My Family My Life ✔️

By the_bogummy

Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the w... More

Copyright
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62 (Final)
Need help!
Epilogue

48

2.2K 124 0
By the_bogummy

Here is the update.

Please guys do vote,comment and share this story.

Avoid mistakes if any...

The doctor was checking Krisha where as Nandini was beside her layong down. Neonika was standing along with Raj who came back.

Doctor: jyada fever nahi hai. She will be okay soon. I am prescribing you some medicines,and a syrup,give her she will be okay soon.

Nandini bobbed her head pecking Krisha's head who was sleeping.

Neo: nothing else na doctor?

Doctor:nahi just make her eat healthy.

They bobbed their head and the doctor left from there. Neonika saw Nandini staring at Krisha. She moved towards her and kept her hand on her shoulder making her look at her

Neo: jyada tension mat le...thik ho jayegi.

Nandini bobbed her head. Neonika left from there so did Raj after telling Nandini to take care.

Nandini laid beside Krisha and took her in her embrace. Any mother would be worried if her child is sick so was Nandini.

Later Nandini went down to prepare something light for Krisha. Here in Nandini's room her phone rang...the display was showing Manik's name.

But nobody picked it up. Krisha stired a little but didn't get up due to injection that she was given.

Manik again called which disturbed Krisha's sleep completely. Krisha opened her eyes with a crying face.

Already her body was paining, head too. She looked around and her gaze fell on her mummy's phone. Looking at the caller ID she smiled slightly and took the phone and picking it up she exclaimed

Krisha:papa...

Manik smiled but frowned too listening her low voice.

Manik:kya baat hai Krisha? Aap low sound kar rahe ho? Sab thik hai na?

Krisha:no... Krisha ko fever hai..

As soon as she said Manik panicked... he got up from where he was sitting...

Manik:what? How? Mumma kaha hai baby?

Krisha:mumma...pata nahi...

Manik:baby aap akele ho? Aap so jao...main mumma ke sath baat kar lunga...

Krisha:no no...speak to Krisha aap baat hi nahi karte...

Manik:baby aap bimar ho main kaise baat karun? Aap rest lo...

Krisha: please...

Krisha whispered slowly at that time only Nandini came in and saw her...

Nandini:arey waah...my baby is up...kisase baat ho rahi hai?

Krisha:papa...

Nandini: Manik...lao do phone...

She sat beside her and Krisha gave her the phone. Krisha came and sat on her lap.. Nandini said

Nandini:hello... Manik...

Manik: Nandini Krisha ko fever hai? Aur tumne mujhe bataya bhi nahi? Why?

Nandini: Manik you were busy aur Krisha ko aaj hi fever hua hai...

Manik:still Nandini you should have informed me...

Nandini: Manik tum vaha kaam kar rahe ho...and I thought Krisha ki baat se tum aur pareshan ho jaoge...

Manik: do you really think that I will ever be stressed because of Krisha...tumne na bata kar mujhe aur pareshan kar diya hai...

Listening him Nandini felt offened...she said

Nandini:what do you mean? Main kya Krisha ki chinta nahi karti?

Manik: maine aisa kab kaha?

Nandini: u didn't? Seriously... Manik see I just didn't want you to be stressed out that's it...isiliye nahi bataya...

Manik:aur main keh raha hun you should I have told me...agar main aaj call nahi karta toh tum toh batane pe utarti hi nahi...kab tak chupane wali thi?

Nandini: what do you mean? Tum toh aise blame kar rahe ho jaise yeh sab kuch meri vajah se hua hai?

Manik:ofcourse tumhari hi vajah se hua hai...why can't u take care...

Nandini felt hurt listening him talking about her not taking care of their child.

Nandini: Manik seriously...you I didn't expect this from you...you seriously think I cannot take care of our child?

Manik knew it is his fault..he said

Manik: Nandini... I am sorry... I didn't mean to...

Nandini: if you didn't mean it then why do you have to say....

Nandini got tears... Manik sighed Krisha got scared looking at her mumma...she held her face and rubbed her cheek...shaking her head from right to left to tell her not to cry...

Nandini took her hands and pecked them...

Manik: Nandini...

Nandini: I don't want to listen anymore hurtful words Manik....as you know about Krisha if you want you can come...

Saying this she cut the call... Manik frustratedly ran his hand into his hair...

Manik:agh... Manik...why the hell can't you keep your mouth shut... I need to leave...

Saying this he packed his clothes anyhow and left the room with his important things. Here in Malhotra Mansion as soon as Nandini cut the call she hugged Krisha mentally saying

' Mumma loves you baby... Mumma can never be careless towards you'

Krisha:mumma..papa ko aane do. Main aur dadu mil ke unko punishment denge...

Nandini chuckled and bobbed her head. Krisha pecked her cheek. Nandini asked

Nandini:how are you feeling? Pain ho raha hai?

Krisha bobbed her head... Nandini pecked her forehead and massaged her body little bit.

Nandini:chalo fresh and up and have something.

Nandini took Krisha inside the washroom and freshed her up and went down. Nandini made her sit on the chair and went to get her food.

Neonika and Raj smiled looking at her... Krisha then said

Krisha:dadu papa aayenge tab na hum unko punishment denge...

Raj:kyun?

Krisha:papa ne mummy ko rulaya...

As soon as she said Neonika and Raj looked at each other...then their gaze fell on Nandini who came out of the kitchen looking at her face anybody can say she had cried.

Nandini:chalo Krisha baby... let's feed you.

Saying this Nandini brought her hand which had spoon full of soup for her Krisha made a face but had it. She somehow completed it and then Nandini made her have her syrup.

Later on Nandini made Krisha sleep on her lap... Neonika looked at her and kept her hand on her shoulder

Neo: Manik se jhagda hua?

Nandini:nahi mom...aisa kuch nahi hai...

Neo: Krisha ne bataya...aur tum aise hi nahi roti bolo kya hua?

Nandini:maa sachi kuch nahi hai...aur hoga toh aapko bata dungi...

Neonika sighed knowing she won't tell her... Nandini then left picking up Krisha in her arms and made her sleeo on the bed.

How was it?

What did you like?

Few words for Krisha.

Manan faught, will Nandini forgive him?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 4.6K 56
DO NOT READ. GO TO MY PROFILE AND CLICK "SEDUCTION" FOR THE NEW AND IMPROVED VERSION OF THIS BOOK.
142K 12.4K 27
Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...
40.6K 3.6K 12
Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...