M-13

By thriving-13

People with powers exist, believe it or not. And it isn't some magic thing that gave us powers; it's a geneti... More

Mistakes
The Man In Black
The Autopsy
A Killer's Target
Cute VS Scary
Kind Or Greedy?
An Accidental Pervert
A TV Icon
Show Me Your Power
A "Pleasurable" Experience
Behind Bars
Atticus Is An Idiot
An Unlikely Team
Free?
Cheers To Spicy Threesomes
Tender Moments
First Day In The Real World
A Lifelong Curse
To Track Down A Killer
Conquering Fears
Melina
Silas' First Time
Revelations
The Onyx
Missing Person(s)
The Warehouse
Searching For Answers
Are We Free?
The Lake House
Rediscovering Each Other
Reunited
Escaping Reality
All Ends Well
Tapas

How Did I Get So Lucky?

5.6K 312 28
By thriving-13

More sexy times ahead :)

Lincoln's POV:

I think Atticus has been having a rough week... I mean, my poor baby has been miserable all night after he messed up dinner and he hasn't touched his food. If there's one thing Atticus loves, it's a home cooked meal, and Silas is a great cook, but I think he's having a tough time being away from work and it's probably upsetting that he's alone all day.

"You should eat," Silas says, looking sadly over at our boyfriend. "Come on, Atticus."

He doesn't respond, instead staring straight ahead at the television.

"Come on, baby," I say, moving his plate away. "Tell us what's wrong... we want to help you feel better but you're... you're kind of dead to the world, Atty."

Atticus groans, laying his head back on the couch cushion. "I'm fine."

"That was a blatant lie," Silas says, making me fight back a smirk at his blunt statement. "Atticus, you had a break down because you burnt bread. That's not something you really would usually get upset about, from what I've seen in the last couple of weeks. You're funny and positive... I've never seen you get so broken over something like that, even if I haven't been living with you very long."

He does have a point.

Atticus has started small house fires before and he's never gotten upset like he is right now. He's just staring at the television with a blank look and I'm worried he's falling into a bit of a depression.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Silas asks, begging Atticus to tell us what's going on with him. "I'm really good at getting out of going to prison... do you want me to kill Darrel?"

Silas is such a perfect person; I would go right ahead and murder someone as well, but now I have a partner in crime!

"No," Atticus mumbles, opening his arms so we can better cuddle into his sides and show our affection for him. "I'm sorry for being like this. I'm just so miserable being inside all the time and I don't feel like anything I did was bad. We all know Darrel deserves more than a fist to the nose."

I scoff. "Yeah, more like a shoe up the ass!"

"I don't disagree," Silas adds, a grin coming to his face. "Where does he live?"

"No, no, no, whatever stupid plan you have, the answer is no!" Atticus says, looking between myself and Silas.

I sigh in defeat, even though Silas' plan would probably be really fun. It's best not to let him around Darrel, because the bastard would make sure Silas gets a life sentence for breathing.

"Come on, he won't see me! I just want to scare him a little bit! You know, make the lights flicker, crack some windows... some fun stuff!" Silas exclaims, and my heart warms when a small smile finds its way to Atticus' face.

"We won't get caught," I promise, sliding my hand up and down Atticus' thigh. "I'll give you a really, really, really good blowjob if you let us go and freak out your shitty boss."

Atticus rolls his eyes and smiles at me, leaning over and kissing my forehead. "I'll take the blowjob, hold the attacking my boss."

"Not attacking," Silas says, reaching over and pushing my hand away from Atticus' groin. "Just freaking him out. You can't give in to the blowjob until he gives us Darrel's address, Lincoln!"

I pout but listen, because Silas is right.

No rewards for Atticus until we get to scare his boss.

"You don't have to listen to him, babes," Atticus tells me, but I roll my eyes. "Dont roll your eyes... come on, I've had a tough day..."

Poor Atticus, but I'm not giving in!

"Maybe we can show Silas some of our favorite toys..."

Fuck you, Atticus! He knows I can't reject that, especially when Silas is getting a little more comfortable with intimate moments and may be ready for some of our sex toys!

"Come on, kitten, maybe we should give in..." I say, and Silas looks disappointed in me, but I also see lust in his gorgeous eyes.

