๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ. ๐—†๐–บ๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐—… ๐—Ž...

By -CHRRYBOMB

this is not good as i thought it would turn out. so... bear with it :( More

CHAPTER ONE: It Is Time For You To Come Back, Dear.
CHAPTER TWO: Hello, Asgard.
CHAPTER THREE: How Are You?
CHAPTER FOUR: Long Time No See
CHAPTER FIVE: Farewell
CHAPTER SIX: Let's Move On
CHAPTER SEVEN: You Must Be Truly Desperate
CHAPTER EIGHT: The Dark World
CHAPTER NINE: Svartalfheim
CHAPTER TEN: Dumbass
CHAPTER ELEVEN: You Are Mine
CHAPTER TWELVE: Head to Earth
CHAPTER FOURTEEN: Meeting the Avengers
CHAPTER FIFTEEN: Wakanda
CHAPTER SIXTEEN: One Try, That's It.
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: She Is Fine.
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: Vormir
CHAPTER NINETEEN: Part of The Team
CHAPTER TWENTY: Another New Day
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE: Party For All
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO: Suicide Squad
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE: Suicide Squad (II)
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR: Vladovin, Russia.
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE: Lost? Maybe Found
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX: And We're Back Here . . .
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN: Seoul, South Korea
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT: Seoul, South Korea (II)
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE: Lost of Powers
CHAPTER THIRTY: The Tesseract/Space Stone
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE: Nothing Is Impossible
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO: Secrets to Keep
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE: The Downfall of Alixir
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR: Serious Matters
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE: I Missed You
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX: Ignorant
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN: Pure Happiness
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT: Warning Signs
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE: Rehabilitation.
CHAPTER FORTY: Just Fine.

CHAPTER THIRTEEN: We Need Everyone

19 1 1
By -CHRRYBOMB

Lady Alexander was devastated. Once she woke up, the first person she searched for was Loki.

She could not remember properly what had happened to her but Bruce made her remember.

When Ivana remembered, she uses her magic to find Loki and Thor and the ship. But nothing. She could not see anything. And that obviously shows no hope for the ship or any survivors.

And that makes Lady Alexander believes that Thor and Loki are dead.

Which is possible.

Ivana seated on the single couch while cupping her face. As Bruce explains to Dr. Stephen Strange about what happened, she regretted everything. Thor and Loki are gone.

What makes it worst is that the Mad Titan has two of the 6 infinity stones. Even having one of the stones has made him mad powerful. Imagine how powerful he could be with all the 6 stones.

There is only one way to prevent him to get more powerful which is to destroy the stone.

She saw Dr Strange opens up the golden color portal and straight into a park. She heard her speaking to a man named Tony Stark. She knew who he is but didn't bother to put away her hands on her face. She was too sad about what had happened to the Asgardians. Worser, to Thor and her lover, Loki.

A few minutes later, Tony, Bruce, and Strange came through the portal and into Strange's home.

"Who are you?" Tony's voice was sent towards Ivana who was slumped seating on the sofa.

"Tony, this is Lady Alexander. She is one of Asgardians and also, the Goddess of Mischief-",

"Yeah, you should cut that part, Bruce." Ivana said, not looking up. "She is one of Asgardians. A warrior and she is a Goddess." Bruce said. Ivana sighed and looked up before standing up. "You can call me Ivana." Ivana said to Tony.

"Right. Ivana." He said and nodded.

Tony seat on the couch in front of the staircase, watching Wong and Strange explaining what the Infinity Stones are. "At the dawn of the universe, there was nothing. Then . . ." "Boom." "The Big Bang sent six elemental crystals . . . hurtling across the virgin universe."

"These infinity stones each control an essential aspect of existence," Wong said before Strange started to list out all the six infinity stones' names. The time stone was with him. As a necklace. "Tell me his name again," Tony said. "Thanos," Bruce said. "He's a plague, Tony. He invades planets. He takes what he wants. He wipes out half the population." Bruce said.

"He sent Loki. He was the one who sent Loki to New York." Ivana said, standing up from the couch.

"The attack on New York, that's him. Thanos." She continued, looking at Tony. He looked back at Ivana with a stunned facial expression plastered on his face.

"This is it." Tony mumbles.

"What's our timeline?" he asked. "No telling. He has the Power and Space Stones. That already makes him the strongest creature in the whole universe." Bruce said, following Tony from the back. "If he gets all 6 stones, we'll be dead." Ivana continued. "She's right," Bruce said.

There was a heated discussion between the Avengers. Ivana walks around the room. Somehow, they were starting to discuss anything else. An ice-cream flavor instead of the end of the world.

"Can we get to work really quick? Time is ending. Vision is out there with the Mind Stone and we have to find him now." Ivana said.

Tony and Bruce looked at her immediately when she mentioned Vision. "That's the thing, right, Tony? You need to call them whether you like it or not." Ivana said. Tony squint his eyes at Ivana.

How come she knows everything? Tony thought.

"What do you mean whether he likes it or not?" Bruce questioned. "How did you know about Vision?" Tony asked. "Are you a wizard too?" Wong questioned again. Ivana groans and rolled her eyeballs.

"Tony, what does she means about you like it or not?" Bruce asked.

"Two weeks ago, Vision turned off his transponder. He's offline." Tony explained. "What? Tony, you lost another super bot?" Bruce asked in shock. "I didn't lose him. He's more than that. He's evolving." Tony replied. "Who could find Vision then?" Strange asked. "They are in Scotland," Ivana said. Once more, Tony and Bruce looked at her. Strange and Wong too. "Who are you again?" Tony questioned.

