My attempt at the Omari Au.

By Readyas

Hi. I don't know if I'm gonna finsh this (probaly not) but if it get atteion I will try. Basically it an Au... More

The Acident
Prologue
You are afriad of hights
What they look like
Welcome to robot village
Ryubotic
Three days left
Bathroom break
You are afraid of spiders
The Snowy castle

Old Friends Never Come Back.

1.4K 20 4
By Readyas

he looked into the mirror, bags under his somewhat glowing eyes. He exhaled before putting up the best smile he could....

...

It was... okay. How does anyone fall for this?.......... was his head always bleeding? Wiat what's happening... there's so much blood, it's pooling up in his hands. What's going on! Everything feels fuzzy. Is he dieing? What happen- 

He blinked and suddenly everything was gone. Only him and his tear stained face. 

~~~~~~~

Kel slightly opened the door. Out of all the places he expected Aubrey to be, he did not expect the church. The church was silent, Kel was sure they were doing some sort of sermon. Aubrey was sitting on the side not doing much, Kel was about to close the door so he could Wiat for Aubrey but Mari just waltzed right in. 

"Wow, Mari I didn't think you would just walk in like that." Kel whispered.

Mari and Kel sat behind Aubrey and wilted for a few seconds before Kel taped her on the back. 

"Aubrey. Psst, Aubrey" 

"What the- Kel! What are you guys doing here!" 

"We need back basils photo album" Kel demanded. 

"Your still on about that, it none of you bisnuess." Aubrey rolled her eyes 

"Really? None of my business? We all used to be best friends and now it none of my business?" 

"Yeah... Kel, we used  to be friends." Aubrey highlighted the word used. Kel seemed to flinch

"You know... Sunny would be really sad to hear that ..." Kel muttered under his breath. 

"Heh, you really want to bring Sunny into this." Aubrey rolled her eyes "Who cares what he thinks, Sunnys dead." 

Both Kel and Mari flinched. 

"Aubrey, seriously! What's wrong with you?" Kel whispered shouted. "I know you have new friends now but you can't just forget you old friends like that..." 

"My old friends?" Aubrey asked. "My old friends weren't there for me when I needed them." 

"So this is what this is all about..." Kel realized "when Sunny..... passed on.... we were all going through our own stuff, we were kids. It was hard!" 

"You think it's all so simple...you always so simple Kel...." 

"So what if I am. I rather be simple than be like you! How could you do that to basil, you know how much that photo album means to him."

The velvet curtains draped over the window shone on Aubreys face. A place suppose to be calm was being slowly contaminated by the two teens, he just blamed out word with now meaning. Aubrey felt something build up inside her but she ignored it. 

"It was impornat to all of us." She spat 

"That doesn't mean you can steal it!" He shot back.

"Is that what he told you! I'm the one keeping it safe." 

"I'm not leaveing until you give it back!" 

"Your so persistint, Why weren't you like that when sunny died? ...You know why I come here every week, even after all this time I'm just trying to find some peace. But that doesn't look like that's happening today." Aubrey turned her head back. "We haven't talked in two years Kel, a lot things changed in those two years." 

Aubrey felt anger bubbling inside her. 

"You think you can just barge into my life agian and tell me what to do? Don't be so niave!" 

"You might look and act diffrent, but your still Aubrey..." 

"Hmph, the Aubrey you knew is long gone, and the Aubrey that was your friend is gone too." 

"Okay fine, if it's an apology that you want then here it is. I'm sorry, I should have been there for you when we lost sunny." Kel apologized. 

Anger started to slosh around, she squeezed her eyes until they stared feeling watery. Her fist trembled. Her ears started ringing. Aubrey had to force herself to not break the window next to her in half.

...

................. 

"No" Aubrey plainly siad. 

"I won't accept this." Aubrey got up and tried to calmly walk to the door. Much to her dismay, Kel stoped her. 

"Hey! Where are you going!? I can't let you go until you promise to give back to Basils photo album you thief!" 

People were looking, asking eacth other what was happening.

"What's happening" 

"Basil? Isn't that the kid I saw Aubrey and her freiend bully, now she's stealing as well?" 

"Opps" Kel realized what he did. 

