SMILE.┃ park jongseong ✔︎

By page_sandy

❝ Fuck off. ❞ He's the type of man she despised. It all started when a girl, whose paranormal disability was... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 001
Chapter 002
Chapter 003
Chapter 004
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 012
Chapter 013
Chapter 014
Chapter 015
Chapter 016
Chapter 017
Chapter 018
Chapter 019
Chapter 020
Chapter 021
Chapter 022
Chapter 023
Chapter 024
Chapter 025
Chapter 026
Chapter 027
Chapter 028
Chapter 029
Chapter 030
Chapter 031
Chapter 032
Chapter 033
Chapter 034
Chapter 035
Chapter 036
Chapter 037
Chapter 038
Chapter 039
Chapter 040
Chapter 041
Chapter 042
Chapter 043
Chapter 044
Chapter 045
Chapter 046
Chapter 047
Chapter 048
Chapter 049
Chapter 050
Chapter 051
Chapter 052
Chapter 053
Chapter 054
Chapter 055
Chapter 056
Chapter 057
Chapter 058
Chapter 059
Chapter 060
Chapter 061
Chapter 062
Chapter 063
Chapter 064
Chapter 065
Chapter 066
Chapter 067
Chapter 068
Chapter 069
Chapter 070
Chapter 071
Chapter 072
Chapter 073
Chapter 074
Chapter 075
Chapter 076
Chapter 077
Chapter 078
Chapter 079
Chapter 080
Chapter 081
Chapter 082
Chapter 083
Chapter 084
Chapter 085
Chapter 086
Chapter 087
Chapter 088
Chapter 089
Chapter 090
Chapter 091
Chapter 092
Chapter 093
Chapter 094
Chapter 095
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Author's note + Explanation

Chapter 011

7.5K 588 673
By page_sandy

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻
Play the song from above⬆️
Song:"Boy in luv" by BTS

« occupied »

How disgusting of him to commit such unbelievable acts inside a wholesome library?

The so-called little respect Mijin had left for him was now nowhere to be seen since all of her impressions on this bratty dude just dropped to the ground.

Mijin just unimpressively shook her head in disappointment before excusing her way since their presences were like abhorrence for the quiet youngster.

Jay smirked, partially in satisfaction although he'd missed his main goal.

At least, Ms Na Mijin's giving him the attention he wanted so was it suitable enough to be concluded as mission success?

No, Jongseong wasn't amused even a bit.

He wasn't just gonna stop like that. His diligent self was strongly urged to take further movements.

Just when the anonymous girl he'd hired to 'cosplay' the act of making out was planning to pull him to another disgusting kiss, Jay dodged her arm from snaking around his nape.

No way in hell would he continue kissing a random stranger.

The recent occurrence was forced to happen because Jay planned to testingly check out Mijin's jealousy rate which seemed to be counted as none.

The playboy could cheekily flash the disgusted expression glued onto her face when she quickly judged the incidence after bypassing.

❝ Thanks for earlier but you weren't that helpful at all. ❞ The messed up girl got offended as Jongseong didn't give a fuck when he stated those words while stroking her hair strands.

Such whores women could turn themselves into, just for his desire.

The boy fixed his collar and hair before making his way out of the bothersome library which reminded him of the unaccomplished piles of assignments back at his house.

-

Mijin was still horrified at the sudden incident she'd encountered inside a peaceful library-if it weren't for that shitty guy who's making out with whoever he's meeting.

The girl just shrugged her shoulders while sighing heavily since it wasn't her matter to dwell about.

Jisung eyed over the terrorized girl who's looking as if she'd seen something unbearable as the barbie girl kept on blinking continuously.

The hamster-like boy couldn't help but swirl his thin-layered lips into a grin out of awe after visualizing the adorable girl's cute behaviours.

' Damn, I'm so whipped. ' , thought Jisung as his puffy cheeks were starting to heat up.

❝ Yah, why are you smiling like a creep? ❞ If she could, Mijin wishes that she'd be able to chuckle at the Park's silly yet mischievous behaviours but the reality seemed to be tougher than they expected.

❝ Huh? Am I? ❞ Jisung played dumb, probably not wanting to know his female best friend of his unrequited feelings.

❝ Are you trying to make me jealous of you being able to smile? ❞ Mijin quirked her brows as she put on a 'betrayed' look but Jisung was sighing internally in relief since the dumb girl didn't seem to notice his admiring eyes all over her.

You could take it that way if you wanna. The cheeky devil just faked some hollow laughter to earn a playful eye roll from Mijin.

