Diabla

By h311182

A sequel to Lords Heidy, Iwaizumi's adopted daughter, no clue of her father's past. A student at a normal hig... More

I
Explanation: only part
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
Final chapter
An apology
And they lived Hapilly Ever After
Last chapter

IX

293 14 45
By h311182

"Heidi and Jacob. Are there more rooms?" I asked Iwaizumi. I never actually tried to ask or tried to check if there were extra rooms.

"There's only eight rooms." Iwaizumi seemed mad. Why?

"Extra!?" If it was extra then that house is bigger than I thought.

"No, y/n. Your room doesn't count. There's only one extra room. For three of you." That's not a problem. I could just sleep with him. He after all trashed my room to the point that it isn't livable. That's when I realized the problem.

"Oh, I see. Can't he sleep with one of the guys? I doubt they would do anything to him. In Bokuto and Akaashi's room? Don't they bunk together?" Iwaizumi sighed. Was he tired?

"He'll have Oikawa's room." He finally said. Oikawa's room. Why did he leave Oikawa? He knew it was me. He could've kept Catalina with them. And we would've taken her during the ball.

"We won't. We're not getting her back. If I take her on Saturday, Terushima would think it's y/n. And everything will go downhill. The only thing we could do is let them escape by themselves. Oikawa could probably do it. Once we get home, I need to talk to you." I knew what this were about.

They were about the pictures. Never once had I wanted to strangle Terushima more than I did then. The one in the pictures was me. I had kissed Oikawa. But he didn't know that. He thought it was Catalina. And it was better to keep it that way. He's someone I can't lose.

"Sir? Can I ask you for a favor?" We both looked back at Jacob. Heidi was sitting beside me. Only Jacob was sitting alone in the back.

"Depends on what it is?" Iwaizumi despite his menacing looks had a kind heart. Jacob was just that kid in need of help. And Iwaizumi saw that from the beginning.

"In private. Just us three." He kept glancing at Heidi. She was staring out of the window. She didn't react to what he just said. She was a good girl. She helped people in need of fixing. Or at least that's what I have seen.

"Okay. Kuroo, when are they going to come to fix the house? Were they already there when we left?" How did he not know if they were there before he left? Terushima and his place weren't that far away. About half an hour drive.

"They had. They were fixing your office when we had left. You probably hadn't noticed, but the stairs were getting fixed. Or at least one of them. I think the right staircase was fixed. There were a lot of people walking around. How did you not notice?" Just like Iwaizumi to be stuck in his own little world.

Sakusa wasn't talking. I noticed that when we were talking to Terushima. Did something happen?

I leaned into Iwaizumi. "What happened to Sakusa?" I whispered in his ear. He flinched at the sound of my voice, but I decided not to bully him for it. On a normal basis, I would.

"I'll tell you when we get there. Then we're going to have a meeting." I chuckled. A meeting? The last time we had a meeting was when he revealed who I was to the whole world. I hated that day.

"Would someone please explain what is going on? I'm tired, I want to know why." We stared at Heidi. Her arm was leaning against the car window while she gazed outside.

"One day we'll explain everything. Todo a su tiempo mija." I stared at Iwaizumi. Why not now? Why not tell her everything that happened? She was old enough to understand. She was just as smart, too. She's going to find out soon.

Translation: "All in good time."

There was something weird about Heidi. She wasn't a regular girl. She's more dangerous than one thinks. Way dangerous. With the right training, she could become stronger than me.

"Heidi, did any of your uncles ever taught you how to fight? You know, simple punches?" She finally looked at me. She shook her head. Her soft curls bouncing.

"Ever taught you how to shoot a gun? Ever taught you how to dodge a hit?" Had they not taught her anything? Even if Iwaizumi wanted to keep her out of this life, he would've taught her something.

She shook her head again.

"Iwaizumi?" I turned to him. He shrugged. Was he serious?

"You shot a gun with perfect aim, but had no training. You passed by my mom almost killing Catalina with a knife on her throat, but had no training in fighting. Is that even possible?" Jacob seemed interested. Anyone would be. Kiyoko was a very powerful woman, with strong hits. But to Heidi pass her, to be fast enough to the point where Kiyoko doesn't stop her, is something that could only be done training.

"I worked out with Bokuto. But that's about it." With Bokuto!? That man has the biggest workouts. Never stops. And she worked out with him!?

"Iwaizumi and you never suspected anything?" There is nothing to suspect, but her working out with Bokuto? That big gorilla? That was something astonishing, that not everyone could do.

"No, why would I? It's not like Bokuto does much. I never thought anything of it, she's a normal girl." A normal girl? Yea, Iwaizumi.

"It wasn't hard to keep up with him, he's a fun guy. Is he going to be home!?" I smiled at her. I wanted to see Bokuto happy. He never deserved to be sad. And when Heidi stays there permanently, I'm sure he'll be so happy to have her there.

"Yes, he is. You'll sleep in the extra room we have, and Jacob is going to sleep in Oikawa's old room. And y/n your sleeping in the living room." I gaped at him. The living room? What is he talking about?

Kuroo laughed. Why was he laughing? He acts like I won't kick him out of his room.

"Your joking, right? I hope you are." I wasn't going to sleep in the living room. Not even at Terushima's did he ever make me sleep on a couch.

