Shinouma oneshots (REQUESTS C...

By bunchoffanfictions

Yes, I ship this. I think they're cute. Please respect that and don't dox me because I don't ship saiouma- (I... More

Requests
She can't hurt you anymore, I promise (Angst)
It's 2:00am (Fluff)
Despair Disease
Touch starved lovers
Nightmares (Post-Game)
Claustrophobia
He just needs a hug
Korekiyo's Execution
Flower Crowns (Post-Game)
Pick up lines
You're okay
Hoodie Thief
Massage
Under his bandages
Take your mask off so I can kiss you!
A/N
Showers (Hurt/comfort)

Cuddles

1.9K 49 11
By bunchoffanfictions

Korekiyo's POV.

As I watched a documentary on cultures I started to hear angry stomping toward my dorm.

"Korekiyo Shinguuji" Kokichi said in a stern voice. I paused what I was watching and turned around.

"Yes, 'Kichi?" I replied, a little nervous. Why was he mad?

"You've been home for an hour and a half." He started walking towards me and I closed my computer.

"A-and?" I started to get slightly scared.

"Not once. Not one time have you tried to cuddle me and it's pissing me the fuck off. I want my fucking cuddles!" He exclaimed. I relaxed my tense posture.

"Oh, I'm sorry, it's just my job has me stressed and I-" I was interrupted by Kokichi throwing me on the bed. Damn he was strong. I yelped as I hit the soft sheets and mattress. Then my petite boyfriend jumped on top of me.

" Cuddles! Plus you need to rest! " He exclaimed, I smiled and pat his head, kissing his hand.

" Thank you, 'Kichi. "I said, he nodded and smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 37.6K 48
In the killing game, only two can remain alive. Kill someone to leave. Survival of the fittest. In the fight for survival, bonds are made and broken...
589K 21.4K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
780K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.