STILES | AVENGERS

By SonamDiwakar2

After fight outside animal clinic with Stiles, Scott fails to prove his friendship with him not first but las... More

INTRODUCTION
5. Can I Call Your Dad
6. Unnerving Discoveries
7. Calling Noah
8.Memories
9. Isaac
1. Everything I Did Was For Nothing
10. Lab Buddies
12. Thor
13. Scars He Hide
14. Step Toward Hell
15. She Saved Me Again
2. Uncle Phil
16. Survivers Are Left To Suffer
17. Beacon Hills
18. Season Four
19. All The Truth's Out
20. I'm Gonna Kill Them
21. Normal
3. Time To Meet The Avengers Kid
Thank you so much
22. Ah! Old Highschool Drama
23. He's My Son
24. A New Family
25. I'll Be Okay
26. Never Normal
4. What The Hell Heppend In Beacon Hills
27. I'm Not Your Son
28. A Long Day
29. A Long Day (P2)
30. Kyra
31. Web Of Lies
32. We Can't Tell Them
What do you think
33. We Can't Tell Them (P2)
New Book
34. Worthy
35. Stars And Moon
36. All Of Me
37. Mom
38. How It Feels Like
i need to say
39. Safe And Sound
40. Storm
sorry......

11. We're Not What We Were

9K 240 36
By SonamDiwakar2

When stiles reached the rooftop he went and sit on one of the benches near pool. He smiles afer noticing how his uncle already put some of his books here on table. He looked at beautiful view of city from here. His thoughts went back to Issac, can't believe Issac was here and was willing to meet him. Why Issac was not angry with him. His uncle said he was concerned did he smelled his depression witch stiles was not trying to hide becouse he was not around werewolves.

"Never thought I have to go through an interview by avengers to meet you." Issac siad, from behind, suprising Stiles. Stiles stands and  turned around to look at him and just stood there. Confuced on what he should do.

" I -I'm s -sorry" stiles shutters, not meeting Isaac's eyes.  Looking at floor and Issac's  heart clanches on fear in stiles posture.

"For what Stiles" Issac asks, in heartbreaking confusion, voice creaking - what the hell heppend to stiles. He know he didn't leave him in good shape but he wasn't like this even after nogitsune.
What possibly could have been worse to do that.

"For averything." Stiles whispered, to slowly. If Issac wasn't a werewolf he would have missed it.

"It wasn't you stiles.....you know that right?" Isaac ask, realising what stiles is talking about.

"Why you wanted to meet me. " stiles ask, changing topic. No one ever said this before and he don't believe that too. Maybe if he was strong enough to stop nogitsune so many people would be alive. And Issac would have never left the town he spent his whole life. He is glad Issac didn't push.

"Why you left Stiles?  What heppend?" Issac ask, this question has been bugging him since he found that stiles is here. 

"I hade to.... I -I can't g -go back." Stiles chokes out a sob. Isaac took two steps to hug stiles but stopped when Stiles flinches. Issac's eyes widens in suprise . He can't see stiles like this.

"I know this better then anyone else Stiles. I'm the one who did the same" Issac said, after a moment. trying to hold back his tears. Stiles looks at him slowly wiping his face by his sleeves. Issac nods  and Stiles closes distance between both this time. Issac Is willing to wait as long as it takes to know what left Stiles this broken. And will do anything to fix this.

"I can't tell you now Issac. I know you came here to know but I can't. "

"I came here to make sure you were ok. Not to know what heppend." Issac said, as stiles step back.

"So...it means you're going now." Stiles whispered, and Issac don't need to be a werewolf to know stiles is disappointed.

"Are. you. ok?" Issac asked, allready knowing the answer.

"I'm fine" Stiles cringe on how he sound.

"Whole universe know it's not true." Issac sassed, "I'm going to ask again stiles....are you ok." Issac ask, voice soft.

After a long moment Stiles shooke his head slowly. Hating to admit.

"That means I'm staying. And I know you're planning on telling everyone, I can wait till then."

"You met everyone" stiles ask, looking at him.

"I just said - I have to pass an interview through avengers to meet you." Issac said, rolling his eyes. " Bytheway thay are scary when It comes to you." He said remember all the hostelity.

"Really"

"Yes. There anger was chocking me until one of them said I was also just a teenager." Issac reply fondly " Thay all care for you.... I'm happy you are with them."

