It was all yellow. (COMPLETED)

By im_mc_rail

A story where Dahyun could see colours when she had eye contact with her soulmate. A DAHMO FANFIC A chat-narr... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author's Note

Chapter 12

147 9 2
By im_mc_rail

Momo's P.O.V

I dressed up casually and went outside of my room. I saw Sana sitting on the couch scrolling through her phone. I sat beside her which made her look at me.

"Im sorry Sana."

"It's fine, you were just carried away. Come on Mina is already waiting outside." she said.

I nodded and followed her and got out of the house. Mina wasn't driving her simple car that could fit 5 persons, she was driving a huge van that maybe could fill up 9 persons.

The door opened and a familiar figure appeared in front of me. It was Dahyun, she looked at me in the eye with an emotionless face. She didn't say anything and just scooted her way to the other side of the van. I got in and sat beside her while Sana was sitting beside me.

"I missed hanging out with you morons." A voice said. It was Jihyo looking at all of us from the drivers seat. I thought Mina was the driver but she wasn't.

"Come on Hyo just drive and shut your loud mouth up." Nayeon said.

"Okay bunny." Jihyo answered in a sarcastic way.

When we arrived at Mina's bar, we didn't need to go through security anymore so we just went inside the V.I.P room. It was big enough to fit more that 12 person's and it wasn't noisy at all.

Mina's party started and she passed out some drinks. I just picked up a random cup and drank some of its contents. The girls were starting to get noisy and Nayeon and Jeongyeon were dancing like crazy. Mina and Chaeyoung were even dancing, and you wouldn't believe it but Tzuyu was dancing too.

I just stayed at my seat and looked at them feeling a little bit more happy. I scanned the room and saw Dahyun laughing while standing in a corner. I looked at her from head to toe, she looked very amazing tonight.

I felt someone pulling me and saw that it was Sana so I just went with her. There was booming music being played in our room which made the vibe better. I danced through the beats and that made Sana more excited.

"PARTY PEOPLEEEEE!!!!" I heard Jihyo sing which made everyone laugh.

"멀어지는 너의 모습은" (The image of you getting farther away)

"나의 눈물 속에서" (Keeps smearing inside my tears)

Jihyo passed the mic to Nayeon quickly.

"점점 더 번져가고" (The more I feel you getting smaller)

"작아지는 느낄 수록"  (You grow bigger in my heart)

" 떠나지마, 가는 수가 없어" (Don't leave me, I can't stand to see you go)

The voice sounded different, it wasn't Nayeon or Jihyo, not even Jeongyeon.

It was Dahyun. Singing while looking at me with a blank face.

"넌 떠나지만 뒷모습만 보며 서있어" (You're leaving but I'm just standing here, watching your turned back)

"다시 말하지만, 제발 떠나지마" (I'm saying this again but please don't leave me)

" 알아 알아" (My love will shine on your way back)

She passed the mic to Jeongyeon and went outside the room. I quickly followed her out, I looked everywhere but I couldn't see her. I found the restroom and she was there. She was about to enter but a man stopped her.

The bar was pretty dark and lights were just randomly flashing, I couldn't see the guy's face clearly. I can see Dahyun's face looking confused. The guy pulled Dahyun closer to her.

And that's when I realized it was Eunwoo. I quickly ran and saw the guy cupping Dahyun's face and slowly getting closer to her.

I grabbed the Eunwoo's collar and punched her before their lips could even touch. He looked at me and his eyes widened. He wiped his lip that was bleeding and stepped back.

"Why did you do that?" he said and smiled at me. He looked extremely psychotic.

"Did you just try to kiss Dahyun? Didn't I say before that I don't want her to get close to you?! THEN YOU JUST TRIED TO KISS HER?!" I shouted at him.

"I don't care Momo, come on Dahyun get in here." He said and tried to grab Dahyun but I grabbed Dahyun's wrist before he could.

"Don't you ever try to touch Dahyun ever again, or else I will beat the shit out of you Eunwoo. Don't even test me."

He laughed "Oh really? Then go. Beat me up, let's see if you're strong enough to." He pushed my left shoulder playfully.

"You're sooooo weak Momo, you can't even have Dahyun. I already had her since last year." He went closer to my ear "and something already happened between us, so you're way behind Momo. Don't ever dream about having Dahyun, you gay bitch."

That made my blood boil so bad. I kicked him, strong enough to make him lay on the floor. I let go of Dahyun and grabbed the front of his shirt and punched him until his lip was completely bleeding.

"If i'm not gonna have Dahyun, then you'll never have her too. Get the hell out of my sight before I kill you." he rolled his eyes at me and stood up, I didn't let go of his shirt at all.

I felt him kick me in the stomach but that didn't make me let go of him.

"No Momo, I'll kill you first." He punched me in the face multiple times. It didn't even hurt at all. I looked at Dahyun and she was looking at me too, tears was streaming down her face.

I beat the hell out of Eunwoo. She made Dahyun cry and i'm not going to let him go without crying. My mind was clouded by the picture of Dahyun crying.

I just threw punches to Eunwoo and he didn't fight anymore. I let go of him and he instantly fell on the ground. A few buff men carried his weak body.

A guard asked me if I was okay and I quickly said yes. Everyone in the bar was looking at me but I didn't mind them. I looked at my hands and my knuckles were bleeding and my coat had a few patches of blood in it. I remembered Dahyun and I quickly looked behind me.

I saw Dahyun and she was crying even more. I pulled her with me to go back to our room, but as soon as the room opened I saw everyone looking at the both of us. I didn't mind them and just made Dahyun sit on the chair.

"Are you alright? He didn't hurt you right?" I said and tucked some of her hair behind her ears. I knelt in front of her and she instantly hugged me.

"We'll just be at the next room." Nayeon said, and they all left the both of us alone.

"H-he didn't hurt me...but he hurted you." she said in between sobs. "I-Im so sorry Momo unnie...I-I know t-that I hurted you so bad too."

Tears escaped my eyes. I hugged her back and cried too.

"I forgave you Dahyun...I already did."

She sat up and looked at me in the eye. I wiped her cheeks using my thumb.

"I was so afraid when I suddenly saw colors when we had eye contact before and that's why I made you leave. I'm not afraid of you Momo unnie... I'm afraid because what if I ruin your whole life while you make my life so complete."

"When Sana unnie said that you weren't eating that much I remembered the times we ate together. Your face was all I was thinking about Momo unnie...your face when the first time I saw colors is still stuck inside my head. You're my soulmate Momoring... I've already found you."she said. I was speechless on what she just said. I just cried even more not minding what would I look like in front of her.

She slowly cupped my face and went forward. She suddenly stopped, I knew that she would hesitate on kissing me.

"You know that you don't need to-"

Her lips silenced me, I closed my eyes and held her nape. I tilted my head and captured her lips back. She pulled away and looked at me in the eye.

"I like you Momo unnie."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 525 29
When Mina an 18-year-old straight girl becomes a love interest for her celebrity crush she feels the need to put boundaries.
60K 1.9K 8
A sweet fanfiction of my favorite ship Mina and Chaeyeong, also known as Michaeng! Enjoy ~
146K 6.4K 65
What if their love story turned out differently? Similar events but in another universe [This is NOT a sequel of my book 'Username']
290K 15.6K 73
Wherein Chaeyoung has an ability to see the invisible string, red string of fate except hers.