Still Clouds || Kny x Male re...

By Eeveelover_love

Y/n L/n was your everyday boy; helping out his family, caring for his younger brother, cooking with mother, a... More

☁︎︎
ɪɴғᴏ + ᴅɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀs
ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜᴇ + ᴄʟᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛs Ⅰ︎
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛs Ⅱ︎
Ⅰ︎
Ⅱ︎
Ⅲ︎
Ⅳ︎
Ⅵ︎
Ⅶ︎
Ⅷ︎
ᴀᴜʀᴀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀs
Ⅸ︎
Ⅹ︎
͏Ⅺ︎
Ⅻ︎
Ⅻ︎Ⅰ︎
Ⅺ︎Ⅴ︎
ғᴀɴᴀʀᴛ Ⅰ︎
ғᴀɴᴀʀᴛ Ⅱ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅴ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅴ︎Ⅰ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅶ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅷ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅸ︎
ᴘᴏssᴇssɪᴏɴ + ғᴀɴᴀʀᴛ Ⅲ︎ + ᴛᴇᴀsᴇʀ
☁︎︎ ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ☁︎︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅰ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅱ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅲ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅳ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅴ︎
ʏ/ɴ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅵ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅶ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅷ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅸ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅺ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅻ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅲ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅺ︎Ⅴ︎
ᴛᴀɪsʜᴏ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs Ⅰ︎
♡ ︎sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ♡︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅴ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅵ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅶ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅷ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅸ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅰ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅱ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅲ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅳ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅴ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅵ︎
ᴛᴀɪsʜᴏ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs Ⅱ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅶ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅷ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅸ︎
Ⅼ︎
☆︎ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ☆︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅰ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅱ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅲ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅳ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅴ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅵ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅶ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅷ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅸ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅹ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅺ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅻ︎
☁︎︎┈┈┈┈┈┈☁︎︎
𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚘𝚒𝚗 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘞𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘉𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘭𝘺 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘚𝘦𝘳𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘔𝘰𝘤𝘩𝘪 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝑆𝑢𝑛 𝐸𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔
𝐹𝑜𝑥 𝐸𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔
𝘿𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙀𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙈𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚-𝙎𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙎𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙎𝙥𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙎𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥 𝔼𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝕊𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕝𝕖 𝔼𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘
☁︎︎

Ⅴ︎

38K 1.4K 1.9K
By Eeveelover_love

☁︎︎ Third POV

Y/n wasn't in much of a rush. He knew where the Final Selection is at and he knew he would make it there on time with the pace he was going. Of course, Yoriichi helped him with directions and the timing.

He wasn't expecting much people to be there. He knew that Demon Slaying wasn't very known especially since it wasn't recognized by the government. Y/n was slightly pissed at that fact.

On the way to Final Selection, Y/n came across a fairly tall male with black hair. His aura screamed 'don't talk to me', but Y/n could see that his true aura was whispering in need of love and appreciation, which is the reason why Y/n wasn't scared of him.

Y/n walked a bit behind the tall male.

On lookers only glanced at the odd sight; A tall dark male with a much shorter light clothed male walking together, and almost to the same place.

People walking down the path on the opposite direction, moved out of the way, scared of the tall male. While they eased seeing the calmer, shorter male, walking away.

The two males didn't talk, they didn't need to, to be honest. The dark haired male didn't care for the shorter, while the other latter could care less of who he was walking with.

From time to time, the two males would glance at the other without them knowing. Examining each other in silence, besides the birds tweeting every once and a while, some even going to the shorter male.

They both noticed that they were physically different from each other.

One being tall, the other short. One with a seemingly permanent scowl, the other with a relaxed and calmed face. One which humans and animals would go to, the other was always avoided. One with dark clothing, the other with light. Like night and day.

Y/n tried to walked closer to the taller male, he tried to walk next to him. The taller male would seem to scowl his way however. Y/n could tell from the male's aura that he wasn't mad, but questioning or confused. He let the male come to him.

As the two walked, one slightly behind the other, they furthered and furthered away from people. Y/n could tell that the taller's male stance was relaxing slightly now that they were away from other people.

Y/n took his chance and walked up next to the taller male in a calm manner. The taller male only glanced at the shorter male before letting him be. Y/n slightly cheered in his head.

The two males didn't talk to one another. Not like either of them wanted to anyways. But when one male looked one way the other followed their vision, signaling each other that they acknowledges the other's presence.

At one point during the walk, a white butterfly landed on Y/n's head, but he didn't seem to notice. The other male did however, and he blushed slightly at the cute scene.

Y/n suddenly reached his hand towards the taller male. The taller flinched but let the shorter male be as they both continued to walk. Y/n soon brought back his hand to reveal a black butterfly on his finger.

