When We Collide ✅

JaneruDdalgi द्वारा

[THIS IS A G!P STORY!] A historical fanfiction, where Chaeyoung is a princess from Sonrise Kingdom. While Mi... अधिक

When We Collide
Chapter 1: The princess life
Chapter 2: Special Needs
Chapter 3: The Celebration
Chapter 5: Dak Gomtang
Chapter 6: Fallen girl
Chapter 7: Other half
Chapter 8: Till i die
Chapter 9: Guarded by you
Chapter 10: Forbidden help
Chapter 11: Mysterious
Chapter 12: Fortune
Chapter 13: Flower of dawn
Chapter 14: Fancy
Chapter 15: I'm sorry
Chapter 16: Attention
Chapter 17: Recklessness
Chapter 18: Break free
Chapter 19: Idiot
Chapter 20: Foolish love
Chapter 21: So close
Chapter 22: Suspected
Chapter 23: Breathless
Chapter 24: Flaming desire
Chapter 25: Betrayal
Chapter 26: Unexpected guest
Chapter 27: Favor
Chapter 28: Acceptance
Chapter 29: Captured
Chapter 30: Unfolds
Chapter 31: Sunrise
Epilogue

Chapter 4: First encounter

2.1K 81 12
JaneruDdalgi द्वारा

It was dark, night time has arrived. And there are two people wandering around. Finding each other.

"C-chaeyoung.." a whisper lingers in Chaeyoung's ear, and that's when knew that Dahyun is now slowly entering the hut.

There was a certain pause.

"Dahyun-" the princess shouted, but Dahyun immediately put her hand on Chaeyoung's mouth, sushing the girl up.

The sudden impact, made Chaeyoung stumble and eventually fall on the ground.

Dahyun was still covering Chaeyoung's mouth.. and now she's currently on top of the princess.

They heard quiet footsteps near them, so they stayed still and didn't move an inch. Making sure they wouldn't get caught.

"I think they're gone.." Dahyun uttered as she the footsteps vanished.

It was a relief that she acted fast. Or else, it'll be the end of both of them.

"Hmp.." Chaeyoung hummed, Dahyun forgot about her covering the latter's mouth. So when she noticed, she quickly took it off.

Chaeyoung exhaled, "Why did you do that?" She whispered.

"Didn't you hear? They are guards roaming around. We should get away from here." Dahyun said, worried.

But when she's about to drag Chaeyoung out.. she got pulled close to the girl's body. Chaeyoung looked straight at dahyun's eyes.

It was intoxicating, Chaeyoung's eyes are like a good kind of drug. And she just couldn't get enough of the precious stares.

It might be dark, but Dahyun surely feels how Chaeyoung smiled. "We aren't going anywhere."

Without knowing what and how it happened, Chaeyoung crashed her lips to the latter who's eyes widened from princess's sudden move.

Yes, they've done this numerous of times already.. but it still surprises Dahyun.

She should've get used to this by now, but Chaeyoung always makes it feel like the very first kiss.

She loves it, but still.. there's still this feeling inside her. It stings, but she knows this is how it'll be everytime. Better endure it than feel nothing.

Chaeyoung herself is full of surprises, you can never predict what she'll do next. Especially when she's in heat, and her hormones are acting severely insane.

"C-chaeyoung i-i need to go, someone m-might catch us." Dahyun said between the kisses.

But the latter didn't mind, she's way too confident that they wouldn't get caught. No, not on her watch.

"No, don't worry. Just- stay here." Chaeyoung said as she pulled Dahyun even closer to her.

The heat on her body, Dahyun is feeling it. The warmth of the young girl is making her feel things, things that she knows she shouldn't be feeling. It's absurd and uncontrollably hard to deny. But Dahyun might be.. just might be.

"Lady Chaeyoung?" A voice suddenly popped out of nowhere, that made both of them look for the voice in the dark.

"W-who are you?" Chaeyoung asked still looking directly at the unrecognizable shadow.

The man shivered, "I-i'm your personal guard my lady." She said as she lit up his lamp.

