The First Moon Child (Second...

By CharlieA

Prisoner in Malfoy Manor? Check. Missing Fred and Clary? Check. Find out I'm the First Moon Child? Yup, got t... More

1: Meeting Voldemort
2: Missing Marley
3: A Moonchild and Horcrux
4: Good guy Malfoy
5: The Vents
6: No Replacement
7: Hi, I'm Sam, Other Moonchild
8: The Making of the Great Escapé
Hide and Seek (Filler)
9: Be (NOT) Our Guests
10: A Bit of the Unexpected
12: Weasley Determination
13: The Invisible House
14: Smoker, Cocky, and Third Moonchild
15: The Locket
16: Georgie's Plan
17: Back to the Burrow
!!!!!!!!!!Fan COntest!!!!!!!!!!
18: Love and Death Eaters
19: Welcome Home Marley... and Others
20: One Big, Happy Family... Close Enough
21: The Green Eyed Monster
22: Monkey and Penguin
23: A Blast from the Past
24: Confused Weasley Feelings
25: Bliss... Until...
26: Pinky Promise
27: Welcome to Hogwarts
!!!!!!!!!Fan Contest Results!!!!!!!!!!!!!
28: Fred Weasley, My Love
29: Angelous Tacy
30: Rivals
31: Second Chances
32: The Truth Comes Out
33: Say Goodbye
34: The Boy Who Lived, and the Moonchild Who Died
35: We'll Meet Again Someday

11: Now where?

12.1K 376 45
By CharlieA

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Harry potter characters except for my own.

Chapter 11: Now Where?

            I never did feel the hit of a spell, but I soon felt water engulfing me. I opened my eyes to see I was in water, but not just in water, underwater! I gasped in shock at the sight, and soon felt the water seeping in my mouth as I coughed trying not to drown, I immediately swam what I hope was the way up, since I wasn't exactly sure which way was which. I soon felt the cool nights air as I bursted through the water, I desperately breathed in the oxygen as I was soon above water, coughing out the water as well.

I looked around to see it was utter darkness except for the light coming from the moon and the stars; I looked around to see if I could see Sam, but I couldn't see her. "S-Sam?!" I yelled shivering as well from the cold water, and cold air, together they do not make a good combination. I heard a faint voice call out from the darkness as I swam around trying to see where the voice was coming from. "Sam where are you?" I yelled through the shivers.

"O-Over here..." I heard her very faint and weak voice call out straight ahead of me. I started to swim in the direction of the voice, but with my baggy wet sweatpants, it was making things a bit more challenging.

"Sam! You need to keep talking that way I can follow your voice!" I yelled through the darkness, and the sloshing of water.

"Here..." I heard another faint whisper, she sounded so weak. Had something happened to her? I quickened the pace of my swimming, even if it did feel like needles were pricking my skin every time. Once I saw her silhouette in the darkness I knew I was getting close, because I could also hear her faint breathing. I could tell half her body was in the water and half wasn't. I was also getting closer to the shore, from what I could tell, because it seemed like the closer I was swimming to her the more shallow the water was getting, and soon enough my feet could touch the ground.

As I got closer and my torso was half way above the water I saw Sam lying on the ground, her waist down was in the water. But as I got closer I noticed something was terrible wrong, the air smelt like iron, and when I looked down at Sam there was a huge gash in her shoulder, blood pouring out like no tomorrow. "SAM!" I yelled in frenzy as I sloshed through the water to get to Sam who was breathing faintly on the ground as blood poured from her shoulder to the ground to the water. Once I reached her I could tell she was badly wounded, her right shoulder just had this huge gash through it, she was holding it with her left arm as she had this look of pure pain encrypted on her face.

"Sam!" I yelled as I kneeled down by her, my eyes widening in fear as I took the sight of her in. How could this happen?!

"Bellatrix... she got me I guess before we could disparate..." she replied answering my unspoken question, she opened her chocolate brown eyes faintly as she looked up at me and smiled. "No worries, it's just a flesh wound, it didn't hit anything vital." She replied and then grimaced.

