When We Collide ✅

By JaneruDdalgi

[THIS IS A G!P STORY!] A historical fanfiction, where Chaeyoung is a princess from Sonrise Kingdom. While Mi... More

When We Collide
Chapter 1: The princess life
Chapter 2: Special Needs
Chapter 3: The Celebration
Chapter 4: First encounter
Chapter 5: Dak Gomtang
Chapter 6: Fallen girl
Chapter 7: Other half
Chapter 8: Till i die
Chapter 10: Forbidden help
Chapter 11: Mysterious
Chapter 12: Fortune
Chapter 13: Flower of dawn
Chapter 14: Fancy
Chapter 15: I'm sorry
Chapter 16: Attention
Chapter 17: Recklessness
Chapter 18: Break free
Chapter 19: Idiot
Chapter 20: Foolish love
Chapter 21: So close
Chapter 22: Suspected
Chapter 23: Breathless
Chapter 24: Flaming desire
Chapter 25: Betrayal
Chapter 26: Unexpected guest
Chapter 27: Favor
Chapter 28: Acceptance
Chapter 29: Captured
Chapter 30: Unfolds
Chapter 31: Sunrise
Epilogue

Chapter 9: Guarded by you

2K 73 3
By JaneruDdalgi

"Can i ask something my lady?" Mina said shyly and also nervous.

"You're asking me now." Chaeyoung said then giggled.

"Ohh, uhm.. the girl you told me about.." Mina slowly said.

"What about her?" The princess asked, curious about what Mina's about to say. "D-do you want to know her name and such about her?" Mina asked stuttering. She mentally cursed at herself for doing so.

"I would love to Minho.. more than anything, I don't even care if she's even part of the fallen people."

And something, the statement made mina smiled from ear to ear. Knowing that the princess has a good and kind heart, if it's other people they would just be disgusted by her.

"Do you somehow know her?" Chaeyoung asked that made mina flinched on her seat.

"N-no I don't know her. I'm just curious if you still think about her, and I'm part of the fallen people so hearing that you care for her even if she's part of it.. made me happy." Mina said then smiled automatically, she didn't even know that she's smiling already.

"I see, i really don't care whatever she is.. because i know the struggles of being afraid to get judged and disgusted by." Chaeyoung said that made Mina focused on her.

"People just don't understand us, they just judge not knowing how it affects our well being.. i hate those type of people the most." Mina said while looking straight at the princess's eyes and the princess did stare back and now their staring at each other smiling.

"Chaeng?" A voice travelled that made both of them look for it.

"D-dahyun-shi.." Chaeyoung uttered as she stood up from her seat.

"O-ohh sorry my lady, i guess you're talking with someone.." Dahyun said then lowered her head and left the two.

"Dahyun-shi! Ugh! I'll be back Minho." the princess said and Mina just nodded as a response.

Mina blushed from the stares she received from the princess.

Her face suddenly warmed up a bit causing it to become really pink, she shook her head to shake the thought off and said to herself.

"Come on Mina, stop thinking those kind of stuff, they look like lovers already.. and you can't love her! She's a princess, and you're part of the lowest of the lows." Mina said to herself as she stood up and went back to her room to get herself together.

But seeing how sincere Chaeyoung is to fallen people like her, can make her fall in love with the latter in a matter of seconds.

--

"Dahyun-shi! Wait!" Chaeyoung shouted then the latter she's chasing stopped.

"Dahyun, why did you left like that?" Chaeyoung asked as she hold on the latter's shoulder still facing its back on her.

"I-i uhh.. you two seems to get along well." Dahyun said as she's trying to not let her tears fall.

"Come on Dahyun, are you jealous? He's a man and you know what my condition is." Chaeyoung said and Dahyun finally faced her.

"I know chaeyoung.. he's a man and you obviously look like a girl." Dahyun said that made Chaeyoung shock.

She never saw dahyun act like this before, she's turning red and must be because of anger or maybe something else.

"And why would i even be jealous at him? Do i have the rights to be? Huh Chaeyoung?" Dahyun said then walked away as her tears starts falling down uncontrollably down her cheeks.

Chaeyoung just let dahyun leave, she thinks it's for the best she doesn't want to hurt the girl anymore.

She has this hunch, that dahyun must be catching feelings from her, but she's still not sure about it.

She doesn't want to confront dahyun about it because it might break their relationship, as friends. Of course.

--

"Son Chaeyoung, you always mess my head up." Dahyun said as she's walking back to her room.

"Dahyun? Are you crying?" Her mother saw her and she quickly wiped her tears with her hands

"N-no mother i-i'm uh.. i washed my face." dahyun lied but her mother is not buying any of it.

"Come on tell me, what is it?" Her mother said as she comforted dahyun by caressing its shoulders.

