Collection Of OS on Saakk

By NiranjiniVenkatesh

It's a fan fiction on a serial Shaurya aur Anoki ki kahani .... More

Jealousy OS
Misunderstandings
Taking Care of - 1
Taking care-2
Bleeding Heart to a Healing one part 1

Understanding

2.7K 101 12
By NiranjiniVenkatesh

Shaurya- Annoyed since morning that he couldn't speak to his love and his girlfriend a certain miss Bhalla was busy since morning for arrangements of a college function.....

Anoki and he were in love since a year now she was entering her Third year ...

His dad knew and was happy .... he promised to not tell anyone as he didn't want Anoki in pressure of his family .... and from his mother ....

Though all were cordial he still didn't speak to both his mother and badi maa ....

Shaurya checked his watch for nth number and cursing under breath....

Shaan enters

Shaan: Shaurya everything is done right ....

Shaurya: I don't know and I don't care dad .. .

Shaan: Anoki kaha hain ....

Shaurya: Didn't speak ..

Shaan could question further Anoki entered....

Sorry sorry I am late I was struck in work

Shaan: Anoki beta time ka pakka hona chahiye na yeh janab dekho kitna gussa hain .... chalo abh bye parso milta hoon ...

I know farm house jaa rahe hona ....for weekend take care aur yeh lo this a small gift to you he gives her chocolate bar and goes away ... leaving them ....

Anoki : Looks at him pleading.... sorry na please maaf kariye na ..... Shaurya aap itna gussa kyun ho agayi na please ...

He gets from his chair walks toward's her making her move back to the wall ....
He entrapped her to it .....

Late kyun ho ....

Anoki effected by his proximity forgets everything ....

You cannot be late while meeting me Anoki it's against our rules .... he whispers in her ears moving into her neck peppering with kisses ....

He places one hand at her nape other on her waist through her kurta which had a slip ....

She gasps ....

Shaurya: Next time be on time do you get it ..... he whispers pinching her on her waist.... he deepens his kiss by thoroughly kissing her .. .

He moves back leaving her weak on knees .... he held ....

Anoki : just blushes hids hugging him ...

Shaurya: chalo dinner already banna hoga ...... dher hojayegi .....

They leave ......

While going out a student in 3 rd year walks upto them ...

Anoki ek minute ....

They turn it was the incharge ..... of some computation giving her some papers ....

He greeted Shaurya too and later left the two ... the senior insisted to drop her off . Anoki declined saying she was going to her Mam's house and Shaurya was going to meet his mother as well so she would be going he agreed .

Anoki sighed a relief and came sat in car ....

Shaurya: Agayi kya chahiye tha usse meri girlfriend se ..... and starts the car .....

Anoki: Vo ... aap bhi na ...

Vo program ko mere sath arrange kar rahe hain baki logo ke sath tho vo final karke bol rahe the ..... bas aur vo mujhe unke girlfriend se milana tha hum sab ko tho phuchrahe the uske bare mein ....

Aur unhe laga mein akheli ghar jaa rahi hoon tho chodne ka bol rahe the tho mein ne boldi mein Maam se milne aur aap apne maa se mil e jaa rahe hain tho he didn't need to bother ....

Abh aap yeh expression change karna it doesn't suit you being this jealous....

Shaurya: Mein aur jealous haan .... he looks at her .... then says I will show you jealousy wait and watch ..... .in his mind ...

They speak about random things.... they reach the destination before even thinking ....

Shaurya: being chivalrous got her down helping with her bag aswell .....

They had a duffel bag packed ..... for both .... and her clothes were there already.....

Anoki: aap serious kyun hein mere se bath bhi nahi ki kya bath hain ......

Shaurya: Arey kuch nahi chalo bhook lag rahi hain mein tumse naraz kyun hoga he kisses her forehead guiding her in ....

They place their bags in his room ....

He goes in to freshen up and change she goes to the balcony to take in the view......

Anoki: in mind ...
Yeh jagah kitna sukoon deta hain mein sach mein ......

Meri life kaise hogi aur hum kaise jiyenge patha nahi par asha hain ki sab acha hi ......