"..." The anger and nervous showed on Aubreys face. "Heh, you think you the good guy, don't you Kel?" Aubrey laughed "And I'm the big bad bully, here to terrorize poor defenseless basil? Well you the one hanging out with the girl carrying a knife!" 

"Nows not the time to do this Aubrey..." Kel siad, not wanting to hurt anyone. 

"You don't get to say that! You were to one who barged in here!" Aubrey screamed, tears in her eyes. 

"I already siad I was sorry for everything!" Kel was panicking. 

Aubrey gripped her bat, to the point where knuckles turned white and the tip of her finger felt like they would explode. She hung the bat behind her sholder. 

"Fine you want me to be the bully." She laughed. Then glared at Kel. 

"Now I am." 

Aubrey took a swing at Kel, but he dodged. Mari blocked all of Aubreys attacks. 

"Look at her cloths, complte inappropriate for church." Someone wisphered. 

Kel felt his stomach sink in sorrow. Aubrey seeing he was weak head butted him in the stomach. While pulling her head back Kel pulled on her hair, Aubrey pushed him down and stood on his wrist. The his hand felt weak as if it was going to fall of any second. Aubrey chest rose and fell. Mari grabbed Kel ball and tried to throw it at Mari but Aubrey used her bat and treated the ball like a baseball hiting Mari right in the face, causeing her to fall over.

"Heh serves you right Kel" Aubrey have a small kick to kels face before looking up. 

"Ever since her father left, she's so uncontrollable" some lady gossiped 

"Disrespectful" 

"I feel bad for her mother." 

"Look at that crazy hair, who thought that would be a good idea?" 

"..." Aubrey grabbed her elbows and shook. She sniffed as the tears in her eye started fall. Her hiar stuck to her wet face. Her safe spot, the place where she could be alone and bath in a calming silence. Was falling apart with loud bangs. Nowhere was safe, it would all just ruin itself. She took a deep breath before pushing Mari and Kel away to run out of the church. 

Kel walked up to Mari 

"Shoot, looks like I ruined something..." Kel picked at his fingernials "W-we should see where she's going..." 

They walked over to Aubrey house. Aubrey walked out of her house, she opened a trashcan and slowly pit something inside before going back to her house. Kel opened it up agian and dug inside holding up a photo book labeled, basils memory's. 

"Heck yeah! We found it let's go return it to basil!" Kel held up his hand.

Mari stood for a moment before giveing a weak hive five back. 

Kel was about to run to basil house, but he stopped when he realized Mari was going to opposite way. 

"Where are you going?" 

Mari just looked back a made a "follow me" gesture. Kel obliged. Mari opened the doors to the church. People were still wisphering about what happened. Mari looked at the door in the back. She twisted the handle, leading to a graveyard. Kel breath hitched as he hestiated to go in. He took a step inside. And old man was paceing back and forth as Mari head to the grave Kel knew she was going to go to. 

Sunny 

You shall be rembered in our thoughts and dreams

A few flower surrounded the grave 

Kel stared at Mari before takeing a deep breath.

"You know.... when Sunny went missing and was declared dead..... I just.... stopped. I don't know what happened but I just stopped caring, I didn't want to eat or go to school. I just wanted to think.... think about what went wrong, what I did. Sure Sunny didn't talk much but he seemed happy at least. I was like that for almost a year...." Kel looked at maris blank face. "But one day my dog hector came to me. He didn't do anything, just... looked at me. Right in the eye and he dropped his little tennis ballin my hand. and guess it sorta clicked for me. That there was nothing I could do, that I wasn't doing anything laying in bed. So I went outside and played fetch with him. It felt really nice so I started going outside agian to play with him and eventually I started playing basketball agian."

Kel looked at Mari, who was still stareing blankly at sunnys grave. 

"You know, I'm pretty sure hero is the only one who knows that side of me..." Mari perked her head up at his brothers name. 

"Oh, right you haven't seen him in a while, Hey what if we have dinner together!" Kel suggested. Mari acpected it an pointed at the album. Kel stared at the cover where a dangerous thought crossed his mind. 

It wouldn't hurt if I kept it 

Kel shook the thought out of his head and followed Mari. 

