The Adopted Cullen

By GLH_Herondale

Dr. Cullen gets a phone call one day. There is a baby girl who is put up for adoption, but she's premature. T... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Help Me!!!!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Important
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Advice
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
TWILIGHT
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
NEW MOON
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
ECLIPSE
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Update
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
BREAKING DAWN
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75

Chapter 7

13.5K 243 18
By GLH_Herondale

Gracelyn's Pov

Eddie is making me a picnic! I'm watching him make me a sandwich right now. "What do you want to drink?"

"Hmm.... I think apple juice!" He nods and gets me juice.

"Eddie? Will you eat with me? You never eat with me."

He turns and smiles a bit, "I'm not hungry."

I nod, "Ok, but will you eat a cookie? Cookies are very yummy." Eddie doesn't eat much. Cookies will make him eat more.

"I'll have a bit of your cookie, Grace." I smile and clap. Eddie will like cookies.

"Can I invite Emmy, Rosie, Jazzy, and Allie?" Eddie says yes and I run outside.

"Emmy! Rosie! Jazzy! Allie! Come here! Come here!" They walk up and I run to them.

"Eddie made a picnic! Will you come?" Jazzy bows like a prince. "Of course, my lady." I giggle, "Your a cowboy, Jazzy. Not a prince."

Emmy picks me up, "What am I?" He asks. I giggle and say, "A teddy bear." He laughs and tickles me. "Teddy bears don't tickle, Emmy!!" I scream at him.

He sets me down and I run to Rosie. "Well, if Jasper is a cowboy, Emmett is a teddy bear, what are the rest of us?" Rosie asks me.

Hmm..... "I think your a flower because your pretty, Allie is a butterfly or a fairy because she is small and pretty, and Eddie is Prince Charming because he calls me princess."

Rosie smiles at me and says, "There's your Prince Charming. Go get him." I smile when I see Eddie come over with my picnic.

"Hello, princess. Will you help me set out your picnic?" I nod and put a blanket on the ground. Eddie puts the food on the blanket and sits down. I plop down beside him and wave to the others. They sit around me and I eat my sandwich.

"Do you want some?" I ask them. They have to be hungry. They all shake their head and I look down. They might want a cookie too.

"Wait here. I need to get you guys something. You'll love it!" I run into the house to get the cookies. Oh no! It's on a high shelf! I need to get the cookies. I push the chair by the table and climb up it. I reach the cookie jar and get the cookies. I turn around to slide down and see my family. I freeze when I see Allie with her phone taking pictures.

"What do you think your doing?" Rosie asks with her hands on her hips.

"I wanted to get you cookies," I say and push the cookie jar in front of me.

"You should have asked. We would have gotten it for you."

I pout, "I wanted it to be a surprise. Eddie said he would eat a cookie, so I wanted everyone to eat a cookie." They smile at me and I grin.

"Let's get you down. You need to finish your picnic." Eddie comes over but I stop him.

"No, Eddie! I can do it myself! Watch!" I hold the cookie jar in my hands and slide down the chair. I trip and start to fall, but Eddie catches me. He looks at me scared and I smile.

"Thank you for catching me. Look! None of the cookies fell out either! I didn't make a mess!"

He shakes his head and picks me up. "I don't care if the cookies fall out. I was just worried that you might have fallen and gotten hurt." I hug Eddie. "Don't be sad Eddie. I'm ok. Please don't cry!"

He smiles and kisses my head, "Don't worry, I won't cry princess. Just be careful, ok?"

I nod, "I will, Eddie. Can we eat cookies now?"

He laughs, "Yes. We can eat cookies." I smile at him and we go outside to eat cookies.

"Ok, before you eat cookies you have to finish your sandwich."

I look at Eddie, "Please? One cookie first?"

He shakes his head. "Nope. Finish your sandwich then you can eat a cookie." I eat my sandwich, mad at Eddie.

I want a cookie. I eat most of my sandwich and look at Rosie, "Could I please have a cookie? I'll share with you."

Rosie smiles at me, "You've got to ask Edward. He's the one who tells you if you can." I look at Eddie.

"Please Eddie? I'll give you a bite of my cookie." I give Eddie my puppy dog eyes and beg him.

"Alright. Alright. Here. Come get a cookie." I smile and run to Eddie. He gives me a chocolate cookie. "Mmm. It's so good. Here Eddie! This is yours." I give him part of my cookie and he takes a bite.

"Yum. Let Emmy try a bite." I nod and get a cookie for Emmy.

"Here Emmy. Let Rosie try some." Emmy and Rosie eat the cookie and I smile.

"Jazzy! Allie! Here's your cookie." They both eat the cookie.

"Is it good?"

Emmy smiles, "Yep. I think Eddie likes it the most. He wants another, don't you Edward?"

Eddie nods and smiles, "Yep. I love cookies." I giggle and give Eddie another cookie.

"Here Eddie. Here's your cookie." He smiles and eats part of it. "Here, you eat the rest. I'm full." I smile and eat the rest of Eddie's cookie.

I start to yawn, but I stop myself. I don't want to take a nap. I'm having too much fun! I need to stay awake for movie night!

"Let's take a nap. We'll wake you up before Mommy and Daddy get home."

I shake my head, "No! I'm not sleepy!" Eddie comes and picks me up.

"Please? If you go to sleep we can set everything up for movie night." I shake my head, but yawn. "I want to help," I whine. Eddie gets up, "Tell everyone goodnight. You'll see them in a little bit."

I wave to the others. They tell me goodnight and I hold on to Eddie. "Eddie, I want to help you. I don't want to go to bed." I want to be with my family. I don't want to be left by myself. I want Eddie. "How about this. You can sleep in my room if you want. I'll stay with you till you fall asleep." I nod and hug his neck.

We get to his room and we sit down on his big couch. "Go to sleep, Grace." I curl up in Eddie's arms. I don't want to sleep. I want to stay here. "Please try and go to sleep." I shake my head and hold on to Eddie.

"I'll stay here the whole time if you go to sleep. I won't leave, ok?"

I nod, "Promise?" I ask.

Eddie nods, I smile and kiss his cheek. "I love you Eddie." I mumble as I go to sleep. "I love you too, Gracelyn. I'll always be here for you." I smile and hug him before I fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 6.4K 38
Danger has always surrounded Aurelia Cullen and her human life since the moment she was born. As a string of mysterious killings terrorizes Seattle...
44.3K 973 13
When Jacob's younger twin brother is forced to return home to Forks after his first shift, he has to learn how to not only control the wolf, but his...
129K 2.8K 22
Fifteen year old Maddie Hunter lost her parents when she was five years old due to a house fire. She was saved from sharing the same fate and was pla...
294K 8.3K 55
Isabella Maria Swan is an orphaned child after her mom left after she was born and her dad was killed before she was born. Shes been raised in an orp...