๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ. ๐—†๐–บ๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐—… ๐—Ž...

By -CHRRYBOMB

this is not good as i thought it would turn out. so... bear with it :( More

CHAPTER ONE: It Is Time For You To Come Back, Dear.
CHAPTER TWO: Hello, Asgard.
CHAPTER THREE: How Are You?
CHAPTER FOUR: Long Time No See
CHAPTER FIVE: Farewell
CHAPTER SIX: Let's Move On
CHAPTER SEVEN: You Must Be Truly Desperate
CHAPTER EIGHT: The Dark World
CHAPTER NINE: Svartalfheim
CHAPTER TEN: Dumbass
CHAPTER ELEVEN: You Are Mine
CHAPTER THIRTEEN: We Need Everyone
CHAPTER FOURTEEN: Meeting the Avengers
CHAPTER FIFTEEN: Wakanda
CHAPTER SIXTEEN: One Try, That's It.
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: She Is Fine.
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: Vormir
CHAPTER NINETEEN: Part of The Team
CHAPTER TWENTY: Another New Day
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE: Party For All
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO: Suicide Squad
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE: Suicide Squad (II)
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR: Vladovin, Russia.
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE: Lost? Maybe Found
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX: And We're Back Here . . .
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN: Seoul, South Korea
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT: Seoul, South Korea (II)
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE: Lost of Powers
CHAPTER THIRTY: The Tesseract/Space Stone
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE: Nothing Is Impossible
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO: Secrets to Keep
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE: The Downfall of Alixir
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR: Serious Matters
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE: I Missed You
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX: Ignorant
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN: Pure Happiness
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT: Warning Signs
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE: Rehabilitation.
CHAPTER FORTY: Just Fine.

CHAPTER TWELVE: Head to Earth

18 1 8
By -CHRRYBOMB

[Years Later; Skipping the Battle of Ragnarök]

Lady Alexander stood near the window as she wrapped her arms around her lower waist. A hand wrapped her waist made her smile and turned slightly to the back. She sees Loki smiling and puts his head on her shoulder. "Did you have a good sleep last night?" Loki asked her with a gentle voice. "I did. How about you?" She asked her back after answering his question. He chuckled. "I did. But I am sure it would be better with you around my arms." He said.

Lady Alexander responded with a chuckle and turn to him. He was already fitted into his official outfit as the Prince of Asgard. "What is it?" He looked into her eyes, searching for something. "What?" Lady Alexander replied as she took his hands. "Is there something you want to tell me?" Loki asked. He senses that Ivana is hiding something from him.

She chuckled and shook her head. "No. Nothing. Have you had your breakfast, my prince?" Ivana asked as she pulled him to walk with her. "I did. What about you?" Loki said. "I did too. What is your plan for today?" she asked him. He shrugged as they hold hands and walk side by side.

"Nothing much." He replied and smiled. "I can't wait to go to earth," Ivana said and smiled. Loki looked at her. Her excitements made him smile. But he was scared to go back to earth. Noticing Loki not giving any response, Ivana turned to look at him. She saw his facial expression. They stopped walking.

"Are you scared to go back to earth?" Ivana asked him. He looked her in her eyes and looked down before exhaling. She smiled blandly and bring her hands to cup the side of his face. He holds her hands and looks at her. "You will be alright. We will be alright." Ivana told him, hoping that he would get persuaded.

"Darling," he said. "Yes?" she answered as Loki raised his head and looked at her. "I love you so much." He said. She smiled and nodded. "I know. I love you too. So much. A lot." She told him. He pulled her into a hug and hug her tightly. She hugged her back too. She was not sure why Loki was a lot quieter today. 

"A-Are you okay, Loki?" she decided to ask him. They broke the hug and Loki chuckled at her question. "I am. Why would I not be?" Loki answered. She smiled and nodded. They stare into each other's eyes for a little while before Ivana pulled his coat so he would lean towards her before slamming their lips together. Loki chuckled but didn't waste time and reply to her kiss.

A second later, a bright purple light was seen from the space before it hits the ship, shattering all the window glasses and knocking out everyone on the ship. Ivana was barely conscious as the light and the loud shattering pass her out. She looked to her side and saw Loki, also passed out. She groans as she tried to sit up. She puts her hand on her stomach and sighs in relief.

"L-Loki," she woke Loki up with a shake on his shoulder. Slowly, he regained consciousness and looked at Ivana. "What happened?" he asked her. "I don't know. But I think, we are under attack." Ivana said, slowly standing up from the floor. The ship was filled with different smells. Some may smell fuel, some dust, fire, and gasses.

Loki also got up from lying on the floor. A moment later, they heard voices of screaming and swords. The couple ran towards the sound of the fight. The lights were cut off. Water was leaking. The fire was caught on most of the things. The ship was in a mess as if it just went through a battle and cannot be used anymore.

