Amy is epically epic

By Aimes15

If you guys are bored or something, you can always read this book. Just something that you can do. More

Just some random school day
Hetalia
Heather_Clark 12
Netball
Weekends for me

Introduction

52 2 1
By Aimes15

Hey, my name is Amy and I'm going to write a book because YOLO!!! But seriously, if you want something to do, you could read this book.

Things I like to do:

-Watch TV (I think everyone does though)
-Sing (Well at least try to)
-Watch animare (mostly hetalia (I'll explain later))
-Listening and watching vocaloids (also explain later)

Those are only some of the things I like to do with my life (if I even had one to start off with).

Sorry that this is a short chapter. If you have any questions, please ask. Also comment on what can improve on and what I am going good at. If you want to you can tell me a subject that you want me to put in this book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.8K 1K 93
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
88.7K 2.3K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
15.4K 1.3K 33
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
46.2K 647 38
หš ยท . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โœŽ ๐™๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ...