Calliodore

By letharrt

Callidora as a girl's name is of Greek origin, and the meaning of Callidora is "gift of beauty". There are f... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Character Visual
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten

Chapter Three

68 6 57
By letharrt

Cenne's POV.

Belong to the East,
Find a flute which has no limit.
Disclosed under it,
The first clue will arise.

Woah. Im confused, what is that?

"This is the riddle?" Yukine asked, he snuck a peek at the book, and after that quivers a little. He looks so fragile. Nah, maybe he's hungry. Back in the human world, usually, television ads contain something like... "people will become crazy if they're hungry" or some shit like that.

"Yeah. This is the first riddle, " Jennie began to open her mouth. She changed a lot, I think. It was 4 months ago since the last time I had a convo with her. She became... shorter I guess.

"You sure?" Arletha asked. She sounds high. I mean, she never changes. I stare at her high black boots before my eyes were caught on her gaze.

Did I drool?

As I wiped my chin, in case I drool, and I did.

Oh, I drooled. Well, it's not my fault her boots look hot. High boots supremacy.

Yukine tried so hard to not laugh, possibly because of my dumb face. I took a glimpse of his little bag that is on his waist. Earlier, we got some fruits that I think we can consume. Keyword: I think.

"Yea, I'm pretty sure this is our next destination." Jeje looks so smart, oh my God. I can't keep up with this thing. Arletha looks concerned but obeys Jeje's command.

"So what did you get?" Arletha asked, taking a small peek at Yukine's pocket. "Oh. Just some food that Cenne believed we can devour, " She spoke with a little force at the "believed".

This little snitch. Can't she just say that we're on it together? I don't want to be killed alone.

"Hey! I spent my energy on it! Respect, people, please!" I scowled, didn't they know how much energy that I use?? A small amount, but still-!

"Yea, Cen. You're doing a hard job." Arletha says with sarcasm. Is that mockery?

"Can I see?" Jeje came right in front of Yukine. He opened his pocket and put it on top of the rock that Arletha relaxed before. He took some pink reddish berries that I pick previously and an ocean blue round flower with a clear yellow side on the inside.

"What's this? Isn't this just a flower? I don't want to eat any flowers." Jeje turned her attention to the ocean blue flower. Arletha took a glimpse at me, like asking me for an explanation. I shrugged off, don't know what is that.

"I plucked that one. It tastes delightful, " Yukine grabbed the flower, "i was thirsty, so I kinda tasted this flower. Turns out, it was tasty." He said, before putting it back. What was the function of grabbing it?

"Really, Yuu? Tasted it? Oh wow, you'll be the first one to vanish I'm sure, " Arletha sneered.

Yeah, she's normal.

"You can't just taste anything that easy, Yukine. We're in the state of not knowing anything!" She groaned, messaging her temple.

"What's your deal, Arletha? Cut it off! Don't be so rude!" Jeje scoffed, narrowly glared at Arletha.

"It's not about my behavior, J! I always act like this. It's about awareness, dumbass! We're in the fucking state of nowhere! In a fucking game! If you don't like my attitude, then deal with it! He could've died!" she snapped. God, where's my popcorn?

"I know, and we're trying to deal with that right now! So don't be a bitch and try to help us!" Jeje screamed. Arletha didn't flinch. Bet she's deaf right now.

"Fine. Do what you want." Jeje smirked as if saying that 'I won'. Arletha took the ocean blue flower, took a look around it. But abruptly, a tiny fire caught up and burned the flower until it melts. As the flower melts, the flower suddenly turns into clear water, made her dress wet. Like water that we used to drink. Jeje blinks a few times, didn't believe what she just saw. As she used her hand to touch the leftover water that was resting in Arletha's hand before she put it into her mouth, tasting it.

"Normal."

"Are you sure? You don't feel any dizzy? Stomach ache? Or maybe soon become a frog?!" I asked, feeling the excitement flows in my blood. I love frogs, they're the cutest creature ever!

"No." Jeje said, cutting off my fantasy.

Way to ruin people, J.

"So... Is it safe to drink this?" I turned my head to Yukine, seeing him feeling a little relief makes my heart better. He's such a cute angel you know. He turned his glance at me, a few little blinks before turning back his attention on the water.

"I think so, "

"What was that?" Arletha seems confused. Yeah, it was obvious I mean, she never played Genshin Impact before, let alone know something about visions. I put my right hand on her right shoulder,

"You're a pyro."

As she turned her gaze onto me, trying to figure out the word that I just said. Her brows furrowed, the confusion started to fill her face.

"What the fuck is that?"

I snorted, cracking up. Oh my God, can't you see her face?! Hilarious!! As I tried to stop laughing, which I can't, I can feel my hand loosening from her shoulder. Instead of answering, I laughed so hard until I'm coughing.

"You laugh like a mid past 50."

I stopped. What the fuck?

Jeje cackled, can't stop the fact that I look like a mid past 50, followed by Yukine. I glared at both traitors.

"Hey! I thought we're mates?"

Jeje laughed, "sorry cen, but you do look like a mid past 50." I changed my gaze to Arletha who tried very hard to not laugh. At least, she didn't laugh at her own joke.

"So what's our plan?" I asked, turned my gaze to Jeje. She stopped her laugh-session and try to be serious.

"We need to crack the riddle, the first clue was there."

"So that riddle is not even a clue?" Then what the fuck is that?

Jeje stopped at my question. Perhaps questioning herself. Y'all I'm confused as fuck, and I'm tired as shit. Also hungry, if you want to know.

I took a berry that is on the rock, and took a bite, feeling Arletha's gaze on me.

It's sweet?!

I finished the berry fast before I took another one, leaving three gazes on me. I didn't stand a chance to look up cause damn, these berries needs more attention than those thirsty hoes.

"You eat like a rat... Calm down." I heard Arletha speaking. I hissed at her, trying to warn her to not order me around. She looked alarmed, as she takes some steps away from me.

Yeah, take that! Be scared of me!

"Woah, easy kitty."

Jeje shook her head, trying to focus before she opened her mouth,

"where is the east?"

Arletha turned her attention to Jeje, while Yukine is now trying to take the berries away from me, "don't eat it all, Cenne! We need this for us too! Hey!"

I growled at him, trying to snatch back the berries.

"I think it was over...there?" I heard Letha's voice. Where's where? I didn't pay single attention as Yukine keeps trying to take my berries away.

"That's not east, that must be north."

"Isn't that west?"

"Oh my God, curse you geography!"

Yukine snatched the berries away from me, making me whine. My berries!! I glared at him a bit before trying to stand up from the ground and walked near Jeje. I hear her spoke,

"Why don't we wait here until the sunset down? Therefore, we will know which one is east and which one is west?"

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 261 11
Lumine and Childe are just friends -- best friends, rather, but when she's secretly, madly, in love with him, and he gets the brightest of ideas to t...
6.6K 257 25
A few years after finding Endora, Lumine needs to find someone for taking care of the chaotic ondine. For her own luck, Sucrose is wanting to study o...
15.7K 406 39
Three gaming best friends fulfill their greatest destiny as Teyvat's mightiest explorers as they travel with the Traveler, Lumine and her guide, Paim...
241K 8.3K 30
you're holding me and holding back. | 暗黙の a scaramouche x reader au where you experience your first heartbreak. as you try to move on just like any...