Innocent Devil

By ArchuG1412

A cliché story about a devil who end up meeting an innocent angle. This is not a supernatural story. Characte... More

Ch.1
Ch 2
Ch.3
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Announcement
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Good News & Bad News
Ch. 22
Ch.23

Ch.4

1.8K 153 38
By ArchuG1412

Forgive my grammar mistakes and typos.

Happy Holi to you guys!!!!!

Beam's POV

"Will you please tell me what happened?"

After coming back to my home I decided to sleep a bit more and texted Ming to come and see me when he is free.

I woke up a little bit after two in the afternoon because I was hungry and my tummy won't stop growling.

When I was asleep I had a really very weird dream. I dream that I feel sick and the one who took care of me was none other than Forth Jaturapoom!! Can you believe it??!!

Ever since I witnessed that incident a few weeks ago, I have been having weird dreams about him. Most of the time those dreams end up getting me killed or captured by Forth.

Sigh.

I don't understand why I had that weird dream. Forth wasn't killing or torturing me in that dream but instead he was taking care of me. He even gave me some expensive phones because mine was in no condition to use.

Talking about phones. I should call Ming and tell him about my dream.

I looked around and noticed that my phone was hidden under the pillow. I put my hand under the pillow and pulled the phone out. As soon as I noticed that the phone I was holding was not mine but the same that I dreamt about, I screamed in a high pitched voice.

How the hell do I have the exact same phone that I dream about??!!

Then I started thinking, very deep and then it hit me. It wasn't the dream but I was with Forth Jaturapoom for real and he took care of me? I mean why did he do that?

I shook the thoughts away and called Ming eventually. He said he'll be here after an hour.

For the time being, I decided to shower and cook something. I was a bit dizzy too, maybe due to the medication or maybe I was hungry.

I was eating in my living room while watching some movie when my phone chimed.

My hand shook when I looked at the name of the sender.

Forth texted me!!!

Is he going to kill me now me what??!!

Fuck!! I am so scared to reply to him. But if I won't reply then he might kill me for real. In order to not get murdered by Forth, I took a deep breath and replied to him.

Phew!!!

I have never felt this tense while talking to someone over texts. But at least it went better than anticipated.

Also I don't want to know how these meds end up in my . Now time to take my meds if I don't want to die.

"Well... Say something for God's sake!!!"

Ming came earlier than expected. After greeting each other and giving him some snacks, I fill him in about my latest quest of Fear Factor with Forth Jaturapoom.

I finished explaining to him about it for lime ten minutes ago but he was still silent with his eyes wide open. He became like a statue.

"So... you are saying that-that you fainted on the side of the road and when you woke up, you were with Forth Jaturapoom. And he nursed you back to health , he even stayed awake the whole night for you??!!!!"

I nodded super fast.

I can understand Ming's reaction. Not only Ming, if anyone will hear about this they will either take me as a crazy person or will go into shock.

Expecting Forth to take care of someone is like expecting the lion not to eat you even if he is hungry.

It's impossible!!!!

"Woah!!! Either he was high on drugs or he was not Forth but someone else. There is no way he can be kind to someone." Ming said while raking his hair in frustration and shock.

I patted his shoulder to calm him down. I still haven't told him about the texting thing. I am sure he will faint if he sees this, he also doesn't know about my new phone.

"Ming, calm down. I still have to show you something." He gave me the look of

I showed him my new phone. He asked me with his expression if Forth is the one who gave this to me and I nodded.

I opened my texts and handed the phone to Ming to read the texts that Forth sent me.

His hands shook and the phone fell to the floor. He was also scared and knew that something was wrong.

"What did you do Beam? What did you do to piss him off??!" He grabbed me and shook my shoulders super hard making me get dizzy again.

I groaned hard and slapped his hands off my shoulders.

"Well, a few weeks ago... I... I kind of witnessed something... which might be related to Forth." I said in a low guilty voice, not looking them in the eye at all.

I gave him the details of that day when I went into lion's territory by mistake and the said lion might have seen my face or something.

I know I should've told him about it but I didn't want to risk his life too. I know it was just the matter of time when Forth will find out about me and kill me in cold blood.

"I can't believe you Beam. You went through such a scary thing and didn't think about telling me??" I know Ming was hurt, I can see the hurt in his eyes when he said these words to me.

We have been together for so long and there is hardly a thing which we don't share with each other. We tell each other almost everything and hiding something so huge from him was a big deal.

"I am sorry Ming, I-I didn't want to but I was scared okay. I didn't want to put your life in danger too and that's the reason I didn't tell you. You mean so much to me and I cannot let you get hurt because of me, I-I am so sorry." I apologized, almost tearing up. Ming is the only family and friend I have and losing him is like losing a part of my body.

He noticed that I was about to cry. So he hugged me and apologized too for his over reaction.

"I was just worried for you Beam. I am not mad at you, so don't even think that I will end up leaving you over something like this." He said, wiping my tears which managed to fall.

"Thank you Ming." No matter how many times I thanked him, it's never enough. I am so glad to have a friend like Ming with me. He is a precious gem in my life that I cannot afford to lose.

After Ming left I was alone again. Since it's going to be a two weeks vacation in school and I have literally nothing to do, I decided to watch something on Netflix and chill for now. I don't want to stress myself while constantly thinking about Forth and his motive for being so kind to me.

We cannot change what we did in the past and we cannot control whatever is going to happen in the future. The only thing in our hand is the present time, we can control it with our present behavior.

So, I put all the thoughts about Forth aside and put my focus on the TV screen with my dinner and some snacks, which I was going to eat later.

By the time I was done boring holes on my TV with binge watching some series, I called it night and went to bed. I did not forget to take the meds which were the last one's.

I slumped down on my bed and started scrolling through my Instagram. I am not very active on these sites but I always check on the people whom I am following.

While scrolling, a crazy thought came to my mind.

Is Forth on Instagram??

I decided to check and search for him since I was getting bored.

I was in the middle of typing his name in the search list when someone sent me the message on my IG.

After that scary chat with Forth. I turned off my WiFi and switched my phone off.

How the hell does he know that I was about to search for him??!!

I am pretty sure he is stalking me and I won't be surprised if I'll find some freaking tracker or some wired app in my phone which is helping Forth to monitor everything I do in this phone.

I think I should probably give the phone back to him and buy a new one instead. I don't want someone to monitor my every move.

That Forth Jaturapoom is a freaking psycho and it's better to stay away from psycho's like him.

TBC

Q: Do you guys like the way I have added their conversation here? Do you want me to continue this for future chapters too or write the old way??

KEEP READING, VOTING AND COMMENTING. 💙💚💛💜💗💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 15.3K 54
This story will be a historical one, old tale story where a King rule a Kingdom. Tae is a king who ruled Talsnia, he has a son but not a queen becau...
66K 3.5K 12
A story about a broken heart and second chances... "Loving you was so many things...Beautiful ones. ...But now all I remember are the consequences of...
31.8K 1.6K 5
They met on a fateful night with few glasses of wine and sorrow to celebrate. What if fate entangles them? DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A PIECE OF PURE IMAGIN...
103K 4.5K 30
In a world where tattoos appear on their own and they are left to figure out what they mean. Started: 26/06/20 Completed: 22/07/20