"I-i w-why? I didn't know i even have one." Chaeyoung stuttered, confused. Really confuse.

"Sorry for bothering you two, i should get going now." Mina said as she walked away and left the two behind.

Mina quickly ran and shook her head. It's the only thing she knows she can do at the mean time.

She can't believe what she just saw. It might be dark, but the moon was bright enough for her to see those things.

It's.. odd.

"They're kissing?!" She said to herself, still not believing what she saw.

It was new to her eyes. How can that happen? It's not really impossible, but Mina thinks that she's the princess. So how?

"B-but she's a princess a-and.. ahh!" She said, still confuse.

"They're so pretty, yet they like the same gender.. i mean they might like who ever they want. It just shocked me so bad, i didn't know that the princess likes princesses as well." she said to herself while walking through the halls.

"Oh! Minho." the king said as she saw her walking.

It made her look up, "King.." Mina said and she lowered her head for respect.

"Did you find where Chaeyoung is?" The king asked.

The king told Mina to find his daughter, to meet her. But, it didn't go well as she thought it would.

"Shoot.. what will i say to him? Does he even know?" Mina whispered.

"What was that?" The king asked after blinking. Not sure what Mina is muttering about.

Mina straight up her body posture, "O-ohh i mean, uhmm I'm still looking for her, my king.." Mina said then the king just nodded and smiled at her and eventually left. Luckily.

She deeply sighed, it's just first day of work, then this happened? Amazing.

"That's a close one, i should talk to the princess about this." Mina said as she went back to the hut.

What she saw there made her more uncomfortable than ever.

"Is she? What the?" Mina said as she's staring at the silhouettes of the two making out, naked.

"What am i seeing?" Mina said to herself then she ran away again.

She shouldn't went back there, she should've known better.

"Wow, my first day.. and this already? i just want some gold coins." Mina uttered while walking around, killing some time and waiting for the princess to finish whatever she's doing there.

Thinking about it made Mina's mind go wild. She shouldn't be thinking about it, she shouldn't.

Minutes have passed and at last she saw Chaeyoung walking back to her room. She ran to chase the princess who's hurrying to go back in her room.

"Princess, my lady." Mina said then grabbed Chaeyoung's arm.

"What is it?" Chaeyoung asked with an annoyed tone.

"U-uhmm, i just want to tell you that your father.. the king hired me to be by your side day and night, through day and night. 24/7." Mina explained.

"I see, so it's father who hired you. He must've noticed how i tried to escape again." the princess tsked, with a disappointed face.

"I-i'm Minho, Myoui Minho." Mina said as she bowed infront of the girl.

"I'm Son Chaeyoung, nice to meet you.. rest inside I'll just take a bath." the princess said then Mina gladly stepped inside the girl's room.

"This place is huge!" Mina explained. She coughed a bit, talking like a man surely has it's downsides.

Her throat kinda hurts for talking way too much. That introduction was a bit longer than she expected.

"It's not that big.." Chaeyoung said then smiled as she's taking her hanbok off.

"O-ohh i think i should go now." Minho said avoiding to look at the princess.

"No, just stay here. Wait for me." Chaeyoung said as she went inside the bathroom, and there continued to strip her clothes off, she took a quick hot bath then minutes have passed she finished and went outside the bathroom.

"Minho i- ohh.." Chaeyoung said as she saw Mina sound asleep on her bed hugging her pillows.

"He's kinda pretty boy, and he has soft skin." Chaeyoung said as she moved the latter's black silky hair back to it's ear.

Admiring the beautiful face.. traveling her gaze from the latter's eyes, nose.. lips.

It was mesmerizing from Chaeyoung's view. So ethereal.

"If you weren't a boy.. you would be a perfect beautiful girl." Chaeyoung whispered.

But the warm breath on her whispers somehow woke Mina up.

She opened her eyes. "O-ohh m-my lady I'm so sorry" Mina got startled as she sat up from Chaeyoung's bed. Making their faces face each other, and just inches apart from another.