"I'm not. We'll talk about it at home." He took his phone out. I couldn't see what he was doing. Seemed like he was texting someone.

"Kuroo we need to get there faster. Someone is waiting for us there. They don't want to let her in until I get there." He leaned into Kuroo's seat. Kuroo nodded and picked up speed.

Who's her? That I know of, it's only me and Catalina that ever go into that place. There's nobody else.

"Who?" I asked.

He smirked at me. Why was he smirking? Was this funny to him?

"Just some girl I knew. Had to get over you at some point." Heidi's head never moved any faster. Just like me. She was surprised by this. Was he lying on purpose?

"Who!?" Heidi and I said at the same time. He had said he hadn't been with anyone. Was he lying then?

"I'm kidding, it's Saeko, but I don't know what she could possibly want." Saeko? The lady that was with Kita? Tanaka's sister? What would she want with Iwaizumi?

"Why?" He shrugged. He didn't seem to know either.

"Who is Saeko?" Jacob asked. Iwaizumi, please don't be mean.

"She's Tanaka's sister." He doesn't know who Tanaka is. That won't help. I elbowed him and shook my head slightly. Terushima never told him about his mom, neither did she. He didn't know why Kiyoko hated Terushima so much. He knew nothing when it came to his parents.

Jacob laid back, asking no more questions.

"I don't know why, she just showed up there. I have no idea why she would, I haven't done anything." The Iwaizumi I used to know would just say that he did and not care. He used to think money solved everything and throw it at everyone. Maybe the habit hasn't changed, but I know he has.

"We'll get there soon. Do you think she'll wait?" Kuroo asked. We were going a bit too fast. Oikawa was normally the one who always drove us around. I wasn't used to Kuroo driving.

"She might have something to talk about, she won't leave. How fast can you get there?" At the speed he was going, we'll get there in no time.

"Ten minutes? We're not that far away." To him. It would take me another twenty minutes. I wasn't the best driver.

"How is Tanaka? Have you seen him?" I hadn't. I didn't know if he was alive or dead. Terushima never let me see him, not that I had any reason to.

"I don't know. He has him somewhere nobody knows. There could be a chance he's not alive. There's also the chance he is." Nobody knew where he was. Even Kiyoko didn't. Not like Terushima would ever tell her.

"Let's just hope he's alive. I don't want any major problems." He doesn't deserve whatever he's going or went through. He was just following the woman he loved. The woman that was taken away from him.

"I doubt he would kill him. She would end up killing him, or she dies trying." I doubt he would kill her, but it is possible.

"Was that you in those pictures?" He couldn't wait till we got home, could he? I don't want to lie to him, but I don't want to lose him either.

"We'll talk about it when we get home." If I told him that we switched before that, Jacob would know instantly that's not true. Oikawa would agree with me and say it was Catalina. But with Jacob here, I can't risk it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were pulling up to the driveway.

There was a small white car parked in front of the entrance. A blond head peeked out of the top. Iwaizumi got out of the car first.

She must have heard us coming. She peeked her head over the car. We met eyes.

I looked back to help Heidi out, but instead, she was helping Jacob.

I turned back around.

The big woman was charging towards me.

"Catalina!" She sighed. Still running at full speed. I opened my mouth to tell her I wasn't Catalina.

But my mouth was now covered by something warm. On both sides of my cheeks were handing cupping my face. I widened my eyes. Her face was upon mine.

Saeko was kissing me.

She pulled away. A huge smirk on her face. I stood dumbstruck. I couldn't move.

"Didn't know you liked girl's y/n." Jacob snickered. I couldn't speak. What had just happened?

Saeko's smiled dropped. "Y/n?" She stared at Iwaizumi. Her mouth hanging open. Iwaizumi had his mouth open. He stood still, just like me he was in shock. I have to admit though, Saeko is pretty hot.

I've had my encounter with women, but just one-night stands. Nothing more.

"Iwaizumi. I'm so sorry. I thought she was Catalina." She had an attractive deep voice for a woman. She had been here for years. She had an accent.

Iwaizumi was staring. I followed his gaze.

Saeko sure was a fine woman. She wore a thin swimsuit top, a flannel over it. Covering nothing. She had it tied both sides in a knot on her stomach. Her breasts were bigger than ever. I gaped at her.

"You have three seconds to explain what you're doing here before I kill you for kissing my wife." I had recovered. And so had he as it seems.

"Iwaizumi, it's nothing wrong. She mistook me for my twin sister." I wrapped an arm around her. Hugging her closely. I didn't know her, but I know we would be the best of friends. I made sure not to touch her, despite the desire to.

Iwaizumi gaped at me like he couldn't believe me. He was honestly overreacting.

"I just wanted to see Catalina, and Kita sent me to give you an invitation for tonight. He's hosting a small poker game at his place. I volunteered to come to see Catalina, but she isn't here. Where is she?" Poker game?

I stared at Iwaizumi. I couldn't just tell her I left her with Terushima. It defeats the whole point of everything we're doing.

"She went on a trip with Oikawa. We put her to work. So she's not here right now. She's coming back Saturday morning. Just in time for the ball." I spoke up before Iwaizumi told her the truth.

"At what time is this party?" Was he really going to go? He better not think he's going to go without me. If I may remind him, he ripped up every single piece of clothing I had.

