๐€๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐Ž๐”๐’, glee 2

By afternoonbliss

andy miller is now a senior. she had gone away for a month for a music internship in new york. she couldn't w... More

๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐จ๐ง๐ž - ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ, ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ - ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž - ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ - ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ?
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž - ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ - ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ - ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐š๐๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž - ๐ฐ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ 
๐ญ๐ž๐ง - ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง - ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ ?
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž - ๐ฒ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง - ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐œ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง - ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง - ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐š๐ฅ
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง - ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ'๐ฌ ๐›๐š๐?
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง - ๐š๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž

๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง - ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

2.3K 112 20
By afternoonbliss

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐟𝐟

"hi, beautiful."

𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐈𝐑 room, performing a song with puck, finn, blaine, and mike. puck and andy had guitars in their hands, finn playing the drums, whil mike and blaine were just e backup vocals. they were performing hot for teacher by van halen. andy and puck stood beside finn, doing the first part of the song while puck played his guitar.

"wait a second, man. what do you think the teachers gonna look like this year?" puck said, andy smiling as finn started to play the drums.

andy moved away from finn as she started to play her guitar as well, puck following her.

t - teacher stop that screaming
teacher don't you see? don't wanna be no uptown fool
maybe go to hell but i am doing well
teacher needs to see me after school

andy and puck briefly fist bump each other before they stared to play their guitars again, andy and finn joining puck

i think of all the education that i missed
but then my homework was never quite like this

puck did a spin, andy smiling.

ow! got it bad, got it bad, got it bad
i'm hot for teacher
i've got it bad, so bad
i'm hot for teacher

andy, puck, blaine, and mike walked over to finn.

"ah, i think the clock is slow, man." blaine said into his mic.

"i don't feel tardy." mike said, making finn and andy chuckle.

"class dismissed!" finn yelled as he started to play the drums again.

mike and blaine ran back to their stands, picking them up and pretending to have a sword fight with them as puck started to sing again.

i heard about your lessons but lessons are so cold
i didn't know about this school
little girl from cherry lawn, how can you be so bold?
how did you know that gold rule?

blaine and mike put the stands back down, andy and puck going back to the middle of the floor. they put there backs together, leaning on each other as they played their guitars.

everyone started to sing along with puck again.

i think of all the education that i missed
but then my homework was never quite like this

they took their backs off of each other, facing the glee club.

whoa! got it bad, got it bad, got it bad
i'm hot for teacher
i've got it bad, so bad
i'm hot for teacher

as they got closer to the song, blaine, mike, andy, and puck started to swing their heads to their right.

oh, yes i'm hot

they switched to their left.

oh, whoa, oh yes i'm hot
whoa!

they stopped swinging their heads, puck and andy playing the last few chords of the song. when the song ended, the glee club cheered, puck and andy fist bumping again.

"wow, puck, guys, andy, spectacular!" mr.schue said as he got out of his seat. "but andy why are you here? i thought you joined the trouble tones."

"oh, i did. but noah asked me to perform this song with him." andy breathed out, carefully putting the guitar back on its stand.

"well, do you wanna stay?" mr.schue questioned.

"no, i should get going before they see me talking to the 'enemy'." andy said, putting quotes around enemy, making everyone furrow their eyebrows. "santana's words, not mine. see you guys."

andy turned towards quinn, winking at her before she exited the choir room.

