GENERATION GLEE ✮ APPLY FIC

Oleh -WAVRIV3RA

don't stop believin' hold on to that feeling! ... Lebih Banyak

˗ˏˋ . - 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐞 !
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐬 + 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐜 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
✰ -ˋˏ 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 !
✰ -ˋˏ GRAPHICS GALLERY
✰ -ˋˏ 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 !
↻ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
─ 001
─ 002
─ 003
─ 004
─ 006
─ 007
─ 008
─ 009
─ 010
! important ¡

─ 005

363 15 25
Oleh -WAVRIV3RA

( chapter five ! )
season 1, episode  5
old memories, new beginnings part 2

𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗛 𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗠 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜𝗥 𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗠 𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗜𝗧𝗦 𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗠𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗬 𝗕𝗘𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗗 𝗜𝗧 and an origin story to back it up, whether it was the big Nationals trophy from 2012 or the small page of peelable stars, each momento had sentimental value.  Phoenix watched her father from afar, a look of bitterness canvased his face like a lonely puppy dog left out in a rainstorm defenseless, and alone. 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝗣𝗛𝗘𝗢𝗡𝗜𝗫

My dad accidentally poured OJ in his coffee this morning, and he didn't even realize that there was something wrong with it until the bitter-sweet sensation kicked in.  That's how bad he is, the Glee Club getting terminated has literally sent him into a state of limbo. 

I honestly haven't seen him this sad since I watched Titanic with him and my Aunt Stacy 2 years ago. 

How bad was his reaction?  Well, let's just say that I'm not allowed to go on any type of Water Vehicle without a life-vest and headgear until I'm 30. 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Sam slumped into his desk chair, he leaned forward, placed his right hand on his cheek, and let out a shaky sigh that expressed how upset he truly was. All his hopes of bringing back what was left of the 'New Directions" had escaped his mind completely, the school was out of money, there was nothing he could do about that.

"Oh my god, what is this ?" Kat exclaimed, bending down to a corner of the storage facility she reached for what looked like a 2 by 4 poster. Its front image displayed a young Kurt Hummel riding the back of a unicorn which shot rainbows out of its rear end. 

" I've never seen anything more gayer in my life, I love it," Ashley replied with a small chuckle, she quickly snatched the poster from Kat's grasp and a sinister smile formed on the cheerio's upper lip. Kat rolled her eyes immediately, as one of her best friends since basically birth,  the faux brunette could always tell when Ashley was planning on doing something mischievous.

She would always obtain this giddy, cunning expression on her face (like she currently did now ) and there would always be this odd leap in her step. Though it might've been fun for Ashley to pull "totally crazy" pranks on her peers it was always Kat who had to reap the unfortunate benefits from antics.

"Hey, are you thinking what I'm thinking ?" Ashley grinned.

"I know what you're thinking Ash, and I already don't like it,"  Kat grimaced, crossing her arms out of slight frustration. She loved Ashley as a friend, and even as a sister at times but the brunette could be a pain in the ass when it came down to it.

" Don't be such a Debby Downer Kat," Ashley commented breathlessly, she rolled the poster up and tucked it under her arm,  her eyes soon wandered towards the copier machine that sat atop Sam's desk, bingo. She could almost picture it, 5,000 copies of her loser sister's loser boyfriend's dad, riding the coattails of a unicorn, plastered all over the school hallway for everyone to see. There was no way she wouldn't get promoted to head cheerio for this, Coach Salisberry yearned for this type of impulsive, impressive behavior.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝗞𝗔𝗧

Me ? A Debby Downer? I'm the first person to always go along with whatever

zany plan Ashley has, no matter the circumstances. But even I have my limits, and spreading propaganda of an embarrassing campaign poster seriously crosses it. Not that there's anything with unicorns, though, seriously..they're cute. 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Ashley moved towards Sam's office, she made sure to pitch the tone of her voice before asking her father to use the copier machine, she was great at convincing people to do anything for her.  " Hey, Daddy," she asked, dragging her voice for a more 'babyish' effect.

Sam looked up at his daughter, there was no doubt in his mind that she wanted something, "I don't have lunch money, ask your sister," he muttered mundanely without question, however he quickly changed his mind and began to dig around in his pocket, " how much do you need? a buck? two bucks?"

" No, put your money away, dad," Ashley exclaimed with a raised brow,  "I need to use your photo copier, I'm making posters for the pep rally this weekend," Kat shot her a confused look from the other side of the room as soon as she heard the Evans say this. Everybody knew the student council were in charge of making the posters, not the cheerleaders.

"Can I get a sneak peek ?" Sam questioned, Ashley pursed her lips and quickly shook her head in response, there was no way she could show him the poster. He would get angry, no pissed if he even heard about what she was planning to do.

