VIOLENT DELIGHTS, original c...

By -kazuhas

๐”ฆ. โ €โ €i would have come for you. and if i couldn't walk, i'd crawl to you . . . More

๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐˜€
๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜… ; ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐—Œ๐—๐—Œ
๐–ฅ” เฃชห– ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐—‹๐—’ ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹
โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐–บ๐—‡๐–ผ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹
โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € ๐—€๐—๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€
๐–ฅ” เฃชห– ๐—€๐–พ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—‚๐—†๐—‰๐–บ๐–ผ๐—
โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—‡
๐–ฅ” เฃชห– ๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ
โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € ๐–ป๐—…๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„ ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‰
๐–ฅ” เฃชห– ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐— ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ - ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ผ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—๐—Œ
โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € ๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐–บ๐—’ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—€
๐–ฅ” เฃชห– ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹

โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € ๐—…๐—‚๐—๐—๐—…๐–พ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—

591 11 91
By -kazuhas

❝ sorry about the blood
in your mouth i wish it
was mine . . . ❞

𝔬. GENERAL INFORMATION

𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲, ronan atticus vladimir.
𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲, august 20th.
𝗮𝗴𝗲, sixteen - eighteen.
𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿, cisgender male.
𝘀𝗲𝘅𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆, homosexual.
𝗺𝗯𝘁𝗶 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗲, isfp.
𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘂𝘀, pureblood.

𝔬𝔬. APPEARANCE

𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺, lorenzo zurzolo.
𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲, tousled dark brown hair, with lighter brown streaks created by the sun. droopy dark blue eyes.
𝗽𝗶𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀, none.
𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗼𝘀, none.
𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝘀, a faded scar across his left cheekbone, nothing too big. and another one across his left arm.
𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗸𝘀, moles across his face, neck, chest and arms.

𝔦. PERSONALITY

ronan vladimir is a boy carved of gold. a good amount of fortune was spent on him growing up and yet in the end he ended up rusted and rotten, now only waisted potential; thrown away and abandoned. he was the golden boy once, before the incident, before the anger, before his mother spoke words she will never be able to take back, before his father looked at him like he was nothing more than dirt at the bottom of his shoe. now the brunette boy is never afraid, he's all sharp teeth, bloody knuckles and rough edges, what should he be afraid of? he's the kind of person who would refuse to do something at first but if you ask again the right way, in the right moment he would say yes to almost anything. despite the teeth he bares at anyone who gets too close, with the right person he is almost too affectionate but he's shameless about it, why not show the love he had been always deprived of? he lived fifteen years up to everyones expectations, that was enough for him, he has moved on. ever since ronan has learned that he hated pity, he became more dependent than usual refusing help from anyone, shutting himself off and keeping whatever the bloody hell shifted when the fall happened to his nightmares that chase him in sleep, waking him up with shaky, clenched fists, drenched in sweat, thrashing, fighting off the urge to break something.

𝔦𝔦. RELATIONSHIPS

𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘀,
⋆ miloslav vladimir; father, pureblood wizard.
⋆ inna vladimir; mother, pureblood witch.
⋆ dex vladimir; brother. (☠︎︎)
𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀,   remus lupin.
𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀,   none, really, having a few slytherins he tolerates sometimes doesn't mean they're friends.
𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗲𝘀, none, yet.
𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗲𝘀, sirius black.
𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽𝘀, no one too important.
𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁, remus john lupin / your male!oc.
𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁,
the first interaction between the two went something like ronan calling someone a twat in a mumble in their first year and remus chuckling under his breath, they never came to good terms because of sirius black, always picking a fight with slytherin boy. later in fifth year they develop into a double whammy friendship of shared cigarettes, where they punch each other awake from fits of anger, and throw their heads back in laughter, bodies pressed against the gravel, chests heaving in sync; their life long disorders setting a strong bond between them.
𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽 𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗲,    supposed enemies to best friends to lovers.

𝔦𝔦𝔦. BACKSTORY

ronan vladimir was quite the trophy for his parents, a boy of gold they showed off to their death eater friends; deep down he only felt like a well behaved dog, tail between his knees. this was before, though. before when his left arm was full and unbroken, working flawlessly together, every nerve ending and bone moving all under his command without question, without quivers, without anything holding it back; before the guttural screams and the deafening crack of bone through the air echoing forever throughout the quidditch stadium. dex was alive before too. here's what they don't tell you about anger: it will always be there, it will follow you around until you're grey and old, beaten black and blue — no matter which bone you pick or which side you pick in an upcoming battle. ronan vladimir knows this. angry is all he will ever be. though now, looking at his shattered, barley moving left arm, ronan doesn't know where to put the anger, it follows him around to class, to dinner and to sleep, where he dreams of violence and blood spit from the lips of his mother — dreams where his arm works, where he can feel every single subtle movement and and feather on his palm, where he can squeeze his fingers and punch his mother in the face so the blood drips down her chin, almost poetically. the war is brewing — something is coming. which side are you choosing? tension builds up like a storm, it's inevitable to put a stop to it. . .

𝔦𝔳. MAGICAL INFORMATION + OTHER

𝗵𝗼𝗴𝘄𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲, slytherin.
𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘂𝘀, lynx.
𝗯𝗼𝗴𝗴𝗮𝗿𝘁, unspecified, since he prevented facing one; but he can take a good few guesses about it's form.
𝗽𝗲𝘁, a black cat called achilles.
𝗼𝗰𝗰𝘂𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻, student at hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry && previous beater on the slytherin quidditch team.
𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲, saint petersburg, russia.

❝ . . . i couldn't get the boy
to kill me but i wore his jacket
for the longest time. ❞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 946 22
Isang groupo Ng kalalakihan na tagapag mana Ng ari-arian Ng mga magulang nito at groupo Ng kababaihan na anak Ng mayayamang political at may Isang da...
359K 12.7K 41
ููŠุตู„ ุจุญุฏู‡ ูˆุนุตุจูŠู‡ ู†ุทู‚: ุงู† ู…ุงุฎุฐูŠุชูƒ ูˆุฑุจูŠุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ูˆู„ุฏ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุงู„ูˆุฌุฏ ุจุจุฑูˆุฏ ูˆุนู†ุงุฏ : ุงู† ู…ุงุฑูุถุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ุจู†ุช ุชุฑูƒูŠ !
21.3K 1.3K 29
แž–แŸ’แžšแŸ„แŸ‡แžแŸ‚แž€แžถแžšแž™แž›แŸ‹แž…แŸ’แžšแžกแŸ†แž˜แžฝแž™ แž‘แžพแž”แž’แŸ’แžœแžพแžขแŸ„แž™แž€แŸ’แž˜แŸแž„แž”แŸ’แžšแžปแžŸแžŸแŸ’แž›แžผแžแžแŸ’แžšแž„แŸ‹แž˜แŸ’แž“แžถแž€แŸ‹ แž แŸŠแžถแž“แž’แŸ’แžœแžพแž‚แŸ’แžšแž”แŸ‹แž™แŸ‰แžถแž„แžŠแžพแž˜แŸ’แž”แžธ แžŸแž„แžŸแžนแž€ แž‚แŸแžœแžทแž‰แžขแŸ„แž™แž”แžถแž“.....!!! แžแŸแž แŸ’แž™แžปแž„ แž‡แžปแž„แž แŸ’แž‚แžปแž€
249K 988 30
Just some AO3 shots not mine credit to owner โค๏ธ