Soft Whispers - Fred Weasley...

By uglydiaries

πƒπŽπ'𝐓 π˜πŽπ” 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 π˜πŽπ” πƒπŽ π“πŽ πŒπ„? 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐄𝐀𝐓, 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏, πŽπ‘ ππ‹πŽπŽπƒπ˜ 𝐓... More

Author's note
[ Chapter 1 ]
[ Chapter 2 ]
[ Chapter 3 ]
[ Chapter 4 ]
[ Chapter 5 ]
[ Chapter 6 ]
[ Chapter 7 ]
A/N
[ Chapter 8 ]
[ Chapter 9 ]
[ Chapter 10 ]
[ Chapter 11 ]
[ Chapter 12 ]
[ Chapter 13 ]
[ Chapter 14 ]
[ Chapter 15 ]
[ Chapter 16 ]
[ Chapter 17 ]
[ Chapter 18 ]
[ Chapter 19 ]
[ Chapter 20 ]
[ Chapter 21 ]
[ Chapter 22 ]
[ Chapter 23 ]
[ Chapter 24 ]
[ Chapter 25 ]
[ Chapter 26 ]
[Chapter 27 ]
[ Chapter 28 ]
[ Chapter 29 ]
[ Chapter 30 ]
[ Chapter 31 ]
[ Chapter 32 ]
[ Chapter 33 ]
[ Chapter 34 ]
[ Chapter 36 ]
[ Chapter 37 ]
[ Chapter 38 ]
[ Chapter 39 ]
[ Chapter 40 ]
[ Chapter 41 ]
[ Chapter 42 ]
[ Chapter 43 ]
[ Chapter 44 ]
[ Chapter 45 ]
[ Chapter 46 ]
[ Chapter 47 ]
[ Chapter 48 ]
[ Chapter 49 ]
[ Chapter 50 ]
[ Chapter 51 ]
[ Chapter 52 ]
[ Chapter 53]
[ Chapter 54 ]
Surprise <3
[ Chapter 55 ]
[ Chapter 56 ]
[ Chapter 57 ]
[Chapter 58]
[ Chapter 59 ]
[ Chapter 60 ]
[ Chapter 61 ]
Author Note <3
[ Chapter 62 ]
[ Chapter 63 ]
[ Chapter 64 ]
[ Chapter 65 ]
[ Chapter 66 ]

[ Chapter 35 ]

3K 64 78
By uglydiaries

"Wake up before I make you!"

(y/n) rolled over in her sleep grumbling slightly as Wren turned on the lights in her room. He had been staying with her all summer and made it a mission to wake her up at the crack of dawn.

"What time is it?" she asked yawning as she looked out her window. There was no sign that the sun was coming out anytime soon.

"4am now hurry up and get ready, it's Quidditch World Cup day! And you, get to see your sexy hot boyfriend," Wren said with a laugh as (y/n) threw a pillow at him.

Aiden had made sure that Wren never went back to the nightmare he called home. What broke her heart more was the fact that his father did not even blink an eye- he just let Wren go.

(Y/n) slowly got herself up from out of bed and threw on some jeans and a green hoodie- in support of the Irish. She walked downstairs to see Aiden and Wren already talking with a coffee in hand.

"Well, looks like sleeping beauty has finally decided to wake up," Wren joked handing her a cup and a piece of toast.

"Shut it," she said playfully as she bit into the toast. "Why are we up so early again?"

"We have to walk to the portkey. Wren are you familiar with floo powder?"

"Yes sir."

Within a matter of seconds (y/n) had stepped foot into the fireplace, holding the floo powder in hand and saying, "The burrow." Green light consumed her body as she fell out on the other side. Strong hands wrapped around her bringing her in a tight hug as gunpowder and cinnamon clouded her senses.

"Fred," she whispered tightening her grip around his waist. "I missed you." He slightly pulled away from her, gripping her face and pulling her into a kiss. It was a sweet gentle kiss that had her wanting more.

"I've been waiting all summer to do that."

"Okay, okay, you had your time now step aside," George said bringing her into a tight hug. "I missed you!"

"Aww, Georgie I missed you too."

"Oh, my goodness look at you!" Before (y/n) had time to react Mrs. Weasley had pulled her into a hug, right when Wren stepped through the fireplace. "Wren, you poor sweet baby, come here."