"Starts at nine. End's at who knows when." We had time. Or I had time, time to get clothes and to get ready.

"Poker party, you said? Is he going to rent a casino or something?" I remember one time my father rented a casino. I had so much fun that day. I didn't care about money at that time, I had unlimited amounts.

"Thank you for coming Saeko, we'll be sure to go and have some fun." Saeko stood awkwardly against me. Was she nervous?

"What's wrong?" I whispered into her ear. I licked the tip of her ear.

"Y/n." Iwaizumi warned. I smiled.

"She's just a friend. Isn't that right, Saeko? Don't worry, I won't tell Catalina what happened." She turned her head. We were facing each other. We smiled at each other.

"l'll be taking my leave now," she said, not breaking our gaze. I let go of her. I wonder how good she is at fighting. Was she as good as me?

"Really y/n? I swear your this close." His fingers were almost touching. He knew that wasn't true. He loved me.

"Let's go inside. Is Bokuto awake?" Saeko was back into her car. She was a fun girl.

I glanced at Heidi. She held hands with Jacob. Something was wrong. Jacob was tense. He started at her as if it were his last time seeing her. Such eyes don't belong on Heidi.

"Kuroo and Sakusa, take Heidi away. Lock her in the extra room. And don't let her out. Jacob, you're coming with me." I ordered them. Iwaizumi looked horrified.

"Y/n no." Kuroo was defying me?

"Kuroo, do as your told. Don't let her out." Jacob wasn't here for her.

"Mom-" I put my hand up.

"Not a word, Heidi. Kuroo, Sakusa, now."

"Y/n what are you talking about!?" Iwaizumi yelled.

Jacob held on closer to her. She didn't let go of him either. "KUROO! Do as your told." My hands formed into.

"Jacob get away from her." I didn't want them close anymore.

"Y/n what is this madness!?" Iwaizumi gripped my arm.

"Kuroo you have three seconds to get her." I twisted Iwaizumi's arm. I locked it behind his back, pointing a gun at his head.

"Do as your told. Don't let her out. Jacob, I'll say it again. Get away from her." He did.

"Y/n what are you doing?" Iwaizumi grit through his teeth.

I laughed it off. I let him go. "I'm kidding." If Jacob tried anything, I had no other choice but to leave her with him. No matter how much I wanted them apart, I couldn't. Not just yet.

I turned around to face Kuroo and Sakusa.

Sakusa pointed his gun at me. I felt a great sense of pride. At least one of them had been on their senses.

"Heidi, go inside and go to Bokuto. Jacob and Iwaizumi have some talking to do with me. We'll follow right behind you. Kuroo, make sure she gets to Bokuto." Jacob said he had something to ask Iwaizumi. I need to find out what that was. Then I could lock him up.

Everything was starting to fit in its place.

Terushima hadn't told me that Jacob knew Heidi. The moment I found out was the reason I went to that cemetery.

I held Iwaizumi's hand. Kuroo walked over to Heidi and they walked inside. Sakusa stood in the same spot.

"You can go inside to Sakusa. We'll be there, right behind you." Kuroo had said they were fixing Iwaizumi's office. Would we be able to go in there?

"Let's go to your office." I tried to walk, but he pulled me back.

"Sakusa, take Jacob up to my office, please? I'll be up there in a few seconds." Fuck. I was going to get a lecture right now.

"Come on," Sakusa called after Jacob.

Jacob followed. What have I done? I made a weapon that was being used against me. If he were to take on Sakusa, Sakusa didn't stand a chance.

"What was that little act you just played on me!?" He pulled harshly on me. He was going to rip my arm off.

"I don't trust Jacob. Something is going on with him. I was going to kill him, but that defeats the point of my plan. So I just thought, let's lock Heidi up." Now that I say it out loud, it sounds pretty harsh.

"Heidi isn't you! You can't just lock her up. And you can't just point a gun to my head. And you can't just order MY men around!" He's yelling too much.

I grabbed his face and shut him up. Being the guy he is, he didn't resist.

Wow, I kissed three different people on the same day. What am I doing?

I pulled away. "You look prettier when you're quiet. Let's go inside." I pulled him inside. I hadn't gotten much sleep. And honestly, I didn't want to go to that game. I just want to sleep. But I'm not going to let Iwaizumi go alone either.

I pulled him up the stairs. They weren't creaking anymore. They really had fixed it. How far up, though? His office was on the third floor.

I remember the first day I had come here. I swore I couldn't walk up these stairs. I had to admit; it had been a while then.

"You don't think Jacob would try to kill Sakusa, do you?" I wouldn't be able to assure him of that. But if it would make him sleep better than no, he wouldn't.

"I don't think he would. He has no reason to." I was still debating whether to believe he loved Heidi or not. If he did, then he wouldn't. But then, yet again, there's a possibility he would.

Iwaizumi didn't say anything after that.

I opened the door to his office. It looked new. Just like when I first came. When he first sat me in that chair and told me who I was.

Jacob was sitting on my old chair. The chair I first sat in.

"Sakusa you could leave now." Iwaizumi held the door open for him.

Once he closed it, Jacob stood up.

"What was it you wanted to ask me?" Iwaizumi walked to his grand chair. I hadn't seen that chair in years.

