Embracing the Wind (Formenter...

By mughriyah

Warning: This novel will talk about suicide, rape, violence, depression, sex and inappropriate languages. If... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
Note

Embracing the Wind

24.7K 125 9
By mughriyah

2nd installment of the Formentera Series: Embracing the Wind.

The characters in this story are really annoying and even I who wrote it myself get annoyed by the characters so I understand you. You can vent your anger in the comment section but don't be disrespectful and don't think that the wrong and annoying actions of the characters are also the author's actions. Please be kind. Thank you so much for trying to visit this story!

Please don't expect too much from this story. I might disappoint you. If you're not into flawed characters who make wrong decisions, this story isn't for you.

Started: April 29, 2021.
Finished: July 01, 2021.

Formentera Series:

1. Loving the Half Moon - Complete.

2. Embracing the Wind - Complete.

Warning: This novel will talk about suicide, violence, depression, sex, inappropriate languages and rape. If you're uncomfortable by reading anything of the sort, I recommend you to read something else that is more suitable for you. You've been warned.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Expect typographical and grammatical errors.

Read at your own risk.

Yen, she's known as a saint. She always chooses the right path and the right decision in her life. She's famous and many people love and admire her for the goodness she possesses but the course of her life changed when she took someone's life.

Respect please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 145 34
ATHLETE SERIES # 4 Andriette Calliope Clementine Molina, needs to win the last tournament in order to hold the title of national chess master. Little...
496K 4.8K 32
Life is unfair. That's it. Klariziee Riela Cuevas, an innocent girl who's willing to do everything to achieve her dreams and finish her studies despi...
4.3K 127 14
Bargain Nostalgia Series #2 (Mendez) Ailee Cayshean Cordova lived at her mom's friend's house; there she met Skyler Dawson Mendez, who is cold and si...
1.8M 54.3K 34
Broke and unemployed Jade Chimera hits the jackpot when she finds out her dead uncle left his mansion to her. One problem: her uncle's stepson, Kenji...