Lifetime: m.sn x k.dh

By saidatruez

Lifetime: In a world where I was yours A story aligned by the stars, where two lovers were meant to be for ea... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Visit
Chapter 2: Finding my peace
Chapter 3: The painting
Chapter 4: The diary
Chapter 5: Alive
Chapter 6: Back to the start
Chapter 7: What did I do?
Chapter 8: Again
Chapter 9: Freedom stage
Chapter 10: Friends
Chapter 11: The more the merrier
Chapter 12: Bonding
Chapter 13: Open
Chapter 14: Lullaby
Chapter 15: Feelings
Chapter 16: Worried
Chapter 17: The confession
Chapter 18: Blooming love
Chapter 19: Our friends know now
Chapter 20: Should we?
Chapter 21: Mother
Chapter 22: Fight for us
Chapter 23: Detestation
Chapter 24: To flee
Chapter 25: Lifetime
Chapter 26: Reality
Chapter 27: Her
Chapter 28: In your arms
Chapter 29: Confirmation
Chapter 30: Pretend
Chapter 32: It's not a date
Chapter 33: Forget
Chapter 34: Date
Chapter 35: Weird
Chapter 36: You're a mystery
Chapter 37: A familiar sight
Chapter 38: Your first love
Chapter 39: Written in the stars
Chapter 40: Changes
Chapter 41: Day one
Chapter 42: Just another dream of mine
Chapter 43: Burnt paintings
Chapter 44: Because of nightmares
Epilogue
fin.
Lifetime: special chapter

Chapter 31: About last night

507 47 6
By saidatruez

Sana's POV

I woke up, my head was hurting and I don't know why.

What did happen? 

I looked around and noticed that I am in my room.

How did I get here?

I remember still being at Mina's house, talking with the girls, and drinking with them.

Then the door opened so I quickly looked.

What is she doing here?

"Do you really sleep like that?" She quickly looked away before asking.

I looked at myself, naked.

Naked?

I don't sleep like this.

"What did you do to me?" I asked her in an angered tone, quickly covering myself with the blanket I was using.

"The audacity. I helped you last night and lead you to your room, I don't know what else did you do after," She answered, walking to my cabinet to get clothes.

"How are you not disturbed with naked bodies?" I asked and suddenly felt awkward.

Why did I even do that?

"Weird question, but I'll be a doctor soon. I shouldn't be," She answered, making me even awkward as she threw my clothes at me.

She always mentions about being a doctor soon. She must have dreamt about it ever since.

"Now drink these after you change clothes, I'll be getting something downstairs," She added and quickly left.

I quickly changed and took the medicine Dahyun gave me.

She then returned minutes after, handing me a bowl of soup to which I soon consumed.

"How did you get here anyway? Mom and Dad, what did they say?" I asked her.

"Long story. Your parents asked me to stay for the night," She answered.

"I'll listen," I responded, making her sigh.

[Flashback: Third Person POV]

"Let's go and have fun," Sana and dragged Mina into her house.

There were not that much people invited, just Mina's trusted friends.

Knowing that it would be hard to clean up afterwards, less guests make the job easier.

The two walked across the room until they saw the others.

"Sana, where's your girlfriend?" Jihyo asked her since Sana told them that Dahyun would come.

Sana just sighed as a response, got a bottle of beer from the table, and drank from it.

"She couldn't come, she has homework," Sana answered, proceeding to drink.

"Well, that's a bummer. They brought their girls with them," Momo answered, pointing at Nayeon and Mina before pouring beer on her glass.

"First of all, I don't have someone in my life yet. Second,  where is Nayeon-unnie? And, are you really going to get drunk Sana? You just came here," Mina asked them.

"Then who's that Chaeyoung girl that you introduced to us earlier? Plus, Nayeon's with her girl upstairs," Momo asked Mina's happy expression turned to a flustered one.

"She's just a f-friend," Mina answered and joined the other two Japanese girls with their drinks.

"You know Chaeyoung, too?" Sana asked, the girls were surprised.

"What? We met when I was on vacation," Sana added as she felt a bit dizzy, she had already finished a bottle on her own.

"You guys shouldn't be drinking that much," Jihyo warned them.

"It's Mina's birthday, Jihyo. Let them have fun!" Nayeon's voice from behind was heard.

She walked to them and joined the girls who were drinking.

"Hi, Jeongyeon. Would you like a drink?" Sana asked the girl Nayeon was with.

"You know her, too?" Mina asked, Sana nodded.

"We met when Tzuyu, Chaeyoung, and I went home," Jeongyeon told them.

