The Less I Know (DISCONTINUED)

By lovesickgon

A rollercoaster of emotions. Toxic. Wholesome. You decide! Gon is a questionable character in my story but yo... More

Intro/Welcome โ™ฅ
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 30

621 15 23
By lovesickgon

-Alive

*Killua's POV*

I stare at the ring on my finger. Did Gon come here? I listen to the machines beep over and over. I'm kind of happy I didn't die..The door slides open..it's the doctor.

"Oh you're up!" He said smiling

"Your boyfriend just left" he added

My eyes widen.."Gon?". I take the IV out of my arm and get up..

"Hey Hey! you can't do that" he said blocking my way

"Move! I need to talk to him" I felt dizzy and fell. He laid me back on the hospital bed and reattached my IV.

"You seem fine. I say we get this over with and get you shipped out as soon as possible."

"Shipped?"

"Yup! soon you'll be transferred to a mental hospital. As long as you behave and show mental health progression the sooner you can get out."

"I don't need that I won't do this again" I said rolling my eyes.

"Too bad it doesn't work that way" he said and sighed

"How long do I stay?"

"Depending on you, but it normally takes 6 months to a year"

A hour passes of psychiatrist and therapist talking to me and asking me questions. Like "Why would I do that?", "How long have I been cutting?", "How did you acquire blades?" blah blah.

I get shipped out tomorrow.. I spent the rest of my day in the hospital with my mom and Alluka by my side. I apologize to Alluka. I find out she's the one who found me and I feel terrible about it.

"Can I talk to Gon before I leave?"

Alluka looks at our mom and I do the same. Anxiously waiting for an answer.. She sighs and agrees. She goes through her bag and hands me my phone.

When I open it I see all the texts Gon sent me and all the miss calls I had by him I felt terrible. I call him and the phone rings for a second..

"Killua?"

"H-Hi Gon.."

I start to blush. This was so awkward since my family was literally looking at me while I talked..

"I'm glad you're okay, I stopped by but I had to leave since I wasn't family"

"Thank you, I see the ring and I'm sorry" I started to tear up and Alluka came and held my hand.

My mom twirls her fingers telling me to hurry up..

"Anyway Gon I'm being sent away tomorrow.. I don't know how long I'll be gone." I say crying

"Yea I know.. I didn't think I'd be so soon" His voice cracked

"Well will you wait for me?" I say waiting for an answer

"Of course! but you need to find someone who will treat you better than me."

"Okay..and I'm sorry for saying I hated you. I was upset and it's not true.."

"I forgive you" he laughed a little and so did I

"Okay.. I-I love you.."

"I love you more"

I hang up and wiped the tears from my eyes.

---------------------------
11 months later

That was the last time I heard his voice. I remembered his words this whole time. And luckily the staff members let me keep my ring. I spent my birthday here.. it was July 7th if I wasn't here I would be on summer break with Gon. Anyways I'm 18 now. I ended staying here for 11 months almost a year. I get released tomorrow! and it's perfect timing for school.

My Senior Year..

I can finally see Gon again. I miss him so much. I miss his face.. His lips.. EVERYTHING. I can't wait to see him..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 6K 46
This is a killugon angst! So read to find out!! Gon: 21, bottom Killua: 21, Top โš ๏ธwarning! โš ๏ธ This fanfic contains: Selfharm, Suicide, Eating disord...
96.8K 2.8K 36
Gon's always been responsible about his life decisions, he knows what's right and wrong, but will his decision to accept Killua's deal after both get...
30.2K 876 31
"I look down the isle and see a beautiful boy..." Killua has been trained and lived his whole life with music... it's wha...
57.4K 1.9K 15
COMPLETED. Killua Zoldyck, a very famous model everyone is talking about. Gon Freecss, a normal university boy who know's nothing about the model Kil...