"It's a surprise, you can see it on game day," she reassured peachly, the bell rang out through the hallways, Sam rose to his feet and he tossed his keys towards Kat, " Lock up when you're done, and whatever you do, don't go through my bottom cabinet drawer, someone's been stealing my chapsticks and I suspect you two had something to do with it," he the proceeded to make the 'i'm watching you' gesture with his two fingers before he exited the room.

"Your dad is weird," Kat commented as she spun around to lock the door.

" Your mom named you after a hurricane that killed over 1,000 people, " Ashley snarled back, mimicking the tone of her 'best friends' voice. She opened the copier lid and placed the photo of Kurt in the middle of it, her cunning smile had once again returned on her face.

This was going to be great

𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗘, 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗦𝗧 𝗝𝗘𝗞𝗬𝗟𝗟 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗛𝗬𝗗𝗘 𝗦𝗔𝗧 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗙𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗖𝗢𝗣𝗜𝗘𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗔 𝗖𝗔𝗠𝗣𝗔𝗜𝗚𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 𝟭𝟬+ 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗦 𝗔𝗚𝗢, Phoenix still rummaged through the same box of old momentos she had been looking at for the last half an hour. The curly brunette didn't have a class this period, so she had all the time in the world to go through everything. She knew she could've been spending her time doing what most normal teenagers did in this school during her free time, like sipping pencil-flavored splendas at the Lima Bean, but for some odd reason, going through a box of dusty, washed-up memories seemed more fascinating to her.

A silent knock came from the door, Phoenix quickly turned around to meet the eyes of her loving boyfriend. In one hand he held a  freshly baked cinnamon roll doused in gooey vanilla frosting and in his other he had a cup of Phoenix's favorite coffee, a classic Americano.

"One order for Miss Evans, Future Hummel,"  Nathan smiled as he approached the girl who had been leaned up against the wall with papers scattered all around her. Phoenix bit her bottom lip, the butterflies in the pit of her stomach fluttered to the surface of her chest. How was she able to bag such a kind, caring, considerate guy. " Were you born with a halo hanging over you head ?"

" Yeah, well no actually -- I have a dark side," he joked, he covered the opening of his mouth and started to inhale deeply proceeding to make weird splurting sounds soon after. It took a hot second before Phoenix realized he was doing a more dissatisfactory imitation of Darth Vader. She hadn't seen a character imitation that bad since her father's failed attempt to do one of Patrick Star from Spongebob Squarepants.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡

My destiny, Pheonix is, love her till the end of time, I will. 

Yes, hmm. 

That was my adequate, very realistic impression of Yoda; one of the coolest dudes's from Star Wars behind Luke Skywalker,  Han Solo..Uh, Darth, of course, and Jarr Jar Binks.

Yeah, shocker, I'm not on the Jarr Jarr hate train. I hate to say it, but he's criminally underrated. Sure, he's annoying, but he's also an awkward outcast. And do you know who else is an awkward outcast?

Exactly

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Phoenix reached to rub the boy's shoulder, "I love you, but please never do that again," she insisted.

" I thought you liked my Darth Vader impression ?" Nathan pretend sulked, Phoenix scooted closer to the Hummel and rested her head on his boney shoulder, a small chuckle escaped her mouth as looked up at Nathan's lower lip pop out and his eyes widen slightly.

" With every relationship, honesty is the key," Phoenix stated, she reached to pat the boy's thigh,  "and if I'm honest, that sounded less like Darth Vadar and more like an old lady who has a serious smoking problem."

Nathan crossed his arms over his chest, he didn't sound THAT terrible to warrant such a distasteful remark. Sam had told him how much of a natural he was at impressions whenever he would go round to the Evans household, a natural-born impressionist. He had even taught him a couple of ones from time to time, they varied from a stellar performance of Richard Nixon to a more than killer take of Al Pachino as Micheal Corleone in the Godfather.

" So, what are you doing in here ?" Nathan asked, he picked up a couple of the photos that laid near Phoenix's feet. His nose scrunched up as he flipped the picture around, he ran his hand through his ocean curled hair, " And why are you looking at these more than cringe pictures of our parents during their senior year of prom ?"

" I'm helping dad clear out the choir," Phoenix sighed, "Or at least what's left of it," she lifted her head as she looked around the now almost vacant choir room. It felt like a ghost town in here, silent, not a sign of life. Phoenix could still hear the joyous melody of the glee clubs singing ringing in her ears, how could it be over already. There was only one person to blame for any of this happening, Schuester. He was the one who gave up on them, and he was the one who decided to blow basically most of the glee club's budget on new disco ball lights for the auditorium.