"You're sleeping real well Minho, i didn't want to bother you." Chaeyoung said as Mina is feeling the girl's soft warm breath.

"I-i uh.. i need to go." Mina stuttered as she tried to push Chaeyoung away but Chaeyoung quickly gripped on her arms.

"You have a nice physic." Chaeyoung said as she's massaging her arms.

It weirded Mina out, this is definitely unexpected.

"I'm sorry, i really need to go now." Mina said but Chaeyoung is just not listening to her words.

The girl sniffs deeply, "You smell like flowers." Chaeyoung whispered that send tingles to mina's spine.."You smell so feminine, but you're clearly a man." Chaeyoung added.

"Chaeyoung?" A voice wandered through the halls.

"It must be nanny, go hide." Chaeyoung said as she pushed Mina away from her.

"Why should i my lady? I'm your personal guard." Mina said.

"Just do it, hide in the bathroom, go!" Chaeyoung panickly said.

"O-okay" Mina said, agreeing to it. Chaeyoung then closed the bathroom door shut.

"Chaeyoung.." her nanny said then knocked on the door.

"Why nanny?" She asked after opening the door.

"The king wants to talk to you in his room." her nanny explained then Chaeyoung just nodded in respond.

"I'll be there nanny." she said then her nanny left.

"That's so close, she might think things if she saw Minho inside my room." Chaeyoung said in relief. She's just making sure of things.

She sighed, "Minho you can go out now." Chaeyoung said then Mina did went out of the bathroom.

Looking around the place, "Is she gone?" Mina asked

"Yes she is, you may go now." Chaeyoung said and Mina was about to walk outside but she suddenly stopped.

"My lady can i ask you something?" Mina asked out of the blue.

"What is it?" Chaeyoung said.

"I-i uhh, but if you don't want to answer it I'll respect your decision but.. are you somehow, a-uhmm attracted to ladies?" Mina stuttered nervously saying the words, but luckily she succeeded.

"Huh?" Chaeyoung said then laughed.

"Uhmm yes, why are you laughing? Is it funny?" Mina asked confusingly.

"You might not know it yet but I'm a freak who like girls." the princess said that made Minho even more confused.

"Pardon?" She said scratching her head.

"I'm a freak,.but i can't tell you why though. It's not the time to tell you yet. We just met and only few people knows about it." Chaeyoung said then Mina just shrugged the thought away.

She won't bother her with questions, she might not be comfortable with it but still answered some.

"I see, I'll be going now. I'll be staying near your room, to protect you my lady." Mina said as she went outside Chaeyoung's room and sat on the ground.

"A freak? She's a freak? But how?" She asked herself once again, the things happening today is just making her so puzzled.

"I know I'm missing something about her, i should find that out soon." Mina said as she stood up and went inside the room next to Chaeyoung.

The king told her to sleep in this specific place to guard Chaeyoung better.

"Her room was totally huge, but this room is also big, this bed is so soft too. I never slept on one of these ever." she said then plopped herself on the bed.

"So cozy, i wish mother could feel this" she said then she remembered her mom. How she wish her mother can feel this kind of comfort.

Mina left her mother to her friend, Momo who's also a japanese.

Who's been with her since they were kids. Momo's parents died when she was young that's why her mother kept her as her own child they're like sisters, she's lucky to have a sister from another mother.

Atleast she knows that she has someone who'll take care of her mother while she's gone.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

80.3K 2K 21
⚠️: Bye innocent/sensitive people~🔞 Son Chaeyoung, the Crown Princess of the modern Kingdom of Korea. She is competent and wise as the Crown Princ...
258K 12K 64
Son Chaeyoung, a tyrant and philander woman hold the reputation for so long. Not caring for others nor anyone, a remorseless human being. She lives h...
56.9K 2K 69
How far will you go for the person you love the most? Are you willing to forget the past for the present? WARNING: MATURED CONTENT TWICE SATZU GENDER...
17.5K 591 22
Im Nayeon has been in love with her childhood friend, Yoo Jeongyeon since they were kids, and she just recently become her girlfriend. What if one da...