I tried to remember back when we were running, Bellatrix wasn't aiming for Sam; she was aiming for me.... She never once shot a spell at Sam, not a big one... But she was purposely trying to injure me. My eyes widened when I finally realized what Sam had did, she had stepped in front of me before I could get hit with the spell... Tears started to well up in my eyes, everyone I cared for always get hurt in one way or another. I felt Sam's intense gaze on me as I cried over her wounded body.

"Marley, you really shouldn't be crying... Look I took that spell because I wanted to." She replied with a smile as I gaped at her. Who would want to take a spell that could actually wound you like this for others? I heard Sam laugh as I knew she probably read my thoughts. "Well for one thing, you're my friend and you have a lot more to live for than I do. I mean you have Fred and Clary, you need to get back to them." She said as I was about to interrupt her but she placed a bloody hand on my cheek to silence me. "Shut up you sod, I'm wounded so you have to listen to me with no complaints." She said with a smile as I smiled, she reminded me of Fred at times. "Now the second reason why I took that bloody spell Bellatrix hit me with was because of your bleeding power! This is the time to test it out and see whether or not you can heal others, you git." She said with a smirk as I looked down at her. "Now hurry up and get to it, I'm losing a lot of blood and I'd rather like to have some when you're done."

I gaped at her utterly perplexed, how could she be so bossy and calm when she was in this situation? I then turned my gaping into glaring, "You are so going to get it when I finish." I said through gritted teeth as I knelt down right next to her wound.

"If you get it." She said with a smirk as I glared at her. "Sorry! I mean you will get it!"

I rolled my eyes as I thought of what I usually did when I got hurt, I looked down at my once cut leg from earlier to see it was already a small yellow bruise, no longer a long slash on my leg. So I didn't have to touch myself to heal myself, but for others did I have to? What about George? George... when his ear was cursed off, didn't the hole look somewhat smaller when I had placed my hands over them? I sighed as I knew I was wasting precious time thinking about this, especially since Sam was loosing a lot of blood. I let out another sigh as I firmly placed my hands upon the big gash on Sam's shoulder, feeling the wet, sticky moisture of the blood flowing openly out of her body and onto my hands. I felt the chills go through my body, as I closed my eyes and concentrated.

To tell you the truth I had no idea what I was suppose to be doing, I just felt like I was just sitting there over Sam's body with my hands on her gash trying to flow some sort of energy from me to her. After a couple minutes of just hearing breathing I heard Sam finally speak. "Is it working?" she whispered, as I opened one eye to glare at her.

"Well if you interrupt me I'll probably lose my concentration." I said as I peeked under one of my hands to see nothing, it was still the same. Nothing changed; I felt the last bit of hope sink to the floor. "Bloody hell, why isn't it working?" I whispered to myself even though I knew Sam heard me.

"Well... I think I'm just going to take a nap while you work..." she said quietly as my eye widened, which was never a good sign. When people were loosing a lot of blood and they feel sleepy, they usually never wake up.

"No Sam do not fall asleep!" I yelled at her as she groaned, closing her eyes. Shoot! Something had to happen and fast! I closed my eyes angrily just wanting whatever I could do to myself happen to Sam. I felt the tears escape my eyes as I tried to concentrate hard on the spot on Sam, but it felt like I was doing nothing! Why isn't it working?! I yelled to myself again as I tried again and again.

Just when I was about to give up, it felt like I heard a little voice say something, it was like telling me not to give up. The voice sounded so close yet so far away, and then I felt something. I opened my eyes to see the moons light was directly over me, it felt like a warm bubble feeling was erupting inside of me, that something was flowing through me, power? I don't know, I closed my eyes again as I relaxed my body, thinking about nothing other than helping Sam. It felt like this enormous mounds of energy was just flowing through my arms and out of my hands, I then felt my energy being drained, like I had just ran a 100 miles. When I opened my eyes I looked to see the blood pumping out of Sam's shoulder had stopped, and when I took my hands off her gash that was once a gaping hole was now but a faint pink line.