She was in deep thinking about life ....
Shaurya comes out wearing tracks and a shirt without buttoning it .......

He thought to tease her ....a bit ....

He goes out to balcony...

He wraps his hands around her waist and snuggles her neck by pushing her hair to one side and giving him space to mark her .....

She doesn't come out of revive still in deep thought he realizes that so he bites and gives her a mark to devour .....

She hisses coming out of it ......

Anoki: Aap kya kar rahe .... ho in trembling voice.....

Shaurya: Pyaar .....he kisses making her moan his name .... kya soch rahi thi .....

Anoki turns around looking at him she could feel the heat and he was shirtless....she blushes ....

Shaurya: Anoki bolo na ....

Anoki: Kuch nahi mein fresh hoke athi hoon .... she tries wriggling out of his hold .....

Shaurya: Anoki .... he raises her chin looking into her eyes bolo kya bath hain ....

Anoki: Kuch bhi nahi ....nature ko dekhte usme kogayi .... aur kuch nahi hain ....

Shaurya: Jhoot bolneki koshish bhi math karna teekh hain ....

Anoki: mein ....

Shaurya: Silences her...
Mein tumhe force nahi karunga ......

Anoki: Mein humare bhareme soch rahi thi .....

Jo kuch hua ek saal se aur future ke bhare mein aur kuch nahi .....

Mein humare rishte ke bhareme soch rahi thi humare future ke bareme bas utnahi ....aur kuch nahi ....

Mujhe apse alag duniya nahi chahiye agar aisa hua tho mein jee nahi pavungi..... I know ki mere soch silly ho par kya karoo bachpan se jo chaha vo mila nahi na tho ajeeb sa dar hain ....

Kya karoon samjh nahi aata ... apko koneka dar sathathi hain aajse nahi balki pehle din se ....

I am sorry kabhi bataya nahi ..... saying she sits on the swing there. Closing her eyes with hands on it .....

Shaurya: Sighs he knew insecurities would creep up but she is doubting herself ....she is fearing he didn't know what to do ....

Anoki .... he goes to her kneels down to her height....

I love you to the infinity to end replace nahi hoga .....we both promised each other to fight for eachother....

Anoki mein ne pehle bhi kaha aur aaj bhi tumhe ghabrane ki zaroorath nahi hain mein tumhe apna jeevan Sathi bananekeliye tayar hoon par tum ready ho kya zimedari leneke liye

Anoki : I am sorry mein yeh sab kyun sochne lagi patha nahi .... I am sorry I hurt you she begins to apologize.....

To be frank she was still fearing the incident from year back when his family members tried separating him from his love by getting his ex back .... he didn't confront them on this issue but his parents one ....

The fallout was very bad he turned to Anoki for solace but the fears were true and stayed his father had warned him few months back as he had overheard a conversation of her with herself on their terrace..... thinking she was alone ....

He never brought it up and was waiting for her to bring the topic....

Shaurya: Anoki ..... dekho idar ..... mein hoon tumhare sath .... humesha rahunga ....

Anoki: Mein apke layak nahi hoon na dar rahi hoon ...

Aap bahauth ache hoo .... aap ache kandhan se ho ,pade bhi ho aur acha life lead kar rahe ho toh aur toh aur family is proud of you apko mere alava acha ladki mil sakti hain ....

Mein fit nahi ho pavungi no one will accept me ...... aap kab tak defend karoge mujhe ....

Shaurya : Jab tak mein zinda hoon tab tak ....
Pehle bhi jab mere ex Shagun ko laye the mujhe tum pasand thi meine socho vo perfect fit beit thi ho par nahi tum ho meri perfect better half ....

Rahi bath na accept karne ki ... tumhe mere sath zindagi bothani hain naki kissi aur ke sath .....

Abh sab jo bhi hua uske bath meri family mein koyi kuch nahi boltha ....

Papa ka final word hain mere life mein samji .... you are the one for me believe me ....

Aur yeh asu itne math bahavo mujhe acha nahi lagta .... .

Aur tum rote hue aur cute dikti ho
.....she cries more .....

He hugs her .....

He consoles her ....

Anoki dinner kare I am hungry come let's get you freshened up I will get the dinner up .... he gets her to freshen up and he goes down to get the food .....

