Beauty Behind the Mask: Tali...

By Struggling2Write

The universe is a massive place with a countless number of enemies waiting around every corner. This is the s... More

Chapter 1: Search
Chapter 2: and Rescue
Chapter 3: The Citadel
Chapter 4: The Quarian
Chapter 5: The Battlemaster
Chapter 6: The C-Sec Officer
Chapter 7: Detour
Chapter 8: Extinguishing the Torch
Chapter 9: Savior of Terra Nova
Chapter 10: Next Assignment
Chapter 11: Noveria Part 1
Chapter 12: Noveria Part 2
Chapter 13: Noveria Part 3
Chapter 14: Noveria Part 4
Chapter 15: Feros Part 1
Chapter 16: Feros Part 2

Introduction

10.3K 107 3
By Struggling2Write

Hi. New story for y'all as well as an entirely new game. I am super excited for this one because of the massive potential that this universe has as well as how amazing the characters are. The galaxy is truly my oyster for this one and I am excited to do my best to provide an amazing story. You will be a true original character and Shepard will be present in this story so the storylines will be intertwining. I'm excited because while in the game you do get to romance Tali, but now I get to add more to it and fluff it up. I am looking forward to this journey with you all and I hope that I can provide an amazing story. For those wondering, this story will tie into that of Shepard, but I am going to be having it diverge at certain points so that it is not a direct copy paste of that original games. 

I also have a goal for having shorter chapters for this story with roughly 1500-2500 words per. This will allow more chapters to be made at a greater rate. This will also allow me to dive deeper into certain aspects of the story and add more detail. Basically, trying to shove less large scale story into chapters and focus more on smaller scale in each chapter and add more detail to said chapter. 

I hope that you all enjoy this story and that I do well for you all. Now, here is Beauty Behind the Mask!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

974K 16.8K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
904K 48.8K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
112K 2K 34
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
282K 12.8K 36
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...