When We Collide ✅

Autorstwa JaneruDdalgi

[THIS IS A G!P STORY!] A historical fanfiction, where Chaeyoung is a princess from Sonrise Kingdom. While Mi... Więcej

When We Collide
Chapter 1: The princess life
Chapter 2: Special Needs
Chapter 3: The Celebration
Chapter 4: First encounter
Chapter 5: Dak Gomtang
Chapter 7: Other half
Chapter 8: Till i die
Chapter 9: Guarded by you
Chapter 10: Forbidden help
Chapter 11: Mysterious
Chapter 12: Fortune
Chapter 13: Flower of dawn
Chapter 14: Fancy
Chapter 15: I'm sorry
Chapter 16: Attention
Chapter 17: Recklessness
Chapter 18: Break free
Chapter 19: Idiot
Chapter 20: Foolish love
Chapter 21: So close
Chapter 22: Suspected
Chapter 23: Breathless
Chapter 24: Flaming desire
Chapter 25: Betrayal
Chapter 26: Unexpected guest
Chapter 27: Favor
Chapter 28: Acceptance
Chapter 29: Captured
Chapter 30: Unfolds
Chapter 31: Sunrise
Epilogue

Chapter 6: Fallen girl

2K 79 1
Autorstwa JaneruDdalgi

"Minho!" Chaeyoung shouted while knocking at Mina's room.

"Oh shit! I over slept, this bed is just so soft, it made me over slept."

Mina blames the bed for it.

She stood up and wore her clothes, she wore this tightened cloth on her chest to not show her breasts. It hurts her, but what can she do? She must do it for her mom and her.

"I'll be there my lady, I'm just f-fixing the bed." Mina said with her deep voice to not let Chaeyoung know that she's actually a girl.

It's hard for her, really.

"I'll be waiting at the terrace then, meet me there." the princess said that made Mina sighed in relief.

"This will literally took me minutes before i wrapped this around me."

Mina was still trying to wrapped the cloth around her breasts, she inhaled so that it'll be easier to put on.

After a couple of tries, she eventually suscceded and now heading to the place where the princess mentioned earlier

"My lady." Mina said bowing at the lady

"You'll be with me every time right?" The princess asked.

"Yes, my lady." Mina replied.

"Then..stay here with me, this is how i kill my time, i have nothing to do in this palace anyways." the princess said while staring blankly at the garden.

The expression Chaeyoung was making is bothering Mina.

"I see, you're not that kind of princess." Mina whispered, but loud enough for Chaeyoung to understand.

"I'm totally different from the princesses you'd imagine, you might be disgusted at me if you knew." the princess uttered.

"What do you mean my lady? Is something wrong with you?" Mina inoccently asked.

If only she knew.

"There is, and it's part of my body.. that's why till now i still have no lover." the princess respond.

"Then who was the.." Mina said.

"Oh you must've saw us last night, that's Dahyun, nanny's daughter. We've been great friend's since childhood." chaeyoung explained that made Mina scratch his nape.

Friends? Mina thought.

"Then why? I saw you two.. uhm.." Mina couldn't say the words she wants to, so the princess continued it for her.

Chaeyoung chuckled, "Make out? You saw us make out?" She spoke.

"Y-yes my lady.." Mina replied stuttering afraid on what will the princess say.

"Yes you were right, we are making out last night. But we're not in a relationship, i do that to release my heat burning inside me." Chaeyoung explained.

But Mina understands nothing.

"You see.. if i don't do that, i might have the highest fever you could imagine. I'll end up sick, and always laying on the bed." Chaeyoung added and Mina just keeps on listening to the girl.

"Why?" Chaeyoung asked Mina who's not talking.

Bothered by the silence.

"Nothing.. my lady." Mina uttered.

"You might be so puzzled right now but i think it's still not the right time to tell you, you must earn my trust first. I'll see if you're worthy enough to know it." the princess explained.

"As you wish my lady, i will do anything to earn your royal trust." Mina said then bowed infront of the lady.

"That's enough talking for now, go and get me some breakfast from nanny, get yours too and let's eat here together." the princess said as she sat down on one of the chairs.

"Certainly, I'll be back." Mina said and bowed once again and left.

Minutes have passed and Mina have returned carrying a tray full of food for the princess and her to share.

"Here you are my lady." Mina said as he put the tray down infront of the princess.

"Thank you.." the princess said and then started to dig in.

"Why are you not eating?" The princess asked as Mina was just staring at the princess, smiling.

"O-ohh uhm, i should wait for you to finish first my lady." Mina replied that made Chaeyoung giggled.

"You have a lot of respect in you huh? Eat up already it's an order, you might be so hungry now.. yet you're still thinking about tradition." the princess said that made Mina just follow what Chaeyoung ordered because that's her job.

"Thank you my lady" Mina said and started slurping her soup.

"So where do you live?" Chaeyoung asked out of nowhere.