He comes up after 20 minutes with no sight of her ..... he places the food in balcony goes towards the restroom he could hear her crying inside ..... he worried

Anoki darwaza kolo abhi .... Anoki ..... he tries opening the door lòoks like she didn't lock it he enters he saw her fully drenched standing in the shower and didn't care she was in it she was crying......

He ran towards her he stopped the shower put a towel around her ..... Anoki kya hua hain aise kya hua hain dekho abh chalo ..... he got her out .... he changed her clothes she was devoid of emotion.

He dried her hair ..... sat next to her got the food fed her without questioning and he ate aswell she looked distant ....

Once dinner was done he sat next to her ....

Shaurya: Anoki sach mein bolo kya bath hain tumhe meri kasam hain kya hua hain bolo na ....

Anoki : Vo ....vo ..... meine Kitty aur Bebo ko sunna badi maa se bath karthe huye ki aapko aur mujhe alag karna hain aur unhe apko Shagun ya kissi aur ke sath shadi karani hain ....

Aur mein apki standard nahi hoon na hi class .... unko mein Astha mam ki parchayi dik thi hoon...

Nahi hoon mein vaisa aur unhe patha kaise chala patha nahi ....

Vo ... vo ..

She was crying....

Shaurya : Anoki rona math ..... bolo ...

Vo bol rahe the ki vo mujhe dusra Astha mam banayegi mujhe aur hume dhur karegi ..... yeh sab meine do hafte pehle sunni Shaurya.....

Nahi jee sakti apke bina mar javungi .... nahi hoga .... kya sapne dekhe meine ki hum dono ko sath mein ek dusre ka sapna pura karenge umar bhar mujhe aapse dhur karne mein kya milega unne ....

Dar lag raha mujhe Shaurya dar aur mujhe zindagi mein ek kushi milli bachpan se leke aaj tak abh vo bhi nahi rahega kya rath ko bhurevsapne athe hain .... jaise tum mujse dhur jaa rahe ho aur mein akheli hoon ...phirse ....

She cries hugging him ....

Nahi rehna vaise aap mujhe nahi chodenge na ....i know mein apko iritate kar rahi hoon par kya karu man maan nahi raha do hafte se bhoj leke ghoom rahi hoon ....

Mein sach bol rahi hoon jhoot nahi .... aap mera yakin karo .... pls ..... pls ...she holds his hand .... with her shaking one's.

Shaurya felt angry devastated how could they wasn't ruining his parent's life enough for them now started with them aswell ...

Shaurya first calm her down assure her and make her forget these for tonight speak gently to her.... deal with lot by asking dad to dig proof .... so they wouldn't escape ....

Anoki he coaxed her ....he wipes her tears and cups her face.....

He kisses her forehead, eyes, nose and cheeks....

He looks in her eyes ...

Trust me even if god comes in between I will fight for us don't worry about them I will deal with them ...

Your mine to keep , protect and love.... I will not let you go... I will burn the world to keep you safe along with me....

Love you to infinity you are my universe am happy you told me I planned this outing to talk to you on your behavior this past week ....

He pulls her in his lap kissing her head....

Anoki tumhe Shimla pasand hain kya kyuki tum aur mein vaha shift ho rahe hain .... vaha ke campus mein chalavunga . You can do a online or on campus study ....

Anoki: Apke family ....

Shaurya: They can come visit when they want to ...

I promise to you today .... our marriage will be after your third year and you can decide about further studies I will support you in all ways ....

I love you ... papa ne maa ka stand liya hota aaj ka din alag hota but khair tum meri life ho jahan mein tumhe nahi kovunga promise .... hum do hafte mein shift ho rahe hain ....

Aaj se hum ek sath rahenge ....

Anoki: Par ....

Shaurya silences her

Kuch sunana nahi hain it's final .... tumhe pareshan nahi deksakta .... aur I like taking care off you so relax .... thoda ...

Abh agar jo kam hain vo karte hain he pushes her on the bed closing in to kiss her .... she hugs him....

I love you... aap mere liye kab zindagi ban gaye aapko bhi nahi patha mein aapse dhor nahi reh sakti Shaurya aap meri zindagi ki saas bangaye hoo ..

