No Return (The Return Series)

Ceasless_Void

Book 1 Ash Ketchum had supposedly died in that Forest Fire created by the Boss of Team Rocket Giovanni after... Еще

Author's Note
Everybody's Pokemon and Age
The Betrayal
The Reason
The Truth
The Revenge
The Deception
The Question
The Discovery
The Plan
The Offer
The Promise
The Date
The Contact
The Rift
The Finals
The Beginning
The Return
The Redemption
The Destruction
Epilogue
Sequel

The Opening

1K 16 10
Ceasless_Void

Hello. Now your probably reading this and are really confused. So let me explain, my dumbass self managed to accidentally delete this entire chapter so instead of working on another chapter I'm here doing this one. Again. I could be doing another chapter or you know, sleeping. But here I am at 2am in the morning writing a fanfiction. Please. Send help. I have a problem. Jk. You know what they say, sleep is for the weak.

With Ash, Jimmy, Paul, Green, Blue, Gold, Silver and Crystal:
Everyone was silent for a while. A long while that is was starting to get slightly uncomfortable. "Ash," Crystal began, "I don't believe it. We should tell Yellow. She will be so happy to see you. Last time we saw you, you were just a baby. Last time...," Crystal was unable to finish before she was cut off by Ash. "Last time was under different circumstances. Last time was when my father was still at home. Last time I saw my mother on a daily basis. Last time was before I lost all my friends. 15 years is a long time for things to change. And we are not telling Yellow I already have enough shit to deal with." "What do you mean lost all your friends," Gold questioned, "well, you know how I forfeited my match against Cynthia when I didn't show up 4 years ago. I was framed the night before. For attacking Cynthia before the official match. Security footage showed it looked just like me but a bit older," Ash began, "that means that...," Green yelled, "yes," Ash answered, "Red was in Sinnoh that night. Anyways Cynthia showed all my friends the footage and they turned their backs on me and I left before they found out the truth." "If they know that it wasn't you why didn't you go speak to them," Crystal asked. "It's not that simple," Ash muttered. "You see, we're undercover we really shouldn't even be here talking to you. Plus we're apart of Team Rocket and it's kinda hard to just drop that you work for Team Rocket. And they thing he's dead,"Jimmy explained. "It was on a news report from 4 years ago," Paul told them, "the reason it was believable was because Giovanni was spotted in the area." "Yea," Silver muttered, "I remember that. That's why it made no sense because I killed Giovanni before." "Did you find a body," Ash asked, "well no, but," Silver answered, "then there's your answer. You never killed him," Ash replied. "Apparently Interpol doesn't think I'm dead either," Ash started. "Ohh, don't get me started on them. Blake has been chasing us constantly," Jimmy exclaimed. "Well it's been nice catching up but I really gotta go. Gotta sign up then speak to an old friend. I'll see you all later." Ash said before walking off. When Ash was out of sight Paul immediately started talking, "Ash is not usually like that." "What," Green asked confused. "When it comes to missions he's an extremist. He'll do anything to get the mission done. Before he'd usually assert him dominance on the person he was stealing from but now he just likes to make things quicker by shooting them or snapping their necks," Paul explained. Everyone was silent. "Giovanni must be stopped," Jimmy began, "and it looks like this is the only help we'll get." "Ash will not help us. He will not betray Giovanni. Team Rocket found Ash when he was weakest and most vulnerable and they're twisted him into a weapon for him. All Team Rocket is Giovanni. Every member or grunt isn't there by choice Giovanni has something on them either he's brainwashed them or he's keeping something important to them so they won't betray him." Paul finished. "What does Giovanni have on Ash then," Gold asked "Nothing, he's been brainwashed. Ash thinks he's in control but really Giovanni is in control the whole time," Paul answered. "Then why did you two join Team Rocket," Silver asked pointing at Jimmy and Paul. "Giovanni has something over me. He's constantly threatening to burn New Bark Town and he has something over me. Marina," Jimmy told them. "I chose to join Team Rocket," Paul said. "What, why would you wa..." Silver was cut off. "To try and save Ash. I was there the night Ash was betrayed. I was unconscious and he left and then I went to confront the traitors. Ash had already left at this point. So I left as well. There was no point in me staying. I was only friends with Ash and now he was gone. A few days after the fire of Eterna Forest Ash found me and recruited me. I can't remember how long after but Ash recruited Jimmy after Ash helped in the sacking of New Bark Town," Paul explained. "He was that..." Gold clenched his fists in anger. "Ash is emotionless he doesn't care for most people save a few. Us two," Jimmy explained pointing at himself and Paul, "and I think there's one more person." "Who," Blue asked. Jimmy showed them a picture that had a girl with blue hair and a white beanie. "Who's that," Crystal asked, Paul answered her, "That was Ash's girlfriend before he got betrayed. Her name is Dawn Berlitz."