"Anywhere." Mina replied who's still eating.

"You're funny, but where do you actually live?" Chaeyoung said as she giggled.

"I have no home my lady.. I'm part of the fallen people." Mina said then Chaeyoung's face suddenly changed.

"Sorry to hear that.." Chaeyoung said then lowered her head.

"It's okay my lady, I'm used to it." Mina replied because she can see that the lady is somehow worried about her situation.

"You know? I've met a girl that's part of the fallen people years ago, when i was young." Chaeyoung said that made Mina focused on her.

"What happened to the girl my lady?" She asked, so deeply into it. This story must be interesting for her, she never heard a royal talks about the poor people like her.

"I saw her behind the boarders of the palace and that's the first and last time i saw the world behind it. She said she's hungry so i gave her my tangerines even though those are my favorite snacks. It's the only food that could fit through the opening of the door, that's why i gave it to the girl." Chaeyoung said and Mina just keep on listening.

"Her clothes were so messy and has holes in them that's why i felt bad for her, she asked my name but before i could even tell her my name.. nanny came and scold me for kicking- uh yeah you got the idea." Chaeyoung added

"I-i see.. but do you still want to meet that girl my lady?" Mina asked. She just wondered if Chaeyoung will agree.

"Of course i would, i want to be friends with her actually but i didn't even got the chance, i wonder how's she's doing right now." Chaeyoung said that made Mina think about what happened to her years ago.

"I think she might be doing well my lady, especially that you gave her your lovely fruits." Mina replied then let out a smile that made Chaeyoung smile at her back too.

Mina was the girl Chaeyoung is talking about, and to know that it's the princess who gave her food was a beautiful moment for her.

She didn't know that the kid who gave her the fruits were the princess itself.

She always wondered what's the young girl's name and now she knows her, she's even talking with her right now.

Those tangerines saved her life from starvation and even her mom. She owe a lot from Chaeyoung but she couldn't say it yet.

She's pretending to be a man and should not let her covers down, she needs the job more than ever.

"Are you done?" Chaeyoung asked Mina.

"Ahh yes my lady, i am." Mina said as she put his chopsticks on the side of her plate.

"Let's go and walk through the garden." Chaeyoung said and stood up.

"But i thought it was forbidden, the guards are securing the place." Mina said.

"I'm the princess i could go there whenever i want." Chaeyoung said then grabbed Mina's hand and dragged her.

"W-wait my lady, the plates." Mina said referring to the plates that is left after they ate.

"Don't worry about it, nanny will fix that." Chaeyoung said as she continued to drag Mina with her until they arrived at the garden.

"I will go in, open the gates." she ordered and the guard eventually opened it for her.

"Wow!" Mina exclaimed as he looked around the place, it's magestic, it feels like it's not real. The flowers and trees looks stunning so many pretty colors.

"Wait till you see the main flower here". Chaeyoung said as she grabbed Mina on her arm.

"The flower of dawn!" Mina said while looking at the precious flower located in the middle of the huge garden.

"Yes you're right, it's the famous flower of dawn that can heal any sickness there is, it only grows every 20 years, it's really precious and pretty. Even i could not use it." Chaeyoung said.

Mina frowns, "Really?"

"Yeah, even after i had the highest fever they never let me use it." the princess said.

"So it's that precious?" Mina whispered.

"They say only the king could use it and only for emergencies." the princess explained.

"But when I'm the queen of the kingdom i will have the rights to use it." the princess added.

"So that's how it works, only the highest of the highest could use it." Mina said, and she thought how valuable the flower must've been.

"Yes, that's why ill wait for my turn. I heard it's really delicious." Chaeyoung said then giggled.

"Must be, it's so rare." Mina said.

"Hey Minho, if you could use the flower how you'll use it?" Chaeyoung suddenly asked.

"Uhm.. i would give it to my special someone, the most important person in my life" Mina said, she really still doesn't know who, but she'll give it to her mother if ever things get messed up.

"That lover of yours sure is lucky." Chaeyoung said that made Mina confused, she's not talking to her lover actually she never had one.

"I think you misunderstood my lady, i-" but before Mina could even explain himself Chaeyoung's nanny came.

"Chaeyoung! You need to take a bath you and the king is going somewhere important." her nanny said and she bid goodbye at Mina and left.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

267K 9.6K 46
Chaeyoung turned around and saw this girl all angry staring attentively at her from head to toe. Judging her look. "How are you a girl?" She demande...
22.4K 1.1K 43
Mina just wants, she and her sister ( Sana ) to be close like before. She would do anything for it. That's why when Sana asked Mina not to too close...
129K 4.9K 31
[COMPLETED + G!P + bad words] Lee Y/N a 21 year old woman who is finding a job since she's just playing games all day and night. Her friend who works...
83.2K 2.5K 46
Once again, genderbend book cause I think it is more suitable for this theme. Chaeyoung is a pro pornstar and he doesn't like to shoot porn with newb...