she had to admit, she did miss performing with them.

~~~

𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄 with the trouble tones, the group stopping once they saw the new directions walking from the other end. quinn and andy made eye contact, the two smiling at each other. andy winked at the blonde, making her roll her eyes but smile wider.

"what are you doing here?" rachel asked the girls.

"shelby told us she had something to show us." mercedes answered. "what are you doing here?"

"mr.schue said the same thing." finn said.

"let me guess, he wants to combine choirs for sectionals." santana said. "well, it's not gonna happen. the trouble tones are here to stay. so why don't you shuffle your busted choir off our stage."

"look, guys, we can compete without being enemies." finn said, andy pointing at him in agreement. "all right? we don't have to get vicious."

"i agree." andy said, receiving a look from santana.

"i think we do, soft serve." she retorted. "see the trouble tones are 3f: fierce, femme, phenomenal."

andy furrowed her eyebrows since phenomenal starts with "ph" and not "f".

"oh, and, guys, hurry up, go get some moist towels. we have to keep finn wet before we can roll him back in the sea." santana joked, making andy roll her eyes.

"okay, you know what, santana, finn is in great shape, and your meanness only highlights your own personal insecurities." rachel defended.

"and, rachel, your mustache is thicker than a middle eastern dictator's." santana fired back.

before anyone could say anything, the sound of a guitar playing appeared. this made andy look behind her, seeing mr.schue strumming a guitar. the voice of shelby appeared as well, making everyone turn towards her. the two teachers walked towards each other, meeting in the middle.

"is this is what having a stroke feels like? because i like it." brittany said, dancing to the music.

andy pursed her lips, shaking her head slightly.

the teachers continued to sing, shelby sitting at the piano. andy looked over at quinn, who was already looking at her.

"i love you." andy mouthed.

"and i love you." quinn mouthed back.

"whipped." santana whispered, making andy glare at her playfully.

"do i have to remind you that you're just as whipped as i am for a certain blonde?" andy challenged, gesturing to brittany.

santana looked up at the blonde, hearts in her eyes.

"awe." andy said, nudging the latina's shoulder.

"shut it, miller." santana said as she pushed andy away, a smile on her face.

"mr.schue, shelby, i think we can all admit that that was weirdly amazing." rachel spoke, making andy nod. "but what exactly was the point?"

"that sometimes bringing together two conflicting things can create something totally unexpected." mr.schue answered.

"we're not combine glee clubs, mr.schue." mercedes said.

"that's not what i'm talking about." mr.schue said. "shelby and i agree that with sectionals coming up for both of us, it's time we all got serious with some friendly competition."

"each group's going to put together their own mash - up to perform head to head." shelby continued.

"for the first annual mckinley high mash - off." mr.schue said, him and shelby saying the last part in unison.

everyone cheered, excited about it.

~~~

𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐍𝐍'𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑, she had a smile on her face as she slowly wrapped her arms around quinn's waist, hugging her from behind.

"hey, lucy." she said flirtatiously, sending shivers down quinn's spine.

quinn turned around in andy's arms, pecking her lips against hers. "hi, love."

"so. . . i was thinking." andy said, making quinn raise her eyebrows. "i take you on a date tonight? go out to dinner?"

"what's the occasion?" quinn questioned as she went through what today could possible be.

"i just wanna take my favorite girl out." andy answered, shrugging. "can't i do that?"

"of course you can. where are we going?" quinn said.

"i don't really have a lot of money for a fancy place, so breadstix?" andy suggested.

"i'm okay with that, baby." quinn said, smiling slightly at how sheepish andy was.

"i promise i'm gonna take you to a fancy restaurant that has steak and lobster." andy told the blonde.

"it doesn't matter where we eat, as long as i'm with you, dopey." quinn said, making andy smile.

"ugh, you guys are so cute it makes me wanna vomit." the voice of ronnie said.

the two pulled away from each other, looking over at the latina. andy raised her eyebrows, a sly smile on her face.

"i'm serious. i literally gag every time i see you two be all lovey dovey." ronnie said. "it's disgusting how much you two have become a pda couple."

"well how about. . . you just don't look?" andy suggested, raising an eyebrow.

ronnie rolled her eyes before she walked away, the couple watching her leave. andy frowned slightly, watching as ronnie turned a corner.

"what's wrong, love?" quinn asked, seeing the way andy's mood had changed.

"i don't know. she's just been acting weird lately." andy answered. "jackson doesn't even know what's been going on with her."

quinn hummed, bringing her thumb up to caress andy's cheek.

"and are we really that pda couple?" andy asked, looking back at her girlfriend.

"it's safe to say that we are." quinn answered.

"really?" andy questioned. "i always hated those couples."

"well i'm pretty sure you hated those couples because you were single." quinn told her.

"that's true." andy mumbled.

"and to be fair, for most of our relationship we wasn't able to show public display of affection. so we deserve this." quinn reasoned.

"hell yeah we deserve this." andy mumbled, a smile appeared on her lips.

she then leaned down, going to peck quinn's lips. the bell rang just as she did it, making andy groan and pull away.

"how about we skip?" andy joked, but you can hear the seriousness in her tone.

"you know my mom would kill me, and burt would kill you." quinn told her.

andy released a sigh, "fine."

"i'll see you later." quinn told her, pulling away from the taller girl.

andy nods, "i love you."

