๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ. ๐—†๐–บ๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐—… ๐—Ž...

By -CHRRYBOMB

this is not good as i thought it would turn out. so... bear with it :( More

CHAPTER ONE: It Is Time For You To Come Back, Dear.
CHAPTER TWO: Hello, Asgard.
CHAPTER THREE: How Are You?
CHAPTER FOUR: Long Time No See
CHAPTER FIVE: Farewell
CHAPTER SIX: Let's Move On
CHAPTER SEVEN: You Must Be Truly Desperate
CHAPTER EIGHT: The Dark World
CHAPTER NINE: Svartalfheim
CHAPTER TEN: Dumbass
CHAPTER ELEVEN: You Are Mine
CHAPTER TWELVE: Head to Earth
CHAPTER THIRTEEN: We Need Everyone
CHAPTER FOURTEEN: Meeting the Avengers
CHAPTER FIFTEEN: Wakanda
CHAPTER SIXTEEN: One Try, That's It.
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: Vormir
CHAPTER NINETEEN: Part of The Team
CHAPTER TWENTY: Another New Day
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE: Party For All
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO: Suicide Squad
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE: Suicide Squad (II)
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR: Vladovin, Russia.
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE: Lost? Maybe Found
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX: And We're Back Here . . .
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN: Seoul, South Korea
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT: Seoul, South Korea (II)
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE: Lost of Powers
CHAPTER THIRTY: The Tesseract/Space Stone
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE: Nothing Is Impossible
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO: Secrets to Keep
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE: The Downfall of Alixir
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR: Serious Matters
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE: I Missed You
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX: Ignorant
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN: Pure Happiness
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT: Warning Signs
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE: Rehabilitation.
CHAPTER FORTY: Just Fine.

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: She Is Fine.

17 1 0
By -CHRRYBOMB

Ivana was immediately admitted into the medical centre to be treated as one of the royal families under T'Challa's command. Ivana received treatment as one of the royals, so does the other Avengers. Some decided to dress their wounds themselves.

Ivana was not stable for a few minutes. Her heart rate was not stable and she needed a ventilator. But after a few more minutes, the doctors and T'Challa noticed that there was improving signs in Ivana's vitals, so they remove the ventilator. She was stable since then.

When examinations were made, Ivana's power force lowers and her energy was drawn out of herself when she uses everything to bring back every people alive. That's what makes Ivana weak. She uses her energy to do so.

T'Challa informed the team that Ivana was doing fine. She has some wounds from the gun shoot just now that was poisonous but Shuri has treated it well. Ivana is stable. Captain Rogers, Rhodey, Thor and some others were sent out to pick up Stark and the other associates.

Hopefully, with the paper that Ivana has given to Thor, it leads to the right path to where the rest of the Avengers were. They wished to go there safely and come back safely too.

Vision, Wanda and the rest of the team stayed in Wakanda under command of the king of Wakanda. They will get their wounds and injuries treated in Wakanda before they head out of the city.

While Wanda was treating her wounds on her shin, she questioned Vision, "Is Ivana a real queen? I think I heard Thor mentioned that Ivana is a queen." Vision turned to Wanda.

"That, I do not know, Wanda. You can ask the lady when she wakes up." Vision replies. Wanda smiles. She is both grateful and happy that Vision is okay. For now, Vision does not have the mind stone in him.

Luckily, his mind and memories are still the same. Nothing changes much. He just doesn't have extreme knowledge or capability like before. Without the Mind stone, he could not attack.

On the other side, Natasha and Bruce stand side by side at the balcony, watching the sun as it sets. "I see that you are quite close to the lady," Natasha says. Bruce smiles. "She is a kind lady." The man replied, holding onto the rail of the balcony. Natasha turned to Bruce.

"Do you like her?" she asked him. She has seen in some situation; Bruce seems to be quite close and has kind of a thing between the two of them. "What?" he questioned and chuckled. "She's Loki's. We are friends. Not lovers. I like her as a friend. She helped me a lot. A lot of times." Bruce explains.

