When We Collide ✅

By JaneruDdalgi

[THIS IS A G!P STORY!] A historical fanfiction, where Chaeyoung is a princess from Sonrise Kingdom. While Mi... More

When We Collide
Chapter 1: The princess life
Chapter 2: Special Needs
Chapter 4: First encounter
Chapter 5: Dak Gomtang
Chapter 6: Fallen girl
Chapter 7: Other half
Chapter 8: Till i die
Chapter 9: Guarded by you
Chapter 10: Forbidden help
Chapter 11: Mysterious
Chapter 12: Fortune
Chapter 13: Flower of dawn
Chapter 14: Fancy
Chapter 15: I'm sorry
Chapter 16: Attention
Chapter 17: Recklessness
Chapter 18: Break free
Chapter 19: Idiot
Chapter 20: Foolish love
Chapter 21: So close
Chapter 22: Suspected
Chapter 23: Breathless
Chapter 24: Flaming desire
Chapter 25: Betrayal
Chapter 26: Unexpected guest
Chapter 27: Favor
Chapter 28: Acceptance
Chapter 29: Captured
Chapter 30: Unfolds
Chapter 31: Sunrise
Epilogue

Chapter 3: The Celebration

2.2K 92 25
By JaneruDdalgi

"I think that's mother." Dahyun said as she's referring from the footsteps that's getting louder and louder. Only means that her mother is indeed around the area.

"I should go now." Dahyun said as she bowed her head for the princess.

"Wait Dahyun-shi." Chaeyoung said as she grabbed Dahyun's wrist that made the girl stop from her tracks.

"Why?" She asked.

"I-i need you later tonight, please come. To the usual place." Chaeyoung pleaded, then gave Dahyun a peck on the lips.

It fluttered the young girl. She knows she's weak fir me the latter.

"I'll try Chaeyoung, I'll try.." Dahyun said, not giving Chaeyoung any sure answers.

She caressed Chaeyoung's hands and slowly taking it off away from her wrist.

"Please come, at least for my birthday.." Chaeyoung said then Dahyun just left and didn't replied back.

A tear escaped from  Dahyun's eye as she went to her room.

She saw her mother along the way, but she avoided her and went to a different route.

She can't take the fact that Chaeyoung only sees her as a toy, a thing that will satisfy her and fill her needs.

Dahyun have admired Chaeyoung, even right before they even do those kind of pleasurable assistance on each other.

But Dahyun can't feel Chaeyoung's love. She feels nothing. Although she knows that she has no chance on having a romantic relationship with the princess, she still serves for her. Because she likes her.

At the end of the day, she's still just a servant, and Chaeyoung has a royal blood that should be served.

She hasn't confronted Chaeyoung about her feelings, because she already knows the answer.

She could try.. but she decided not to. It'll only hurt her even more.

She won't take the risk telling her the truth, if it'll only break her heart more.

"Just for a second, please.. please stop thinking about her. Dahyun!" She scolded herself as she buries her face on her pillow.

She sighed.

"How can a princess could make me feel like this?"

"Ahh... why did you made me feel like this Chaeyoung?" She whispered.

"Dahyun?" Her mother knocked at her door that made her stood up and wiped her tears away.

Yes, like nothing happened.

Let's hide the pain.

"Y-yes mother?" She said as she walked towards the locked door and opening it afterwards.

"Aren't you going to celebrate with us?" Her mother said after she opened the door.

"O-ohh right, sorry mother.. I'll be there." she said and smiled bitterly to her mom, and her mom just nodded and left her.

"Way to go Dahyun, you successfully didn't let her know." She told herself.

She's best at this, hiding her true feelings. Although she knows it's not right, she'll explode anytime soon.

"How did you captivate me like that?" Dahyun said as she changed her clothes.

--

"Father.." Chaeyoung said as she bowed infront of her father, who's standing and watching the servants serve the foods at the long wooden table.

"Ohh Chaeyoung, happy birthday my princess.." her father greeted her and tapped her back.

"Thank you father." she replied then sat on one of the chairs.

Her father followed her and sat just right beside her.

