When We Collide ✅

Autorstwa JaneruDdalgi

[THIS IS A G!P STORY!] A historical fanfiction, where Chaeyoung is a princess from Sonrise Kingdom. While Mi... Więcej

When We Collide
Chapter 1: The princess life
Chapter 2: Special Needs
Chapter 3: The Celebration
Chapter 4: First encounter
Chapter 5: Dak Gomtang
Chapter 6: Fallen girl
Chapter 8: Till i die
Chapter 9: Guarded by you
Chapter 10: Forbidden help
Chapter 11: Mysterious
Chapter 12: Fortune
Chapter 13: Flower of dawn
Chapter 14: Fancy
Chapter 15: I'm sorry
Chapter 16: Attention
Chapter 17: Recklessness
Chapter 18: Break free
Chapter 19: Idiot
Chapter 20: Foolish love
Chapter 21: So close
Chapter 22: Suspected
Chapter 23: Breathless
Chapter 24: Flaming desire
Chapter 25: Betrayal
Chapter 26: Unexpected guest
Chapter 27: Favor
Chapter 28: Acceptance
Chapter 29: Captured
Chapter 30: Unfolds
Chapter 31: Sunrise
Epilogue

Chapter 7: Other half

2.1K 73 17
Autorstwa JaneruDdalgi

"Where actually are we heading father?" Chaeyoung asked

This is the first time she'll leave the palace, excitement and fear is mixing in her mind right now as they are riding the horse-drawn carriage.

"We should find your other half, you'll be turning twenty before you know it and I've been looking for your special someone for ages, yet i always fail to, but i thought if you come with me.. they'll change their minds." the king explained and sighed afterwards.

It's been tough.

"But what if she dislikes me father?" Chaeyoung asked. Skeptical about the plan.

"She won't.. my princess, I'll make sure of it." the king stated to comfort the princess, even though he himself is not certain on what will happen.

"We have arrived my king." the coachman said.

Both Chaeyoung and her father went out of the carriage.

"What brings you here, King Son?" King Minatozaki asked, they're japanese and one of the most richest japanese royals there is.

"I want my daughter to meet your daughter, I've told you her condition, if I'm not mistaken? And she's here, at least let me introduce my daughter to yours." her father said.

"I see, you are one fine lady too bad you have to go through those struggles, let me call my daughter, so you two can spend your time together. Get to know each other." king Minatozaki said and he asked his servant to call his daughter and few seconds have passed his daughter came.

"Princess, i want you to entertain our guest. Lady chaeyoung.. you two can go in your room while me and her father will have a talk." king Minatozaki said.

"Certainly father." Princess Minatozaki said and lead the way for Chaeyoung towards her room.

"Nice to meet you, i am-" but before Chaeyoung could even finish her words Sana slammed the door and stared at her face.

"I know who you are, but is it true?" Princess Minatozaki asked.

"About what?" Chaeyoung asked. She suddenly felt afraid by jow the princess act towards her.

"About your condition." the princess replied.

"Y-yes it is." Chaeyoung stuttered, it's hard not to get nervous for her.. now that's the person infront of her knows about her condition.

"Mind showing it to me? It's hard to believe you know?" The princess said that made Chaeyoung gulp.

"U-uhh the thing is.. uhmm.." Chaeyoung said but the princess was too impatient and started stripping the young lady's clothes.

Still stunned from what's happening, she ask, "W-what are you doing?" she's forcing to stop the princess from taking off her dress by gripping on its wrists.

"I'm curious, how can a girl have that part on her body?" princess Minatozaki said.

"W-wait, i d-don't even know your name yet you want me to show my naked self." Chaeyoung said and the princess stopped, it's just ridiculous for Chaeyoung.

"I'm Minatozaki Sana, alright now that you know my name show it to me." the princess ordered. And damn, that was fast.

Chaeyoung's mind is blank she doesn't now what to do at this kind of situation, wondering why her father told them her condition.

