Don't Leave Me

By uffthatshot

"Stand up.", he said to me. "What?", I asked confused. "STAND UP.", he ordered slightly aggressive. I quickly... More

Before you begin
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Authors note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Authors note
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue
Important authors note
Bonus chapter- long+smutty
New covers

Chapter 27

27.8K 534 109
By uffthatshot

Waking up I felt Matteo brushing my hair out of my face. I still had my eyes closed and pretended to be asleep. He caressed my cheek softly and placed a kiss on my forehead. Then he mumbled something to himself that I wasn't able to hear. Slowly opening my eyes I smiled up at him.

"Good morning angel. How are you feeling?", he asked with a bright grin on his face.
"I'm feeling amazing. And you?"
"I am feeling fulfilled." The grin was still on his face when he leaned down to me and gave me a peck on my lips. "Are you hungry?"
"Yes. I'll quickly change and go make some breakfast.", I told him.
"You could also join me in the shower.", he said with a wink.
"You wish."

Getting up I went into my room to put on a jeans and blouse. After I pulled up my hair into a messy bun I applied some makeup and brushed my teeth. Looking at the mirror I was pleased with my appearance and headed downstairs to the kitchen.

Once I reached the kitchen I started making scrambled eggs and bacon. At the same time I pressed fresh orange juice and took out some toast. Setting everything down on the kitchen island I waited for Matteo. A few minutes later he still didn't come and I was getting slightly impatient. I turned around to the stove and grabbed the pan to clean it. Suddenly I felt big warm arms wrapping around my stomach from behind and a hard chest pressing against my back.

"You smell good.", Matteo said as he snuggled his head in the crook of my neck. Then he started placing soft kisses all over my neck.
"Breakfast is ready, we should eat.", I whispered while closing my eyes and enjoying his touch and kisses.

But he didn't pull away. His arms remained wrapped around my stomach. Matteo continued kissing my collarbone and shoulder.

"Aren't you two cute.", a female voice snapped us out of our intimate moment. I quickly pushed him away and turned around to see who was talking. My gaze fell on Matteos parents. I didn't know they were coming back today.

Giorgia was looking incredibly happy while Davide had his eyebrows furrowed. His mom came over to us and hugged Matteo tightly. Then she pulled me into a hug and smiled.

"I missed you.", she said addressing Matteo.
"Mom, you spoke to me almost every day.", he said.
"That's not the same.", she exclaimed.

Davide came over to us and stopped for a moment before pulling me and Matteo into a quick hug. People can change.

"It's good to see you two again.", he stated. Matteo looked so confused not understanding the change in the way his father treats him.
"I guess it's got to see you too.", Matteo said with a frown on his face.
"I'm so excited to hear about your vacation. Let's go and have breakfast. Luckily I made enough.", I spoke up gaining everyone's attention.
"Let me help you.", Davide offered and took some plates and silverware to the dining room. I followed with the food in my hands. Matteo and Giorgia gave each other confused and questioning gazes before following us to the dining room.

As soon as we sat down I started eating. Yesterdays activities made me hungry. Everyone else grabbed some food too and the room fell silent. This time it was comfortable silence and I had to smile seeing Matteos father finally warming up and accepting his true feelings.

After half an hour we finished eating and let Mary (the maid) clean up the dishes. Matteo, his parents and I went to the living room and sat down on the couch.

Giorgia connected her phone to the tv and showed us a lot of pictures. And with a lot I mean almost three hundred. She was clearly obsessed with everything.

She and her husband told us about everything they did. From taking a tour around the island to renting a boat and sailing while the sun was setting. They obviously enjoyed being away without caring about safety and dealing with work.

"And I actually got to watch the chef prepare a Hawaiian dish. Emily you would probably love it. We can cook it today for dinner if you want.", Giorgia said.
"I would love to but we have to do that another time. Matteo and I promised Pietro to come by for dinner.", I told her.
"Actually you promised that. I never did.", Matteo interrupted our conversation.
"You'll still come along.", I claimed sweetly causing him to chuckle.
"Of course angel."
"Who knew my son could agree with someone making a choice for him.", Giorgia giggled. "We can cook another time. Have fun at Pietros."
"We will.", Matteo said.

