ABHIGYA FF ANGEL IN MY LIFE 💑

By subagokul118

Rewriting of kumkumbhagya story from the beginning... To know more peep in ... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14 "I LOVE YOU!"
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38

CHAPTER 29

1.4K 122 10
By subagokul118

Thank you So much dear friends who Read, Voted and Commented ❤️

Let's Get into the story

Abhi is Busy admiring his Wife who is Extra Beautiful today...She is running here and there to check the arrangement for the engagement....

He moves towards Her...He stood beside her and He surrounds his arms around her waist...He grips it..She is shocked....She tries to move away but he is too strong...She looks at him were he returned the Naughtly smile to her...

"Behave!! Mr Rockstar!!" She Whispers to him...

"Can't keep my hands off from you!!" He tells whispering back to her...Her eyes comes out from the socket hearing it...She Somehow pushed him and She runs from there...

He smiles at her looking at the way she Went...

Pragya is aimlessly walking in the corridor and she enters inside the Room to bring the engagement ring which they kept There....

She opens the Cupboard and she opens the drawer .... Suddenly she has been Hugged by two strong pairs of Arms....She jerked First but she gets relaxed sensing its her husband....

"Aap Bhi na...What are you doing here!!" She tells trying to push him back...

"To spend a Time with My FUGGI who is not even sparing time with Her Husband!!" He tells pouting and He keeps His Chin on her shoulder kissing her neck...She blushed sensing his kiss on her sensitive Neck....She lays back on his shoulder to give him access ...Abhi kissed her neck....His Wicked hands starts to trace her belly...She holds his hand...She knows what will happen if she let him to do that.. Instead of Reaching the engagement they will be reaching the bed....She lightly Pushed him back and turns to face Him...

He Pulls her close to him by her waist....He leans down and about to peck her lips but she turns her head....he rolls his eyes...

"Suniye.. Everyone is waiting for the Ring...We need to go down soon!!" She tells Him and she grabs the ring Box from the Cupboard....she holds his hand and they moved out...

"God!! This Girl always My romantic Mood Spolier and Maker!!" He mentally scolds her and He follows Her...

Later Purab and Bulbul exchanged the Rings and it's time for the dance...

Purab and Bulbul starts to dance and everyone cheers the couple...

Next AbhiGya danced for the romantic Dance....From Far Someone is watching Their dance with a Smirk in His Lips....

AbhiGya dance comes to an end and Thats when Alia squealed saying it's the Time for the Couple Exchange dance....

That Man smiled and Move towards to the stage so that he can too Dance....

Music starts first Couples starts to dance with Their real pairs and that Man continuously looking at Abhi and Pragya...It was like he is waiting for Pragya to come to Him...And the song Exchanged....

Now Pragya is Dancing with Purab and Abhi with Bulbul....That Man smirks to himself because next chance he will be dancing with Pragya....soon the song changed... But before he could hold Pragya's hand... Abhi Holds Her hand and scooped Her in his arms surprising everyone...

"Sorry Adithya!! I'm Possessive towards my wife!!" Abhi Said looking at the man ...Its Adithya...Pragya Blushed hearing it....Adithya fumes hearing it but he faked a Smile....

Then Abhi happily danced With Pragya....

Later Abhi, Adithya and Purab is Talking...Abhi calls Pragya ....

She came there..Abhi surrounds his arms around her...

"Pragya!! This is My New Project Manager... I'm gonna work with his Music company..His name is Adithya!!" Abhi introduced Adithya With Pragya...she gentle smiles at Him...

"Adithya!! This is My Beautiful wife Pragya... Pragya Abhisek Mehra!!" Abhi tells with a Proud Smile....Adithya smiles at her....He forwards his hand but she folds her hands saying Namesthe....He fumes inside but he fakes a smile...

She Hits Abhi's Stomach Lightly...He leans down..

"Now I'm Pragya to you??" She Asked whispering to Him.....

"Ofcourse Baby..I don't Want Anyone to know My wife's Pet name that I have kept...Its My copyrights na...Mine is Mine!!" Abhi Whispers to her back Gripping his Hands on her waist...She blushed hearing it....

"Acha!!"

"Yes and I hate sharing My bedroom secrets with Outsiders!!" He tells and she looks at Abhi and He winks at Her...His one wink is enough to bring her blush back...

Adithya gets Irritated with their Whispers and He fumes Seeing Pragya Blushing....He couldn't able to hear what they're hearing....

Abhi leans down and about to kiss Her forgetting the surroundings but Pragya Pushed him a little making him coming out from his Haze...Abhi groans...

That's when Pragya saw Adithya looking at Her....She felt so Uncomfortable with His gaze....She Holds Abhi's hand tightly....

"Suniye I'll check with Bulbul!!" Saying this she Went From there...

Abhi looks at Adithya is looking at his wife...He doesn't liked it ....He casually surrounds his arms around his shoulder...

"Woh Adithya she is My wife!! Do you get it??" Abhi asked with a fake smile...Adithya nods with a fake smile....

Later Abhi went From there...

"Soon I will seperate you Both Abhi and Pragya!! Pragya will Be mine!!!" Adithya tells to himself and he looks at Pragya who is talking with Bulbul....He went from there and dailed someone and discussed about Their plan and on the other side of the call is None other than Tanu....

Night After the Engagement of PurBul...

Abhi is Pacing inside Their...He is getting Irritated with his Wife who didn't reached the Room yet...