The taller male blinked in surprise. He glanced back at the white butterfly on the other's head. He copied the shorter's action and brought down the white butterfly to show the (h/c) haired male.

Y/n blinked and tilted his head slightly. He didn't even noticed or feel the butterfly until now.

The two male watched as the two butterflies flew off together. Both of them dancing in the air and flying off to the forest.

Both males looked at each other in the corner of their eyes. The taller male broke contact and looked to the side with a blush that the other didn't and couldn't see.

"Y/n L/n," The shorter male finally spoke up.

"Genya Shinazugawa," The taller male responded as purple Wisteria started to surround them as they continued to walk.

Y/n hummed and only looked forwards. Genya stared a bit at Y/n, wondering why the shorter male wasn't scared of him.

"Good luck in Final Selection," Y/n said as the two came to a clearing with a few people and two kids in the front, "Don't die out there."

Genya nodded, "Yeah... You too, I guess."

Y/n nodded and bowed towards the dark haired male and walked off to somewhere a bit away from all of the kids. Genya stayed where he was a bit before shaking his head and heading the opposite direction.

☁︎︎ Time Skip ☁︎

A dark red headed male with a blue outerwear and a fox mask entered the clearing. The male caught Y/n's eyes since he sort of looked like his mentor.

He watched as the male looked around and.... sniffed the place? Y/n blinked a bit in confusion but shrugged it off. What he didn't noticed was the male looking to his direction and slightly smiling at him.

The red headed male walked over to Y/n with little to no hesitation. Y/n tried to ignore the male by looking away but the other just walked up next to him.

'This guy seems the most calmest out of everyone. His smell is really relaxing, I wonder why he's over here by himself,' the male thought.

Y/n glanced at the male beside him. He scanned the other up and down. His aura was strong and almost suffocates everyone else's aura with determination. Y/n noticed that this male's aura was calming yet strict, it also had the same wavelength as Yoriichi's.

'Must be Yoriichi-san's breathe user. He seems okay, I guess...' Y/n thought, 'Was it Tanjuro? Or was it Tanjiro?'

The red head opened his mouth to talk to Y/n but was cut off by the kids talking.

"Greetings everyone," The two said together, "Thank you for joining the Final Selection tonight. There are a lot of demons held captive on this mountain brought back by demon killing swordsmen. They are unable to leave, because from the mountain foot to half way up, there are a lot of demon repelling Wisteria that bloom every year."

Y/n lowered his head slightly while looking up. He listened carefully to what the kids had to say, because they knew much more than he and anyone else did at the moment.

"However, from here on out, there are no more Wisteria only demons. If you can survive here for 7 days, then you have passed Final Section."

Y/n tapped his katana that was on his bad to check if it was there, out of instincts. He clutched his outerwear with one of his hands and he softly touched his father's earring that now was on his ear. He was ready.

"Now, let the Final Selection begin," The two kids announced.

Everyone began to advance down the path where the supposedly demons were at. Y/n and Tanjiro lingered behind a bit.

"Good luck out there," Tanjiro said politely.

Y/n nodded, "You too..." he trained off.

"Tanjiro, Tanjiro Kamado."

"Y/n L/n, good luck to you too, Tanjiro-San. Don't die out there," Y/n said as he jogged away.

☁︎︎ Time Skip ☁︎

"Breath of Clouds, First Form: Heavy Stratus," Y/n muttered as he slashed a demons head off making it turn to ash.

Y/n huffed, a puff of clouds coming out of his mouth. He dug his foot into the ground before taking off, following red aura from the demons.

A demon was seen from afar in Y/n's sight. Y/n breathed in and shifted his blade.

"Third Form: Multiple Altostratus."

Y/n swung his katana multiple times, sending the slashes at the demon. The demon snapped it's head around to face Y/n, only to see slashes of clouds coming towards it.

The demon's eyes widened as their forearms were cut off. It's thighs were cut making it bleed. The demon couldn't hold it's stance and toppled to the ground on it's knees.

"Second Form: Swift Cirrus," Y/n mumbled as he disappeared and suddenly reappeared in front of the demon, his blade ready to slice the head off in one swoop.

"W-WAIT!! PLEASE!! SPARE ME!!" The demon pleaded, "PLEASE!! I NEVER WANTED THIS!!"

Y/n blinked. He shifted his blade so quickly, it looked like it didn't even move.