"You look gorgeous today princess." her father said as he let out a big smile. Proud of how beautiful his daughter is.

"I just changed clothes, nothing much had changed." she replied to her father who's now chuckling.

Sometimes, Chaeyoung don't really understand her father. Makes her think what's funny.

"You really act like your mother, you two never admitted how pretty both of you actually are. And that's what i liked about your mom. She's very humble." her father said that made her think about her mother again.

Her mother..

She only saw her face from the wedding portraits of them.

She never knew how her voice sounded like.. it must be soothing and beautiful like hoe her mother looks like.

How magical would it be once she could've hears her mother's voice.

"So when will the guests arriving?" She asked her father. She looks around and they're no signs of royals or any special guests.

The king looked at her dearly in the eyes.

"There are no guests, it'll be like your regular birthday. But that's the opposite on what's happening in the entire kingdom. They're celebrating your birthday to the fullest." her father replied.

"It'll be us again? I'm sick of this." she said and leaned back to her chair, while owning a frown on her face.

She heard her father sighed. The man knew this will occur, but despite that.. all he wanted was a happy daughter on her own birthday.

"Don't be sad princess. I requested all the food you liked. I even bought you a basket full of tangerines, your favorite." her father said, then signaled something to the servant.

Quickly, the servant came back with a basket full of ripe tangerines.

Chaeyoung's frown turned upsidedown in a matter of seconds.

From the moment she saw the tangerines, it somehow lit her mood.

It's one of her favorite things in the world, and the fact that those are the fruits she gave the poor girl in the past.. was makes Chaeyoung think about her again.

In fact, the poor girl never really left her mind at all.

"Thank you father!" Chaeyoung exclaimed then gave the king a big warm hug.

The man reciprocate and patted his daughter's back.

"All for you princess.. all for you." her father said as he patted his daughter's head and left a kiss on her crown.

Chaeyoung then took one tangerine and immidietly pealed it. She shoved the while piece inside her mouth. So grateful for the fruit.

"Slow down, there's a lot of it. And only you can eat it" the king said then giggled. He's glad to see his daughter this happy. Nothing in the world could compare.

"It's just so good father, it tastes so sweet too." she said as she keeps on munching her fruits.

The man could only chuckle as he watch Chaeyoung slowly devour the food.

A few moments later, "He's here.. our king." Chaeyoung's nanny said as she has someone behind her back, standing. It's man.

"I see, I'll talk to him in outside." the king said and stood up from his seat.

"Where are you going father?" Chaeyoung asked as she grabbed on her father's clothes, gripping on it.

"I'll be back my princess. I'll just talk to someone that will help you." he said then left, leaving Chaeyoung puzzled and seemingly doesn't know what's her father really talking about.

"Nanny, what was that all about?" Chaeyoung asked Mrs. Kim who's standing beside her waiting for her orders

"I can't tell you my lady, your father will introduce him to you don't worry" her nanny replied and Chaeyoung just nodded, then continued eating her fruits.

The king followed Mrs. Kim.

"So you are?" The king asked the man.

"I'm Mi- minho my king." the man stuttered, fiddling with the hem of his clothes.

"They said that you're the only person who completed the tasks I've assigned, i see that you're one of a kind." the king stated. Amazed by the latter's skills.

"Those tasks I've assigned was no joke, so i think you're perfect for this position. I hope you won't disappoint me." the king said while looking at Minho from head to toe.

The man kept quiet. Waiting for the king's words.

"You have a pale skin, yet a strong structure of body. You're arms looks well built. One of the aspects I'm finding." the king said.

Minho seems happy for what the man's thought about him. So he flashed a smile. "Thank you my king..." He said and bowed at the man.

"You'll start today." Than king said, "Oh, i assume that you still don't know how my daughter looks like." the king remembered.

Minho chuckles, "If she's the one who's eating the whole basket of tangerines earlier? then i already know how she looks like.. my king." Minho explained that made the king laugh.

"Yes you're right, that's her. I want you to guard her 24/7. She's a hard headed kid and always brings trouble or gets in trouble. She always accomplish one of those two at least everyday." the king said then sighed.

