heartless.

By haru_haruto

He reached out his hand to me. I can see a bright halo around his head as he smile at me. "I have something f... More

𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕤𝕚𝕩
𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕥𝕖𝕟
𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕤𝕚𝕩
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕤𝕚𝕩
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕤𝕚𝕩
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪-𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪-𝕤𝕚𝕩
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪-𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪-𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪-𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪-𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪-𝕤𝕚𝕩(final)
AUTHOR'S NOTE

𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

274 19 3
By haru_haruto

eunri

That night with Junghwan made my feelings for him and Haruto more confusing. They're both genuine and I don't know who to pick.

I brushed the thought out of my head. I need to focus on my studies.

but these pretty bois are in my head 24/7 how the hell

I took all my notebooks and started with the easier subjects. I played some Niki Acoustic songs to increase my focus.

After a good amount of hours, I finished half of the easy subjects. I decided to take a break and made myself some soufflé pancakes. A few minutes later, my phone rang. I put the plate down and checked the caller ID.

h-harutoー

I took a few deep breaths and picked up.
"Y-Yobuseyo(hello on the phone)?"
"Konbanwa~(good evening)" He greeted softly.
"Oi, are you even studying?" I asked.
"Of course I did so I can call you when I take a break." I felt my cheeks tighten.
"Shut up. Go back to studying."
"Aww. How cold. Arasseo, jagi~ (understood, babe)"
"I'M NOT YOUR-"

AAand he hung up without letting me finish. That idiot...
After a few minutes of eating, my phone rang again.

aiiishh, haruto. so annoying...

I picked up and sighed.
"Haruto, stop calling me and study properly."
"Umm"
I suddenly froze and looked at the caller id.

j
jung
junghwan..?

"JUNGHWAN! Aigoo, I'm sorry. I thought..."
"Ah, it's fine. Hahah" He chuckled but I can feel that it was forced.
"Why the sudden call?" I asked.
"Oh, n-nothing. I just wanted to check on you. But I guess...Haruto did it first." he sounded disappointed.
"N-Not really. Haruto just called to annoy me." I said.
"Ah. I will hang up now. Good luck, Eunri!" then he hung up.

I can feel my heart get heavier thinking about Junghwan. He's so soft.

I got so stressed thinking about the two of them that I didn't realize I spent an hour and a half having a break.

I need to f o c u s ...

I tried to get them off my thoughts and continued my studies.

***

I finished all the easy subjects after 7 hours and goddamn stretching after sitting for too long feels so good.

I went down to grab a bottle of milk. When I went to the living room, I noticed a small box lying near the doorstep. I took it and put it on my lap. I checked the box if it had any address or names.

to: eunri
from: junghwan

Wha-

I opened the box and there were boxes of chocolate bars and bottles of chocolate milk.

oh damn, this is a lot.

There was a folded paper in the box. I opened it and read what was inside.

i know i have a competition. but i will never back down until you give me an answer. i will be waiting for you. BUT FOCUS ON STUDYING FIRST HAHAHA. Good luck!! Don't forget to rest :)) 

junghwan

Oh Junghwan....

Dammit, why do they have to do this today. I can't stop thinking bout them.

who am i gonna choose?

----

Yow Treasure Weverse is here!!

this was supposed to be posted last April 5, Haruto's bday. My phone is kinda old that's why it responds slowly, I'm sorry. I didn't know that it wasn't published that day. Sorry for the supah long wait :'((

neol saranghae~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 847 33
"you'll be mine" "w-what?" "i said YOU'LL BE MINE" Y/N whos in love with haruto but haruto doesn't love her back?? read the story to get to know w...
20K 1.5K 24
He is blind. He learned to read people's expressions through their voice, their tone, and the way they breathe. He could pick up the meaning behind e...
12.5K 1.9K 61
But before I could take a foot off from the washroom he asked me with a confused look and one lifted eyebrow, "What were you doing in a boy's restroo...
70 23 21
What is happening!? My life couldn't have been a dream it was so real! I had kids and a husband! Tears burn my eyes. I had a home. It can't just be...