Ivana stopped running when she saw some bodies lying on the floor. She squatted and checked on their pulse. She received nothing but cold and empty. They are dead. "T-They are gone." Ivana gasped. She looked at Loki who was also shocked. She stared at the dead bodies of Asgardians.

They continued walking through the corridors. They encountered some aliens that have weapons but the couple could defeat them and kill them easily. "This is not of earth no Hela or Surtur. Loki . . ." Ivana mumbled as she looked outside the window.

A huge ship was seen outside the ship. It was 10 times larger than the ship they were on right now. Ivana turned to look at Loki. He was breathing heavily. They walked again until they reached a place that is a mess. People were lying down. There were swords but it was obvious that the words can't fight guns.

Ivana chock when seeing the dead bodies of the Asgardians who were killed innocently by the aliens. "W-Who did this . . ." Loki mumbled as he looked around. Both of them were shocked at what they were seeing.

"Hear," Loki and Ivana straight away took out their weapons when they heard the voice of an unknown creature. "me and rejoice." The alien said. "You have had the privilege of being saved by the Great Titan."

Ivana turned around and saw some aliens around her and Loki. One of them was walking across the area, over the dead bodies. "You may think this is suffering." The alien continued.

"No," he said. "It is salvation. Universal scales tip toward balance because of your sacrifice. Smile." The alien said, walking in front of Loki and Ivana.

The huge ship was now in front of both of them. So, does, a purple huge monster in front of them.

"For even in death, you have become Children of Thanos." The alien said. Ivana and Loki put down their weapons. "Who are you? What do you want?" Ivana asked eyeing the alien.

"I know what it's like to lose," the big purple titan who was standing far in front of them said. Then, Ivana saw . . . Thor was lying on the ground. The titan turned towards the couple before he grabbed Thor and carried him nearer to the couple.

"To feel so desperately that you're right . . .yet to fail, nonetheless." He continued. "PUT HIM DOWN!" Ivana shouted in anger when he saw Thor was barely awake. He was in pain. So much pain.

"It's frightening", the titan added. "Turns the leg to jelly." Thor was groaning as the titan hold him up. "But I ask you, to what end? Dread it, run from it . . . destiny arrives all the same." The titan named Thanos said.

"And now, it's here." Thanos walked towards the two of them. "Or should I say . . . I am." Thanos said. He puts Thor on the floor, kneeling while holding his head.

"You talk too much", Thor said as blood seeps out of his mouth. Ivana watches Thor in pain and suffer. "Do you have to kill everyone in this ship to get what you want?" Ivana started as she looked at the titan.

"I do what I want, young lady. Be grateful that I saved you and your boyfriend's life." Thanos said, exchanging looks between Ivana and Loki. "Just like Thor said. Too much talking." Ivana mumbled as she stood comfortably.

"The Tesseract. Or your brother's head," Thanos said. Ivana frowned her eyebrows in confusion. "The Tesseract is in Asgard. It has been destroyed. What do you-",

"The Tesseract is here." Thanos cut her off and smirk. Ivana looked at Loki. "Loki," she mumbled softly. "I assume you have preferences," Thanos said. "Oh, I do," Loki replied, looking at Thanos. "Kill away," Loki added.

With that, Thanos used his Power stone, one of the Infinity Stones, and torture Thor. Ivana clenched her fist as she stares at Thanos. He looked at Ivana when he felt his hand was pulled away from Thor's head. When his associates wanted to attack Ivana, they were thrown away because Ivana's power was over the limit.

"You need to explain to me later, Loki. You're in big trouble with me," Ivana turned to Loki before she stomps on Loki's feet and he disappeared. Well, she purposely stomps on his feet to sign her anger towards him. She stomped her feet once more and Thor disappears. They will be invisible for some time. But not for so long.

"Huh," Thanos smirked, "A witch." He mumbled. Ivana swings her hand towards his associates and they were all thrown once again. When one of them wanted to shoot her, she had control of his hand and the shoot hits Thanos. But since Thanos was so huge, it was nothing to him.

"Your boyfriend is one fool man, young lady. I am surprised at how you can fall in love with a fool. Maybe, you are also a fool." Thanos said, smirking to make the young lady anger. But Ivana wasn't intimidated by him. She replied with a smirk too. "If I was a fool, I will be working on your side, purple asshole," Ivana said.

"Rude," Thanos replied standing straight, ready to attack Ivana. "You are ruder." Ivana smirk. With that, their fight begins. Since Thanos has the Power stone, he was powerful with it. Every attack was powerful for Ivana but she could fight it back. But not for so long.