"I don't know even if I deserve all this." Stiles said quietly. And Issac know this is going to be hard to get stiles how he was before..... Who was he kidding - he himself was never able to get his old self back. How is he going to help stiles. But he can try. Even after knowing - thay can never be the person they were.

" You did stiles. I know you don't trust this now but We all did - we deserve so much more in comparison of what we got." Isaac tries.

"I know" stiles whispered, remembering Allison, Erica, Boyd, Aiden, Haither  and oh god his list goes on. Isaac smiles on stiles answer.

"Should we go down now.... becouse it's getting cold." Isaac said wrapping his arms around himself. Werewolf feel less cold in comparison of humans but New York's winter is brutal.

"Does your scarf work only in summer." Stiles says, teasing making Issac smile on getting to see some of old stiles back. But he wouldn't admit it now so he just rolles his eyes and starts walking towerd elevator with stiles.

"Please can you tell Jarvis to call me Issac, Mr. Lahey is making me feel thirty years old." Issac grumbles.

______________________________________

"He said yes" Bruce asked suprised, he didn't think stiles will agree to meet anyone from Beacon Hills now.

"Yes. And they must be coming back anytime now - so tell us what you found." Phil ask worried.

"Do you want to know here or alone." Bruce ask.

"You can tell now - here - in front of everyone becouse If you tell me alone, I will be just telling them again afterwards. " Phil said loosing his patiens.

"Its called...."

"Bruce half of the room wouldn't get what it's called....tell us what it did." Clint said,

Bruce took a deep breath before starting " Don't inturupt me in middle" Bruce continue after they all nod " It's a rare drug any other doctors wouldn't even know it was in stiles blood.....it makes a person mentally weak they can't make right choices they became confuced and can't make dicisions and emotionally unstable.....it also physically weakens them becouse there appetite dies. It wasn't only injected in stiles bloodstream but he also consumed it. And it was also almost regular for more then a month before he left Beacon Hills. Reason why stiles don't remember that it's been given to him....is becouse, when this drug enters your body some minutes before that....are like blur. Thay can't remember that time." Bruce said, sitting on a sofa rubbing his forehead.

Everyone in room looked heartbroken. How could someone do this to him and why. phil is sitting on sofa with his head in his hands. Natasha and Clint on his both sides. Steve and Sam with Bucky knowing how personal and horrifying it was for him. Pepper is sitting with her face covered with her hands Tony's arms around her who looked angry on who could have done this.

"Who can do this to him. He's just a kid." phil whispers, awere of they all can hear him.

"He's safe now Phil." Sam tries.

"Doesn't make it right. Where was my fucking brother when this was heppening." Phil said, looking up from his arms angrily.

"I know Phil. But now he's here we will not let anything heppen to him. And when he tells us everything we will find that person and make him pay for what he did." Natasha said, dengerously calm. Witch send shivers down everyone spines.

" ....Can it be life threatening" Tony ask.

"It can couse parmanent Brain demand." Bruce answers, not wanting to say it straight. Phil closes his eyes shut his nails digging in his palms.

"Phil...your brother said someone was  doing this to manipulate him. That  means It wasn't mean to kill him.... So relax." Steve said, looking worried. But phil can't stop but think how much stiles must have suffered during that time. Does no one noticed him slowly getting this bad.

"The person who was doing this must be someone....who was with stiles everyday and also can reach his food, drink or medicine to do this. For someone else it would be impossible to do this regularly - whoever that person is someone close." Bruce said, and it made every person in room sick to even think about this.

"What would someone gain by manipulating Stiles?" Sam questions, thinking.

"Stiles isn't a normal kid" Tony said, remembering how stiles was able to see Bucky's memories just by a mere touch. Forgetting thay don't know. Whole room looked at him for explaination - minus Bucky who looked pissed remembering that they promised stiles not to tell anyone. Tony realise what he said.

"He's  extremely smart. I don't have to give any examples for that.....and what he did in Gym even after not being in his best shape is saying something." Tony tries, to cover and realises himself - even without that power stiles got so much to offer. Whole room looked at him in understanding.

"I know something that might be related but I also don’t want to tell you because I am pretty sure you’ll all disapprove." Clint says nervously.

"This have anything to do with the fact that Stiles has been armed this entire time?" Bucky asks.

"What." Phil demands, sitting upright. "How did I miss that?"

"You weren’t looking for it." Natasha says. "You expected him to be unarmed so you overlooked the clues that told us."

"I guess it’s good he had something to defend himself with on his trip out here." Phil says dazedly.