Natasha smiles and nodded. "We're just friends. You have my word." Bruce added.

They both turned their heads back to the sun. Seems like another day is ending.

[FAST-FORWARDED]

Ivana stirred up as she feels herself. Lying on something. More like a bed. Moderate cold air hits her skin. It was perfect. But the smell, it smells like a hospital. She flicked her eyes open several times and was met with the bright lights on the ceiling. She squints her eyes and groans as she moves her head.

She wanted to raise her hands but the pain prevents her from doing so. She wanted to sit up but couldn't either. Her whole body felt numb but it feels sore. Her back was in a little pain. Footsteps sounds make her turn towards her right where the transparent glass door was.

T'Challa smiles as he sees her already woken up. The door slides open before T'Challa entered the room. "You've woken up." He says as he approached her. She closes her eyes as she felt dizzy. "Dizzy?" the king asked her. Ivana slightly nodded. "We put painkillers in you so you won't feel much pain." T'Challa told her.

She slowly opens her eyes again and get stable eye view around her. At some times, Ivana would close her eyes tightly and open it back. T'Challa gives her time to settle time since she has just woken up.

"How long have I passed out?" Ivana asked, turning to T'Challa. "Just a day, Lady Alexander. I thought you would pass out for maybe a week." T'Challa said. Ivana let out a chuckle.

"What happened?" Ivana asked. "What do you mean?" the king answered with another question. "After I passed out," she replies. "Thor sent you to the medical center and we get you treated quickly. That's all." He replied.

"D-Did Thor went to pick Stark and the others?" Ivana asked. "Yes, they did. They have returned and are in their rooms, resting and having free time." T'Challa told her. Ivana sighed in relieve and nodded.

"Why did you do that?" T'Challa asked after some silence between both of them. "Do what?" Ivana asked back. "Saving all the people when you know you can die." He asked. His voice, serious.

Ivana chuckled and replied, "Knowing that I could do that but sacrifice myself . . . Wanda has nobody else but Vision. She loves her dearly and I know how it feels to lose someone you love. She has suffered a lot." T'Challa listens.

"I've lost my love ones too. I can bring back happiness to everybody else but myself. I don't worry about myself because I don't have anyone to lose. Thor can go back with Jane and he has the team with him. I'm different." Ivana says.

Silence filled the room. T'Challa inhales and exhales before he sat on the bed, beside Ivana. "You have sacrificed a lot to save other people. We don't trade lives, Lady Alexander." T'Challa says. Ivana smiles.

"I know."

A smile both plastered on their lips.

[LATER]

Ivana was drinking a warm cup of tea while sitting on her bed. T'Challa was accompanying her instead of doing his throne works. Nice of him. A few moments later, they receive a group of guests that consists the Avengers.

"Ivana!" Wanda was the first to call her out and ran towards her, giving the tightest hug ever. Ivana was fine with it since her wounds have fully healed. She uses her own power to heal herself too.

"I was so worried about you!" Wanda said as she hugged her on the bed. Ivana chuckled and hugged her back, moving left and right a little. "Thank you for worrying about me. I am fine." Ivana replies as their hug broke apart.

Wanda smiles and said, "Thank you. You owe us a lot." Ivana smiles and nodded. "I could do it. Why wouldn't I do it for happiness?" Ivana replies, munching on her garlic bread that T'Challa has sneaked into the hospital for her.

"Oh wow. I didn't expect there will be a lot of you guys here." Ivana chuckled as she watches the Avengers entering the room where she was admitted in.

"Heads up, Anna." Stark's voice made her smile. "Hey, Mr Stark. How are you?" she asked as she watches him approached her. "Great. Thanks for saving me back in Manhattan." He replied. Ivana chuckle and nodded.

"You better go back to New York as soon as possible, Mr Stark. Probably, Ms Potts is worried about you." Ivana told him, munching on her bread once more.

"Shit, you're right." Starks says. She chuckles. "Language!" Captain Rogers said as soon as Stark curses. Ivana smiles and shakes her head.