"I want to ask you to never take me back there. I would like to stay here with you and even work for you. But I ask of you to never take me back to that place." Iwaizumi met my eyes. This was the last thing I ever expected.

Jacob took off his shirt. I stared at his bandages.

That bastard had done that to him.

Patches of his body were dyed red. They bled through the bandages. I knew when this had happened.

It had happened when Terushima took him away. What sick person would do this to their own child?

Iwaizumi laid back in his seat. He was thinking the same thing I was.

"It goes on if you would like to see." He was getting ready to unbutton his pants before I stopped him.

"Why?" Terushima might be crazy for harming his son like this, but he wouldn't do it without a reason. He deserves to rot in hell.

"I disobeyed him and tried to kill him." He grinned.

I sighed. This kid was really just like me.

"How long?" Iwaizumi asked. He can't be serious. Terushima wouldn't do this to a literal child.

"Since I was eight or nine. It doesn't hurt anymore from all the times he did it." I felt like puking. No matter all the horrible things Terushima did, this really did it.

Now I knew why he would come crying to me with no explanation. He never told me anything. I was clueless to not even check on him. I never noticed when he was in pain. This was all my fault. A child shouldn't suffer like this.

"We won't ever send you back there. That's the most I can promise you. Nothing else." Jacob was going to go back on his own. We both know this. Or at least I did.

Jacob was born to follow orders. Even if he says he's not, he always does. That's how he always has been. And it's hard to stop a habit. Same thing with the drug problem he has. Iwaizumi won't provide him anything. He's going to die without it.

"Is that all? Do you need someone to come help with your wounds?" Iwaizumi could at least bring a doctor over for him.

"I'm fine. Thank you for listening to me. One more question, would I be able to see Heidi?" Absolutely not. He can't be around her.

"Yes, you may." Iwaizumi responded. Didn't he hate the kid? Why is he doing this!?

"Thank you." Jacob grabbed his shirt and walked towards me. He stood in front of me as if waiting for something. Does he want me to tell him something?

"I would like to get out, please." Oh. I was standing in front of the doors.

I moved aside. Opening it for him.

I could agree we all just need therapy. Everyone. Will we ever go? No, of course not. I'm a wanted person. Or at least my sister is a wanted person.

Once Jacob was out of the room, I closed it and locked it. They had even changed the locks. Iwaizumi probably didn't even know I locked it.

I walked over to his desk.

I jumped on it. Facing him.

He stared at me. I couldn't tell what he was thinking. Unlike Oikawa.

"Were you in those pictures?" He finally said.

I had hoped he had forgotten about that. Now I had no choice but to lie. Or did I?

"Yes, it was me. What are you going to do about it?" I teased. This seemed much more fun than lying to him. Making him mad came with ease.

I hopped off his desk and sat on him instead.

He had one arm rested on the armrests. The other he was leaning his head on. His face was emotionless. Was this not working? Is he not getting mad?

"I kissed Oikawa." I leaned into his face and whispered. With a finger, I lifted his chin. We stared at each other.

I leaned in for a kiss, but he turned his head. I smirked. So he was mad.

"Don't tell me your mad already! It was just a simple kiss. You know it didn't mean anything." In fact, it did mean a lot. But Iwaizumi had something in him I couldn't lose or live without.

He stared at me again.

I tried again. This time, instead of dodging, he stopped me completely.

"Y/n I'm not a toy anyone can play with. But have you noticed you are? You left, Oikawa went running to Catalina. Saeko wanted Catalina, not you. Who says I won't stop playing with you and chase Catalina instead?" I pulled away. He was just trying to make me mad. He couldn't mean those words.

He was just messing with me.

"Why did you go get me instead? Because you still love me. And so does Oikawa. Nobody will ever love you the way I ever will. I'm the only one who will ever love you. Because I'm the only one for you." I kissed his neck. It was true. He will never find anyone like me.

"I could. Your the easiest person ever. You never leave me because I give you the most attention. I can hurt you and leave you, but the minute I say simple words to you, your back. That's why you can't leave. And I can't either." He wrapped his arms around me. I didn't mind his words. I'm sure he didn't mind mine either.

We were happy together. And that's how it's always going to be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I knocked on his door. Kuroo was behind me, waiting.

There was no answer.

"Bokuto! Akaashi! I have something!" Kuroo knocked harder. He was going to break the door down knocking like that.

Y/n was going to lock me into a room. She had a gun to my father's head. What was she doing? I had no other choice but to stay quiet and do what I'm told.

The door slammed open.

"What!" He yelled. I've never seen Bokuto yell at anyone. Well, I have, but not like this.

Uncle Bokuto seemed to finally see me.

"Oh god. I'm sorry. Where did you come from!?" He took my hand and slowly brought me in for an awkward hug.

"Iwaizumi finally got her back, with y/n. He made some crazy deal with Terushima. I don't know. He'll explain it soon." I had honestly thought that was Catalina. But when she started talking to him in the car, I knew that wasn't her.

"Y/n is here!? Where!?" Bokuto was more than excited to see her. I had found out that Bokuto and y/n were best friends. Which is why he's always the most affected by this.

"Where is Akaashi?" I asked. He was normally around Bokuto all the time. That I have seen.