"Uh, about that." Clint interjects sheepishly. "He didn’t. I’m the one that gave him the knife."

Phil squeezes his eyes shut and pinches the bridge of his nose. "Why did you give my nephew a knife?"

"It was when I found him. He was understandably and justifiably wary of a stranger offering to bring him inside their house. So I gave him the knife as insurance. He is a scared teenager - I was pretty sure he couldn’t do that much damage anyway but he would feel better." Clint explains hurriedly. "He tried to give it back the next morning when went to show him the bathroom, but I told him to keep it because he felt safer with it. Sorry."

"No, it's fine. If he feels safer that way than it's good he has it, though I hate to think of the implications of that." Phil sighs.

"You’ll like this even less than." Clint says apologetically. "He was comfortable handling it, Phil. It's not the first time he has felt the need for a weapon."

"If I didn’t know better," Sam remarks slowly, "I would swear this kid was in a warzone."

Phil looks at him for a minute before closing his eyes. "What the hell happened to Beacon Hills?" He groans before opening his eyes. "It doesn’t change anything as far as I am concerned. Stiles needs our help and needs us to respect his privacy."

The others nod agreement and Phil smiles. "I actually have some good news on that front. My brother send me guardianship papers. The paperwork was filed today. I am now Stiles’s legal guardian."

"Congratulations!"

"That’s great, Phil."

"This will be good for both of you."

"I haven’t told Stiles yet." Phil says, remembering how much of a group of gossips this team is. "So don’t say anything."

"Are you going to tell him tonight?" Sam asks.

"No. I don’t know when I am going to. I think it would help him feel secure in his place here, but I’m afraid he will see this as another way his dad is giving up on him. I need to make sure he is in the right place to hear it."

"That’s fair." Sam nods. "Just let us know when you do tell him?"

"Of course." Phil says.

When food that Clint orders arrives it lightens everyone's mood. Becouse clint orders insane amount of food. Just as they settled all the food containers on table stiles and Issac walk in. Phil smiles on how comfortable stiles looks around Issac. But frown after noticing Issac's worry towerd stiles. He desides  he will ask Issac about what he noticed. Becouse even if phil don't want to admit it, maybe Issac know stiles more than him now.

"So...are you two good?" Tony questions, as he notices them walking in.

"Yes. I...guess." Stiles said, slowly looking at Issac who smiles brightly at him.

"Then I'm doing this before dinner.... Issac we want you to stay here as long you are in New York." Tony ask, with sound more like telling. Issac's eyebrows berrows and he lookes at stiles who is thinking something. Issac turns back his attantion towerd Tony and asks.

"Why"

"Becouse of media." Phil said simply  "and your alone in New York..... and also 17" phil tries to find some reasons.

"I can take care of myself... and my guardian gave me permission to come." Issac plays along knowing thare no point of this argument. Thay can't stop him of he wants to go.

"You can stay on my floor....I have all for just myself and it have three bedrooms. I'm also shifting tonight. But you don't have to if you don't want stay with...."

"You know stiles.... living with Avengers is going to be awesome. And I'm shifting with you." Issac interupts stiles.

"That means it's done." Clint said, after both boys agreed.

"Yes, but my luggage."

"I will get someone to bring it here before morning. Just tell me your room no. After dinner now come before it gets cold." Proper said, guiding both teenagers towerd dinning table.

"Um… are we having a party or something?" Stiles asks, staring at the table groaning under the weight of the containers.

"No." Bucky answers, eyeing the table warily. "Clint just has no concept of how much food comes from the restaurant."

"Unfair." Clint protests. "Thai makes great leftovers. We don’t have to eat it all today. I am supplying lunch tomorrow as well!"

Thay starts dinner with simple questions about Issac and where he live in France. Stiles and Issac are relieved by how everyone avoids asking them about Beacon Hills. Dinner devolves into everyone eating out of containers and perched wherever they can find, given that the table is out of commission.

Eventually the noise and atmosphere of a caring, happy family gets to be too much for Stiles and he quietly excuses himself with Issac, he shows  Issac his room. Issac went back to commen floor saying he forget to tell Tony his hotel's name and room no. Stiles drops him to elevator and ends up in the small library. Stiles takes in the soothing smell of books as he slowly walks along the shelves.

"JARVIS?" He asks.

"Yes, Stiles?"

"Do you think people deserve second chances?"