With Ash:
Ash walked through the large crowd with Pikachu and Eevee on his shoulders. "Pi pika," Pikachu asked worried. "Nah. If they find out who I really am it would only do my job quicker," Ash replied. "Ee ee eevee," Eevee asked, "I don't know who I'm gonna use first. Depends on who I'm versing," Ash answered. Ash got in line and waited for about 15 minutes before he was called over to get registered. He handed the man who was registering him. He placed the Pokédex in the holder to register him. Then the man began to point at him like he was excited. "Shit," Ash muttered, "ssshhh shhh. Please don't tell anyone I'm here . I'm uhh, undercover for the Interpol to root out seeds of Team Rocket in this city." The man smiled and nodded Before saying, "welcome to the tournament, Red Ketchum."

With Dawn and May:
"Dawn wait," May yelled. May looked back at the people who caused this but they weren't there anymore. May sighed before running after Dawn. Dawn kept running tears flowing down her face. She never really spoke about it but she missed Ash dearly. She blamed herself for his death even though she knew the real culprit was Kenny. He died thinking that they all still thought he attacked Cynthia. Dawn collapsed onto a wooden bench. May caught up with her placing an arm around her shoulder. "Hey," May started, "don't listen to them I'm sure if Ash wer..." May was cut off. "But he's not here," Dawn yelled, "he's not here is he? He's not here. He's dead and it's my fault." "Hey, hey. Don't beat yourself up about it. It was Kenny's fault," May soothed her. "I know," Dawn muttered, "I'm sorry for yelling at you." "It's ok let's go meet up with the others," May said.

With Ash:
Ash walked out of that building quickly. Just in case anyone heard the exchange between him and the guy that signed him up. Ash walked looking for a particular man in a Hawaiian shirt. Ash walked through the large crowd before shooting the person he was looking for. He was on his phone speaking to someone. Ash approached him tapping on his shoulder. Scott turned around before looking at Ash shocked immediately covered his face before he spoke into his phone again, "yea um sorry but could I call you in an hour something just came up... great I'll talk to you then." He hung up before speaking. "Ash how are you, I thought you were dead." "Sssshhh shhhhh," Ash shushed him fiercely before beacon inn for Scott to follow him. They stopped in a secluded area. "How have you been Scott," Ash asked. "Yea good. Are you gonna explain how you are here," Scott replied. "I faked my death. While it's true that Giovanni was in the forest the same time I was killed, I didn't die. The international police uhh found me and I joined them. I'm trying to find seeds of Team Rocket in this city. Best way to stay undercover is by participating in this tournament," Ash explained, "look I trust you Scott that's why you deserve to know what happened." "Will all trainers participating in the first round please make their way to the field they are battling on," said a voice on the intercom, "well, that's me I'll see you around Scott." Ash said before walking off.