They then decided to drink until they were down. Jihyo and Mina were the only sane people at that time.

They cleaned their area.

"I guess they're all staying here," Mina thought to herself before hearing Sana's phone ring.

It was her mom.

Mina answered the call.

"Where are you, Sana?" She asked.

"Auntie, it's me, Mina. Can Sana stay here for the night?" Mina asked.

"She's drunk, isn't she? But you're just nearby. Can you take her home?" Sana's mom requested, making Mina sigh.

"Sorry, auntie. It's been a tiring day. I don't have the energy to take her home," She answered.

"I see. It's fine. But if someone's willing to take her home, just go for it," Her friend's mom said.

"Thank you, Mina," She added before ending the call. 

They then continued cleaning the place.

As the two were almost finished, a knock on the door was heard.

"Who did you invite, Mina? It's already late," Jihyo asked Mina who shrugged her shoulders and went to the door to open it.

To her surprise, she saw Dahyun holding an envelope, handing it to Mina.

"You finished both our homework in less than a day?" She asked Dahyun who nodded.

"Yes, I made sure everything was perfect, and that we have different answers," The younger answered.

"Come in, you must be hungry or something," Mina lead Dahyun inside.

"I was supposed to go home after giving you that, I still have work tomorrow. But maybe a glass of water won't hurt," Dahyun said.

Everyone who knows Dahyun admires her, despite of her cold nature, she's a really hardworking person, studying and working two part time jobs at the same time.

Jihyo gave the pale girl a glass of water, making Dahyun respond with a, "Thank you." Before drinking from it.

"She doesn't seem to be like other people's description of the Kim Dahyun," Jihyo thought to herself.

"Oh Dahyun, can you do me a favor?" Mina asked Dahyun who just finished drinking water, looking at Mina, asking "What now?" through her eyes.

"Can you take Sana home? She's your girlfriend anyway," Mina asked Dahyun who sighed, thinking to herself, "Calm down, Dahyun. You're in a relationship with her whenever someone sees us."

"Sure, I don't mind," Dahyun plainly answered.

"Thank you, You already know where she lives right?" They asked while Dahyun nodded.

She carried Sana on her back, and settled into her car.

"I can't believe that I'm doing this," She said, and proceeded to drive to Sana's house.

Since it was just nearby, they got there in a few minutes.

A few minutes of Dahyun  looking at Sana, and regretting her life choices.

Dahyun got out of the car and rang the doorbell.

After a few moments, the gate of their house opened, revealing Sana's father.

"Is Sana with you?" He asked, Dahyun nodded and went back to her car to carry Sana.

"You can just lay her down there," Her father said, pointing at a long chair.

"Where is her room? She would feel most comfortable there," Dahyun insisted while Sana's dad lead her to his daughter's room.

Dahyun entered the room and laid Sana down on her bed, making sure she was comfortable.

"You look so vulnerable when you sleep," She silently said, looking at the older girl.

She was about to leave when Sana suddenly spoke.

"D-Dianne, don't leave me again," She mumbled.

"Who is this Dianne girl? She must've hurt Sana that much, that she misses her," Dahyun thought to herself.

She got closer to Sana, facing her sleeping state.

"Why did she hurt you?" Dahyun silently asked.

Then the most surprising thing happened.

Sana's face slowly got close to Dahyun's and suddenly, may be accidentally, or intentionally, gave her a peck on the lips.

Dahyun who was flustered quickly stood up and left the room.

"What the hell just happened?" She thought to herself.

"You can stay here for the night," Sana's father said.

"I-I can m-manage, sir," She answered.

"You're Sana's girlfriend, right? Stay here for the night, you might get sick," Her mother pleaded.

Dahyun sighed before answering, "I will, then." 

"We have to talk about this tomorrow, but for now, get a proper amount of sleep," Sana's mom added.

And Dahyun did stay for the night. 

And here they are now, talking.

[End of Flashback]

Dahyun told Sana about her getting drunk.

She told her almost everything, apart from the short kiss they shared.

"Thank you, Dahyun. Really, I don't know how to repay you," Sana said.

"You don't have to," Dahyun just answered, making the atmosphere silent.

After moment of silence, Sana suddenly spoke, telling what she should do to repay the younger girl for her actions.

"Let's go out, my treat."

----------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 287 7
one shots of michaeng hehe
21.5K 796 39
i don't want to leave you even though i have too, because you said so.
9.7K 195 20
Just normal author life with Azur lane, Hyperdimension Neptunia, Date a live,crossover anime world, history world, alternative worlds,video games and...
897K 35.4K 45
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...