~~~~~

Kel knocked on the door, the door knob twisted open reavaling a lady with a yellow dress and brown hair curled on her sholders. 

"Huh? Your not basil?" Kel siad confused. 

"Oh yes I'm his care taker, Polly. Do you want to see him." Polly asked. 

"Oh! Yes please." Kel nodded. Polly yelled for Basil, Basil ran out of his room. 

"Oh thank you thank you!" Basil flipped though the pages where his face of joy turned to one of sadness.

"What's wrong?" Kel asked. 

"It just.... some of sunnys photos are missing..." 

"Aw man," Kel thought for  a moment. "Hey you wouldn't mind if we looked at the photo album? Would you?" 

"O-of course not, come in!" Basil spread his photo album across the carpet showing everyone the photos

Everyone seemed so happy in each one. Innocently smileing, playing, and laughing. Like a pause in time wit each photo. 

Until a photo of Mari came up. 

Her face was scribbled out, her smile covered in black. Her name was completely erased. Kel slammed the book shut. And pulled out his phone. 

"And would you look at that moms calling me for dinner!" Mari looked at kels phon and saw no such messages. Basil was akwardly looking away. 

"Okay bye then..." basil waved his goodbyes. Kel grabbed maris arm and pulled her out of basils house. 

"... Um... wanna go to my house for dinner now?" Kel asked. Mari nodded her head. They walked home in an awkward silence. 

"Um... just a warning, my family is getting ready for a baby, so the house might be in chaos." Kel open the door relabeling a panicked family. 

The dad was running over the house, picking things up of the floor. A boy in a blue was trying to build some sort of crib. 

"Kel your home, can you get me-" the boy looked up and sat in silence. Mari looked at him as well, they just stared at eachother. 

"Um okay hero" Kel grabbed the thing. "You know hero, you worked enough, I do this." 

"Um... are you sure" Hero asked. Kel pushed him away. 

"Yeah yeah, it will be fine" Kel started working on the crib. "Um can you go go tell mom I'm back." 

"Yeah, I'll go tell her , come on Mari" hero called Mari over and they walked up the stairs.

Hero opened the door to her mother's room. "Hey mom, Kel- oh. Shes sleeping" 

Hero looked at her sleeping mother. "You know... it nice that I get to see you agian... even if it only for a little while." Hero looked away. Mari started expolreing the room and hero eyes seemed to follow her, so she did the only logical thing. 

Run in circles around him. 

"Ah! Mari what are you doing?" Mari only gave a blank stare before waking away. 

~~~~~~~~ 

Mari was expolreing the house. She looked at famliy photos, everyone was smileing happliy. Mari walked into the brothers. One side was a light blue, while the other was a bright orange. Inside on of the drawers Mari could see something shiny. Trophies and meatals aligned the shelf's but Mari noticed something weird. 

They were all on Kels side. 

"Yeah, kel got really good at basketball." Mari jumped at the sudden hero behind her. " oh, s-sorry. I probaly I shouldn't share much just in case kel doesn't want me to. But....... Kel started playing basketball to get his mind of things, he got on the schools team and is probaly one of the best players. I try to get into academic contest like I used to when I was a kid but.... I just can't focus that much...."  

"HEY! Mari, Hero! Dinners ready!" Kel called from downstairs. 

Mari followed hero to the dinning room to eat.

Okay I somehow got to 2211 word. Wth! Also what is this fic doing in number three in omori! What did I do. Next chapter we're gonna have a bathroom break. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 176 32
(REMINDER: ENGLISH IS NOT MY MAIN LANGUAGE, SORRY IF THINGS AREN'T WRITTEN CORRECTLY.) the story happens after the bad ending. Kel followed Sunny to...
41.7K 749 29
So this is like a omori/sunny x basil story. AND THIS iS A AU so it's not like the actual game and story line i'll go over the au in the beginng of t...
83.6K 2.2K 80
TRIGGER WARNING!! This story contains mentions of depression, suicide, severe anxiety, Claustrophobia, Thalassophobia, Trypophobia, drowning, chil...
3.2K 84 27
(COMPLETE) The bad ending aftermath, from the perspective of Sunny's friends. Now that this has happened twice, how will they react? This was made wh...