She's trembling as she took of the fabric that's covering her body. Little by little her skin is exposing, she's so pale and nervousness have eaten her.

Sana is just staring at the girl's body as slowly exposing its chest, she bit her lower lip looking at the sight of the girl's bare breasts.

She hasn't saw anyone naked infront of her before, and this is making her feel all sorts of feelings that she never felt before.

"You're taking so long." Sana said and helped Chaeyoung undress.

Chaeyoung flinched from Sana's sudden actions.

Sana immediately undress her and she saw a bump between her legs, she's so shocked from what she saw, she thought that it was impossible to have that kind of condition.

"So it is true.." Sana said while her eyes are magnet at chaeyoung's crotch area.

Sana gulped, feeling the dry throat she needs to cleanse.

"Now that you saw it, I should dress up now." Chaeyoung said but Sana took her clothes on the floor and threw it across the room.

"Hey!" Chaeyoung shouted.

This getting more ridiculous, it's insane. Chaeyoung thought.

"I want to see it. Now." Sana said emphasizing every word then sat on her bed waiting for Chaeyoung to strip down her clothes.

Chaeyoung couldn't do anything as she is a very tight situation.

This is wrong, but she's butt naked and how can she ran away now? She took her remaining clothes of that's covering her bottom half. H

er hands are shaking as she took the last of her clothes off, she closed her eyes tight afraid of what will the princess react to it.

"It's- huge." Sana said looking at her half erected dick.

She opened her eyes and looked at Sana, she's turning really red.

Chaeyoung somehow got worried, on why Sana is changing colors. Making her think if it's normal.

She thought that it might be the first time seeing a male's body part. Sana slowly walk towards the latter that made Chaeyoung step back a little, afraid on what will happen next.

Sana touched chaeyoung's dick on its shaft that made it twitch, one more touch and her dick will be fully erected.

"This is the first time in seeing this." Sana said, staring intensely at the princess's private. Seemingly like a kid amazed by the new discovery.

"R-really?" Chaeyoung stuttered trying her best not to be fully erected because it might make her crazy.

Sana didn't respond to what Chaeyoung was trying to ask. Instead she asked fro a permission.

"C-can i touch it?" Sana asked uncertainly, and got shy from what she said.

"U-uhmm.. I don't think you- ahh!" Chaeyoung moaned as sana gripped her hands around her throbbing cock.

She haven't gave Sana the go sign, but she acted immidietly.

"It grew more, what the?" Sana said as she's caressing it up and down earning never ending moans from Chaeyoung.

"P-please s-stop ugh! I-i ahh!" Chaeyoung stuttered failed to say the words she want to, her body is betraying her and her dick is already releasing pre-cums.

This wrong, so wrong. What if Sana's father finds out? What would happen?

"These liquid means you're liking it right? If I'm not mistaken that's what i read about the male's anatomy." Sana said as she fastened her pace that made Chaeyoung's dick stood tall.

"S-sana wait! i-i can't take it anymore." Chaeyoung said as Sana looked up on her face.

Before Sana could even process on what's Chaeyoung saying, Chaeyoung grabbed the princess's face and crashed her lips to hers.

"Hmpp!" Sana uttered, Chaeyoung started moving her lips slowly but seductively to turn the girl on, she felt her dick being clenched by Sana's hands as she's kissing her that made her release another loud moan.

"Uhmm! Hmm..." Chaeyoung moaned.

Sana did responded to Chaeyoung's kiss and their lips danced to the rhythm that only them two knows.

Sana licked chaeyoung's lips asking for it to open for her tongue to enter, Chaeyoung did gave way for the girl's tongue to enter hers.

They're french kissing and the sloppy sounds of their kiss is filling the whole entire room.

Chaeyoung pushed Sana to her bed and she landed on top of the girl still not breaking the sweet kiss their sharing.

"Should i continue?" Chaeyoung asked between the kisses.

"D-do it." Sana said while catching her breath from their long kiss.