"i love you, too." quinn said as she walked down the hall.

~~~

𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒, struggling to put her hair into two french braids. it was after school and the troubletones and the new directions were gonna play dodgeball. why dodgeball? andy couldn't tell you, she just hoped it wouldn't end as violently as she thought it would.

"you need help?" quinn asked, making andy smile.

"yes, please." andy said, dropping her hands.

quinn chuckled, walking up the bleachers before she sat down behind andy. she started to braid the miller girl's hair, who was watching the two teams stretch and get ready on the court.

"how do you think this is gonna go?" quinn asked.

"honestly? i think it's gonna go horribly." andy answered. "knowing santana, she's gonna try and go all lima heights on someone. and i just feel like someone is gonna end up bleeding."

"that makes sense." quinn said, pulling her hands away from andy's hair. "done."

this made andy turn towards the fabray girl. quinn smiled as she saw andy's face, seeing how some strands framed her face perfectly.

"you look beautiful." quinn said.

"stop making me blush." andy said, her cheeks heating up.

"hey, andy!" santana called, making andy turn towards her. "stop flirting with the enemy!"

andy rolled her eyes, standing up. "she's not the enemy, san. she's my girlfriend."

santana rolled her eyes, which made andy smile. quinn got up from the bleachers to, kissing andy on the cheek.

"good luck." she said as she walked down the bleachers.

andy's smile widened, going down the bleachers to join the troubletones. finn blew the whistle, making andy looked over at him.

"let's roadhouse!" he yelled, making andy furrow her eyebrows.

"oh, it's on, pillsbury dough turd." santana said, walking towards the hudson boy.

"excuse me." a boy with a accent said, making andy raise her eyebrows.

"so that's rory." she mumbled, remembering what finn had told her.

"i've never heard of those fake of dodging balls before." rory said. "what's the rules?"

"don't die." puck answered.

"yeah, basically." andy added.

the teams dispersed, going to huddle up.

"i can already tell that this isn't gonna go well." andy mumbled as she huddled up next to santana.

around ten minutes later, the dodgeball game ended, rory and andy leaving the gym with bloody noses. rory got his nosebleed from santana and some of the trouble tones bombarding him with dodgeballs. andy got hers from being hit right in the nose with a dodgeball that was thrown by ronnie.

andy had ended up on the floor, looking up at the ceiling. quinn had ran over to her, making sure that she was okay, which she wasn't.

"hi, beautiful." andy said, looking at quinn. she then turned her head slightly, looking at another quinn. "and hi, beautiful."

quinn frowned slightly, knowing that andy had a concussion.

"quinn, how come you never told me you had a twin sister?" andy asked the blonde, who was trying to help the girl up.

"that's because i don't, love." quinn said.

"aw man." andy said, pouting. "where are we going?"

"to the nurse." quinn answered.

"good! i think i have a concussion." andy said, a smile on her face. it instantly dropped, a sharp pain appearing in andy's head. "yeah, i definitely have a concussion."

"let's go." quinn said, wrapping her arm around andy's waist as she glared at ronnie.

~~~

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 in shelby's room with the rest of the troubletones. it turned out that andy only had a minor concussion, the nurse telling her to just go home and get some rest.

her and quinn hadn't gone out to eat, the blonde making andy stay home so that her head could feel better. and it worked.

the troubletones were doing vocal warmups while shelby sat at the piano.

"ladies, vocal warmups can wait." mercedes told them as she entered the classroom. "now, i was up half the night thinking about our mashup for the mashoff, and it came to me. . . adele."

"i sound just like her." sugar said, making andy look at her weirdly.

"no." she said.

"dude, i love her. she sounds like what banana cream pie sounds like when it sings." brittany said.

"uh, i think it's a great idea, mercedes. i think that we could really kill with that stuff." shelby said, making mercedes smile.

"agreed. and now with that decision out of the way, i can stay focused on my one sided battle of wits with the knuckle dragger." santana said, a sly smile on her face.

"santana, the dodgeball thing was fun, until the end, but enough." mercedes told her.

"no, honey, i'm just getting started." santana shot back.

"i'm the leader of this group and i'm telling you to lay off those guys." mercedes said.

"i'm sorry. the leader?" santana questioned. "who died and made you queen, aretha?"

"i brought you guys in and i came up with the idea for our mashup while you were wasting time trying to figure out how to make finn hudson cry." mercedes pointed out. "so i nominate myself as president of the trouble tones. all in favor?"

this made all of the girls, except for santana, andy, and brittany, raise their hands.

andy didn't really wanna choose a leader because she knew that was gonna cause a problem, so she kept her hand down.

"i'm not impressed by your campaign." brittany said. "you didn't put any posters up."

"and i don't really think that we need a leader." andy mumbled.