"I'm in bed, Heidi. I'll be out in a minute." He responded. I couldn't see him, Bokuto's big body covered the door entirely.

"We'll be out right now. Go wait in the living room." He wasn't talking to me, he was talking to Kuroo. He closed the door on us.

Kuroo put an arm on my shoulder. "Let's go downstairs." He smiled.

I barely knew this man. But from the looks of it, he's really good friends with my dad. He seems really friendly too.

"How long have you worked here for?" I asked. I stared right ahead, but I could still feel his glare. Was the question I asked personal? Should I have asked it?

"I wouldn't be able to tell you, it's been too many years. I've heard a lot about you. Your a smart one aren't you?" It's awkward when you don't know about someone, but they know everything about you. Was I smart? I don't want to sound cocky and say I'm a genius.

"I'm alright. It's a bit hard to understand everything that is going on." Maybe I could get some information out of him. It shouldn't be hard to. I'm just a girl who knows nothing about her surroundings. That's the role I needed to play.

"Your parents are big people. It's hard for them to get on people's level, they aren't aware of their surroundings, but sooner or later they'll understand." Big people? I understood that part. My mother was a well-known person. But not known in the ways someone would expect. At the graduation, it was more than showing that people knew my dad.

"Why is she like this?" I had no meaning behind that question. She was a lot of things. But by asking that question, he can answer it in ways I don't expect.

"She's been through a lot. She's sacrificed a lot to keep us all alive. She's a strong woman, her past is a little sketchy, but she's grown out of that." Sketchy?

"Sketchy as in, fake? Or as in a bad life?" She faked her death twice, I wouldn't be surprised if she lied about her life. But let's not frame her for a liar, I don't know much about her.

"Not bad, but hard. You'll understand one day. Don't worry about her." He ruffled my hair. Making it a bigger mess than it already was.

We were at the top of the staircase when someone dad called out to us.

We glanced to see what was going on.

Dad and y/n were holding hands. They look happy. Everything that was going on didn't seem to go their way, yet there they are. Happy and together.

"Call everyone to the table. We need to have a talk." Were they finally going to tell me what is going on? I hope so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Call everyone to the table. We need to talk." By the look on Heidi's face, she finally realized what we were going to tell her.

I disagreed with y/n on telling her, but she insisted.

And arguing with y/n was something I hated doing. She won every argument either way. To me, it was just a waste of time.

"Go on. We'll be there right now. Kuroo go call the other guys." Heidi knew where the dining room was at. The other guys needed to get here soon, I'm tired of waiting.

Kuroo walked away from Heidi. Heidi continued to go down the stairs.

"This isn't a good idea," I whispered to y/n. Telling Heidi the truth now, even if my reason to not tell her is selfish, could hurt Heidi in the end.

I promised myself to tell her everything, but I never did. I lied to her. And at the same time, I also lied to myself.

"It's for her own good. She's going to continue to ask questions. And if we don't tell her now, she's going to find out some other way." Y/n isn't conscious of Heidi's feelings. She has no idea how it could affect Heidi. Nor does she care. She thinks everyone is strong like her.

"Let's do this another day. I just got you guys back. She's just a child." I begged. The only way we could ever do things together is if we thought the same way. If we didn't we would do things that the other disagree with without caring.

"She's not a child. She's eighteen. What were we doing at eighteen!? She's not doing what we're doing, she can at least handle the truth." Her voice was rising. Why is she comparing Heidi to us!? Heidi is nothing like us.

"Don't compare us to her. She had a normal life. What I wanted for her. You were restfully dead, we accepted that. We changed our lives. We had a normal life. But you come out of nowhere like it's nothing! This is the reason Sakusa wants to leave!" I yelled. I shouldn't have but I did.

She was taken aback. The shock on her face was my same reaction when he told me.

"Sakusa!?" It wasn't y/n's voice. It was Osamu's.

Osamu, Suna, Sakusa, and Atsumu stood at the top of the stairs. Sakusa looked guilty. Osamu who he had become close to these twenty years looked betrayed. I felt betrayed by him.

"What is he talking about?" Osamu whispered.

Sakusa stood tall. Just like the proud man he is.

"The boss declined my leave, so I stay. Nothing more to it. So please don't tell Heidi anything. Let's put this in the past." He walked down quickly. Passing right in between y/n and I. Everyone at the top stood in shock.

Atsumu seemed to not know what Sakusa had planned. He looked as shocked as everyone else.

"Let's all go down." I tried to break the strong tension that had been created.

I took y/n's hand and pulled her down along with me. Maybe she was right.

Telling Heidi now would cause fewer problems for her. She would understand why y/n is doing this. She would understand everything.

Unlike me, y/n doesn't want to hide anything from Heidi.

"Another day," I whispered. I didn't want to hear any of this again. Not today. I couldn't today.

"You're being selfish. Everything is about you." She wants to talk about being selfish!?

"I really don't want to argue right now. We're not telling her, and that's the end of it. And I swear if you start saying anything, I'll take her right out of the room. Doesn't matter by force." As if y/n would care.

She gripped my shirt and pulled me down to her. She was mad.

"I would like to see you try to go against me. Your no match for me, never have been." She growled.

She let go of my short harshly. I tried to regain my balance.