The sweet café's bell beautifully rang as soon as another customer stepped inside.

❝ What would you like- Mijin's eyes glided up to greet and take the order but the fury inside her doll eyes glitched when she fully had the opportunity to scan the male. ❝...to order, please? ❞

Jongseong smirked, lovingly at how her cheery tone switched in a flash after realising the figure who stood at the front.

Seems like he wasn't that forgettable to her after all.

❝ Can I get a 'you' please? ❞ The bothersome dude leaned against the counter whilst dreamily staring into Mijin's dreadful eyes.

Jisung also shot a protective glare towards the flirtatious boy who's playing with his best friend.

Sighing heavily, the younger repeated the same question. ❝ What would you like to order, please? ❞

Who on earth greets a customer with an emotionless poker face while being a cashier?

Jongseong couldn't understand how lifeless this poker-faced sweetheart was.

❝ Haha, just kidding. I'll just take an iced-americano. ❞ Easing off the atmosphere a bit, the playboy just stopped teasing the shot-tempered younger.

Placing the tray of drinks onto the coffee table, the waitress was just excused herself until pearly fingers firmly got a hold of her tender wrist.

Mijin furrowed her brows in unison since she's frustrated enough to be paranoid by him.

Jongseong plastered a witty grin while Mijin devilishly glared at him for being able to smile freely without any disturbance. ❝ Can we talk? ❞

-

Deciding to cut off ties with the richass real quick, Mijin tucked her hands inside the apron's pockets before glancing at the smart boy.

❝ Wow, you look prettier without glasses as usual. ❞ Detaching the nerdy crimson glasses from the young lady's eyes, Jongseong chuckled upon eyeing her up close.

Mijin squinted her ethereal eyes before slitting the irritating boy who took her glasses of without permission. ❝ Give it back! ❞ , exclaimed the frustrated young girl.

Jongseong's nerve-racking smirk just flamed her with fury even more as the youngster balled her hands into small fists.

❝ Come and get it then. ❞ Was it considered bullying for Jay to extend his hands higher along with Mijin's glasses?

The fierce javelina just scoffed with anger since Park Jongseong's really testing her limits.

If Mijin could let her mind lead to where it wanna take, she'd have been hurting Jongseong all along with her smile since the start.

But she somehow had the humane mercy left in her to spare Jay's matter of life.

Leaving the persistent male behind, the employee just retreated her steps back to the part-time job.

❝ Hey, wait! I was just messing with you! ❞ The impulsive boy apologized real quick before handing the squarish glasses into their owner's hands.

Mijin rose a brow in utter confusion since he was confusing.

Jongseong smiled proudly as she gave up so easily for his sake.

❝ What did you wanna talk about? ❞

Mijin impatiently crossed her arms since Jay's arrogant presence was pissing her off just by existence.

The said boy shortened the gap between their steps, making Mijin move backwards as well since she's incapable of what Jongseong's trying to do.

The cocky boy just simpered with an irritating smirk which Mijin hated due to the uncountable amount of times his lips had been displaying it.

❝ What are you doing? ❞ , questioned Mijin as she felt the young man stepping closer to her each second.

Jongseong cheesily slammed an arm on the brick wall as they're the only two inside this small passageway at the back of their café.

The suspicious male trapped Mijin in both of his arms meanwhile the young girl scoffed in disbelief at how he's trying to recreate some cliché drama scenes.

Jongseong leaned his face in closer to startle or make the poker-faced flustered but he was caught off guard at her impassive reaction which remained the same.

Mijin wanted to snicker out loud if the male thought that she'd be fluttered for him. How foolish of him to do so.

Na Mijin wasn't that type of easy-going brat to be snatched in some sort of playboy's shits.

❝ If you're not going to talk, I'm leavin-❞

Just when the sarcastic one was gonna mock, the coral lips which belonged to Jongseong had already occupied Mijin's pair of lips.

« end of a chapter »

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 626 17
Imagine your everyday life is usually pretty boring. Always just scrolling social media and thinking about what it would be like to be rich and famou...
771K 34.6K 54
❝I like you.❞ I froze on my way and slowly turned around looking at him with emotionless eyes while his ethereal face had a smirk on it. ❝I don't.❞ ▫...
719K 27.8K 62
❏ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘥𝘢𝘺 ❏ ──── highschool au // a yang jungwon fanfic...
509K 23.2K 43
„𝙃𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡" Bully AU She calls him a little devil. He may have a handsome face but there is a lot more beh...