"My sister! How are you doing?" Thor came in with a few ties of balloons. Ivana cupped her face in embarrassment as the other Avengers raised their eyebrows, watching Thor entering the room.

"Here are some balloons for you, milady." Thor said, giving them to Ivana. Ivana smiles as she took them. There were five of them. "I appreciate it, Thor. Thank you." Ivana told him and tied the balloons to the edge of the bed.

"You're pleasure. How are you feeling today, milady?" Thor questioned. "Very well." Ivana replied and smiled before she sips her tea and putting it back on the table in front of her.

T'Challa pulled the table when Ivana signs him that she was done eating.

"Lady Alexander," says Captain Rogers. Ivana raised her head and look at him. "We would like to thank you for saving all of us. And we were more than honored to have a queen-",

Ivana raised her hands and he paused. She said, "Thor was just saying nonsense. I'm no queen of any dimension. I'm a princess. Not a queen." Ivana shakes her head and smiles.

"But your outfit," Romanoff says. Ivana smiles and turn to T'Challa beside her. "Tis the same thing like the Blank Panther suit. It is passed from generation to generation. Following the royal bloodline. After my mother died in a fight with Thanos, the battle outfit was passed to me as the only daughter of the Alexander reign." Ivana explains.

"Thanos, went to Alixir to kill your people?" Sam questioned. "Yes. He was already possessive over 10 years already. He wants what he wants. He came to us, thinking we have the stones but we don't. Rage, he set fire and kill half the population of Alixir." Ivana said.

"Alixir consists of over 28 realms and it is under me, my brother and a few more warriors to take care off. We are the leaders. My brother was the main leader while my father was the supreme leader as the king of the dimension, the galaxy. When Thanos came, everything was dark. Nothing works. Everything feels like a dream." She continued.

"Well, now he is dead and we could celebrate." Thor said. Ivana smiles and look down. "Hey, Anna. You're invited to my wedding. Be the flower girl." Tony said. Ivana rolled her eyes. "No thanks, Tons." Ivana replied, waving her hand to the side as a sign of reject. "Hey, come on!" Tony groans. Ivana laughed together with the others.

"If you want, you can come join us. As one of the Avengers." Captain Rogers said. It made the laughter fades and eyes were all on Ivana. "Avengers?" Ivana asked in surprise. "Yeah. Why not. You are like the God here. I mean – Goddess. You're the most powerful-",

"If I may interject, Mr Stark. I'm not the most powerful right here. But, yeah, I'll take the dub for now. About the offer, I would need time to think about it first. I just met you guys." Ivana said.

"I would like to interject, Lady Alexander." Vision speaks up. Ivana turns to him and nodded. "Sure." She replies. "This is not the first time you met the Avengers, Lady Alexander." He says.

"Vision . . ." Ivana said as a warning. Vision smiles and look at the Avengers. "Spill the tea, Vision." Tony said. "Ugh, no. Not here with me here. This is going to be embarrassing!" Ivana exclaimed.

"It is not, Lady Alexander. You impressed me, to be honest." Vision said. Ivana raised her eyebrow and chuckle. "Vision, don't try to lure me. No spilling secrets here." Ivana says. "Spill it, Vision!" Stark insisted.

Ivana rolled her eyes and sigh as she leans back on her bed, starting to listen to what Vision says. He told the Avengers about Ivana's whereabout. Everything that the robot tells were true. Ivana was everywhere. She just hides from plain sight. Ivana just closes her ear to not listen to their reactions to Vision.

She just hopes that there will be no more huge fight like Thanos. It exhausts. A lot. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

582K 17K 24
Ok so I wrote this a while back when I was bored. I doubt anyone will read it but if you do I apologise for the quality, it's just a bit of fun reall...
78.6K 969 32
Imagines for Y/N with the marvel cast and marvel characters (mostly Seb, Chris Evans and Tom Hiddleston lmao) . It will be mainly platonic relation...
47 1 7
Harry potter x Marvel Witch!OC Ongoing
164 21 19
* Warning -Sexual content* For mature audiences only- You are the main character of this story. Immerse yourself Modern Day: You find yourself becomi...