She wasn't going to possibly fight me for this. She's not telling her. That was the end of it.

"Would you like to go back with Oikawa!? Is that what you want!?" I didn't mean to say that. It just came out. I couldn't help myself.

It was always going to be a constant battle with her. The only reason I ever had a chance with her was because Oikawa had left for those four months. I knew that more than anyone. With Oikawa here, there is never going to be a chance with her. I hated it. But I couldn't kill either of them. It was never going to work out.

She froze on the last step.

"Maybe I do." She murmured. But to me, it was loud and clear. The pain in my chest was massive. Too much has happened today. I couldn't handle it anymore.

I walked right up to her.

"I'm done. Don't ever touch me again, or ask for me again." I sighed.

I felt defeated. There was nothing else I could do. I was a toy to her. I can't handle anymore. I need her to let go.

"Iwai-" She stopped.

She was going to apologize and say she didn't mean it. That was what she was going to do. But I didn't want to hear it. Because I'll run back to her again if I do.

"I'll contact Oikawa soon. You'll have him all to yourself soon." I wasn't lying. I hope those words hurt her. Because three words she said, hurt me far worse.

She was completely right. I can't replace her. But she could replace me.

I end up losing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The one beside me wasn't y/n. I knew that the moment Iwaizumi threw those pictures at her. How long had this gone on for?

Had I not kissed y/n? No.

That was y/n. I had kissed y/n. But at what moment did they switch?

I was sitting in her room right now. With Catalina looking through all of y/n's clothes. None fit her liking.

"When did you guys do it?" I asked.

I looked down at the floor unable to meet her eyes.

"When y/n was going to check the factory. She ordered me to act like her, and change clothes. I only knew her for a few hours but I had a good idea." I knew when now. I couldn't believe how blind I was.

I wonder how y/n felt as I was holding Catalina's hand this entire time.

"Did she tell you how long we're staying here?" Without y/n, anything could happen to me. Catalina wasn't as good as y/n, there was no point in hiding y/n with Catalina.

"She said she'll get you back on Saturday, but she told me that I would have to stay here for a while. No idea what a while means." She isn't serious about keeping Catalina here. She wouldn't be that cruel to leave here all alone in this place.

"We'll both leave on Saturday, I'm sure she'll find a plan for it." She wouldn't leave her own sister somewhere where she could potentially die.

"You love her." I looked up from the floor.

I was silent.

"But she left. What do you do now?" Why was she asking me this? What was I going to do? I knew that she would choose Iwaizumi regardless. She wasn't in love with me anymore. She left to be with Iwaizumi. If not she would be here in front of me instead of Catalina.

"Your alone now. What to do?" I was alone now. She was right. Y/n left me. This was it. She left, this was the end, she left and this meant she wasn't going to come back to me. I was left behind.

Footsteps. Small ones. The sound of her heels on the hard concrete floor.

I stared at her walk towards me.

Her skintight dress just like y/n's. Y/n stood in front of me.

She bent down to me. Her face at mine. She was y/n.

A soft hand touched my hand. Her grasp was delicate. That's when I snapped out of it. This wasn't y/n.

She leaned in forward. Right to my ear.

"You're lonely. But I can fix that." She whispered. Her smooth voice rang in my ears. She was right here. Someone that could actually love me.

She wrapped her arms around me. Resting her head on my shoulder.

My arms started to move on their own. Slowly they began to hug her back.

"I could love you like she never did. With me, you would stay happy forever." With her? Love me?

"All you have to do is..." I didn't hear the rest. Her mouth was against mine, I didn't want to hear what she had to say. I let myself be controlled by her. I had nobody else, after all. I lost everyone. I lost everyone for her. Now I'm all alone.

But she could fix that.

I let my eyes close. Even if she was just using my body, I'll be loved. Right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Everyone get up and leave. We're not doing this today." I glared at y/n.

"Heidi, go up to your room, please. Bokuto will show you the way to the extra room. Osamu and Suna your not going, correct?" I was planning to go to that party no matter what y/n says. If she wants to stay, she could stay.

"Where?" Osamu stood up from the chair he had just sat in.

"Some kind of casino party Kita is planning. Do you want to go or stay?" I hadn't planned this today. I had contacted Alisa to bring in some clothes for us, I didn't know we were going to need them so soon.

"We don't have any clothes," Suna mentioned. Yes, I knew. So they did want to go.

"I called Alisa earlier, she should be here soon. The party doesn't start till nine, I think Saeko said." Bokuto and Heidi were already out of the room. She didn't say a word the whole time she was here. Was something wrong with her?

"Hold on. Where is that kid at!? Sakusa?" Did he not take him back to Oikawa's room?

"I had left when you had come in. I didn't stay." Where was the kid at!?

"Sakusa and Atsumu go find him. If he's holding any type of weapon, you shoot. You have my permission." Y/n couldn't argue against me. This was my house. I told the orders.

Surprisingly enough, she didn't say anything to that. She sat quietly in her seat.

"Isn't Alisa a wedding planner?" Y/n whispered.

I looked down at her. She had her back facing me; I had no idea what her expression was right now.

"Alisa is a lot of things. I want that kid here now." I doubt the cameras in this house worked. This house was too old. I need to redo everything.