She was hit by his punch, sending her, meters away from him. Thanos sighed as he looks at the young lady who is trying to get up again. "Enough. I do not want to fight again. Just give me the Tesseract." Thanos said. "If you want the Tesseract, over my dead body," Ivana said, breathing heavily and shaking.

At the same time, Thanos' other associates have woken up and got up for the fight with their leader. Ivana watched as they walked towards their leader with their weapons.

Ivana was already exhausted. Something else was bothering and worrying her. She didn't want to do this. But she didn't want Thor and Loki involve again. Loki has done much trouble and Thor is badly injured.

"Actually, over our dead bodies." Loki's voice made Ivana turned to her right. She shook her head. "You're done, Loki. Don't add more trouble." Ivana said sternly. Loki smirked. "And, who are you to stop me, Lady Alexander? This monster has killed my people. I am the Prince of Asgard and I should be the one fighting for these people." Loki replied. Ivana sighed and turned back to Thanos.

5 monsters versus the God and Goddess of Mischief and Trickster. Thanos smirked as he let his associates start the fight first. Ivana and Loki fight the monsters but, they were powerful more than Ivana expects. It made her a little worried about defeat here. She didn't want to lose. She didn't want to. She tried a lot of methods to fight them but every attack was avoided by them easily.

In one shoot, Ivana was sent lying on the ground. Loki was shocked and lose focus on the fight. Ivana's power was at risk. Even though it has been years she tried to control her power, sometimes, it cannot be stable, and sometimes, it loses control and it could harm everyone including the innocents, and worse, Ivana herself. Loki ran towards Ivana, seeing her unconscious, he was scared.

"Ivana," he wakes her up but she didn't wake up. Thanos stopped his associates from attacking them. "Ivana, please. Wake up," Loki said, holding her head. She has some bruises and wounds around her arms and face.

Since Ivana was weak, her power to make anyone invisible also weakens, making Thor, visible to their enemy. He threw an iron thing on Thanos but just to receive a strong kick from Thanos, sending him flying onto the ground.

Ivana was unconscious. Loki has no more choices but to save his loved ones. Ivana and Thor. He knows he has to do it. Loki stood up and walked towards Thanos. "L-Loki," Ivana's weak voice was heard. Loki turned to her and smile blandly. "D-Don't," she muttered.

He sighed and put up his hand. The Tesseract appeared in his hand. The blue cube thing. Thanos smiled when he sees the Tesseract. "You really are the worst brother," Thor mumbled to Loki. Ivana watches as Loki held the Tesseract in his hands. "I assure you, brother . . ." Loki paused and continued, "the sun will shine on us again."

"Your optimism is misplaced, Asgardian," Thanos said. "Well, for one thing, I'm not Asgardian," Loki said. "And for another, we have a Hulk," Loki said. With that, a loud roar was heard and Hulk came, pushing Thanos away from Loki and Thor. To save Thor, Loki let go of the Tesseract and grabbed Thor.

The Hulk was fighting well for the first few seconds. Not until Thanos started to attack back. It was hard for Ivana to watched the Hulk got hit multiple times before passing out with a hard knock. Ivana slowly crawled towards the Hulk. With her leftover strength, she uses it to check on the Hulk. She exhaled in relief when hearing his heartbeat.

Thor wanted to attack Thanos but he was then hit back and sent to the ground easily. One of Thanos' associates that has the power of also a witch, gathered the steels and kept Thor from joining the fight. Heimdall who was also already down and witnessing the fight between the Mad Titan and the Princes of Asgard and the warriors were devastated.

He spared a glance at Thor. A pleading look from Thor since he couldn't do anything anymore. With the last will for Asgardians and to save the world, Heimdall said, "Allfathers, let the dark magic flow through me one last time." His hands were let towards the Hulk and Lady Alexander.

With that, a flow of rainbow light comes through the room, carrying the Hulk and Lady Alexander out of the ship. Ivana spared a look at Loki and he smiled blandly. The light was speedy and, in seconds, the Hulk and Lady Alexander were sent out of the ship and towards the Earth.

The light travels speedily and eventually, sending them crashing into someone's house. It happened to be the Wizard's home. Dr. Stephen Strange and Wong had just walked down the stairs before something crashes into the staircase. They were shocked by it and quickly ran towards the huge hole that was done by the crash landing.

"Thanos is coming," Bruce panted.

"He's coming."

Doctor Strange furrowed his eyebrow as he looked at Bruce.

"Who?" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

660 14 24
You set out on a poorly planned mission to avenge a close friend and end up making an unlikely ally (Loki in disguise). The brief partnership ends up...
10.9K 159 13
Just some Peter Parker imagines for you all. Maybe some Tom Holland too
8.2K 122 51
just read I am bad at descriptions sorry! btw I uploaded everything at once so yeah...