𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙢𝙚 -Louis Partri...

By louissspartridge

୭̥⋆*。she was a quiet brunette with honey brown eyes, sitting in the back of the class giggling with her only... More

✩。:*•.𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗠𝗘.•*:。✩
✩。:*•.𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗧.•*:。✩
𝟬𝟬𝟭.
𝟬𝟬𝟮.
𝟬𝟬𝟰.
𝟬𝟬𝟱.

𝟬𝟬𝟯.

96 1 0
By louissspartridge

𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗠𝗘
• ₊°✧︡ ˗ ˏ ˋ ♡ ˎˊ ˗
𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗴𝗲

✩。:*•. chapter three.•*:。✩
London boy

— AS WE finish our lunches, we got back to our classes. We had French and we had a test. My French sucks. Louis sats next to me and I tapped on his left shoulder as he looked up at me,

"Do you know answer 4? I whispered, hoping the teacher doesn't hear us. Louis turned his test and gave me the answer. I give him a thumbs up.

Our last class ends and I get all my stuff and leave. I was back in the bus at home, listening to Clairo. I want someone to make a song about me.

'I think we could do it if we tried'

'If only to say you're mine'

'Sofia, know that you and I'

'Shouldn't feel like a crime'

I vibed to the lyrics and suddenly someone tapped on my shoulder. I pause the music and look up,

"Mind if I take a seat?" he smirks as I nodded in response. "hi Ari" he says, as I look up and it was Louis.

"Already giving nicknames huh." I smirked as he chuckled.

"Someone is calling you." I say pointing to his screen.

"Yes it's probably not important." he replies, looking at his screen.

The phone rings one time,

Two times,

Three times,

"Louis you should pick up!" I command, as he swiped to the right.

:*•. LOUIS' POV .•*:

"Hello, is this Louis Partridge i'm speaking to?" a voice asked through the phone,

"Y-yes?" I reply confused.

"Great! Mr. Partridge, I have great news for you." the person says. I auditioned for the movie Enola Holmes, 2 months ago. I really hope I have the role.

"You play the role Tewkesbury!" she says excited as I started smiling that I almost forgot I was in a bus. "that's um... great! Thanks um Ms..." I don't knew her name yet.

"You can say Sarah. I'll send you an email with the information and stuff." Sarah says, as I answered and ended the call.

I can't believe it! I'm playing The Viscount Tewkesbury, Marquess of Basilwether.

"What was that about?" Arabelle asks, I jumped a little, I almost forgot she was next to me.

"I got the role!" I say, hoping she will understand.

"The role?" she repeated, "louis I don't know what you mean." she adds.

I hide my face in my hands, of course not, I didn't tell her yet.

"I auditioned for a movie 2 months ago, and I got the role." I explained, now it does make sense to her.

"Oh." she paused, "that's great, I guess!" she smiles as I nod. I can't wait what my family's reaction will be.

We both got out of the bus, "can I um- walk you home?" I ask, as she smiles a bit and nods. I didn't want her to walk alone since it is almost dark.

"Do you live around here?" I ask, she grabs my hand and walks up to the front door.

"Do you... want to come in?" she asks, as I nod and we walk in. We walk up to her room and I look around.

"So this is your room." I say, still looking around as I notice a picture of her with a boy..

"Yeah it's kind of weird but I like it." she says. She noticed me looking at the picture,

"It's me and my brother." she says, I looked up at her and smiled a bit.

She sits on her bed and patted the spot next to her, "come on sit!" she says to me. I walk over and sit next to her, so there is a little bit of space between us two.

"What do you wanna do?" she asks, I look into her eyes,

"I want to know about you." I reply, and so, she tells me everything about her.

After talking for hours, I leave and go to my house.

:*•. ARABELLE'S POV .•*:

After Louis leaves, I finish my homework when I hear my mom yell, "Arabelle, someone's here for you!"

Who could that be?

a/n: sorry that this chapter is so short lol

and i think i'm gonna fail my math test 😁😤

please vote😡☺️

bye have a great day <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 27.3K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

115K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
247K 8K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
957K 36.2K 86
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...