Nathan rose to his feet, with a handful of old pictures in his hand he began to set the rest of them aside in a small pile on top of the piano. Phoenix was too numb with sadness to move from the spot she had been sat in. It felt like a part of her was being forcibly ripped away forever, without glee club she was practically nothing. Sure, she had art club on the side, but there was no way painting colored squares on a blank canvas could replace the forever void that was in her heart.

𝗕𝗘𝗖𝗞 𝗦𝗔𝗧 𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗖𝗜𝗚𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗘 𝗜𝗡 𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥𝗦, her back leaned up against the nearest pole. Three out of the five of her skank buddies surrounded the Fabray as well, they flicked leftover gum from under the risers at people who walked by with lunch trays. For each person they hit, a point would be given to them. So far Skank Number 1, respectfully named Richelle, had managed to land a piece of old Hubba Bubba chewing gum on the back of some unfortunate girl's head.

The unidentified girl spun around angrily, a smoldering glare set on her face as she made her way to the three girls. " Stop throwing gum at people, it's rude as hell and really annoying," the girl complained, she dug her nails into the roots of her ponytail to try and remove the piece of pink bubblegum that had now seeped in with the rest of her espresso coloured hair.

" Why? I find it really entertaining to see people squirm," Beck smirked with delight as a small cloud of smoke broke free from her mouth, she flicked another piece of dried-up peppermint gum at the poor girl who immediately flinched.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝗕𝗘𝗖𝗞

I'm alot of things. A daughter, A graffiti artist, An out and proud Pansexual in an art school full of judgemental assholes.  But do you know the one thing that I'm not ? A bully. No serrie. 

I've been the target of bullying since I was at least 9, or 10. I remember the time when I lived in Italy of all places for a short amount of my life, and this boy and his twin sister named Guissepe and Gianna used to pull on my pigtails every time my mom put bow clips in them. They'd mostly do it separately, but when those two demons teamed up together...they would yank my hair so hard that small strains would dangle out. 

After that, I learned how to become stronger..stick up for myself when nobody else would. That's why I don't need a protector, I'm my own protector. And my girlfriend's protector. 

Am I the Skanks Protector ? No, what do you think I am, their mother? Alicia and Taylor can take care of themselves. They're big girls. The only thing I do for them is supply them both with cigarettes, and they pay me back with lunch money or the reasonably cool shit people leave lying around. 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

" You guys think you're so tuff don't you ?" the girl snared, her hands were placed firmly on her hips as she made her way even closer to the three, "You walk around in those stupid biker jackets, and those weird fake nose piercings constantly taunting people who never did anything to you, who hurt you ?"  after she was done her pigment turned to a violent pale shade once she looked around at all the other skank's faces.

Beck jolted from her position when she heard those three words fly out of this girl's mouth, her fists began to ball up tensely. She couldn't hit her, but the temptation of having the last laugh was building up in her like a ticking time bomb ready to explode, all she had to do was sock her straight in the jaw, one lift, one punch - why was this so hard for her. Beck was already on her final warning as of last week, roundhouse punching one of her peers for mocking her appearance would definitely send her back into Mr. Schue's bad books again. Three strikes and she was out, and so far, the pearl blonde had already stricken out twice this school year.

" Do you want me to spit in her salad Beck ?" Skank 2, also known as her other alias Alicia, piped up as she placed her arm around the girl who began to shiver on the spot out of slight fear. Beck rolled her eyes, she approached the pair and pushed the other girl aside, replacing her arm on the girl's shoulder.

"So, do you have a name ankle-biter ?" Beck questioned as she reached to ruffle the top of her hair jokingly. Before the girl could reveal her true identity the mystery solved itself once Valerie approached the two in confusion from behind,  "Lilian ?"

The worried look on Lillian's face soon vanished once she met the eyes of her good friend, unlatching herself from Beck's hold, she quickly ran over to faer, "Val, thank god you're here these skanks were about to beat the crap out of me, I-I didn't know what to do."

Valerie pinched the bridge of faer nose, lowering faer gaze to the floor out of disappointment towards Beck. She promised to change, that was the only thing Val had even asked of her to do, the one and only thing. Her mom had told her that she should 'cut the big old Beck-shaped tumor off her heart' and that she 'didn't deserve the headache'.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝗩𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗘

I don't want to be disappointed in her, I shouldn't..but Beck doesn't make it easy for me at times when she intimidates my friends. especially my best friend, Lillian.

I feel like I'm badgering her, nagging her constantly. I'm the younger one in this relationship, I should be the crazy, wacko one.  

But if I've learned something about Beck Fabray from the  1 year and 9 months that i've been dating her, I've learned and understood that her whole personality is a facade. A cover-up. She hates it to admit, but sometimes, when nobody's around, she likes to listen to Kacey Musgraves on vinyl. She also loves strawberry cheese-cake even though she's mildly lactose intolerant, and writes The Originals & Legacies fanfiction. 