(Y/n) had managed to squeeze out of Mrs. Weasley grip as she pulled Wren into a hug. "(Y/n), its so good to see you."

"Harry," she said giving him a warm smile and pulling him into a big embrace. After she had gotten out of the hospital she had sat down with him and told him everything she had known about her family and apologized profoundly for keeping it a secret.

*FLASHBACK*

"(Y/n) you don't have to apologize. I understand. I'm just happy I'm not alone. I actually have family," he said reaching over and squeezing her hand. "You know, I always saw you as an older sister, so this just makes it so much more real. I can't believe you're my cousin."

"We will always be family."

Harry reached into his bag before pulling out a single photograph. "I want you to have this." He handed the photo to her before getting up, with his suitcase in hand. "Professor Lupin gave it to me before he left but I think you should have it."

It was a photo of James and Amelia Potter smiling and the last second Amelia jumping on James back making them fall backwards and laughing.

"Thank you Harry."

"Hello Mr. Potter, Miss. Carter," Professor McGonagall said entering the Gryffindor common room. "This is for you," she said handing (y/n) a small envelope and walking away.

"What is it?" Harry asked.

(Y/n) smiled nervously up at him before slowly opening it. "It's my OWLS results. Can you please stay while I open it? I'm nervous."

"I'm not going anywhere." Harry said taking a seat and wrapping an arm around her. "It'll be fine."

"Oh my gosh!" (y/n) gasped as she held her results in her hand, the letter falling out as she jumped up. Harry reached over picking it up before a smile erupted on his face.

"Congratulations!" He said pulling her into a hug.

*PRESENT TIME*

"Why do we have to be up so early?" Ron whined as he reached out and grabbed a muffin.

(Y/n) twirled around as she felt a hand on her waist. Fred had gotten taller in the last few months as well as his hair longer- which was now shoulder length. "Hi," she whispered as he placed a soft kiss on the side of her lip.

"Hey! Six feet you two!" Aiden said coming in through the fireplace.

"Please," (y/n) said rolling her eyes. "Like you weren't this close with your girlfriend."

"Girlfriend?" Mrs. Weasley asked coming into the room after smothering Wren with hugs. "Fredrick Gideon Weasley! You are dating (y/n) and you didn't tell me?" She asked coming up to them. "Shame on you, welcome to the family dear," she said bringing (y/n) into another hug.

"Okay, come on guys lets go!" Mr. Weasley said, coming out from the dinning room and having the group walk outside.

"Yeah, lets go," George said rushing in front of the group.

"George!" Mrs. Weasley yelled sharply making everyone jump. (Y/n) looked sideways to Fred who looked really guilty.

"Yes?" George asked, turning around as if he was the most innocent person in the world.

"What's in your pocket?"

"Nothing."

"Don't lie to me, accio!"

Within matters of seconds little neon candies flew out of George's pocket as well as Fred's.

"We told you to destroy them!" Mrs. Weasley yelled. "Accio, accio, accio!"

"We spent six months developing those," Fred said as he tried to save them but they flew from his pockets into Mrs. Weasley's hand.

"Oh a fine way to spend six months! No wonder you didn't get more OWLS!"

The atmosphere was intense as the rest of the gang departure. Mrs. Weasley was still glowing as she kissed Mr. Weasley on the cheek, though not nearly as much as the twins, who had each hoisted their rucksacks onto their backs and walked out without a word to her.

"Well, have a lovely time! Bill, Charlie, and Percy will meet you all later."

(y/n) tried to catch up as the twins lead the group with their long legs. She looked over to Harry who was walking with Hermione and Ron. "What was that all about?" She asked. 

"Fred and George played a trick on Dudley which resulted in his tongue growing enormously long, and Mrs. Weasley was not happy at all."

"I'm going to go talk to them, coming Wren?" She asked as she turned around to see him engrossed with a conversation with Ginny.

"Yeah, and don't worry Ginny I got you," he said sending a wink and linking arms with (Y/n).

"What was that all about?" She asked as he sent her a smile.

"It's a secret, now let's catch up with the twins."

(y/n) nodded as she rushed up behind Fred and jumped on his back. His arms immediately went around her legs holding her up securely. "Hey, don't be so down about the sweets."