Shaurya: tum meri jeeneki vajah .... he kisses her....the kiss draining them off there breath they move back.... he kisses her neck leading him to the place where he marked her.... he kisses on it earning a moan ... she still new to everything tried catching up ....

She kisses him the same way but his experience was something that she couldn't deal with..... she encircled her hand around his neck ....

He moves down to her cleavage ....he was happy she was in his shirt.... he had easy access to her.....

He unbuttoned the shirt one by one kissing her he moves down kissing her he kisses her full swell her grip tightens on him he slowly traces his hands to her back .... removing the hooks ...

He cups her moulds eliciting a loud moan he kisses her añd plays with the moulds by encircling the peak with fingers playing her then he kisses his way to the peak .....

She was more responsive than previously when they were so intimate last week .... he didn't want to cross more lines .... he pleased himself and her .

He moves back pulling his shirt back just hugging her to him .... he had removed his shirt .... to sleep ....

Shaurya: Anoki chalo kla shubha bath karthe hain so javo he puts her to sleep .... and sleeps not before picking his phone to check if his father was awake he got reply saying he was ....

He slowly untangled himself and moves to balcony looking at Anoki ... from there .... to make sure she doesn't get up ...

Hello Shaurya his father beamed...

Shaurya: Dad apko humare rishte se problem hain kya ...

Shaan: Nahi hain par hua kya hain ..... Anoki tik hain ...

Shaurya sighs..... he shows him her sleeping peacefully....

Vo teekh hogi mein karunga usko teekh aur sab teekh ...

He tells everything....

Shaan: kya .... how dare they .... Shaurya tumara faisla teekh hain it's correct tum change math karo .... meine stand nahi li thi coward bangaya usko support ki hoti tho humari life alag hoti ....

Khair I will get to work uska ache se dyaan rakna she is sensitive and don't let these get to her ....

Evidence arrange ho jayega ..

Anoki is lucky usse tum mille ..... I am proud of you .....

Chalo good night kal milunga tum dono ko lunch mein .... tab tak kuch evidence leke atha hoon .....

He comes back and sleeps but he could feel wetness on his chest. He realized that she had been crying to sleep .... he wakes her up ..... wiping the tears ....

Shaurya: Anoki kya hua bhura sapna tha kya ..... she nods her head ....

Mein hoon tumhare sath dekho he places her hands on his face then in his hands hoon na abh mein tumhe sula dunga sovogi ..... she nods ...

He cuddled to her with her hugging him and him engulfing her .... puts her to sleep he felt bad that for a week she would have cried to sleep .... he can't and wouldn't tolerate it so he decides to end it in coming days ....

He kisses her forehead falls asleep thinking...

He got up early the next day to a sleeping and adorable looking Anoki ...

She seemed at peace ..... he slowly gets up calling for the help to prepare breakfast .... and send it up .... to place it out ...

He goes in to freshen up and take a bath once out he wakes her ....

She got up put stretched out and opened her eyes to his .... she pulls him down hugging him ... she goes back to sleep.....

He chuckles Anoki chalo ready ho breakfast atha hi hoga chalo pehle naha lo chalo ..... he gets up making her go into a shower and he advices against locking it ....

She nods and gets ready in a Anarkali frock to be at ease .... Shaurya gets the breakfast and places it in the balcony ....

They have breakfast in peace .....

Shaurya: Anoki kya karna chahogi aaj ...

Anoki : Rest karna aur apke baho mein rehna manzor ....

Shaurya smiles widely....

He pulls her to him ..... she is in his lap in his embrace ....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 14.2K 31
An imaginary fiction based on reality show characters Ashwin and Sivaangi. Hope you enjoy it!
22.7K 1.4K 24
A bunch of one shots and short stories. AbhiRa in alternate universe.
8.1K 283 3
A story on ANOKI and SHAURYA from the serial Shaurya aur Anoki Kahani . It's a fan fiction
27.5K 1.7K 31
VOTE for all chapters. Fanfiction based on Star Plus's Anupama. A world where angst between MaAn is not overstretched. Hopefully what is overstretch...