✩‧₊˚𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐃𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞�...

By I_Lab_Lemons

❝𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅. 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂... More

(A/N)'s Note
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ That Certain day
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Parents
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Puppy Love
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Horrified
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ The Man
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Training
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Tomura-nee
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Taken
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ I felt Loved
Meet (Y/N) (L/N)
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ The Test
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ First Day
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ First day (2)
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Battle
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Half n Half
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ UsJ Attack
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Sports Festival
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Sports Festival (2)
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Sports Festival (3) ♡
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Sports Festival (4)
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Hero Names
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Internship
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Beethoven
Author-chan's Note (urgent)
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Study Night
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Final Exam
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Shopping
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Pool Day
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Happy Birthday, tsuki!
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Training Camp (2)
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Death
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Dorm
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Ultimate Moves
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Love?
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Provisional Exams
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Provisional Exams (2)
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Fight!
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ My Yu Ishigami~
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Mirio-Senpai
Author-chan's note
Two Heroes (The Movie)
Two Heroes (The Movie) (2)
Two Heroes (The movie) (3)
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ I Died
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Gone Missing
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Tempest
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Last goodbye
Memes (Special)
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ I do Love Kids~
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Lead Singer
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Dancing with Luv?~ ♥
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ The Performance
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Boopai Incident
⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ That... Dream
Book Two is Out B-)

⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Battle (2)

7.7K 239 48
By I_Lab_Lemons

__________
___

When the fighters entered the building, the monitor focused on bakugo and iida. We can't hear audio on the contrary.

We see that bakugo left his mate, may be left to look for Izuku. they were still outside Izuku and uraraka planning, carrying the blueprint of the building.

"Start!" Uncle shouted the signal for the start. The fighters took immediate action. While Izuku and uraraka were walking, Bakugo suddenly came out of the corner of a hall.

He attacked the opponents and blew up which Izuku immediately avoided while pushing uraraka, protecting her while destroying half of his hood in the process.

"A sneak attack !?" grape kid exclaimed in awe. "That's low Bakugou !! sneak attacks are so unmanly!" Kirishima said with a toothy frown.

"But it can be used as a strategy against the opponent, Any type of attack is allowed as long as it suits the situation." I said while waving my index finger. He looked at me and nodded then turned his attention back to the monitors.

"That midoriya guy sure can dodge! " Mina yelled while I nodded.

Bakugou then swung his fist towards izuku. Izuku grabbed it and lifted bakugou as he slammed the opponent on the floor with a loud thud.

'ooohhh!! That must be hurt'
I said as I squint my eyes.

They started talking and seemed to be shouting. I continued to watch as I heard Uncle and my classmates' shout. "PLUS ULTRA! "

I smiled at them and turned my attention back to the fight between my two childhood friends. Bakugou started attacking again, izuku took this Chance and tried to tie bakugou with the capture tape.

Bakugou easily thwarted izuku's plan. After a few more shouting by the two, Izuku ran away, probably to think of a plan or strategy...

While Bakugou was looking for Izuku, at the same time Uraraka had reached their opponent's base where the bomb and the Villain Iida were.

As uraraka peeked behind a pole, she suddenly 'pfft resulted in his opponent finding her.

Uraraka came out of her hiding place. I went back to the monitor where I saw Izuku thinking when Bakugou found him.

Bakugou suddenly pointed his gauntlet at Izuku, as my eyes widened. "Uncle that attack is dangerous !!" I shouted at Uncle Toshi and he nodded.

'UNCLE!? ' the whole class thought.

He started to speak into the earpiece but to the blond's stubbornness, he continued the attack. Loud explosions erupted throughout the building including the monitor room where we were.

When the smoke cleared, I saw bakugou standing in the same spot as Izuku, with no scratches from that strong explosion as he dodged it. "Uncle, shouldn't this exercise be stopped? Look at the attacks bakugou is playing, he can kill him before he even finishes this whole damn day!" I said to uncle as he shook his head to no. I sighed as I see izuku stumbled because of the weak explosion that Bakugou released behind him.