"And why shouldn't we be?" Fred huffed as they continued to walk.

"You Mr. are Fred Gideon Weasley, and you-" she said pointing to George. "Are George Fabian Weasley and not only are you the best tricksters I know, but you can do anything that you put your mind to. And I'm (y/n) Carter-Potter-Black. We can get them back. And don't even getting me started with Wren Benjamin Thompson who made it his mission to prank me every morning. We are a team. This is not the end of your sweets."

"Benjamin?" George asked with a smile. "Your middle name is Benjamin?"

"Oh, shut it Fabian."

"You're amazing, you know that," Fred said squeezing her leg as he held her on his back. "Thanks for cheering me up."

"I love you, it's what I do best."

"I love you too."

"Yuck, get a room," George coughed. "Don't make me get Aiden."

"You wouldn't!" (y/n) laughed as they got to the top of a hill.

"Now we just need to find the portkey," Mr. Weasley called out to the group.

"Might be better if we split up," Aiden called out as they searched around.

"What are we exactly looking for?" Hermione asked walking up to (y/n) who was currently looking behind a tree. "I don't see anything."

"Over here, Arthur! Over here son, we've gotten it!"

(y/n) turned around to see an older man approach them with an old  boot. "Amos!" Mr. Weasley yelled excitedly. He walked over to the man shaking his hand. "Everyone this is Amos Diggory he works with me in the Ministry. And I know you are familiar with his son, Cedric Diggory.

Cedric jumped down for a tree he was on, a dashing smile on his face. "Hi everyone."

"Aiden, It is so good to see you!" Amos said walking up and shaking his hand. "The ministry misses having you around."

"I wish I could say the same," Aiden said nodding as he dropped his hand.

"Are all of these your kids?" Amos asked looking around.

"Oh no," said Arthur. "Only the redheads. This is (y/n) Carter- Aiden's sister, that's Wren whose friends with the twins and (y/n), and then Hermione and Harry Potter who are friends with Ron."

"Merlin beards," Amos said walking up to Harry. "Harry? Harry Potter?"

(y/n) was slightly distracted from Amos and Harry's conversation as a hand touched her back. She turned around to see Cedric smiling down at her. "It's good to see you (y/n)."

"It's good to see you to, I missed you. I see I didn't get as many letters this summer then I usually do."

"I've been busy helping my dad at the ministry. It's been a wild summer."

"Pretty boy, so very good to see you," Fred said walking up and wrapping his arms around (y/n) protectively.

"Ahh, Fred it's good to see you too."

"Come on everyone! Let's hold onto the boot! It's a portkey."

(Y/n) slipped out of Fred's grip and walked over to the boot gripping onto it as everyone else followed.

It happened almost immediately, (y/n) felt as though a hook had held onto her suddenly jerking her forward. Her left foot left the ground, and she could feel Fred and George on either side of her- their shoulders banging into hers as they spun in the air.

"Let go!"

(Y/n) closed her eyes as she let go of the boot and flew widely in the air until she felt the hard ground break her fall.

"Really?"

"Oh my gosh Fred I'm so sorry!" (Y/n) said getting off of him.

"It's okay, love. Glad I was able to break your fall," he said with a laugh.

"(Y/n), Wren we got to head to our tent. We'll meet up with you all later," Aiden said coming up to them.

"See you later," she said going on her tiptoes and giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Bye Georgie."

"Come on (y/n) lets go look at our tent!" Wren said, coming up and pulling her along. Fred sent her a wink and George waved as she walked off laughing.

"Today's going to be a good day."

"Hell yeah it is!"

A/N: Happy Wednesday!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

544K 11.4K 71
Fred Weasley x F!Reader ----- When you stepped onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time, you had no idea that you were about to meet who would be...
17.8K 502 112
(FRED WEASLEY LOVE STORY) (Y/n) Black, a beautiful girl and has a lot of secrets from her past, will she be able to over come the challenges with bei...
11.2K 292 30
"I hate your lips, I hate your voice, I hate the way you walk, I hate the way you say my name, I hate your beautiful face, I hate your pretty freckle...
110K 2K 108
________________________________________ *CURRENTLY RE-WRITING* finished by- 25/05/24 (hopefully) current re-write word count- 145,249 It's always...