I felt myself smile at the job I had just done, and then the darkness overcame me as I passed out on the ground.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I woke up to the sound of someone shaking me awake, how long had I been out? It felt like five minutes.... I slowly opened my eyes to gaze up, the sun blaring down on my sensitive eyes, was it really already daylight? Once I looked up I swear I thought I saw Fred staring down at me. "Fred?" I asked myself, but then when I fully opened my eyes, I saw the crescent moon shaped pupils of Sam. I sighed, I was happy to see Sam was okay, but I was just really hoping that wasn't an image. "Oh hi Sam." I said somewhat disappointed as I saw her face falter for a second.

"Sorry... but we have to get going, we really shouldn't stay here." She said as I noticed her shirt was still drenched in blood, but there was no gash to place where the blood had come from. I looked down at my hands to see they were stained with Sam's dried blood as well as my shirt, and face. It seemed like I had blood all over me, but I'm sure Sam had much more blood covering her. Bloody hell she looked like she had just gotten mugged. I saw Sam smile down at me. "I do look a little suspicious don't I?" she asked. "Well you don't look too hot yourself, especially with that bushy hair of yours." She said with a grin as I rolled my eyes, and stood up looking down to see my clothes were somewhat dry, but tattered as well.

"Where exactly are we supposed to go? Wait, where are we?" I asked looking around the lit landscape to see we were practically in the middle of nowhere, there was the lake that I had apparently fallen into, but other than that lake there was a small dirt road leading to what seemed like a small town up ahead, and there was this one fairly large oak tree, right next to the lake, with one branch hanging just above the lake.

"This is a place I use to go when I had stuff to think about, I use to climb just above the oak tree and just sit there. It's really beautiful, I wish I could show you, but we really have to go. You-know-who and the death eaters could be looking for us already, and we can't stay here." She said firmly as I nodded.

"But where are we going to go?" I asked, as I saw her smile evilly.

"I never told you this... but I think before your father found me... I had found the other moonchild..." she said trailing off as I gaped at her.

"Seriously!!!?? Why didn't you tell me earlier? Well let's go!" I yelled started to walk off onto the dirt road, not really sure where I was going until Sam caught up with me. "Wait... where are we going again?" I asked as she smiled.

"It's not too far from here, I would apparate but for some reason I can't.... when I do it just feels like I hit this sort of field and then I have to come right back... I tried when you were sleeping." She said as I stared at her.

"Oh? And you just left me lying on the ground dead asleep, for anybody to come and get me?" I asked raising an eyebrow as she looked away not returning my gaze.

"I was only gone for like a second or two! Now come on we have a long way to walk, see those hills over there?" she asked changing the subject as I turned around to see hills very far away from where we were standing, I nodded. "Well, I'm pretty sure he lives just over those hills... And since I can't apparate there we have to use the muggle way." She said with a loud sigh as I grinned.

"My favorite!" I exclaimed as I started off in the direction of the hills with Sam close behind me.  It's going to be a very long walk, and I have no shoes... gosh I hope my healing abilities work double time.

________________________________________________________________________________

Well i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I know it took FOREVER to get up, but i hope you like it. I know it isnt the best, but the next one will have Fred in it :)

Please vote and comment, i love comments and the feedback! You guys are really amazing! Thanks for all the support!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

537 4 50
Aries Cassiopeia Black is a Halfblood Witch and is also a Gryffindor and she is also the only daughter and child of none other than Sirius Black hims...
30.6K 1K 20
[Book 1] Cassiopeia Moore just lost her mother. At the age of fifteen, she is almost completely alone in the world, and just wants to find her father...
199K 10.3K 13
When Malfoy Manor burns, the wizarding world is unmoved. Enter Harry Potter, whose new hobby (now that the Dark Lord is gone) is finding stray surviv...
3.6K 56 42
Rated Mature for strong language Ursa Malfoy, older sister of Draco Malfoy, eldest child of Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy. After Voldemort's return eve...