"four in favor means get mercedes gets elected." shelby told everyone, putting her hand down. "and she's right. we should all be focusing on winning because we're better, not meaner. mr.schue and i both agreed on the ground rules. we play fair."

"i just don't have time for this kind of thinking." santana said.

"well, make time." mercedes told her. "because you are a star member of this group and you need to represent."

"stop the violence." brittany sang, making santana smile. "come on."

"okay. god, okay." santana said, snickering. "look, i'll play fair. from now on, i will be so nice that cotton can't won't melt in my mouth. that's really nice. that's really nice."

andy smiled, nudging santana's shoulder with her own.

~~~

❝𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄, 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 of the first annual mckinley high mashoff!" mr.schue yelled, making everyone cheer and clap. "okay, a couple of ground rules. everyone, there will be no heckling of any kind, okay?"

mr.schue continued to explain the rules, the troubletones and the new directions standing on both sides of him. andy looked at quinn, winking at her. quinn smiled, rolling her eyes.

"finn will represent the new directions, santana, the troubletones for the rock - paper - scissor face - off to see who will perform first, all right? let's get it going!" mr.schue finished.

santana and finn stuck out their hands, counting before they held out what they chose. finn held out paper while santana held out rock.

"yes!" rachel yelled. "yes!"

"okay, paper covers rock. new directions, take the stage!" mr.schue told them.

the troubletones sat down in the seats, the new directions going into their costumes for the mashups. they came onto the stage in 80s clothes, making andy smile slightly.

the intro to you make my dreams come true by hall & oates, finn being in the middle of the stage.

what i want, you've got

andy smiled, bopping her head to the beat. she felt santana nudge her shoulder, making andy roll her eyes.

speaking of santana, she's been acting weird lately.

the troubletones watched as the rest of the new directions came into the stage. fin continued to sing you make my dreams come true while everyone else sung i can't go for that by the same group.

andy let out a laugh, seeing puck in a curly haired wig and a mustache. she then smiled, her eyes landing on quinn, her hair being curly.

i'll do anything
that you want me to

quinn sang, looking at andy. the blonde winked at the miller girl, referring back to when andy winked at her earlier. andy smiled, letting out a chuckle

the song came to an end, andy clapping with mr.schue and two other troubletones.

~~~

𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐘𝐌 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 quinn, holding each other's hands. it was time for the student the presidential debate for the candidates that were running, and andy was there to support her friends and brother.

"quiet, please, children." mr.figgins said into the mic. "welcome one and all to mckinley high school senior class presidential debate. such a magnificent turnout reflects this school's passion for democracy. and also, a reminder: it is against school policy to pass gas into hard to be sold in the cafeteria."

andy furrowed her eyebrows. "what the fuck?"

"and now, our first candidate, rick 'the stick' nelson." mr.figgins said before walking over to the bleachers.

andy, not really caring for rick, tuned out his little speech that didn't even last that long. she played with quinn's fingers, only paying attention again when brittany had walked up to the mic.

"tornadoes are nature's most destructive force. these violent storms have ravaged america, crippling communities all across our land. isn't time we take a stand?" brittany said into the mic, reading from a paper in her hands. "if you honor me with being you next class president, i will make tornadoes illegal at mckinley, keep you and your families at our school safe from their murderous rampages."

andy looked at her girlfriend, the shorter girl shrugging before she looked back at brittany.

"also, on tuesdays, uh, i pledge to go topless." brittany finished, which made the gym erupt into cheers.

andy raised her eyebrows, jumping at the sudden noises. she then smiled as she watched kurt stand up from his seat and walk over to the mic.

"hello, i'm kurt hummel. um, the last few weeks, i've tried to address the real problem of obesity at this school. but my opponents chose empty promises and smear tactics. although she knows it to be untrue, my opponent brittany stated that my face was used as a template for hasbro's successful line of my little ponies."

andy tilted her head slightly, eyebrows furrowed.

"well, i refuse to be bullied." kurt continued. "in fact, i refuse to let anyone be bullied. today, i want to take it one step further. i - i would like to hereby pledge to ban dodgeball at mckinley high."

andy smiled, knowing that this was because of what happened yesterday. she watched as kurt took the mic from the stand, taking a few steps closer.

"since it's invention in 1831 by silas w. mangold, dodgeball has been used as a schoolyard instrument of suppression. it's violent, it's painful, it's humiliating, and i believe that it's an equivalent to modern day stoning. let's end dodgeball at mckinley high and send a strong message that violence isn't okay."

andy clapped, standing up as she smiled at kurt, who smiled right back. next it was rachel's turn.

