Xavier | Dark #1 [COMPLETED]

By Dreamerse

Can be read as a stand alone book. #1 STORY OF THE DARK SERIES #2 - COLOUR ME RED #3 - AARON "Close your eyes... More

Xavier.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
Epilogue
COLOUR ME RED - SPIN OFF
In the eye of Nick Abel

22.

758K 25.6K 4.5K
By Dreamerse

Chapter 22.

"You're glowing." Katie beamed just as Mali sat down on the plastic chair opposite of where I was sat.

She placed two plates down on to the white sterilised table and I turned to Katie who was now sat beside Mali.

She had a knife in her hand the the fork still sat on her plate, her eyes trained on me.

It was dinner time and we couldn't be bothered to go out for food tonight, so instead, the girls and I had our dinner around campus.

I left Xavier earlier this morning just as Mali rang. She said she wanted to go out somewhere so I went with her. Katie also tagged along and we gossiped all day, talking about anything and everything, minus the information about Xavier and I.

Oh who was I kidding? I was meant to keep it to myself but Mali and Katie were my best friends, of course I was going to tell them everything.

Mali and Katie (especially Katie) couldn't stop the smug smiles that came to their faces. In fact, I was shocked when Mali fished out and handed Katie money. I looked at them with raised eyebrows.

"You betted on it?" I asked, astonished. Katie even had the right to look sheepish. Mali just shrugged in reply.

"I didn't think you could pull that, let alone bed him." She shook her head as if she was still suprised. I wanted to laugh at the fact, but I didn't know whether I should really feel insulted.

I looked over to Katie after taking a couple of fries from Mali's plate and stuffing them in to my mouth. At least I wouldn't have to talk for the moment.

"And now she's blushing." Mali snickered. My brows furrowed their way but I continued to chew. They were always embarrassing me, but I loved them anyway.

"Shut up." I just about got out as soon as I had swallowed the fries. I pouted there way, jutting out my bottom lip before getting back to my own meal.

I didn't know where Xavier was right now, and I had to admit, I was missing him already.

We had spent so much time together these last few weeks, and I was really getting to know him. It felt like there was a bond between us that had never been there before.

Also, it was safe to say that I had never shared such a relationship with any one before, not even my ex boyfriend, the one I gave my virginity to.

After Xavier, I knew that what my ex boyfriend and I had was child's play. It felt like nothing compared to what it did with Xavier.

What Xavier and I had was something else, unexplainable really but something worthy, definitely.

"Thinking about lover boy?" Mali asked as she smirked my way. I smiled sweetly before taking a bite of my burger.

Katie laughed before shaking her head and dipping her food into the pot of sauce beside her.

Dinner times were never that bad, the hall where people sat to eat was sometimes over crowded and a little loud, but it was always relaxing anyway.

The girls and I spent our dinner in relative silence, I didn't know whether to be ️thankful or not.

Suddenly, my phone began to rang in the pocket of my jeans. I fished it out and accepting call before I even had a chance to look.

"Hello?" I threw the fries down on to my plate and leaned back in the plastic chair.

"Darling." My mothers voice rang out. I rolled my eyes as soon as I heard her voice. I loved her, she was my mother, but she was completely different to me.

"Mother." I replied back before she had the chance to say anything else. Katie and Mali both looked to me and I widened my eyes for a fraction of a second, silently telling them this was going to be a long call.

My mother never rang unless she wanted to scold me or use me for something.

"I've just called to ask what you're doing this term, are you coming home?" She asked, and I heard the hopeful tone to her voice, something she very rarely used. She always had her emotions in check so it was nice to hear her wanting me to come home.

"Yeah, I'm coming home." I stated. How ever much she exasperated me, I loved her and I needed my mother just as much as the next girl.

"Good, darling that's good!" I heard the clap of her hands and I knew she had her phone cradled between her ear and her shoulder.

"I can't wait to see you." I stated truthfully. I did miss home more than I let on, guaranted I'd be wishing to come back here after a few hours.

"I can't wait to see you either, darling. You're behaving over there, aren't you?" My mother took on a slight scold, I rolled my eyes again before sighing.

"Yes, yes." I breathed.

"Good girl. Right, I best be going, a mother has some programmes to catch up on." I heard my mother say as she began to get distracted over the phone.

"Okay, bye, love you."

"Love you too, darling." My mother hung up before I could say anything else and I locked my phone before putting it back in to my pocket.

I smiled as I went back to finishing the remains of my meal. A nice conversation with my mum was always something I looked forward to when I haven't seen her for weeks on end.

I still wish I had a father to talk to too, but that didn't matter much. I was used to not having a father. It had always been my mother and I, and that's the way it had always been, what I'm used to now.

"How is she?" I heard Mali ask. I looked up to her with a quizzical expression.

