felt defeated. She tried everything to get Mina's attention. She even got out of the bathroom just in her underwear but Mina was just focused on her game to even spare a glance at Nayeon.

"You can" Sana simply replied.

"Easy for you to say" Nayeon grumbled. That earned her a smack on the shoulder from the Japanese woman. "Hey!" Nayeon rubbed her shoulders that had a slight mark of Sana's small hand.

"You're forgetting something" Sana said as she stood up.

Nayeon lifted her head to look at her.

"You're Im Nayeon. You can do this."

It didn't help Nayeon much but it was good to know that Sana hadn't given up on her like Mina did. Night rolled in and Mina was already home. For once the younger woman had decided to sit in the living room instead of laying on her bed. 

"Nayeon, let's go. PD-nim is waiting" Jihyo urged her. She looked at Jihyo then back at Mina. She sighed as she followed their leader. Mina sitting in the living room didn't mean that she'd openly talk to them, not especially to her.

They arrived at their studio and the two girls started discussing with their producer with their last album. The girls planned on releasing two additional songs to their last album. Just as they finished discussing the line distribution, lyrics, and everything else, Nayeo suddenly felt an idea pop in her head. She had a plan to make Mina notice her again. All it required was long sleepless nights of writing and a little discussion with the stage manager.

Mina would sometimes go out to the kitchen late at night since she'd grab a glass of water so she'd often see the older woman on the living room floor hunched up against the table. It looked like she was writing something. Mina wanted to approach the older woman and talk to her but she decided not to and just went back to bed.

The girls rested in their hotel rooms. They had one last show in Europe before their last tour which would be in Asia that would end in Seoul. They were currently in Paris, the City of Love. 

The girls would have to perform tonight before they could enjoy walking around Paris tomorrow. Nayeon was nervous. It was the first time the girls had seen Nayeon nervous, especially Mina. Sana had told her to approach Nayeon but she firmly said no even after Sana's hundredth plea.

They got on stage and performed their last album along with the two new songs that was added in. When they were taking a break, Nayeon took this as her chance. She walked towards the edge of the stage where the equipment and staff were. She signaled to the stage manager who nodded in response.

"I know you guys are looking forward to us playing a game or doing a little question and answer portion like we usually do in the end of our performances but tonight will be a little different." Nayeon said as she slowly started walking from the edge of the stage to where the girls were seated on stools. They were confused on what Nayeon was about to do. Jihyo looked at her with a confused look on her face but Nayeon reassured her that it was going to be okay. They planned on doing a question and answer portion but they just stayed silent as they watched Nayeon take the stage.

The stage manager signaled that the lights be focused on Nayeon so the dome's lights became dim and the spot light was focused on Nayeon.

"I just wanted to do a little intermission before we get to do that" Nayeon chuckled nervously. She signaled to the fans to be quiet as the song's instrumentals started playing.

jageun sorideure gijeok
kkumsoge mideumeul gieok

The fans softly cheered as they heard Nayeon's intro.

hage haejuneun songireul
mae sungan deo sege jaba

Nayeon was nervous but she willed herself to continue singing. 

bul kkeojin supsogeul hemaego tto hemaeil ttaemada
kkamkkamhan mulsoge jageun mulgogideuril ttaemada

The fans slowly swayed their light sticks and flashlights to the soft rhythm of the ballad. The girls were confused and amused. This wasn't any of their songs and this definitely didn't sound like a cover since Jihyo had basically known a lot of songs in her trainee years and none of them had the same tone as this. 

Depend on you on you
neoreul tteoollimyeo sumeul shwigon hae
Believe you lieve you
nareul bulleo judeon nunppit gieokae

Nayeon turned around to face the girls. She started walking towards them as she continued singing the song.

I'm trying trying
sungansunganeul notchiji aneullae
Not too late too late yeah

She was walking towards the girls but her eyes were glued on Mina. Mina, on the other hand, was touched at the lyrics. Is this for me? She felt like she wanted to cry then and there. She felt guilty for ignoring the older woman for so long.

maeil maeil keojeoganeun mureumpyo sogeseo
jeomjeom dacheo ganeun mameul gajin naneun

Nayeon stood in front of the girls.

cheoncheonhi I'll hold your hands
I know you've been waiting for me, for me
I'll hold your hands
I know you've been waiting for me

She held her hand out. The girls didn't need to be briefed to know who was supposed to catch her hands. They all knew who this song was for.

I'll hold your hands, I
dacheo ganeun mameul gajin naneun
cheoncheonhi
I'll hold your hands, I

Mina held her hand softly. The fans cheered. Most of them were cheering 'Minayeon!' as the two held each other hands and gaze softly. Nayeon let the goofiest grin creep its way onto her lips which made Mina laugh. Nayeon slowly wiped the tears on Mina's face as she continued singing. 

eotteon nareun bami oneun ge duryeoul ttaedo isseo deoneun
gidaedweji anneun achimeun gongheohago buranhae

She slowly let go of Mina's hand as she faced the fans who were in awe at what happened.

gilgo gin teoneol an kkeuchi boiji aneul ttae
ganeun saenggakdeuri mukkyeo pureojiji aneul ttaedo

The girls stood up and stood by Nayeon's side as she sang the chorus.

Depend on you on you
neoreul tteoollimyeo sumeul shwigon hae

The girls sang on the chorus since they were a bit familiar but had let Nayeon continued the song.

Believe you -lieve you
nareul bulleo judeon nunppit gieokae

She turned to face Mina again.

I'm trying trying
sungansunganeul notchiji aneullae

Mina didn't hold back the soft tears that slid down her cheeks as she heard those soft lyrics escape Nayeon's mouth. She didn't care if her make-up was ruined. She was just happy to have Nayeon back. 

Not too late too late yeah 

With that, Nayeon ended her song.

The fans cheered on. Some were cheering on Minayeon. Nayeon didn't care, all she was focused on was that Mina had started noticing her again. The show ended after they did a little question and answer portion after that which consisted mainly of questions directed at Nayeon and Mina. The two of course didn't mind. They were simply happy to be with each other again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 1K 41
Found your match you both like twice Nayeon The love story begins in a chatting or dating site Sorry for the grammars and to my english guys this is...
71.3K 5.2K 53
I want to love you but I can't. I'm stupid for love. If love is the type of accident that I would be involved with, hit me many times then. If love m...
163K 6.5K 38
❝ A story of two young girls striving to be part of each other's lives once again. ❞ [ edits ] 093018 093118 111918
3.4K 70 18
"Your so sweet you know?" "i know.." *Please ignore my grammar mistakes 🙏* *First MiChaeng story*