"Fine," Silas mutters, and I get up, grabbing both of my lovers' hands and dragging them to the bedroom.

Something I've noticed over the past week in which Silas has been sharing a bed with us is that he loved the canopy above us. Even now he seems excited to just get into bed because of the canopy.

I start stripping myself, but two sets of hands stop me. One set holds my hips, the other is gripping my sides, just below my armpits.

"You're moving too quick, babes," Atticus purrs in my ear.

"Yeah, we're not trying to set a track record!" Silas exclaims, his younger personality showing in his words.

He can be seductive and very very sexy, but sometimes his younger side shows and he says random, funny things in the midst of an intimate moment.

"That was not the right energy, I'm sorry," Silas says, and I can tell he's pretty embarrassed and probably wishing he could disappear right now.

Atticus hums and leans over to kiss Silas' lips. "It's alright, Silas. Sometimes I forget how young you are."

"I'm twenty two!"

"Still a little baby," I coo, patting his hair (even though he's taller than me, he's still our baby!). "Can we get back to you two undressing me now?"

Silas is behind me, and he moves his hands to the bottom of my shirt and strips the garment off. His hands are cold when they touch my bare skin, making goosebumps appear all over my body.

I'm only in underwear because I already pulled my pants off when we first came into the room.

Atticus picks me up and drops me on the bed before he instructs Silas to take his place while he gets our box of toys from the closet.

Silas lays on top of me, and since he's a little taller he has to adjust himself so he we're both at an awkward angle. He leans down and kisses my neck, my collar bone, and then reaches my lips.

It's really hot that he's fully clothed and I'm almost naked beneath him... oh god, what's wrong with me?! I usually like to have some semblance of control, even if I'm the bottom when it comes to sex between Atticus and I.

"You two are so hot," I hear Atticus say, and then I hear a soft slap down and Silas jumps a bit.

"Don't touch my ass, you perv!" Silas growls, but he doesn't seem to be actually annoyed.

I grab the back of his head and make Silas kiss me again, and when I briefly open my eyes, I see Atticus stripping himself to his underwear. Above me, Silas starts moving, I realize that Atticus is freeing him of his clothes because it's pretty unfair if he has clothes on and we're both almost naked.

Silas is very shy when he kisses me, so it's easy for me to take control.

I can be kind of a control freak, so it's nice that I can take control of our kiss and dominate at least one of my boyfriends. Of course, I'm well aware that Silas could kick my ass if he wanted to, but I like this shy, submissive side of him.

I can feel Atticus' hands grab my underwear and pull them off, and seconds later, Silas' naked body is pressed against my own. And he's really hard.

Atticus' hands slip under Silas and I feel him lock a cock ring around the base of my cock so I won't be able to come before he takes it off.

Silas lets out a muffled groan, and I can feel Atticus' wrist brushing against my groin area, so I'm pretty sure he's doing the same thing to Silas. He's panting against my neck, and the sound is so hot.

"Silas, get off of Lincoln," Atticus instructs, and Silas listens, climbing into Atticus' lap.

I watch the two noisily kiss, and if it was anyone else, I'd be irritated by the wet noises, but it's so hot. I want them to pay attention to me, but this show is pretty nice, too.

"Here," Atticus says, and I watch him pour lube all over Silas' pointer and middle finger. "Start by putting one in."

Silas looks a bit nervous, but he obeys and I feel his shy finger prodding at my hole. His fingers are a bit thinner than Atticus' but they're longer.

"Come on, kitten," Atticus purrs in Silas' ear. "He likes it, see? Push your finger deeper."

"It's okay, Silas," I tell him, arching my back as he shoves his finger deeper. "Feels so good..."

I feel a strange sensation making my ass clench because there's something weird going on down there.

"What are you doing?" I ask, and I see confidence growing in Silas' eyes.

"Using my powers," Silas says, his voice cocky. "Does it feel good?"

I nod, because now that I know what it is, all I can focus on is the pleasuring, vibrating sensations that come from Silas using his powers on me.

"I'm gonna fuck you, babes," Atticus says, stripping off his underwear. His cock is dripping from the tip as he strokes himself, and I know this is going to feel amazing. "Silas, position yourself so your cock is above Lincoln's mouth and yours is above his."