15 Minutes Later:
Ash checked his Pokédex, not quite believing it. He was versing Gary. Which meant that the traitors would likely be there. Ash walked onto the field. The ref was already there and so were the traitors. "This battle is between Red of Pallet Town, Kanto and Gary of Pallet Town, Kanto, trainers please send out your first Pokémon," the ref yelled. "Go Magmar," Gary yelled, "mag magmar," the Pokémon cried coming out of its Pokeball. "Charizard," Ash spoke throwing up a Pokeball. "Charrrrrr," the Pokémon roared coming out of its Pokeball. "Battle begin," the ref yelled. "Magmar use Fire Blast," Gary yelled, "magggmarrrr," the Pokémon cried as it launched its attack. Ash didn't speak, even when the attack hit Charizard head on. "What's he doing," Max wondered aloud, "he just let Charizard get hit and didn't say anything." When the smoke cleared Charizard was standing there yawning. That's what really infuriated the traitors, the fact that Red(Ash but they don't know that) was just standing there bored like he wasn't paying any attention. "Magmar use Focus Blast," Gary yelled. Again Ash gave no command and just let Charizard take the hit. "Magmar is he's not gonna move take the opportunity use Thunder Punch," Gary yelled. Magmar ran and was about to hit Charizard but then, "Charizard block with your wings," Ash spoke casually. Charizard also knocked Magmar back making it stumble. "Charizard use Dragon Pulse," Ash yelled, "Charrr," Charizard cried hitting Magmar with Dragon Pulse. "Now toss it up into the air," Ash yelled, "now hit it with Flamethrower." "Magmar use Hyper Beam," "Charrrrr/Magmarrrrrr," both Pokémon cried as they launched their attacks. Flamethrower easily cut through the Hyper Beam hitting Magmar. "Magmar no," Gary cried, "hit it down with Thunder Punch," Ash yelled, "Charrr," Charizard cried before punching Magmar down to the ground with an electrified fist. "Now Dragon Pulse," Ash yelled, "Charrrr," Charizard cried as it launched its attack hitting Magmar who was on the ground. When the smoke cleared Magmar was on the ground with swirls in its eyes. "Magmar is unable to battle the winner is Charizard. Will Trainer Gary please send out his next Pokémon," the ref announced. All the traitors had looks of shock on their faces. "Go Skarmory," Gary yelled. "Ohh, big mistake," Ash muttered to himself. Gary knew the best he could do would to be to set up a switching hazard. If Magmar go demolished by Charizard, Skarmory stood an even worse chance. "Skarmory use Stealth Rocks," Gary yelled. "Charizard use Flamethrower," Ash spoke bored. Skarmory managed to get up the Stealth Rocks before fainting. "Skarmory is unable to battle the winner is Charizard. Will Trainer Gary please send out his next Pokémon," the ref announced. "Go Alakazam," Gary yelled, "Alakazammmmm," the Pokémon cried. "Use Future Sight," Gary yelled. "Charizard use Flamethrower," Ash yelled, " Alakazam, use Teleport," Gary yelled back, "now use Tri Attack," "Alakazammm," the Pokémon cried hitting Charizard with the attack. Charizard just looked annoyed. "Air Slash," Ash yelled, "Charrrrrr," Charizard cried launching the attack. "Alakazam use Teleport," Gary yelled. Alakazam managed to slip away at the last second. Ash came to the realisation. Gary was using Teleport to gain ground. Every time he would use it he teleported closer. There was a loud crashing noise and when ash focused on the battlefield Charizard was surrounded by smoke. 'Future Sight,' Ash thought. "Now use Shadow Ball," Gary yelled. If Ash's theory was right Charizard should be able to reach Alakazam with its tail. "Behind you Charizard grab it with your tail," Ash yelled. When the smoke from Future Sight cleared Ash saw that Alakazam was being held by Charizard tail. "Slam it into the ground, Charizard," Ash yelled, "toss it, then use Flamethrower." "Alakazam use Shadow Ball," Gary yelled. "Alaaaa," Alakazam cried out in pain as it was hit by Flamethrower. "Now finish it with Air Slash," Ash yelled. "Alakazam use Teleport," Gary yelled, "Grab it to prevent it from doing that," Ash yelled. "Ala," the Pokémon cried out in confusion as it couldn't teleport when Charizard grabbed it. "Hold it in front of you to take the Air Slash," Ash told Charizard. As soon as Alakazam was hit Ash yelled out again, "hit it to the ground using Thunder Punch, then hit it with Flamethrower." "Charrr," the Pokémon roared before doing its command. When the smoke cleared from the ground, Alakazam had swirls in its eyes. "Alakazam is unable to battle, the winner is Charizard. Would Trainer Gary