"Hey. I was trying to find my way here. I don't know my way around this place. Pretty easy to get yourself lost." Jacob walked into the room as if nothing was wrong.

"Where are Sakusa and Atsumu?" I felt bad for this kid, but that didn't mean I trusted him.

"The guy with wavy hair and the blond? They went the opposite way from where I was coming from." He sat on the seat next to y/n's.

"Suna call them back over here. Akaashi please call Alisa and see at what time she's going to be here and if she needs any help. Tsukishi-" Oh. Where did that come from?

Everyone's stares were on me. Why did I say that?

I cleared my throat. "Osamu, I need you and Atsumu to leave soon. Our old customers are sure to come around. Everyone back to work." I wanted to get out of that room as soon as possible. Why did I say his name?

Hold on. Where is Kenma?

"Does anyone know where Kenma is?" I asked.

Y/n stood. Everyone was quiet.

"I'll go look for him. Would you like me to say anything to him?" She faced me. I couldn't help but feel that sense of dread. She was something I couldn't lose. But also something I had to let go of. Because she would never choose me in the end.

"Just tell him to get down here, please." She looked away. I couldn't tell what she was thinking.

I wished everything was like when we first met. We were happy at that time. With no troubles around us. It was my fault forever taking her to that club.

I missed the sound of her laugh. A laugh that wasn't forced. A laugh that was genuine. That's all I was really after. To hear her laugh even if it was just one last time.

But now she was walking away. I couldn't help but feel lonely without her. It was all coming back. Those three years I was all alone. The worst three years I ever spent. That same darkness was nesting inside of me again.

She walked away.

I didn't want to let her go. Not anymore. I couldn't.

"Alisa said she's on her way," Akaashi said.

Y/n was already at the door. She twisted the handle. She was walking away.

"When she comes please offer her something and take the clothes to their rightful rooms. I'll be right back." Before I finished talking, the door was closing.

I always have to follow her. My body moved on its own. It had its own mind when it came to her. I was already at the door.

I hated my self-control.

I opened the door she had just walked through.

I was hopelessly devoted to her. Didn't matter if I was in love or not. I followed her and only her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8:09 pm

"Is everyone ready? Who are we waiting on?" I looked around.

Kenma, Kuroo, Akaashi, Bokuto, Sakusa, Atsumu, and Suna were here. Osamu decided to stay with Heidi and Jacob. Someone needed to stay to make them company.

Half an hour ago, Alisa finally got here with our clothes. She had to car fulls of clothes. A closet full of clothes for everyone. I had no idea Jacob was staying here with us, Akaashi had to share clothes with him, and even then they were too tight. I hadn't realized how muscular that kid was. And while Akaashi wasn't as strong and muscular as Kuroo and Bokuto, he was quick and agile like Kenma.

"Y/n." Kuroo sighed.

Of course, it would be her.

We had a friendly conversation. She ended up punching me, but that is nowhere near the point. In the end, we managed to hug it out. Sort of.

I had to help her get into the bathtub and help her bathe herself. As if she couldn't walk herself to the restroom. I didn't even go too hard on her. The worst part was she didn't even let me finish before she called it quits.

"Don't tell me she's still getting ready! We're going to be late." I checked my watch. It was 8:13. I didn't want to arrive late.

"We all know how she is. But boss how was it inside?" I jerked my head towards Atsumu. Kuroo was right beside him on the verge of laughter.

"Inside your new room." He tried to say. Kuroo beside him was laughing more than was necessary.

"All the noise was pretty loud. We could hear it from down here." Atsumu seemed to not be able to hold it in anymore. Suna was trying to keep a straight face on.

"Stop being an idiot." I rolled my eyes. Y/n needed to hurry up.

"I was talking about the people fixing your room. They were pretty loud. What else would I be talking about?" What a clown. I chuckled.

"I'll go tell her to hurry up. We're going to be late." I walked away from them. She always did this. And fr what? In the end, she just semi-did her hair, little to no makeup, and a dress. Why did she take so long?

"Make sure you check up inside her!" Atsumu yelled. I shook my head, a smile on my face.

"Inside her room I meant!" It all seemed like it was back to normal. I missed all of it.

Heidi wanted to be with Jacob but I prohibited it. That was the one thing I agreed on with y/n. I couldn't leave her alone with him anymore.

I hated saying no to her but I really had to this time.

"You should look where your walking. Don't go off daydreaming." I looked up.

She was standing in front of me. I recognized the dress. Alisa had brought it specifically for her. It fit her body perfectly. A slit across her leg, and reached all the way to her feet. A triangle cut across her chest, the sleeves long. The dress was a bright red. Just her style.

"Stop staring at my boobs. I'm up here." The fact I wasn't even staring.

"What took you so long?" I couldn't deny she didn't look beautiful. Gorgeous even. I won't even try to understand a woman tie management but I just need her to hurry up.

"Getting this stupid dress on. Normally Misaki would've helped me, but there isn't anyone here is there?" I would never know. The dress did look pretty tight. How did she walk in it?

"Would you like me to help you downstairs?" I brought out my arm for her. I didn't want to be late.

She hesitated on her answer. Was this so much of a hard question!?

"No thank you. I could walk down by myself." She held her head high. Why was she being stubborn!? For what!? What did I do?