"Huh?"

"Your mother?" She looked to me weirdly before pushing her plates away from her body. I nodded.

"Good, yeah. I'm going home this term."

"What about Xavier? Are you leaving him here?" Mali and Katie already knew Xavier wasn't going home this term. Xavier had told me last night he didn't want to, and I didn't push him.

Now Mali had brought Xavier up, I had to think. I didn't want to leave Xavier here alone, not many people stayed here when they had the chance to meet family. Even though, I knew Nick would be there for him anyway.

"I don't know." I replied truthfully. I shrugged anyway. "I'm sure he'd be okay anyway." Mali hummed whilst Katie finally turned away from the hot blond behind her.

The crowded dinner hall was now slowly becoming lonely. Many people left before going back to their rooms or out and about somewhere.

After dinner, I said to the girls I was going back to my room. I didn't want to go out and I really needed to get back anyway. I would study, but I couldn't be arsed, and I just wanted to go to sleep.

I said goodbye before leaving the dinner hall, a yawn coming out from my mouth. I laid a hand to my mouth before dragging my body to my room.

Xavier had worn me out something chronic. I was exhausted, but totally in the good way.

As soon as I opened my wooden door, I saw Xavier sat on my sofa. He looked over to me as soon as I entered. I smiled at him before plopping down on the sofa beside him.

His arms instantly went around my body, and I snuggled in beside him, taking in his scent.

"Hey." He greeted. I laid my head on his lap, feeling sleepier and sleepier.

"Hey." I breathed. Xavier started stroking my hair, his fingers fiddling with the strands. My eye lids closed. "I talked to my mother earlier, I'm going home for term." Term was only a week and a half long, but I was excited nonetheless.

"Really?" Xavier asked, his voice quiet and deep. "For how long?"

"The week?" It was more of a question, because I didn't know myself, but I'm sure it was for the week only.

"Oh." Was his only reply. He sounded a little sullen, and I turned around until I was looking up at him.

"What's the matter?" I asked gently. Xavier shook his head.

"Nothing."

"Xavier..." I trailed off, hoping he would tell me. He sighed in reply.

"I just don't want you to go." He stated. "I don't think I'll be able to sleep without you now, I know it sounds stupid." I sat up in his lap and took hold of his face.

"It's not stupid, Xavier, I understand." I breathed against his lips.

"Well, can't I come with?" Xavier asked. I thought about it for a minute, he could come, of course he could. Accommodation wasn't a problem at all, and I'm sure my mother wouldn't mind.

One thing my mother loved was guests and new people to meet. Who wouldn't like Xavier?

"Of course. Of course you can come with me." I smiled before pecking his lips. Xavier smiled my way.

Xavier was coming to meet my mother. I should have been scared, like this was being rushed. But I wasn't.

And anyway, why should I let time rule my life? Why can't people just do things for themselves because they want to do it?

Xavier was bound to meet my mother one day, and I couldn't leave him here, so I was excited to take him home.

Plus, I couldn't sleep with out him now either, I didn't think. I had come accustomed to him beside me at night.

"I hope your mom is as nice as you are." Xavier laid his chin on top of my head.

"We're polar opposites, but she'll be nice to you." I stated truthfully. My mother wouldn't let anyone think she was rubbish or someone who always went around insulting others.

"I hope so." He replied before kissing the top of my head. It all felt so normal with Xavier. Suddenly, Xavier stood up with me in his arms. "Let's go to bed."

"To do what?" I mumbled in his chest. I felt the rumble in his chest as a chuckle left his mouth.

"To sleep and cuddle, Angel." He mumbled in my ear. I shivered.

He looked down at me when he laid me in bed after taking off my clothes.

"You know, you're the prettiest girl I've ever met, so fucking beautiful." I felt his breath cast over my face and I looked up to him with what must have been dreamy eyes.

He moved until his body was snug behind mine. I felt him everywhere, warm and comfortable. I sighed in content.

-----------------

Ehhhh just a filler chapter :) hope you still enjoyed anyway!

Love you guys:)

Instagram; Dreamxrse

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 4.1K 44
His finger lightly touches the bottom of my chin, and he pushes my face upwards so that I'm looking into his eyes. Eyes that are solely on my lips. I...
31.6K 1.9K 46
Copyrightยฉ He held me and asked "what's wrong?" I looked at his beautiful forest green eyes and smiled and said "I'm fine." He spoke once again, "w...
425K 15K 50
All rights reserved. ~ ~DUAL POV~ ~ Azalea and Aiden have never gotten along. Despite the absurdity of it, they have been rivals since birth. But...
185K 11.5K 41
"What do you want Xavier?" I said getting irritated. "For you to give me a chance to explain myself." "There's no need to explain anything to me, we...