please send out his next Pokémon," the ref announced. "Go, Umbreon," Gary yelled, "Unbreeee," Umbreon cried as it came out of its Pokeball. "Charizard use Flamethrower," Ash yelled, "Umbreon use Dark Pulse," Gary yelled back. "Charrrr/Umbreeee," both Pokémon cried. Flamethrower immediately overpowered Dark Pulse. "Umbreon use Protect," Gary yelled. "Follow up with air slash," Ash yelled. Flamethrower hit the protect breaking it while Air Slash followed and hit Umbreon. "Umbreon, are you ok," Gary asked, "Um umbre," the Pokémon cried determinedly. "Charizard use Dragon Pulse," Ash yelled. "Umbreon, dodge," Gary yelled. Umbreon barely managed to dodge the attack. "Umbreon, use Giga Impact," Gary yelled. "Charizard use Thunder Punch," Ash yelled back. The two attacks collided and Umbreon was seen falling from the bottom of the smoke. "Umbreon is unable to battle the winner is Charizard," the red announced, "will Trainer Gary please send out his next Pokémon." "Electivire, let's go," Gary yelled, "Electiii electii electivire," the Pokémon cried. "Electivire use Thunder," Gary yelled. "Charizard use Dragon Pulse," Ash yelled. Charizard just made sure that the Thunder was repelled and didn't try and currently hurt Electivire. "Now Flamethrower," Ash yelled. "Electivire block it," Gary yelled. Flamethrower hit Electivire head on causing smoke to cover that area of the battlefield. "Electivire is unable to battle the winner is Charizard. Will Trainer Gary please send out their last Pokémon," the red announced. "Blastiose win this for us. Go," Gary yelled. "Blastioseee," Blastiose cried as it came out of its Pokeball. "Blastiose use Hydro Pump," "Charizard use Flamethrower." Both attacks evaporated into steam as soon as they connected. "Dragon Pulse," both Ash and Gary yelled. "Charrr/Toiseee," both Pokémon cried as they launched their attacks. Charizard's attack easily overpowered Blastiose's. "Blastiose, block it by going into your shell," Gary yelled. Blastiose barely managed to slip into its shell before Dragon Pulse hit it. "Use Hydro Pump," Gary yelled. "Dodge," Ash yelled. "Blastiose use Ice Beam," "Charizard use Air Slash," Blastiose use Dark Pulse," "Charizard use Thunder Punch." Charizard cut through Dark Pulse like butter before hitting Blastiose. "Blastiose is unable to battle the winner is Charizard which means the match goes to Red of Pallet Town," the red announced. "Return Blastiose," Gary said before returning his Pokémon to its ball. He was going to go shake the other guys hand but he saw that Red was already walking out of the stadium speaking to someone on what looked like a Pokédex. "What's that guys problem," Misty muttered, "humiliates Gary and then just walks off. I'm going to give him a piece of my mind." Most of the traitors ran off to go yelled at Red for being a 'sore winner' whatever that means. Meanwhile Dawn and May just went and walked not bothering to run. They would catch up with the rest of them later. "Hey. Hey what's your problem," Iris yelled as Ash turned around before walking faster. The traitors couldn't hear him but he was speaking to Jimmy. "Shit, I'm being chased by them come help. I'm at stadium 14," Ash muttered into his Pokédex, "I'll bring Paul as well, I'll see you then," Jimmy spoke before hanging up leaving Ash on the contacts screen where it showed whose Pokédex it was. "Hey, we are speaking to you," Brock yelled before yanking his shoulder to look at them which also caused his Pokédex to clatter from his hand and fall onto the ground where it clearly said his name. Brock picked it up looking at it and his eyes widened when he saw where it said who the Pokédex belonged to. 'Ash Ketchum' with a picture of him Jimmy and Paul from when they were 16. Ash looked at them and realised there was no way on so he muttered, " well, shit."

2846 Words.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Promises Leech613

Фанфик

18.5K 362 11
Ash Ketchum is a man of his word. Ever since he left on his journey, he's been keeping every single promise he's made. Once, he made promises to all...
379 13 6
Most of the times, the journey is so beautiful that the destination ceases to hold any value. And with this tide of time and roll of destiny, time...
161K 2K 60
Ash and his friends get betrayed by his old traveling Companions. find out what he does after a large amount of training. Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN P...
28.1K 811 15
After a Research and Development experiment accident, Giovanni gets de-aged and more doors are opened for him. And yet the first thing he chooses to...