Bakugou then grabbed Izuku's arm as he emitted heat, burning the greenette's skin after that he slammed him to the floor. Izuku immediately stood up and went to the end of the room. 'Don't freaking do it!' he ran toward the blond, arms were already behind for the strong spurt that would support the blow. At the same time, bakugou's hand shone. "Stop that!" Uncle shouted but it was too late. Izuku's blow was uphill resulting in huge holes on all floors including their opponent's base. Uraraka took a pole and hit it like a baseball bat. he jumped up and hugged the imaginary bomb, startling Iida.

The smoke is gone. My eyes widened seeing izuku, on the floor with broken bones. I ran as fast as I could to the building where the exercise was performed. I saw izuku lying on the floor, unconscious. I grabbed his back and placed it over my thigh. I picked him up easily, then I looked at bakugou, I gave him a no expression look and then I immediately looked away and started to walk to the school clinic.

I lay him down on the bed as I held his hands.

'This ugly idiot really can't finish a day without getting in trouble' i thought as I cringed.

Grandma recovery girl arrived. I left the clinic and started walking towards the monitor room.

I entered and saw Uraraka, Iida, and Bakugou standing. I went next to my other classmates. "The MVP is iida Tenya!" Uncle might exclaim surprising the glassed male. "Kero? Not Ochaco or Midoriya even though they won?" Tsu asked. "I wonder why ... anyone knows?" Uncle Toshi said as he raised his arm. "I think I do All might sensei," Yaoyorozu said as she raised her hand slightly, serious aura surrounds her as she takes a deep breath.

"It's because Iida was the most to adapt the scenario. From what I saw, Bakugou's every action was motivated by his grudge. And as you mentioned before, using destructive attacks was foolish" she said. I then raised my arm.

"Me! Me! Can I explain too!?" I asked, she then nodded as I took a deep breath then...

"Izuku's performance suffered from the same faults. Uraraka-chan lost focus halfway through and her final attack was far too haphazard.
Such an attack would be unthinkable if the nuclear weapon were real. But iida-kun formed a strategy and plan. He was only too late to at reacting at the end. The hero team only won because this was a training exercise with exploitable constraints."
I then sighed and smiled. "That's the reason why our MVP is Iida-kun!"

There were a few moments of silence.

'smarty girls' the whole class including Uncle Toshi sweatdropped.

Uncle Toshi then gave a shaky thumbs-up as Yaoyorozu and I stood, proud of our explanation. The exercise continued until my turn came. I'll compete against two hero teams.

Me VS hero team= Ojiro, Hagakure, shoji, and Todoroki.

"START! "

"I don't remember agreeing to this!" I yelled as I started up to the camera above as I raised my fist; hoping for uncle Toshi to be the message he pissed me.

I was just next to the imaginary bomb, guarding. I blocked the glass windows with thick walls.

I waited as I felt footsteps under my base. I motioned my foot to the side as the floor I was standing on shook. Underneath, I felt hagakure trapped in my rock prison.

'One down, three to go'

for a while the floor froze, I immediately warmed my legs with fire so as not to be trapped in the trap of the male named Todoroki. He sends a wall of ice straight in my direction.

I let out fire all over my body, my body turned red as I motioned my hand, then a gust of wind knocked todoroki at the wall. I motioned my foot once again and I imprisoned him in my rock prison.
'2 to go'

after I locked todoroki, my body gradually lost its fire, when the smoke disappeared I saw Shoji and ojiro, running towards me. I then aim my arm towards the two males and sent a massive wave of water. Then, I laughed. I laugh out loud as I smile at them wickedly. As my bangs shadowed my eyes. "You'll never beat the Next NO. 1 villain you wannabe heroes !! Hahaha-haha haha haha !!!"

I exclaimed my arms wide open on the side of my body. The timer has finished.

"I won," I said with a smug smirk on my face.

'She's creepy at times'

'gah! She beat four people at the same time!? I wanna marry her! "

'She's hot! '

'She's scary'

'Yabe, I thought she'll kill them right there! '

"And- the wi-winner is the villain team" Uncle Toshi said, shaking.