Crap, I said too much, didn't I ?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

" It's okay Lills they're not gonna hurt you, don't worry," Valerie reassured as she rubbed Lillian back whilst she still maintained eye contact with Beck.

" We didn't mean to scare you Lils," one of the girls mocked sardonically, trying her best to imitate Valerie's tone.  Beck turned and gave the auburn-haired skank a swift punch in the arm for making fun of her girl.

" I have to go now, tech club starts in a few minutes, text me after school," Lillian announced to Valerie as she gave her a side hug, the small brunette quickly scurried away into the school trying to make sure the other skanks wouldn't follow her lead.

"We need to talk, now," Valerie stated angrily, she reached for Beck's hand and began to drag her away from the rest of her other friends. She couldn't keep silent anymore, faer girlfriend's constant havoc had made her reach boiling point. Some days, it felt like she was constantly nagging Beck to 'change her ways' and it had become too exhausting to count the number of arguments they had gotten into over Beck choosing her skankiods over the love of her life.

Once they had reached the hallway, Beck wriggled herself out of Valerie's firm grip. The blonde began to gently rub her wrist for mere dramatic, a pout formed on her lower lip. " I never knew you were that strong," Beck commented under her breath as still tried to soothe her wrist from the chinese burn Val had given her on accident.

" I never knew you could be such a bully," Valerie spat back breathlessly, she leaned up against faer locker and let out a sharp intake of breath, faer body began to slip down until she sat cross-legged on the floor. Beck felt a sense of shame rush through her veins, impending realization kicked in soon after. Seeing her girlfriend hurt made her heartache, but knowing that she was the cause and the root of Val's pain broke it into a million pieces. She moved closer to the raven-haired girl, crouching down Beck placed a kiss on faer right cheek.

" What was that for ?" Valerie remarked, her arms still crossed with slight annoyance.

"It's an apology kiss," Beck mumbled as a smile canvased her face, leaning in once again she placed another kiss on her girlfriend's face, but this time its destination landed on her soft, hunnsucle lips. As their lips met, Beck pulled Valeire even closer, then her thumb ran down faer cheek affectionately. They had been transported into their own world, a land in which nobody but the two existed.

" Hey, can I join in !" The booming voice of Casper Finkle suddenly interrupted the pairs more than a magical moment, the bully jock and his cronies stood at each side of them with a sly, dirty girn on their lips.

" If you don't back away from us right now I will kick you in the nutsack harder then Nara st James did last week," Beck growled as she shot the freckled face boy a menacing glare. His eyes widened at the realization that the Fabray would probably act on her words, he scratched the back of his head before he let out one last douchey one-liner.

"You know what, you two aren't even threesome material anyway."

" As if i'd ever sleep with a guy who still sleeps a night light !" Beck retorted back, Casper gave both girls the middle finger before he disappeared into the cafeteria. As the two sat and laughed about what had just occurred, Ashley Evans and Katrina Abrams ran through the hallways with big sheets of paper in their hands.

They tossed the sheets in the air like it was confetti or cash. Valerie reached for one of the papers that had landed right under her feet, she turned it and the look and faer face immediately changed. The Lopez-Pierce burst out laughing, uncontrollably, it was like she had been stuck on repeat.

"What's so funny ?" Beck asked with excitement, she snatched the picture from Valerie's hand. When she turned it over, the contents of what she was seeing took her by surprise. She quickly covered her mouth to try and stop her incoming embarrassing snort that was about to come out. The whole hallway soon erupted in the joyous chorus of children laughing and squealing with their friends about the more than embarrassing poster. Teachers scrambled frantically snatching each poster out of each person's hand who possessed one. This might've been the best day Mckinley High had seen in a long time

║█║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█║

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚ 𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 !

just a warning but i will probably be slow updating this book, like realllyyy slow updating this book. i'm currently in the middle of exam period so it makes it really difficult to write anything, i'll be uploading shorter chapter over april break but I can't promise it'll be everyday

anyways, how did you guys enjoy this chapter, i feel like this one was chaotic asf

next one will be on souly benji and nara + the start of pheonix's plan (finallyy)

i apologise for the poopy ending lmao it's currently late ASF where I live and my brain short circuted on the last couple of sentences

i hope you guys are enjoying the series so far, let me know what you think !

I hope y'all have a good day, ronnie loves you !

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

415K 8K 54
𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐗 𝐎𝐂 ━─┉┈◈❖◈┈┉─━ "indecisive feeling of enjoyment. hold the thought, i think i need a moment. ━─┉┈◈❖◈┈┉─━ in which a always happy blonde...
38.4K 547 30
Season 1-6 oc x oc just skip to my writing for season two, more coming soon
Challenges Oleh JayWay

Fiksi Penggemar

37.4K 705 45
Quinn Fabray x Male OC