"hello, i'm rachel berry, and i have campaigned for president on a crusade for school book covers, a plan to dave the school thousands of dollars."

the sound of guys whistling and screaming made andy turn around quickly.

"knock it off!" mr.schue yelled at them.

"while i still consider this plan an inspired stroke of political genius, i hereby withdraw my candy and urge you all to vote for kurt hummel." rachel said, making andy raise her eyebrows. "he's the only candidate here today who never went negative. he - he's the one who deserves to be president. that's why i - i'm casting my vote for kurt hummel. vote hummel, mckinley. vote for kurt."

andy smiled, clapping. this made everyone else in the gym join her.

~~~

❝𝐒𝐀𝐍? 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐃, 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 into the bathroom. she had seen the girl run past her, tears running down her cheeks. this made andy start to worry, following the lopez girl. "santana? what's wrong? why're you crying?"

"e - e - everyone's gonna know now." santana hiccuped, starting to pace the bathroom.

"know what san?" andy questioned, looking at the girl in worry.

"th - that i'm a le - lesbian." santana answered, making andy's eyes widen.

"how would everyone know that?"

"the other d - day, i went to go talk trash to f - finn, and he - he asked me why don't i come out the closet." santana explained, wiping her cheeks. "someone heard, a - and now it's in one of the campaigns videos f - for congressman. everyone's gonna know now, andy. i - i haven't told my parents or - or -"

santana interrupted herself, starting to sob. andy's heart broke, walking up to the shorter girl and wrapping her arms around her. she felt santana grab ahold to her letterman's jacket as she sobbed into andy's chest.

"it's okay, san. it's gonna be okay." she whispered, rubbing her back.

~~~

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 turn to perform for the mashoff, all of them being in black dressed on the stage while the new directions were sitting in the chairs.

mercedes andy santana trouble tones

she, she ain't real
she ain't gonna be able to love you like will
sure, she's got it all
but, baby, is that really what you want?

it was santana's turn to sing but she choked up, looking at andy to tell her to sing her part. andy nodded, sucking in a breath as the group continued the choreography.

bless your soul, you've your head in the clouds
you made a fool out of you
and, boy, she's bringing you down
she made your heart melt
but you're cold to the core
now rumor has it she ain't got your love anymore

rumor has it, rumor has it, rumor has it
don't forget me, i beg i remember you said

andy looked at santana, giving her a reassuring nod to continue singing. the trouble tones continued to dance around her as she sung.

i heard that you settled down
that you found a girl and you're married now

andy saw the way santana looked at brittany, making the girl smile slightly.

i heard that your dreams came true
guess she gave you things i didn't give to you

whoa!
rumor has it, rumor has it, rumor has it
yeah, baby
don't forget me, i beg i remember you said

they continued to do the choreography, andy going next to santana.

never mind i'll find someone like you
i wish nothing but the best for you
to, don't forget me i beg
i remember you said

the group stopped dancing as mercedes walked forward.

sometimes it last in love but sometimes it hurts instead

santana jumped down from the stage, walking over to finn and rachel. "what did you say to her?"

"i said i thought you were great." finn answered, eyebrows furrowed.

"you're lying." santana said.

andy walked to the eye of the stage, standing next to mercedes.

"no, he literally just said that." rachel defended.

"did you tell her, too?" santana asked the hudson boy.

"san -" andy tried.

"everyone's gonna know now, because of you!" santana interrupted.

"the whole school already knows, and you what? they don't care!" finn reasoned.

"not just the school, you idiot. . . everyone." santana told him.

"what are you talking -" finn started to asked.

santana slapped finn, making his head turn. andy's eyes widened, along with everyone else.

~~~

I FINALLY UPDATED. sorry i haven't been updating this book as frequently, ive been focused on wild heart and ghost of you. but i hope you guys enjoyed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.1K 1.7K 76
Bi!Blaine x Fem O/C | Samantha Fabray returns from her Boarding School in France, for her sophomore year back in Ohio. When she joins the Glee Club...
156K 4.1K 61
[OC x Quinn Fabray Story] Finn Hudson, Noah Puckerman, Santana Lopez, Brittany Pierce and Quinn Fabray were friends way before high school. Back in m...
82.5K 995 18
AU: Punk!Quinn and G!P Quinn with Cheerio!Rachel. Beginning Sophomore year at McKinley, Rachel has a very decent, normal life until she meets Quinn F...
3.2K 167 7
In where two teenagers hold a secret that comes back to bite them in the ass. Only to leave them with their perfect mistake. Quinn Fabray x male oc ...