"Ivana." She answered nonchalantly.

"You need to find all the Avengers in the world. Everyone. Romanoff, Rogers, Vision, Maximoff, T'Challa, everyone. Stark, this is the end. We need to fight. You need to fight. Get together." Ivana said, looking at Tony. "What happened when I was not here, Tony?" Bruce asked.

"God, we haven't caught up in a spell, have we?" Tony asked. Ivana sighed as the memory of Loki flashed into her mind. She was tearing up but quickly calm down. There's no time to mourn right now.

"The Avengers broke up. We're toast." Tony said.

"Broke up?" Bruce asked in confusion. Well, yeah. He was at Sakaar all these years and in Asgard as well. After fighting with Ultron, he was nowhere to be found.

"Like a band? Like . . . Like the Beatles?" Bruce asked. It might be a little silly for Bruce to say that. But this time, the Avengers need to come back together as a team.

"Cap and I fell out hard. We're not on speaking terms." Tony replied.

"Tony, listen to me. Thor's gone. Thanos is coming. It doesn't matter who you're talking to or not." Bruce said, trying to persuade Tony to make a call so they can come together again.

Ivana felt something was wrong. She felt the wind was weird this time. The ground was a little shaking. She turned to look at Dr. Strange who has the same strange feeling. "You feel that?" Ivana asked him.

Strange kept still. Soon, Tony, Wong, and Bruce could feel the same thing. "Say, Doc, you wouldn't happen to be moving your hair, would ya?" Tony pointed towards Dr Strange when he sees his hair was moving.

"Not at the moment. No." Strange replied. Ivana sighed and motioned her hands as she said, "We're fucked up. He's here." She then walks towards the door and went out.

Tony and the others followed from behind. The streets were in chaos. Dust was flying everywhere. Everyone was running away. People were running away. Police sirens were heard.

Ivana uses her magic to help anyone in trouble. Cars crashing, people stumbling over, anything. When they get to the corner street, they saw a huge portal. A moment later, the same 2 aliens came down on earth.

"This time, I'm not letting you go," Ivana mumbles as she clenched her fist in rage and revenge. People have been evacuated. Some had already run by themselves.

"Hear me and rejoice. You are about to die at the hands of the Children of Thanos." The alien said. "Be thankful . . . that your meaningless lives are now contributing . . ."

"I'm sorry. Earth is closed today. You better pack it up and get outta here." Tony said, cutting off the alien.

Yeah, a little sarcastic and funny at the same time. "Stone keeper." The alien called out to Dr Strange.

"Does this chattering animal speak for you?" The alien asked.

"Certainly not. I speak for myself." Dr Strange replied before he let his powers out.

"You're trespassing in this city and on this planet." Wong takes out his powers too.

"He means get lost, Squidward," Tony added. Ivana formed a blue light in her hands, a sign of her power. The big monster walks up towards the team. "Banner, you want a piece?" Tony asked.

"Mmm, no, not really." Banner replied. "Get off the street then," Ivana replied. "Wasn't finished. When do I ever get what I want?" Banner replied and turned to Ivana. She gives him a smirk. "That's right," Tony replied.

Banner tried to bring the Hulk out several times but it seems that the Hulk won't be coming out. It makes Ivana chuckle a little though. "It's okay. Hey, stand down. Keep an eye on him. Thank you." Tony said to Wong. "I have him," Wong replied. "Looks like big guy isn't coming out," Ivana smirked towards Bruce.

"Alright. You better help us. I'll approve you as an Avenger if you show impressive things to me." Tony said, looking at Ivana. She rolled her eyes and shook her head. "After you," she said to Tony. He shrugged and tap on his chest twice before he transformed into Iron Man.

After knocking down the huge monster, the other alien swings his hands before the ground takes Tony into the sky. Ivana uses her fingers to grab on Tony before he could be carried too far from the sky.

It was easy for Ivana. The alien then sends them two trees that he pulled from the street. Luckily, it was prevented by Wong from coming towards them.

Their fight continues until the alien got Dr Strange. When Ivana wanted to follow the alien, Tony stopped her.

"Stay here. Stay with Banner and the city. Thank you."

He said before straight away flying into the air with Mr Spiderman. Ivana didn't protest and quickly find Bruce. She eventually found Bruce in the streets where they first got into the fight just now. She saw him on the phone, talking.

Ivana took her time to mend some things. At least, the government doesn't need a lot of money to rebuild the city. But some things, Ivana could not put back together. But most things, she could and it was enough for the mess they made. They saved the life of the people in Manhattan.

"Ivana, let's head back," Bruce said after ending the call. "Where would we go?" Ivana asked again. "We have a place. I'm sure you'll be comfortable. Plus, you need to rest too." He said. Ivana looked at him and sighed.

It's been a tough day. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412 10 6
๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ฒ๐๐ซ๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ž, ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ž๐ฑ๏ฟฝ...
166K 3.4K 13
โ โ™ช ๐…๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž. ๐ƒ๐จ๐ง '๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ฒ, ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ž. ๐†๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฏ๐ข๐›๐ž, ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
657 14 24
You set out on a poorly planned mission to avenge a close friend and end up making an unlikely ally (Loki in disguise). The brief partnership ends up...
1.8M 43K 200
Hi, everyone! Welcome to my Marvel Imagines book. I encourage you to at least try this book out. If you don't like it, that's fine! I will say that i...