I immediately changed my aura to bright and cheery. I approached them with a smile on my face. "I'm sorry if my attack was too much" I apologized rubbing the back of my head.

They just looked away at me as I frown.

'they hate me huh' I thought sadly with little tears at my eyelids.

'She scares me to death! ' the four thought as they shake in fear. (Yes, even Todoroki-kun)

After the exercise, my classmates and I changed to our uniforms. They headed to our classroom as I went to the clinic to visit Izu.

"The year's only just started and this his third time here! Why didn't you prevent this All might!? And you (Y/N)! Why didn't you tell him to stop the exercise!? " Grandma Recovery Girl yelled at us as I looked down at my feet.

"I tried! Really!! Uncle just won't listen. He wants to spoil Izuku so yeah, I couldn't stop him." I explained.

"This is all, you fault uncle!" I whisper-yelled while hitting his shoulder with my elbow as he looked away, whistling.

"My apologies recovery girl" uncle apologized while I stare at him, with narrowed eyes.

"It's not me you need to apologize to!!! Yesterday and today, he's come to me completely fatigued. This isn't so easily healed!!! I've given him emergency first aid and an I.V drop but now all we can do is wait for him to recover on his own!
Come on, I know you gave him your power but whether he's your favorite or not, you have to stop indulging him" Grandma scolded, sending daggers towards Uncle Toshi's heart.

"Grandma! Lower your voice, someone might hear you! " I whisper-yelled pointing at the door.
She just sighed and continued scolding uncle Toshi as I stick my tongue at him.

I sat down next to Izuku's bed, he was sleeping soundly. I grabbed his hand and engulfed it between mine as I lay my head on the side of the bed. little by little my eyes closed and all the darkness enveloped me.

- Izuku's PoV -

I slowly opened my eyes, turned my head to the window, and saw the orange tint of the sunset.

I sighed and felt something around my hand. I turned around and saw (Y/N), sleeping, holding my hand, just the two of us ... in the room.... alone...

I started to feel the heat rising up my face as she suddenly groaned. She lifted her head slowly as she scratched her eye.

"*Yawn* oh, hey Izuku. Already awake?" she asked as she rubs her eye.

"Y-yeah, did you stay here and wait for me to wake up?"

"Yup, let's go now. You missed the whole class after the exercise... You
Dumbass!" she said before pinching my cheek which made me wince and yelp. then she grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the room.

"You missed the class too right? " she stiffened and slowly nods. I followed her while I stare at our hand, intertwined.

I smiled to myself as I squeezed her hand then we entered our classroom only to be greeted by compliments. She then let go of my hand and grabbed her bag.

"Bye Izu, gonna go... Imma need to cook dinner, see you tomorrow! " she said while running off. I just waved back a little as I frown.

Then I noticed kacchan was gone. I asked uraraka and she said he already went home. I ranned as fast as I could until I saw kacchan's figure.

"Kacchan! "

- (Y/N)'s PoV -

I ran to the gate.

'Sigh I still need to shop ingredients mmh, I hope there's a discount so I can buy a snack! 'i thought until I heard a faint sound.

"meow" I went behind a UA statue and saw a gray kitten. I stroked the kitten's head then He approached me and began to purr. I turned right and left to see his owner.

"Looks like you've been abandoned huh" I said with mixed sadness in the tone. I looked at the cat again and saw his eyes.

"Shit, gah, stop. Just don't look at me like that.. errrrhhhh... "I turned to the other side, my eyes closed as I clenched my fist. I opened my one eye to peek. I saw the cat still looking at me." oh k, I'll take you home now. Don't be naughty at home ok, or dad will be furious" I said as I lift the cat, then I looked up and saw bakugou talking to Izu.

"I got my quirk from someone else " my eyes widen as I saw Izuku confess the most important secret in the freaking world.

"I can't say from who but I'm going to make this my someday. " Izu said with a determined look.

