I was the Villain in the book

By MyNameIs_Princess

Have you ever read a book where you are crying so much like you know there is so much more to the story than... More

Prologue
Characters
Chapter 1- Waking up inside the novel.
Chapter 2- First day of school
Additional info
Chapter 3- The Witch of the Legend
Chapter 4 - Cafeteria scene
Chapter 5- Liliana the Oracle
Chapter 6- A question
Chapter 7- New member
Chapter 8- The Prince
Chapter 9- Feelings
Chapter 10- A little closer
Chapter 11- Sybella
Chapter 11.5- At the Stephen's residence
Chapter 12- Handkerchief
Chapter 13- Encounter
Chapter 14- Azure
Chapter 15- The hidden falls
Chapter 16- Glimpse
Chapter 17- A chapter in HER story
Chapter 18- A chapter in HER story
Chapter 19- Investigating the rumors
Chapter 20- Two days before the Festival
Chapter 21- Ana
Chapter 22- Festival (day one) part one
Chapter 23- Festival (Day one) part two
Chapter 24-Festival (Day one) Last part
Chapter 25- Festival (Day two) part 1
Chapter 26- Festival (Day two) part 2
Chapter 27- Festival (Day two) Last part
Chapter 28- Festival Day (Day three) part 1
Chapter 28- Festival (Day three) part 2
Chapter 29- Festival day Three (last part)
Chapter 30- Festival Day 4 (part one)
Chapter 31- Festival day Four (part 2)
Chapter 32- Festival day four (Part 3)
Chapter 33- Festival day Four (Last part)
Chapter 34- Last day of festival
Chapter 35 - Another day
Chapter 36- Memory from Before
Chapter 37- Lily figures
Chapter 38-
Chapter 39-
-Chapter 40-
-Chapter 41-
-Chapter 42-
-Chapter 44-
-Chapter 45-
-Chapter 46-
-Chapter 47-
-Chapter 48- The Banquet
-Chapter 49-
-Chapter 50-
-Chapter 51-
-Chapter 52-
-Chapter 53-
-Chapter 54-
-Chapter 55-
-Chapter 56-
-Chapter 57-
-Chapter 58-
-Chapter 59-
-Chapter 60-
-Chapter 61-
-Chapter 62-
-Chapter 63-
-Chapter 64-
-Chapter 65-
-Chapter 66
-Chapter 67
-Chapter 68

-Chapter 43-

780 26 0
By MyNameIs_Princess

"Were back!"

Shai yelled as soon as we entered the guild.

The people inside looked our way for a moment then back to what they were doing. Drinking their beers, eating and chatting.

Why is there so many people inside.

"Is there something going on?" I whispered to Lily

She just shrugged and we walks toward the counter.

Why is there so many people than the usual here.

"Welcome back, I'm glad you're all safe." Greeted to us by Beatrice, she is the receptionist here in Celeste and also a healer for those who were injured during a quest.

She is a low rank healer. Her mana is not that powerful, for most she can heal are only skin deep wound. But she learned a lot of herbal medicines and it helps big time.

"Oh you got cut on your arm. Must have been when you were in the forest." She put her hand over my cut and it healed quickly.

"Thank you Beatrice" I said to her

"So what has been happening here?" Indie asks

Shai went upstairs immediately right when we sat here in the counter.

Lily ordered some refreshments for us.

"Oh you mean them?" Beatrice asks and we nodded

"Hahaha can't you recognize them, it's the Guild Master's team who just returned from an expedition." She said laughingly

"What?!" Indie gasped by the second Beatrice said that they are the guild master's team

Right at this moment we heard a loud thud coming from upstairs.

"Aaacckkk- oww" someone yelled from upstairs.

We all looked at the place where the scream was heard.

What is happening?

"Shai?"

"They're at it again." Beatrice laughs.

After a few seconds of the noise from upstairs Shai came rushing down along with someone.

"Why did you not tell me that this guy returned?!"

The guy following her holding his head in pain. "Argh, do you have to throw your bag at me right after you saw me?" He said asking for a pack of ice at the counter.

The guy have grown a beard and his hair is also long but was in a pony tail.

"Brother!" Indie said and walks toward him and hug him. He gave her a hug and patted her head.

"How is my sweet little sister" he said.

I didn't know they have an older brother. He was wearing his mask. That's why I don't know what his hair color is. Was it like Shai or Indie's.

****

"I've missed you really" Indie said still cuddling her brother.

This is my first time seeing Indie like this. A while ago she is so concerned with Shai when she almost got eaten by the slime.

Apparently she became like this when it's about her family.

"Okay you can let go now, I can't believe I have spoiled you too much that you miss me like this." Her brother said

We are all in the private room upstairs the guild.

We have been introduced earlier.

"So where is my present?" Indie said while having both of her hands over expecting the gifts.

"It's in my bag." He said and Shai looked for it.

"Oh right Shai," he started, making Shai stopped from taking his bag over at the table.

