Raindrops | Sciles [AU After...

By MissySaysHi

"And I fell for you like raindrops." Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski have been best friends almost their en... More

Important Notes and Questions
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13 - Last Part

12

3K 97 15
By MissySaysHi

I love seeing you happy.

Sunday

Scott's POV:

The next morning, I woke up before Stiles and went downstairs to see my mom at the kitchen table.

"Hey, sweetie," she said with a smile.

"Hey, mom. Can I talk to you about something?"

"Of course. What is it?"

I sat down across from her. "It's about Stiles." I took a deep breath. "I kissed him yesterday."

Mom seemed pretty shocked by that. "You did?"

I nodded.

"Well, do you have feelings for him then?"

"Not that I know of. I mean, I'm with Kira. But things have been so confusing lately."

"Confusing how exactly?" She asked.

"Stiles is in love with me. He has been for about four months, but I only found out a few days ago."

"Well, to be honest, I wasn't expecting that, but it does make a lot of sense. So, ever since you found out, you've been sure how you feel?"

I nodded. "I mean, I have no problem with him having feelings for me. I actually find it quite flattering. But I don't know how I feel about him. I care about him so much and he's one of my favorite people in the world. But as far as romantic feelings, I'm confused."

"Let me ask you this: Why did you kiss him?"

--

Stiles' POV:

I woke up to an empty bed and quietly made my way downstairs. But before I was in view of the kitchen, I hear Scott and Melissa talking.

"Let me ask you this: Why did you kiss him?" I heard Melissa ask.

Scott must have told her what happened last night.

"I don't know," Scott replied. "I wanted to."

"Why?"

I heard Scott sigh. "Because I... I don't know." He sounded frustrated.

"How it make you feel, when you kissed him?"

"Happy, I guess. I mean, I liked it."

"And how did you feel when you found out about his feelings for you? I know you said that you have no problem with it. But how did it make you feel to know?"

"When I first found out, I wasn't sure how to feel. But when I confronted him about his feelings, I... All I could think was: I wish I felt the same way."

--

Melissa's POV: (Surprise!)

That surprised me a little. "Why do you say that?"

You may be wondering why I'm asking him all of these questions. I'll tell you why. I know my son, and I know that he has a hard time looking inwards to what he's really feeling. These questions will get him thinking. They'll help him get the answers he's looking for.

"He probably thinks it's out of pity, but it's not that. I don't know how to live without him. I don't want to know what it's like. Stiles is so important to me and I care about him more than anything. I don't that it doesn't always seem like it, but it's true. He always gives me everything, and I just want to be able to that back for him."

And that's when I realized something: Scott is just as head-over-heels for Stiles as Stiles is for him.

--

Stiles' POV: (I'm so sorry for all the changes!!)

I never really expected him to say that. I guess I just always felt that he meant way more to me than I meant to him. I mean, this past year totally sold me on that thought.

"Scott," Melissa started gently, "I don't think that Stiles is the only one here that's fallen in love."

What? My eyes widen at the implication. Melissa thinks that Scott's in love with me. But that's impossible.

"Mom, what are you talking about?"

"Scott, you're in love. And not with Kira."

--

Scott's POV: (I swear it's the last time in this chapter 😂)

My mouth dropped open in shock. "What - You think - I'm not - Mom -."

"You're in denial, sweetie. Hardcore denial. Tell me something. What you just said about Stiles, about wanting to give back everything to him and not being able to live without him. Do you feel that way about Kira?"

"No," I replied honestly.

"And what about Allison?"

I shook my head.

"Have you ever felt that way about anybody before? Platonic or not."

I realized that, to be honest, as much as I love my mom, I've never even felt that way about her. I shook my head again.

"Everything that you've said today and the way you've always acted around him, tells me that you love him just as much as he loves you. I think you've always loved him."

I wasn't entirely sure what to say to that, or even if I believed her. "I don't know if I really believe it or not, but if I am in love with him, then what does that mean? What do I do?"

"Well, first you have to decide what to do about Kira," Mom said. "Do you want to stay with her or do you want to give Stiles a chance?"

Before I could reply, I heard a third heartbeat on the stairs. I wondered how long Stiles was listening before I noticed.

But instead of exposing him, I looked towards the stairs and said, "You're always one decision away from a totally different life. And I really hope I'm making the right one."

I turned back to Mom. "Thanks, Mom."

I knew that I had to go talk to Stiles, but there was something I had to do first. I stepped into the back porch and called Kira.

"Hey, Scott. We're just about to go jump in the pool. What's up?"

I took a deep breath. "There's something I need to tell you."

"Wait, can I go first? There's something I say too."

I decided to hear her out first. "Okay."

"Don't be mad, but I'm pretty sure I have feelings for Malia."

"Oh." That honestly shocked me. "I'm not mad. At all. In fact, Stiles tells me that she likes you."

"Really? She does?" She asked excitedly.

"Yeah."

"Well, what was it that you wanted to say?"

"Actually, I was going to say the same sort of thing. I feel something for Stiles and I think it's more than friendly. I think that there's a possibility I might be in love with him."

"Are you serious? Oh my god! I knew it!"

"Wait, what? What do you mean you knew it?"

"Allison and I kinda had a bet going."

"You bet on whether or not I had feelings for Stiles?" I asked, feeling assumed honestly.

"No. We had a bet on whether or not you were going to realize it."

I laughed. "Oh my god. Why am I the last person to know?"

"Go get him, Scott. Don't worry about me, okay? I think I'll go have a talk with a very pretty werecoyote."

"Thank you, Kira. And good luck with Malia."

After we said our goodbyes, I went upstairs. Stiles was sitting on the bed clutching a pillow to his chest.

"I broke up with Kira," I said as I sat next to him. "I think my mom was right."

"About what?" He asked, faking ignorance.

"Don't. I know you were listening."

Stiles sighed. "Sorry."

"Don't be. I'm not mad." I reached over and took one of his hands in mine. "I broke up with Kira because I think I feel something for you."

"Don't force this on yourself, Scott. If you want to be with Kira, then be with her."

"I don't want to be. It wasn't going to work out anyway. She's a thing for Malia. And I have a thing for you."

I leaned over and gently pressed our lips together. "I want this, Stiles. I want to give this shot. Please just give me a chance."

"Okay."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 14K 110
** COMPLETED ** The future is never set in stone, you may think your future is going one route but then one choice changes everything. One decision c...
38.5K 1.1K 33
❝𝐜𝐫𝗼𝐬𝐬 𝗺𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, hope to die❞ Spencer Stilinski. The youngest Stilinski, born only ten minutes after her older brother was. The two were...
37K 899 52
A teen wolf fanfic where Stiles has a twin sister who was born very different from Stiles. She was born with a red diamond mark on her forehead and i...
9.8K 153 49
Scott McCall, Malia Hale and Stiles Stilinski are best friends, described as inseparable by their classmates. Malia and Stiles are the perfect couple...