We continued talking for a couple of hours simply catching up with everything that is going on. Matteo and his father talked a bit about business while I was telling Giorgia about our date and me planting black roses. She was surprised that her son could be this romantic and sweet but she said I would apparently bring the best out of him. I don't know if that's true but the fact that she accepts me and our relationship makes me so happy.

"Anyways I should go upstairs and get ready. See you later.", I said to Matteos parents and got up.

Upon reaching my room I went into the bathroom and finally got the chance to have a hot and long shower. Stepping out of the shower I wrapped a towel around my body and started blow drying my hair letting it fall into loose natural waves. Then I applied some eyeshadow, mascara, brow products, concealer and lastly a red lipstick. The shade of the lipstick looked natural and suited my lips perfectly. After that I went into the walk-in closet and searched for something to wear.

I picked out a black dress that hugged my curves perfectly. It ended mid thigh and had fine straps and a low neckline. At the right side was a slit revealing my leg. Lastly I put on black heels and took my clutch. Taking one last look at the mirror I realised that I forgot to put on Matteos necklace and quickly went back in the bathroom. It was still laying where I put it before taking a shower. When I put the necklace on I left my room and headed downstairs to see if Matteo was ready to go.

Entering the living room I stared at him standing next to his mom who was adjusting his tie. He was wearing a black suit as always but this one had a light shimmer on it and was hugging his muscles tightly. Matteos hair was perfectly messy and one of his curly strands fell on his face. My fingers itched to brush the strand back and touch his soft hair. Everything about him screamed sex on legs.

"Hey handsome.", I said. When he turned around his gaze went up and down my body before fixing on my eyes.
"You look gorgeous.", he told me while walking towards me.
"Are you ready to go?", I asked and he nodded.

Matteo snaked his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him. Then he kissed my lips softly before pulling away. Taking my hand in his we said goodbye to his parents and  he led me outside. We got into his car and drove off.

"Pietro and his family are living on our property. As you have already seen we kind of have a little village inside our gates.", he explained.
"Why are we driving with your car? We could have walked."
"You're wearing heels and I thought after a ten minute walk you would be sick of walking.", he chuckled.
"I guess you're right.", I said smiling at him.

After a short drive we arrived at a small cozy looking house. Stepping out of the car we walked towards the front door. Matteo grabbed my hand and stared at me.

"Is something wrong?", I asked confused.
"No. I just can't stop admiring your beauty.", he answered causing me to blush.
"Oh, shut up." I looked down to the ground. Matteo lifted my chin up forcing me to stare at him.
"Language baby. Or do you want to repeat last night?" Then he bend down to my ear. "You now this time will be much rougher.", he whispered.

Before I could answer the front doors swung open and Pietro, Sofia and Lukas came out.
(Quick reminder: Sofie is Pietros wife and Lukas is their son)

Lukas ran towards me and hugged my legs tightly. I bowed down and gave him a kiss on the forehead. Then he went over to Matteo and they hugged as well.

"Emily! It's been so long.", Sofie said while walking over to me.
"It's nice to see you again.", I told her and engulfed her in a hug.
"Let's go inside."

We all went inside their house. Sofie and Lukas gave me a little tour and to say that their home is beautiful is an understatement. Although it's not that huge it has a lot of rooms that were all decorated in a similar pattern. The last room we entered was Lukas bedroom.

"Here!!! Emily. That is my favorite car! You see it's blue and blue is my favorite color.", he said excitedly while waving his car in the air.
"It looks amazing. Does it drive fast?", I asked smiling at him.
"Yes! It's the fastest. Do you want to have a car race?"