"Fourth Form: Clouds of Rain."

Clouds followed Y/n's blade as they dripped with rain. Y/n swung his blade at the demon's chest, but the wound didn't even look like it was there as clouds with soft rain covered the chest area it was slashed. The demon's eyes widened at this.

"It... it feels so calming..." The demon muttered as it's tears slowly start to fall.

The demon held onto it's chest, looking down at it's hand seeing no blood and feeling no pain. Yet, it feels itself regenerating. It looked up in surprise as Y/n walk up to it.

"You spared me... You've saved me from this hell hole..." The demon muttered.

Y/n only raise his blade, "Sixth Form: Heavenly Cotton," he whispered softly as a line of fluffy cotton clouds was sliced painlessly through the demon's neck.

The demon's eyes shined as it's head fell, 'It feels so wonderful. Who knew death could be so comforting.'

"Arigato₁︎," The demon muttered it's last breathe.

Y/n could only watch as the once pleading demon faded away in dust. He used one of his hands to pray for the demon to be reborn as a human and live on with a better and healthier life than it had before.

Y/n suddenly snapped his eyes opened. He raise his blade, ready to slam it to the ground.

"Seventh Form: Mystic Clouds," Y/n said quickly as he slashed the ground.

The demon that was coming after Y/n eyes widened as clouds exploded from where Y/n stood. The clouds were so thick that the demon couldn't see where it was and where it's prey was.

"I was having a moment, you selfish bastard," a voice muttered from behind the demon, "Second Form: Swift Cirrus."

The demon could barely even react as a slash of clouds sliced it's head off it's body. The demon chocked on its own blood as it's head collided with the ground.

"You son of a bit—" The demon didn't even get to finish it's sentence as it withered away.

Y/n slightly pouted, "That's not very nice. I bet they don't kiss their Okaasan with that mouth," He paused for a second, "Oh, wait, they probably don't have one, my bad."

Y/n held onto his katana as he dashed through the forest dodging the trees and cutting lesser demons in one swing of his blade. On lookers would awe at the sight of the speedy male dashing all of over the place.

"AARGH!!"

Y/n snapped his head towards the yell of a familiar voice. Tanjiro's voice.

'Yoriichi-san's breathe user... I have to protect him,' Y/n thought as as made a run to where he heard the cry.

Y/n came across Tanjiro as he was slammed to a tree and was starting to lose consciousness. His eyes widened as a hand demon was reaching out for the redhead. He breathed in a puff of air as he readied his blade to strike.

"Third Form: Multiple Altostratus."

Tanjiro's eyes widened as the hand that were reaching out for him were suddenly chopped off by multiple slashes of clouds. The demons' eyes also widened as he retracted the hands so he oiled regenerate.

Y/n slid to a stop as he stood in front of Tanjiro.

"Y/n!" Tanjiro called out in surprise.

"Konnichiwa Tanjiro-San, what did I say about not dying?" Y/n said as he got into a fighting stance and moved his blade with his wrist.

"A-Ah! Please be careful!"

"What's this? Another child? Hehehe this is starting to get more fun," The hand demon giggled out, "Are you another student of Urokodaki? You have a cloud kimono like you're little friend here."

Y/n brought his blade to his face and slightly narrowed his eyes at the large demon in front of him, "Gomen₂︎, but I don't know anyone by the name of 'Urokodaki'. I think you must've mistaken me by someone else."

The hand demon only giggled, "That doesn't matter, I get to have two meals today anyways! The more the merrier they say!"

Tanjiro got up from his laying position as he stood next to Y/n, "Not if we kill you first!" He shouted with determination.

"Hehehe, I would like to see you try!"

——————✧ ◦ ✦︎ ◦ ✧——————
1) Arigato means thank you
2) Gomen or Gomennasai means sorry or I'm sorry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 42 16
emotions run deep as a demon and a demon slayer grapple with their intertwined fates, their unspoken feelings bubbling to the surface amidst moments...
112K 2.1K 22
Y/n was born with an questionable mark on the top of his forehead with his father thinking it was a gift from the gods but he had the marks as those...
13.2K 259 22
FAN REQUEST The kamado family, the last group that can use the breath of sun breath style, Muzan's fear, he even tried to kill the family but failed...
153K 2.8K 48
DISCLAIMER!!!- This will follow the events of the anime. I don't have the Manga nor have I ever read the Manga. So no spoilers for it. (Y/n) (L/n) wa...