After receiving the permission she needed, she then made a move.

"I'll be taking these off now." Chaeyoung said referring to the girl's clothes.

Sana nodded and Chaeyoung started taking off the girl's clothes off until they're nothing left.

She felt her dick twitch after seeing the sight of the girl's naked body. It's making her crazy, she wants to devour this girl's body right now. How matter how wrong this will be, she doesn't care anymore. Lust have took over.

And it's Sana's fault.

She started lowering her kisses from the girl's cheeks to its neck and trailing it down to her chest, she reached the girl's breast and caressed it slowly that made Sana release lewd noises.

Chaeyoung sucked on the girl's mound making it erected, she flicked it with her tongue and kissed it before giving the same attention on the other nipple.

Chaeyoung travelled her hands on the latter's wet private, touching it softly that made the girl arched her back and moan.

"J-just do it!" Sana shouted.

"You're soaking wet, you must be enjoying it." Chaeyoung said then smirked.

She went down to her vagina, she kissed her clit. The sensation was too much for sana even though It's just the lightest touch.

Later on chaeyoung sucked on the girl's erected clitoris, sana rode chaeyoung's mouth and pushed her head towards her to add more fiction to it.

Sana moaned endlessly, sweat dripping on her whole body but the feeling was still not enough for her, she's craving more.

She thinks that there is still something she's missing but until Chaeyoung inserted her finger inside her soaking core. She realized that that's what her missing, something to enter her longing cavern.

"Ugh! M-move it faster Chaeyoung!" Sana said that Chaeyoung gladly did. She even inserted another digit inside the girl, she's now screaming in pleasure.

"I'm almost t-there, k-keep going ahh! Haa!" Sana said then suddenly Chaeyoung stopped.

"I told you I'm near why'd you stopped all of the sudden?" Sana asked still catching her breath after almost experiencing cloud nine.

"I'm near toi, i want us to release it together." Chaeyoung said as she's caressing her dick showing it standing tall infront of Sana.

Sana gulped from the sight of her huge dick pointing up in the sky. Chaeyoung placed it between her legs and hold on her waist guiding it for her dick to enter her wet hole.

"Don't release it inside i-i don't want to be pregnant yet, and it's a sin to get pregnant before marriage." Sana said and Chaeyoung just nodded

She's really not planning to plant ger seeds inside her since she's still not ready to become a parent herself.

Chaeyoung slowly inserted her dick inside sana, sana gripped on her bed sheets and arched her back, the pain was too much but the pleasure is too.

"F-fuck s-so tight!" Chaeyoung moaned as her dick is being clenched inside Sana.

"Ugh! F-fuck ahh!" Sana moaned, Chaeyoung started moving her hips and trying so hard not to move too fast, she's worried that sana might get hurt.

"Go on, m-move it f-faster fuck! Ahh!" Sana screamed.

Chaeyoung did fastened her pace until sana reached her high and release all over Chaeyoung's dick.

Chaeyoung removed her dick inside of Sana and caressed it up and down until she shoot her seed out on sana's abdomen.

"Ahhh! Haaa! Hmm.. haaa!" Chaeyoung moaned as she reached her own orgasm, she dropped above Sana and their both catching their own breaths huffing so fast.

"T-that's so good, i never felt that b-before" Sana said while laying below Chaeyoung.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

17.5K 591 22
Im Nayeon has been in love with her childhood friend, Yoo Jeongyeon since they were kids, and she just recently become her girlfriend. What if one da...
77.4K 2.7K 54
- She's not hard to love, but our love is. - Myoui Mina. The known homophobic one met a particular cub who was able to break her tall iron walls and...
267K 6.8K 45
TWICE MINA X CHAEYOUNG FANFIC WARNING: GAYNESS OVERLOAD!! Started: January 2019 Completed: May 2019
56.9K 2K 69
How far will you go for the person you love the most? Are you willing to forget the past for the present? WARNING: MATURED CONTENT TWICE SATZU GENDER...