"God!! She will have time for everyone but not for me... Engagement is already over but don't know what she is doing!" He scolds her....He looks at Pragya who is standing in the door step and she is listening to his talks....

He turns his face away showing his attitude...She smiles seeing his cute anger..She just want to pull his cheeks....

She closed the Door behind and She walks to Dressing table and He too Walks to dressing table...He Pushed her so that he can stand before....

"You Move that side suniye!! I need to remove my jewels!!" She tells pushing Him....

"Even I want to!!"

She chuckles hearing it...

"Why are you laughing now!! That's not even a joke!" He asked her sarcastically....

She remains silent and she starts to remove her jewels... he too pushes her then she too starts to push him... Their Tom and Jerry fight started.....They both falls on the bed...

Pragya pushed him and She runs inside the Wardrobe to shower....

"This Fuggi na!!" He mutters....

Later she came back and He went to take the shower...
He came out only in his Tracks pants with towel on his bare Shoulder....

He saw his Wife standing before the dressing table applying her Baby Lotion....He mentally chucked....She looks at him in the mirror reflection..She goes crazy Seeing his Bare chest....Her Favourite Distraction...Her weak Point...

His Legs moves towards Her....Once he stood behind Her..He takes his towel and throws it on Her face...She frowns and throws away....she about to move...He pulls her to him holding her waist....

He grips on her waist...She blushed....She surrounds her arms around his Neck....

"Ohh God!! Fuggi your blush?!" He groans and He Kissed her cheeks which is pink....

She runs her Fingers on his chest....She Dreamingly looks at Him....He just wants the World to stop Seeing his Beautiful wife...

He leans towards Her...She leans back teasing him...She smiles at him Naughtly...

"I wanna know why my husband is upset!!" She tells drawing world Maps on his Chest...

"Because His wife always busy with Others than her husband!" He complaints to her cutely....She just felt it so cute with his pout..She pulls his cheeks....

"Aww My Cutie Boo!" She tells Him...He smiles at Her...

"So tell to My wife that I'm so Possessive towards Her..So she should spend time only with me!!" He Tells Her Cupping her face....

"You just tell My husband that It's My sister's Marriage so I just busy with it and after that I'll be free!" She tells nuzzling his Neck and placing the wet kissess....He Closed his Eyes in pleasure....

"Love you Fuggi!!"

"Love you Fugga!" She tells smiling at him...

"What Me?? Fugga??" He asked by hitting his forehead with hers...

"Yeah ...Fuggi ka Fugga!!" She tells blushing....He Kissed her forehead...

"Heyy Fuggi I have tuned the lyrics!! Let me Play that to you!" He tells her..She Happily nods ..

He went and came back with His guitar...

He Hugs her from back and He Placed his Guitar leaning on her chest...And he starts to tune....She just layed back her head on His Shoulder giving him access...She Closed her eyes hearing the magical tune of her husband...

He kissed her Neck...His lips traced Her neckline...She moans his name....He bites her ear...She smiles closing her eyes...

"So Fuggi how is it!!" He Asked placing the Guitar down...

Getting no reply from...He turns her carefully saw her sleeping peacefully...He smiles at Her...He slowly placed her on the bed...And he offs the Light and He lays beside her....He pulls her to him...In sleep she surrounds her arms around his chest and She puts her one leg above his leg and she hugs him Tightly....Abhi carress her hair...He placed a Featherly kiss on her hair...

"Love You Fuggi!!" He whispered to her...

"Love you too Abhisek!!" She mumbled in Her sleep...He chuckled hearing it...

Later he too drifted to Sleep having her in his arms...

To be Continued...

Precap

In Abhi's Home...

Abhi and Adithya busy discussing about the project....Pragya came There to give them a coffee...And she went from there...Abhi saw Adithya continuously looking at His Wife...He didn't even liked a little bit...He fumes in Possessiveness...

Abhi clears his throat...

Adithya looks at Abhi...He gulps hard seeing his Furious gaze...

In PurBul Sangeet

"Ohh God this Suniye na... always in his romantic mood" Pragya tells to herself Blushing...She is searching something in the Room...

She hears the door locking sound..She turns and saw Adithya closing the door...She shocked seeing him closing the door...

"Heyy What are you doing!!" She moves towards the door to open....He Holds her hand..She tries to push his hand...But she is helpless...

"I said Leave!!" She shouts at him Furiously....

"Today Nobody can stop me from Making you as Mine Pragya!!" He tells her...She can sense his intention...

"I said Leave me!!!" She shouts and she slaps him...

"How dare you!!" He pins her on the wall....She tries to push him back....

"Suniye!!" She shouts as tears starts to flow from Her eyes...

"PRAGYA!!" Abhi spills those words..He felt something is wrong happening with his Wife...

_____________

This Adithya will be for just few chapters...

Target 100+ votes

Don't forget to cast your views...

By Subagokul ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 1.7K 33
It starts from rhea and Ranbir's marriage Peep in to know more .....
47.8K 3.9K 33
Abhi is a short temper.. Pragya is a cute ,innocent girl.. Their frienship starts from school and college , then turns into love with the time passes...
57K 5.4K 40
A love story of a possessive girl....
15.8K 829 11
SIMPLE STORY ABOUT ABHIGYA , THEY ARE MARRIED HOW THEY GET CLOSE .......... # 6 in bulbul on 21/11/2020 # 1 in purbul on 21/11/2020 # 27 in pr...