"borrowed power? Wth? No clue what you're talking about, but I guess you're gonna just keep making a fool outta me?!
And you, you're too damned closed to (Y/N). She's back but she didn't even try to talk to me or anything. She... Ignores me.
I mean what the HELL!? She's closer to you than me! Even though I want to show her I'm strong, I lost to you, you're just a Deku!! I'm just... GETTING STARTED YA HEAR!? " Bakugou yelled as he wiped the tears from his eyes.

"I'M GONNA BEAT YOU ALL!! Enjoy your win, it'll never happen again. " then blondie started to walked away.

Whoosh-

After that Whoosh, I saw Uncle grabbing Bakugou's shoulder

"Kid, let me tell you something, that sort of self-respect is important. Without a doubt, you've got a marking of a hero! From now on you just have to-" uncle was cut off by the blonde's complaints.

"Get off me All Might, I can't walk. NEEDLESS TO SAY, BUT I'll be the hero who surpasses even you!"

"Oh... Sure" he then let go of the blonde and let him leave.

Uncle turned around to face the greenette.

"Young Midoriya, What are you and Bakugou talking about? he asked." I suddenly ran towards them while holding the kitten.

"He told bakugou the you know" I said. His eyes widened and told me to go ahead. He needs some alone time with his successor.

I left to chase the blonde and to give the two alone time.

I immediately approached him and walked beside him. He turned to me and suddenly scowled. "What are you doing here ForeCast !?" he ask-yelled. I just stared at him and I stopped in front of him.

"I saw that!" I said with a cheeky grin.
"What did you see?"

"You cried! Then you get angry because I'm avoiding you. Hahaha, I almost laughed!" I said. his eyes widened but immediately turned into a glare.

"If you try to tell someone about it, I'll kill you!" "Welp ..."
"what whelps"
"I've already sent the pic on our group chat" I said as he suddenly chased me
"erase that !!!!" he shouted, I just stuck my tongue out at him.
"I don't want to !! Besides, I can use it against you in the future, so no!" He chased me until he used his quirk, and he caught me.

I fell while he was behind me holding my hand in one of his hands while the other held my head.

"Gotcha!"

"Nice chase, for a Bakugku who's always angry ~," I said while smiling at him. suddenly his grip loosened so I pushed him so now I pinned him down.
"What the-"

"gotcha too" he just tch-ed and wiggled his arm out of my grasp. I sighed as I left him there until I felt someone beside me. I saw Tsuki using his phone. I smiled at him and patted his shoulder. "Hey, tell me!"

"UGH-what!?"

"Do you know me?" I asked, my eyes lingering at him with a smile on my face; smirking a bit down him.

"Don't you fucking remember!? The great Katsuki, you stupid ass bitch?"

"Don't call me bitch, that's mean!" I whined, shaking him sideways by his arm as he look at me with wide eyes before looking away.

"You... Don't fucking remember?"

"The what?"

"... Nevermind... You'll remember it anyways"

"Hah!? Hey-Stop walking! Hey! Don't leave me hanging-H-hey!"

"I understand why you don't remember me... I did saw the news when you suddenly went missing" he whispered to himself, sadly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.9K 1.4K 55
🀄 ᳝ ࣪ 𔘓𓄿̷̸ ❝ 𝖫𝗢𝖵𝗘 𝖬𝗬𝖲𝗘𝖫𝗙 ❞ ▬▬ 𝗕𝖭𝗛𝖠. 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙸𝚂 𝙰 𝚃𝚁𝙸𝚅𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙼𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁 🎪 ▎⃞ ݊ ˳. 𓍯 ࣪🦴 ᳝ ˑ [ 𝗦𝖨𝗠𝖮𝗡 ]𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒...
761K 26.8K 38
ꗃ 𝐤. 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟎𝟔/𝟐𝟔/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝: 𝟎𝟕/𝟐𝟖/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 !𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫! 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥...
98.7K 1.9K 6
[ 𝗩𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦! 𝗠𝗬 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗢 𝗔𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗔 𝗫 𝗙𝗘𝗠! 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 , 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎, 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 ] ❝...
6.9K 204 30
I offered my sister to help with teaching her new private student. I don't know her that well but I recognize her. We met a long time ago by accident...