"Nothing.. really, i just want to rest." Dahyun said and left her mother wondering what is really happening to her.

Her mother sighed and didn't follow her daughter for her to think better and eventually be more calm after.

"My lady.." Mina bowed as she saw the princess just passed by her and didn't even bother to look at her.

"What happened to her? Is she mad at me or is it because of her lover?" Mina said to herself then stood outside the princess's room after she entered.

"Guess I'll be here for a long time." mina said and just stood and guard Chaeyoung's room.

Mina stood infront of chaeyoung's room for hours and her feet are getting numb from standing too long, she sat and leaned her back on the wall for her to have a quick rest.

Mina is in deeps thoughts now. She's afraid that she might caught acting like a man when obviously she's a girl, she knows herself, that she will be found out sooner or later.

All she can do now, is to be extra careful. To not let her feelings take the best of her.

She doesn't want to do this but she will, for her mother.. she's the only family left for mina so she'll do anything just to give her mother a better life. A life with no judgement, just leaving in full peace. With enough food to eat everyday. Without starving again.

But then, She heard that something fell inside Chaeyoung's room so before barging in she knocked first.

No response at all, she knocked again and finally Chaeyoung answered back.

"Lady chaeyoung are you okay?" Mina asked after failing to receive an answer from the first knock.

"I-i'm fine, you can come in.." Chaeyoung said then Mina slowly opened the girl's door.

"My lady!" Mina said as he saw the girl laying on the floor with a broken glass next to her.

"What happened to you? Are you hurt?" Mina asked while checking the princess head to tow to see if she hurt herself.

"I'm fine, i just fell from my bed." Chaeyoung said as she's getting tipsy.

Then Mina smell the familiar scent, Chaeyoung is drunk.

"You're drunk my lady.. you need to get up and take a shower, you need to freshen up." Mina said as he carried the princess and lay her on its bed.

"Minho.. i don't know anymore.." the princess uttered, Mina didn't respond as she was cleaning the broken glass from the floor, picking it by hand.

"I don't know what's Dahyun's problem, she's acting really odd these days and I don't have a clue why." Chaeyoung said while closing her eyes still drunk.

She keeps on blabbering about Dahyun, now Mina's extreme hunch is getting together. If they're really lovers.

"Why don't you ask her my lady.." Mina suggested and Chaeyoung didn't even answered, Mina noticed it and looked up at the lady who's now sleeping.

"Why did she sleep? She'll wake up with a headache if she continues, she needs to take a bath." Mina said as she finished cleanings up the mess Chaeyoung made.

"My lady.. wake up." Mina said as she's shaking the princess's shoulders but still failed to wake her.

She's not using her deep voice, because she knows that Chaeyoung won't even remember anything. Thinking that she's too drunk to even know what's happening right now.

Mina has no choice but to give Chaeyoung a bath herself, she's nervous alright.

First of all, is because she knows that Chaeyoung is no ordinary girl. She started taking off Chaeyoung's clothes one by one.

She first took off its upper clothes because she knows that she can handle that much better than the lower half.

Just thinking about it made Mina all flustered. She continued to removed the fabric that's covering Chaeyoung's upper body until she freed the princess's breasts.

"I can't look at this i just can't." mina said as she looked away after seeing a glimpse of Chaeyoung's bare breasts.

"Why am i acting like this when obviously i also have that part of my body." she said to encourage herself to continue, she then looked back at the sleeping Chaeyoung with her breasts exposed infront of Mina's eyes.

Mina gulps, it's not easy as she thought it would.

She felt heat on her cheeks as she's looking directly at the latter's exposed body, she can't somehow take her eyes off it.

"What's wrong with me? I have those too yet I'm thinking lewd things about it." Mina said, as she slap herself to wake her up from hallucinating.

"I should g-get this over with." Mina stuttered as she continued to strip for the remaining clothes that's Chaeyoung's wearing.

"Why do you have to sleep at the time like this my lady.." Mina said then sighed.

Mina successfully took all the latter's clothes off and its now naked, she avoided to look at chaeyoung's bottom half but then accidentally looked at it, she didn't know why but somehow her eyes started to search for it and looked at it on its own.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.6K 2.5K 46
Once again, genderbend book cause I think it is more suitable for this theme. Chaeyoung is a pro pornstar and he doesn't like to shoot porn with newb...
15.3K 606 11
Just a short story. Genderbender story again... Don't judge... This is a story like Cinderella just that I've changed some things. Chaeyoung is a pri...
59.9K 2.1K 20
Genderbender again... Chaeyoung, the hired assistant by Myoui Mina. He always acts foolishly but there is a bad past about him and he have a motive o...
134K 2.6K 16
⚠️: If you're innocent/sensitive bye~🔞 Son Chaeyoung, a very smart and hardworking daughter, graduates and becomes a professor at the age of 17 beca...