"I will guard her with all my life my king" Minho said as he patted his chest.

That's nothing to Minho, he sure knows what he came for. And he needs this job.

The king was astonished by how confident the young lad is, "Good to know."

Minho them smiles.

"I'll be accompanying my daughter again, you can come back after the celebration." The king said.

"Thank you again my king, for choosing me.." Minho said then bowed his head and waited for the king to left.

The king left, now.. he's left alone there.

"Ahh, ahh, ahh... lowering my voice like that might break my vocal chords." Mina sighed as she's sitting on the floor.

Pretending to be someone else isn't an easy task. Especially if you're pretending to be a boy.

"But who cares if i break it, i need those gold coins for my mother." Mina said to herself then stood up and walked away from the palace, returning back to the village.

All of the people in the kingdom is celebrating the princess's 18th birthday.

The king threw a celebration to the whole kingdom, everything is free. The food and drinks, it's all free for the whole day, making people crazy. Especially the poor ones who doesn't have a chance to enjoy good food.

But now that it's the princess's 18th birthday they can eat all they want.

Mina is one of those people. She's part of the lowest of the lows, the people who doesn't have enough money to even buy a loaf of bread.

They are called the fallen people of Sonrise. They're the unlucky ones who has no home to stay at and could only roam around the village just to survive.

They hunt for their food in the forest, they are the most skilled people in the kingdom, yet no one appreciates them.

"Mother I'm back.." Mina said as she saw her mother laying on their self made hut, they stay here at the forest where no one could see them, because if they can they will just criticize them.

That's how shallow people minds are.

"Ohh.. Mina how was it?" Her mother asked.

"The king loves me mother, if you could only see his reaction. He really thought I'm a man. I'll surely earn those gold coins!" Mina said as she's preparing the food she got for free.

Her mother smiled, "It smells good, what is that?" Her mother asked.

"It's roasted pork and beef mother." Mina said then smiled happily as she showed the food to her.

"Where did you get that? You didn't steal anything right?" Her mother said that made Mina laugh.

"No mother, i ain't going to steal again. I don't want my butt to be slapped so hard by you again. that hurts more than anything, really." Mina said then giggled.

"Then where did you get the food?" Her mother asked once again.

"It's the princess's 18th birthday mother." Mina reminds her, that made her mother flinched from her bed.

"T-then it's your birthday, oh my how can i forgot my own daughter's birthday." her mom said then sighed.

Mina has the same birthday as the princess. It was quite lucky though, imagine.. having the same birthday as the princess, you'll get free food at your birthday! Sweet!

"The whole village is already celebrating it, why even bother?" Mina joked that made her mom laugh.

"You little kid, I'm sorry i forgot about your special day.. and i can't even afford to buy you delicious food." her mother said.

Mina doesn't mind though, she's happy on what she has now. But she would really like to have a proper house and food in the future. That's why she decided to start working at the palace.

"It's okay mother, as long as you're always healthy. I'm okay with that." she said to her mother and hand her some food.

"You should find a husband if you don't want to end up alone, you ain't getting younger Mina." her mother suddenly said while munching her food.

"I don't want to get married mother, it's not on my list, and i have you. How can i be alone?" Mina said then ate her food too.

With that, Mina only received a soft laugh from her mother, then a small smile after.

She didn't take it seriously, she doesn't want to have a serious relationship in the first place. Her mother is already enough, she loved her mother more anything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 6.8K 45
TWICE MINA X CHAEYOUNG FANFIC WARNING: GAYNESS OVERLOAD!! Started: January 2019 Completed: May 2019
17.5K 591 22
Im Nayeon has been in love with her childhood friend, Yoo Jeongyeon since they were kids, and she just recently become her girlfriend. What if one da...
130K 4.9K 31
[COMPLETED + G!P + bad words] Lee Y/N a 21 year old woman who is finding a job since she's just playing games all day and night. Her friend who works...
83.3K 2.5K 46
Once again, genderbend book cause I think it is more suitable for this theme. Chaeyoung is a pro pornstar and he doesn't like to shoot porn with newb...