"Oh my god," I mumbled. I ran down the stairs, beating her to it. She took it step by step. Even walking the stairs she was slow.

"We're going to leave you here." I threatened. As if she would care. She knew we wouldn't leave without her. And if we did, she would give us hell for it.

"How about we make it a guy's night out? What do you think boss?" Kuroo charged me from behind. His heavy arms around my shoulders. I stumbled forward from his weight.

"We should! When was the last time we ever went out as guys. Your not married boss, you could actually have some fun!" Atsumu you did it.

"As if. Your not married are you?" Atsumu you just unleashed hell for all of us.

"Then I'm not either. Let's go." She smiled smugly. She can't start acting single when we get there, or only bad things would come when we get home.

"See boss! You both are single now. Finally the fun we never had. Everyone in the car! I'm driving!" Atsumu yelled. I should leave him here with his brother.

But he was right. This was the first time in years we were actually out to have fun. We just have to hope nobody has anything against y/n. She tends to have something happen to her whenever we go to any type of party.

"As if I would let you drive. Boss your in the car with me. You know how this goes. Sakusa and Suna I'm sorry to say that we have no space for you." Kuroo joked. Suna and Sauksa were dreading their lives right now. Being stuck in a car with Atsumu was never the best thing to do, especially if he was driving.

"How come I never get to drive?" We all stared at y/n.

I tried to seem as if we never heard her. But the others weren't so convincing.

"Because you suck." Kenma wasn't afraid of y/n. For some amazing reason, they got along, but never to the point where they can call each other best friends.

"Kenma shut up, you probably can't even reach the steering wheel." Kenma was on his phone unbothered.

"I'm taller than you. Just because I'm not taller than everyone else, can't mean I'm not as strong." She had never officially fought Kenma, she has no idea how strong he actually is.

"Whatever, let's leave. Iwaizumi, I need a new phone. I left mine with Catalina, that phone had a tracker on it." Another phone?

"I'll see. Kuroo?" He always has the extra phones. Then I realized I hadn't known he was alive until like four days ago.

"I'll see what I can do. What happened to all your money?" I pointed at Sakusa. I was never good with numbers, and when Kuroo left us, Saksa took his place managing our money.

"Most of it is in the bank. But I stored a couple of millions in here. Since you were the rightful owner of this place, I knew nobody would get into it." I had no idea he had done that. He hadn't told me about it, I doubt he was trying to steal it either. If he were he would know that the consequence of that was death.

"Then I could get her a new one by tomorrow when I'm awake. Don't come bugging me in the morning." I looked at the time. It was 8:21.

"Everyone in the car now. We're going to be late." I ordered.

Y/n was the first out of the door. Everyone else followed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I lay in bed. Catalina on my side.

We were both naked.

I stared at the ceiling. I liked it.

I glanced at her. We needed to take a shower. But she had fallen asleep right after.

I didn't want to wake her up.

When she wakes up, I'll help her take a shower. In the meantime, I need to clean myself.

I tried to slide her off softly. Making sure she didn't feel a thing.

Y/n had a bathroom in here, I grabbed my clothes from the floor and took them with me. I'll take another shower later in my own room.

I stood by the doorway of the restroom. There she was laying on the bed sleeping. She looked exactly like y/n. My heart ached.

I knew she wasn't y/n. Because she loves me and y/n doesn't. That was the difference between y/n and Catalina.

Yet I couldn't help but feel alone regardless. She was the only person I had left.

Y/n had kissed me, but it was just a kiss. It had no meaning. Iwaizumi proved that for her. She left me here. There was nothing I could do for her anymore. I helped her even when I thought she was dead, I fought for her, I did everything for her. But she still chose Iwaizumi.

I stared at myself in the mirror. Was there something wrong with me?

Am I not enough good looking? Am I too ugly for her? Is it my hair color? My hair cut? My face? My eyebrows? My nose? My eyes? My mouth? My body shape? What was it? What was wrong with me?

I couldn't stop the tears from falling. What was wrong with me?

Why didn't she love me? What is so special about Iwaizumi? is it because he's taller? Is it because he doesn't have long hair? Is it because he's more muscular than me? Do I need to change? Will she love me then?

What is it about him? Why doesn't she see me as she sees him?

I hadn't noticed as I was driving myself crazy. I stared at myself in the mirror. And at that, the mirror was the reflection of what I wanted to be.

I knew it wasn't true. The image I saw in the mirror wasn't true. Because y/n wouldn't love me even if I changed.

Cold hands seemed to wrap around my waist. I looked down to see what it was.

Catalina looked up at me.

"I'm right here Oikawa." She whispered. I smiled.

Was this love? Was I being loved right now? If so, I loved her too. I had no idea if she was using me, but this was love.

Wasn't it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.5K 1.7K 46
The story follows Nekoma,Karasuno,Aobajosai,and Fukurodani as they face the hardships and challenges of being apart of the mafia. Everything was goin...
3.8K 58 13
Ushijima is in the mafia and is the head of the haikyu gang that runs Tokyo.His partners in crime are Iwazumi,Sakusa,Dachi,Osamu,Bokuto,And Kuroo.The...
5.3K 248 30
himiko bakugou, daughter of masaru and mitsuki was gang r***d on her friends birthday by a secret society made by rich and spoiled brats. After that...