"W-what?" She said trembling

Earlier, Indie has mentioned something about Shai going out of control sometimes. I never notice but it also happened when we were in Aurush.

After hearing that, Henry immediately glared at Shai which made her a little jumpy.

"You know the rules" he started.

I was only looking at the siblings feeling the tension between them. Beside me is Liliana, drinking her refreshment acting as if it's a normal occurence.

"Ugh, fine..." Shai sadly said and sat down at the seat beside her brother.

Indie was the one who took the bag and search through it.

"My apologies for acting like this in front of you lady Winteira" he said

I just said it's alright and just go on.

He was scolding his sister. He was doing it right here because he can't go back home to their parents.

He is a 22 yr old who quit his job being a knight. He was already in a higher position when he left saying that he does not want to continue being a knight of Fleuren and joined the guild. He likes protecting the Kingdom in the shadows than being a knight only for appearance.

Their Father does not agree with this because they need someone in the knights to know about what's going on inside. But because of his pride and strong belief, he wanted to be in action in protecting the Kingdom even if it is in the shadows.

I was hesitant at first about whether I should hear about this details because this is like a movement against the rulers.

But more I know, the more deep secrets this guild hides and my family is also involved. If it weren't for them, I do not think that my prents would tell me about it.

The siblings still gives tension and it would be awkward if I just leave the room and also Lily is just sitting still drinking her refreshment. I took mine and was carefully taking a sip. The awkwardness when there is your friend being scolded right in front of you.

"Let me see the seal" I heard her brother said

Shai showed her right arm and it revealed two marks. I didn't know she had that all this time.

Indie was also called and showed hers. There are four on her arm.

"What the heck! Shira!" He yelled

I almost choked when I gulped my drink.

Her brother cursed right in front of us. I looked at Lily and she was not moved. Was this also a normal thing?

"What the hell did you do? Just two more and you would have been endangered! Worse you could have died!" He yelled at her

Died?

What are those marks? And what are they even talking about.

****

After a while...

Their brother already left after chanting something and the marks on Shai's arm is now four.

Shai was crying when her brother left. Who would not cry in that situation when their brother keeps yelling and swearing at the same time. The tension it gives her and her on the other hand can't even defend herself because she was in the wrong.

The two just seat in silence when Lily started to talk.

"From what you have witnessed, that is their family's curse."

"Curse?" I repeated

Lily nodded and continue to talk. "Remember the play that you witnessed last festival. The Witch's story." I nodded

I also dreamed about it. I gasped when I realized.

"Their family was also cursed?" I blurted

"Actually, there are five families that was present and contributed in her death. Sybella, Stephen, and I still don't know the identity of the other two but the last one is yours. That's why I asked last time if you repeating your life is the cursed that the witch has place upon your family."

Things are still sinking into my mind. There are five families that she cursed.

I'm still remembering the details of the dream. I know for a fact that it is our land.

But why is she making it that it should be something more terrible than that.

"For me, it's the sight. To see the future and past. To be able to see things that no person can see, it is only I who can speak to the lady." She said

The lady...

That's why they consider it a curse because not all Sybella like Lily who has the gift of sight remain sane.

The more weak hearted they are, a higher chance of losing their sanity to those things they see. It ruined their reputation in the society. They are indeed in a high position but those that oppose them spread that they are a family of lunatics.

"For the Stephens, it is their 'rage'. It is the stage where their magic is out of control like their mana is overflowing instead of being drained. The more they use it in a fight, the more danger they are putting their life to. That is why they have those marks. It is set as a seal on how much their mana should be contained."

I looked at the twins where Shai looked away.

Is that why they need to always be in control when using their magic.

"It has always been unstable for a Stephen. That's why brother got mad like that. Only a few in our family learned how to cast a seal. Even casting it is dangerous because it can also break your own seal." Indie added

"And it is especially hard for the Pyro like us because we are more short tempered. Like what my brother just did. If he was in a battle and he was mad like crazy he could have died after that 'rage' stage. Like a ticking bomb. " Shai said

I see, that's why Indie was so concerned with Shai so much.

Their brother fights with more physical strength than using his own mana. He was a genius swordsman.

"Only us family involved know about this cursed thing. I'm sorry for not informing you about it ealier."

I nodded.

It has already been a lot of information that I learned about them in this life than when it was my first life anyway.

****
TO BE CONTINUED....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 897 29
Olivia was your average 18 year old girl. Keyword, 𝙬𝙖𝙨, until she drowned in a lake and woke up in a crappy novel her friend recommended to her. ...
553K 23.6K 87
After enduring years of pain as a consequence of being confined by my Yandere stepbrother, I was finally freed from my misery by an unfortunate house...
608K 26.4K 66
I had reincarnated into Remis Xenith, the younger brother of the heroine, who died at the beginning of every route. In order to not interfere with t...
1M 33.7K 91
(Highest Ranked: #24 in Fantasy/Magic) THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY (2nd Book is already up on my Profile; This one is Complete) I died and when I woke...