"I think everyone deserves a second chance. And I think that certain people - the ones that keep trying to do the right thing, trying even when it is hard, when everything is against them, when they struggle and fail - those people deserve infinite chances." JARVIS replies softly.

Tears pool in Stiles’s eyes. "But how do you determine who those people are?"

"They are the ones who keep fighting when everyone else has turned away."

Stiles sobs, dropping to the floor and burying this face in his knees. JARVIS doesn’t speak, but a soft, painfully beautiful piano melody drifts through the room, reminding him that he is not alone. After maybe an hour stiles slowly enters his room and surrender himself to sleep.

______________________________________

When stiles and Issac left for their floor. everyone stars cleaning dining table in silance. They wee nearly done when Issac came back. Phil sees Issac and walk towerd him.

"Issac do you need something?" Phil ask.

"I need to ask you something?" Issac sounds anxious. Phil glances around noticing everyone gathering around. He looks back at Issac and nod at him to continue.

"What you guys know so far.....did you have any idea why Stiles left." Issac asks, tapping his foot on floor.

"Nothing witch can help us, what do you notice....you look more worried after meeting stiles?" Phil asks, hoping to get some answer. Issac took a deep breath and ran hand through his hair before saying.

"I don't know what the hell heppend....I didn't leave him too good but he wasn't that bad.....what the fuck was everyone  in Beacon Hills were doing." Issac's is nearly shouting, and everyone looked at him wide eyes.

"Issac you said you left almost a year ago....what heppend then." Steve asks.

Issac looked at all of them and then at floor. Eyes turning impossibly sad remembering Allison's funeral were he last saw everyone. But stiles wasn't there.

Everyone's heart in room clenched for boy  "We just lost someone close to us..... I left after her funeral. Stiles wasn't there." Issac siad, slowly

"You said she was close to you then why stiles wasn't there?" Phil ask, not able to ask Issac who she was. In fear of pushing him in a bad place.

"Stiles thought her death was his fault."

They weren't expecting this " why would he think that." Phil asks, shocked.

"I can't tell you that.... but truth is it wasn't stiles fault in any way.... I left without making sure he was fine.....and I don't think anyone ever actually told him I wasn't his fault " Issac is angry, and Phil swears his brother is in deep trouble when phil will see him. He's sure his brother  knew what was going on, then why he was letting all this happen.

"Issac it wasn't your fault - you just lost someone and needed to get away. How could you possibly know what was going on after you left." Phil said, gently. Issac looked at him and nod he know he is telling the truth.

"I'm here now. I won't make same mistake again."

"You should go to sleep now.....it's been a long day for you" Clint said, Issac wish them good night and left.

Just to come back from elevator to tell them his hotel's room no. again.

"Do you want to know what I’ve found?" Tony ask after a moment

Phil hesitates. "I don’t know."

Both Tony and Clint turn to stare at him. "Phil?" Clint asks, taking his hand. "What is it? What’s wrong?"

Phil shakes his head quickly. "Nothing is wrong, per say."

"I thought you wanted answers." Pepper says, confused.

"I do." Phil says. "You know how much I do. It’s just - I have been thinking. About what Noah said. And what Stiles told me and now Issac."

"Oh." Tony says with dawning understanding. "You want to let Stiles tell you the story. You don’t want to be biased by an incomplete data set."

"Exactly. He deserves that from me." Phil says.

"Will you be able to manage?" Clint asks seriously. "We don’t know when - or if - Stiles will actually be comfortable enough to tell us. You are great at an unfair amount of things, but ignoring possibly important information is definitely not one of them."

"I know." Phil shrugs. "I want to try and do this. Tony has the information - it’s not going anywhere. If I really can’t handle it I can always ask him later. But it’s for Stiles. I can do this."

"If you’re sure." Clint replies.

"I am."

"Then we wait for Stiles." Steve concludes.

Thor is coming from next chapter. With some drama.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

521K 16.4K 33
Sheriff Stilinski sent his son to New York to spend his spring break with his uncle Phil. Stiles thought he might get that peaceful break from supern...
4.2K 97 9
Stiles is thrown out of the FBI program, Stiles is furious with knowing it's because of Scott. Stiles needs/wants to show Scott how he feels, but kno...
2.2M 49.4K 19
Percy moves in with his long lost uncle, the great Tony Stark, a year after his mom and step-dad's disappearances. How will things play out with Perc...
2.2M 51.1K 105
Hayden chase, a thirteen year old girl, she is a force to be recon with, everyone steers clear of her, But she has a deep dark secret, what happens...