Silas does as Atticus says, and while I love control, I'm so excited for my two boyfriend's to be pounding into me from both ends.

Usually Atticus would use more toys on me, such as a vibrator or a dildo, sometimes even a plug, but tonight I can tell he doesn't want to make things too intense with Silas. After all, this isn't just a blow job; this is our first real sexual experience as a three-way relationship.

Atticus spreads my legs widely and bends my knees, before I hear him open a condom and stretch it over his cock.

"Fuck his face, Silas," Atticus says in a low voice as he presses the head of his cock against my hole. "You like it rough, don't you babes?"

I nod, opening my mouth as Silas lowers himself toward me. Since he's being so slow, I grab his waist and force his cock into my mouth.

"Don't worry, kitten," Atticus tells him, and I feel lips wrap around my throbbing member. "Lincoln will squeeze the back of your thighs if he needs you to pull out. Okay?"

Silas hums around my cock and I try to buck my hips into his throat, but Atticus holds my hips down and begins to shallowly thrust into my ass.

Holy. Fuck.

This feels so fucking good!

I close my eyes, relishing in the wonderful sensations I'm experiencing; Atticus is grunting like an animal, Silas is moaning and humming around my cock, making my stomach knot up and I'm desperate to come, but I can't with the stupid ring on.

"Close," Atticus pants after long minutes of thrusting into me, increasingly getting deeper and deeper. "Are you two close?"

I feel Silas nod, as do I, but neither of us can really talk with each other's cocks in our mouths.

Atticus pulls out of me and tells Silas to pull out of my mouth.

"Ride my cock, babes," Atticus tells me, before he has Silas sit on his collar bone to fuck his mouth.

I moan as I move quickly up and down on Atticus' fat cock while I listen to Atticus choking on Silas' cock.

Silas' moans fill the room, and holy shit, all three of us are loud as fuck in bed.

Oh well, thank god we don't have neighbors.

"I'm so close," Silas gasps, and I watch Atticus fumble with his cock ring before moving Silas briefly so he can do the same for me.

"Come on, come for me," Atticus growls, looking between myself and and Silas. "Both of you."

I gasp and moan as I let Atticus' cock go balls deep into me and come all over my chest and waist. I can hear Silas groan as well, and I watch Atticus grab Silas' ass to shove his cock deep down his throat and I know he just finished in Atticus' throat.

Atticus sits up and helps me off of his cock, grabbing a wet wipe from his nightstand drawer and wiping off my stomach.

"I'm going to go clean myself up," Atticus says, panting slightly.

Silas hums and grabs me around my waist, so the two of us can cuddle in bed while Atticus does whatever he needs to do.

"That felt good," Silas mumbles, resting his head against my chest and letting me cuddle him like the baby of our relationship that he is.

"Yeah it did," I agree. "It's bed time."

"But it's only nine thirty!"

Poor Silas.

We don't stay up until three in the morning as adults!

"And we have work tomorrow, kitten."

Silas sighs, not fighting when I pull the blankets over us. "Are we not going to wear clothes?"

"No, I like sleeping naked," I say, reaching between us and grabbing Silas' balls and cock. "And that way I can do this."

"Ugh, stop!" Silas mumbles, reaching for the remote and turning on the television. "I'm being groped by an older man, call the police!"

I move to sit on his waist. "Atticus is the police and he'll do the same thing I just did!"

"Perverts," Silas responds, pushing me off of him. "Now lay back so I can cuddle with you," he begs, and I can't refuse either of my boyfriends, so of course I let him lay on me.

For being whiny about going to bed, Silas falls asleep within fifteen minutes, before Atticus ever joins us. When he does, he lays on Silas' other side and cuddles us both.

My two lovers...

How did I get so lucky?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 148 54
Jake was troubled, did what was considered to be 'bad' things but he just wants to live. He's extremely loyal, funny but brave. Devon was a smart gu...
690 44 10
Lucas has had a shitty life being a human in a world overtaken by werewolves. Having to see his parents die just when he was 10 and having to run awa...
621K 31.6K 37
Kidnappings and people going missing were situations that felt so far away from Miles. It felt like things that only happened in movies or in another...
110K 7.6K 55
Growing up in chaos isn't simple for all. Not many could cope. They would struggle and kick, but ultimately drown. However, for Dakota, that was his...