"I have to prepare dinner. Emily you can play with Lukas if you want to or you can come with me. By all means don't feel forced to play with him. I know some people don't like kids.", she whispered in my ear.
"Oh no it's fine.", I told her quietly and then turned back to Lukas. "Let's have a car race."
"YAAAAY!", Lukas screamed.
"Behave.", Sofie warned him. When he nodded she left us alone.

"So, which car do I get?", I asked him.
"You can have the black one. Or the red one. You could also have the green one."

After I chose a car we had a few races. I let Lukas win most of them since I don't want to ruin the power of his favorite car. Looking at him I had to smile. He was beyond excited and carefree. We got to talk a little and he was truly a sweet and bright child. Maybe one day I'm going to be a mother too and I hope I'll be a good mother like Sofie. She definitely raised him right.

"Come on. I have to show you my favorite book. It's downstairs.", Lukas said while tugging on my hand.

On our way down he didn't let go of my hand and I thought that was cute. Then we entered their living room and he went over to the couch picking up a book.

"See. There are funny drawings inside." He showed me a couple of pages and the pictures were truly hilarious.
"This is amazing.", I said pointing at a drawing and we both laughed til tears were building up in our eyes.

"Looks like you're having fun.", Pietro said as he and Matteo entered the room.
"Dad! Emily loves my book too.", Lukas said running to Pietro with a big grin on his face.

As they had a short conversation Matteo made his way over to me and put one arm around my waist.
"I bet you would be a great mom.", he whispered in my ear.
"How would you know? I was just looking at a book and laughing my ass off.", I pointed out.
"I just know.", he stated with a slight smile on his face.

"DINNER IS READY.", Sofie screamed from the living room. We all went there and took our places. On the table were a bunch of different dishes. Sofie prepared spaghetti carbonara, bruschetta, salad, chicken, potato wedges and garlic bread. Along with that she served water, soda and red wine. Everything looked delicious showing how much effort it probably took. As we started eating I had to suppress a moan. The food was amazing.

"Are you coming to the ball tomorrow too?", I asked Sofie.
"Yes. Pietro and I are coming. Lukas will stay here with a nanny.", she answered.
"Did you went there before?"
"I have. It's actually not that bad. At first I thought it was going to be awkward and full of tension but it turned out to be civilized.", Sofie told me.
"That's relieving."

"The Russos will be there. Maybe we will be able to make a deal with them.", Pietro said addressing Matteo.
"You think they will leave Emily alone?", he asked.
"They haven't tried anything yet. There is a chance that they will be willing to make a deal."
"Exactly not yet. I don't trust them. Especially Lorenzo Russo. You know he's planning something and we don't know what or when they will strike.", Matteo pointed out.

"Can we please stop talking about that and enjoy the delicious food? Besides I don't think we should discuss that in front of a child.", I said.
"You're right.", Matteo answered.

We continued eating and once we were finished Sofie put Lukas to sleep. When she returned we sat down on the couch in the living room and drank some more wine.
Sofie and I had a long conversation about everything that has happened so far. I told her a lot about John and my father but let out some details. She actually had a similar experience with her ex beating her which made us bond. Matteo and Pietro talked about strategic plans on how to deal with the Russos.

After an hour Sofie got tired and we decided to leave. Once we said our goodbyes Matteo and I walked to the car and drove back to the villa.

"Don't think I forgot that I have to teach you a lesson for misbehaving.", Matteo whispered in my ear as we were walking towards the front door.

.........

What do you think will happen next?

This chapter was simply about forming connections to the other characters in the story. The next chapter will contain a lot more moments of Matteo and Emily alone.

I hope you are having a great day. Love you🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 2.5K 52
"I wanted what I wanted, fuck everything else. And what I wanted was her. AnaĆ­s Semaya." "Out of all the stars in the galaxy, you're by far the most...
20.7K 531 35
You know the feeling when the whole world turns against you? When no one listens to you nor acknowledge you? And then in the end your all alone, well...
4.6M 140K 81
"What in the world, kid?" The roar erupted from the sleek Lamborghini as its owner, a man who could easily pass for a Greek deity, emerged from the l...